It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't feel like I'm a part of this planet/race

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
All my life I've felt dramatically different from everyone else. I don't see the Human race as my own, I don't see this beautiful planet as my own. I feel like an orphan would feel not knowing who their parents were. I tell you what, and this may sound really corny, but the only time I feel like I'm home is when I see space, watch documentaries about space, or watch films about space... ANYTHING TO DO WITH SPACE! Space is probably the thing I love most in life besides life itself, the idea and the thought of how much there is out there, the vast amount of possibilities there is. Where we come from, where I come from. It literally brings a tear to my eye when I lay outside in the pitch black and focus on the reality of life, looking up at the stars knowing that there could be life orbiting them.

I've always looked at myself as something more and the person I am today has not been influenced by anything, not my parents or the things I've watched on TV or witnessed in life. I feel like my personality was made independently as in, no matter what life I have, I'd always be the person I am today. I'm nothing like anyone I know or hang around with which makes me wonder who I am sometimes. I have so much care and love for living creatures and feel things people would laugh at. I'm now starting to learn to feel unconditional love as well which is something I didn't know about till early this year. I'm passionate about a lot of things mostly space and extraterrestrials along with films, film making, art and so on. I've found myself analyzing peoples behavior as well. I'd happily sit in a Starbucks all day in New York just watching how people act and the infinite ways in which this world works.

I'm also very open minded about things and am one of those people you'd feel comfortable talking to about anything. No matter how ridiculous and stupid society would see it, I'd accept it and listen as if it was real. I'd make you feel free and not crazy. What I'm saying now and am about to say, I can't talk to people about it as they'd laugh or say "it's his bull# hour again" which they do. When I start talking about theories and possibilities, my friends just say "Is it bull# hour already?" I laugh about it with them of course. I'm very open to the concept of spiritual things but I'm not religious, I accept people who are and am fine with religion I just don't agree with the way it's forced onto people. If you don't believe in this then you suffer. It seems like blackmail and doesn't abide by its own rules and it's ethics fall back on itself.

Another thing I must note is, I have a strong desire for change, in a good way of course. I also feel as if I'm apart of that change like I'm meant to do something to help accomplish it. I also feel change coming. I feel it so much that I'm confident in swearing lives on change happening. The problem is, when this world and it's system of life is the same and doesn't change, I feel anxious and annoyed, like I need it to happen for me to survive or be comfortable. I guess I've never agreed with the way Humans live in general and how they've run things for the years of their existence. I'm worried for this race and hope that their way of living takes a turn for good before it's too late as I see this race growing up to be the civilizations we fear in films, the ones that take over planets and kill species. I can see Humans being the thing they fear. They've been doing it all their life, killing for territory, destroying things, creating weapons to kill, caring only for themselves.

Anyway, I hope someone can have a nice convo with me about this as I need to talk to someone on the same wave length. I don't know who I am. I do hope this disclosure happens though, because Humans need to be shown that they're not the only ones. No matter how you look at it, Humans will never be ready for non Human contact (I don't like using the word alien) that's why they need to be contacted. Yes many people will riot and probably start to fight both themselves and the ETs that are here but there isn't another way, there may be another way but I can't think at the moment of what that is. Humans need to be able to deal with big change in an instant so that they can learn that everything is possible. I feel as if this instant shock will help people realize that not everything is stupid.

Whoever read all of this, I thank you for doing so. I'm open to any theories and comments to help me out, I just want to find myself and my purpose so that I can start doing what I'm made to do. Thank you.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jonwhite866

Sounds like you'll fit right in

Welcome to ATS

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You are not alone.

(post by minusinfinity removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's alright, I found it quite funny, thanks for the support though, really appreciate it

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I have to say I feel a lot of what you're expressing. I hate living within this veil and feel like my home is very far away. I've come to the realization that the visible ETs are not benevolent, but paranormal, which I believe to be the demonic presence on this earth. I also feel like unless I am who I am supposed to be, I will fall apart. I feel like the change that's coming, will allow me to be who I am, and that's the only hope I have right now; it's what keeps me moving forward. Strangely enough, I've also been confronted with the idea of unconditional love. These are certainly times that will define us.

I do, however, also believe in a loving Father. I do not believe in organized religion though; they are all cults imho. The reason I believe, is because I can see him working avidly (especially these last few months) within my life. I'd love to have your outlook on humanity, that we might all find our way eventually. Sadly I know this to not be true. There are too many vessels of destruction whom have their own plans for humanity.

I believe our only hope is through a divine ET, not the paranormal ones that have taken up residence here. I know how crazy this sounds....but it's all I have right now, with all the research I've done.
edit on 18-5-2014 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
[SNIP]

Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing your thoughts. This place has some therapeutic value as well as diverse entertainment and great sources. I hope you dig it. Happy truth pursuits!

edit on 5/18/2014 by kosmicjack because: removed OT content

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: speculativeoptimist

It's all good.

I Welcome somebody to ATS and get called an asshole for doing so

Meh...

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Seriously I was out of line.

I apologize.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
[SNIP]

Welcome OP
edit on 5/18/2014 by kosmicjack because: removed OT content

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I too feel as if Humanity's only hope is with the guidance of a superior and intelligent civilization. I see Extraterrestrials as civilizations like Humans rather than demonic or angle like beings, however I accept your belief. It is sad though how Human society has come to the point where people have to apologies or state that they sound crazy when really they're just open minded and have a lot of passion for life and things in general. As long as this race gets the help it needs, that's all that matters.

My outlook on Humanity is vast. I have many things to say about it, good and bad. I love this species, but I pity it an awful lot. Although it's very clever and a struggle for a complex race to stay in existence for this long, the Humans have made a lot of poor choices leading up to the problems we have today. The fact that we're forced to rely on money is terrible. I know for a fact that if every Human was equally wealthy, we wouldn't need charities for research as we'd just do it, but because we created money and the way we've handled it, it's ended up controlling our every move. A static, lifeless object has managed to control this whole world. It's the cause of pollution, crime and so on. I do see hope for Humans though, and I see it arriving in the near future. a reply to: Aedaeum

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yup you fit right in, i share many of your thoughts as do many others and many in the past.

The overall ability not to accept the first explanation you hear will serve you well.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Welcome Jon.

When we birth ourselves into this realm we are wiped of our knowledge of where we came from but we are saddled in our psyche with experiences from previous lives, some kids even remember their previous lives with accurate detail. I'm sure our souls don't just manifest exclusively on earth so perhaps your last soul journey was somewhere out in the stars.

Just a thought and welcome to the site.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Welcome to the Club. Be wary of shills, avoid the trolls, take a left past the hoaxed ufo pics, and the rest of us curious entities are there. We look forward to your input, see you around the Space Exploration and Science & Technology Forums.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonwhite866
All my life I've felt dramatically different from everyone else. I don't see the Human race as my own, I don't see this beautiful planet as my own. I feel like an orphan would feel not knowing who their parents were. I tell you what, and this may sound really corny, but the only time I feel like I'm home is when I see space, watch documentaries about space, or watch films about space... ANYTHING TO DO WITH SPACE! Space is probably the thing I love most in life besides life itself, the idea and the thought of how much there is out there, the vast amount of possibilities there is. Where we come from, where I come from. It literally brings a tear to my eye when I lay outside in the pitch black and focus on the reality of life, looking up at the stars knowing that there could be life orbiting them.

I've always looked at myself as something more and the person I am today has not been influenced by anything, not my parents or the things I've watched on TV or witnessed in life. I feel like my personality was made independently as in, no matter what life I have, I'd always be the person I am today. I'm nothing like anyone I know or hang around with which makes me wonder who I am sometimes. I have so much care and love for living creatures and feel things people would laugh at. I'm now starting to learn to feel unconditional love as well which is something I didn't know about till early this year. I'm passionate about a lot of things mostly space and extraterrestrials along with films, film making, art and so on. I've found myself analyzing peoples behavior as well. I'd happily sit in a Starbucks all day in New York just watching how people act and the infinite ways in which this world works.

I'm also very open minded about things and am one of those people you'd feel comfortable talking to about anything. No matter how ridiculous and stupid society would see it, I'd accept it and listen as if it was real. I'd make you feel free and not crazy. What I'm saying now and am about to say, I can't talk to people about it as they'd laugh or say "it's his bull# hour again" which they do. When I start talking about theories and possibilities, my friends just say "Is it bull# hour already?" I laugh about it with them of course. I'm very open to the concept of spiritual things but I'm not religious, I accept people who are and am fine with religion I just don't agree with the way it's forced onto people. If you don't believe in this then you suffer. It seems like blackmail and doesn't abide by its own rules and it's ethics fall back on itself.

Another thing I must note is, I have a strong desire for change, in a good way of course. I also feel as if I'm apart of that change like I'm meant to do something to help accomplish it. I also feel change coming. I feel it so much that I'm confident in swearing lives on change happening. The problem is, when this world and it's system of life is the same and doesn't change, I feel anxious and annoyed, like I need it to happen for me to survive or be comfortable. I guess I've never agreed with the way Humans live in general and how they've run things for the years of their existence. I'm worried for this race and hope that their way of living takes a turn for good before it's too late as I see this race growing up to be the civilizations we fear in films, the ones that take over planets and kill species. I can see Humans being the thing they fear. They've been doing it all their life, killing for territory, destroying things, creating weapons to kill, caring only for themselves.

Anyway, I hope someone can have a nice convo with me about this as I need to talk to someone on the same wave length. I don't know who I am. I do hope this disclosure happens though, because Humans need to be shown that they're not the only ones. No matter how you look at it, Humans will never be ready for non Human contact (I don't like using the word alien) that's why they need to be contacted. Yes many people will riot and probably start to fight both themselves and the ETs that are here but there isn't another way, there may be another way but I can't think at the moment of what that is. Humans need to be able to deal with big change in an instant so that they can learn that everything is possible. I feel as if this instant shock will help people realize that not everything is stupid.

Whoever read all of this, I thank you for doing so. I'm open to any theories and comments to help me out, I just want to find myself and my purpose so that I can start doing what I'm made to do. Thank you.

You sound similar to myself. I've always restricted my expressions because the people around me tend not to understand.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It's people like you I'd love to meet and just have conversations with! I must add that I've had a strong attraction towards the idea of Arcturians and the knowledge I gained from researching about them made me feel as if I found something special to me. Thanks for the kind welcome. a reply to: mclarenmp4

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It's a tough life on this planet, I feel for those who have it worse than me. I'd love to hear some of your stories and thoughts though. I'd be more than happy to talk about them
a reply to: Antipathy17

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Warm welcome to the ATS family.

Des

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join