It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama 'madder than hell' over VA scandal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: LDragonFire

Well what about Emperor Obama's mighty 'Pen and Telephone'..... he does know how to use them, right?

You have blamed the Republicans for the VA scandal, don't forget to say that the veterans deserve it because they are a bunch of racists.

Yes he has pen and paper what would you say if he used them? Would you cry he wants to be king or dictator?

How would he be a King or Dictator by making an organization that is already under his command actually work for a change? He already is the Chief Executive in charge of the VA.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Yes he has pen and paper what would you say if he used them? Would you cry he wants to be king or dictator?

If he were to actually do his job, use EO for what it was intended for and quit jacking with other aspects of peoples lives people would not have as huge of an issue with him.

You really need to start thinking for yourself and stop being just a mouthpiece for the Tyrant 0bama.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Still waiting.............................

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You guys need to remember, that Obama isn't that bad of a president. In terms of his effectiveness and what he's accomplished, he's no worse than Bushs Jr or Senior or Carter or Ford. He's not as good as Clinton was before scandal and not as effective as Reagan. Although, I wasn't a big fan of most of Reagan's policies, he wasn't bad for our country.

The point? Obama isn't that bad. If you guys think so you're not really looking into any of the facts or data, you're just parroting talk radio -Limbaugh, hannity Coulter and those lunatics.

You guys are going a little overboard on this Obama stuff. Where will you be if Jeb Bush get's elected next term and where were you while Bush was in office? Too many Bushes! lol

The outrage you guys are showing doesn't match the reality. What's up?

You do know that the economy was in the tank before Obama took office, we were already in Afghanistan and Iraq before he took office. We had problems with the VA before he took office.

Don't be talk radio sheeple.

Editing to add that I would be my life that most people on this thread who go way beyond the criticism into craziness -Obummer and king Obama and all that craziness....I would bet my life that 98% of you listen to conservative talk radio. You know those guys aren't right in the head, yeah?
edit on 19-5-2014 by amazing because: more info

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Until you Yanks stop thinking of healthcare as a financial product, and join the civilised world in seeing it as a social. welfare and clinical issue, your system will be a constant shame.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
You guys need to remember, that Obama isn't that bad of a president. In terms of his effectiveness and what he's accomplished, he's no worse than Bushs Jr or Senior or Carter or Ford. He's not as good as Clinton was before scandal and not as effective as Reagan. Although, I wasn't a big fan of most of Reagan's policies, he wasn't bad for our country.

The point? Obama isn't that bad. If you guys think so you're not really looking into any of the facts or data, you're just parroting talk radio -Limbaugh, hannity Coulter and those lunatics.

Are you serious???

Not that bad???
Yeah, okay then. Sure sure.

You guys are going a little overboard on this Obama stuff.

Actually I think most are just hitting their stride.
It also helps when 0bama and company provide such wonderful crap for people to be enraged about.

Where will you be if Jeb Bush get's elected next term and where were you while Bush was in office? Too many Bushes! lol

After I throw up, I will be hammering him as well.

The outrage you guys are showing doesn't match the reality. What's up?

Then you clearly aren't paying attention.

You do know that the economy was in the tank before Obama took office, we were already in Afghanistan and Iraq before he took office. We had problems with the VA before he took office.

And since 0bama has been in charge for how long again?? He has only compounded the existing problems and made numerous new ones as well.

Don't be talk radio sheeple.

Don't be a Daily Kos, 0bama mouthpiece.

Editing to add that I would be my life that most people on this thread who go way beyond the criticism into craziness -Obummer and king Obama and all that craziness....I would bet my life that 98% of you listen to conservative talk radio. You know those guys aren't right in the head, yeah?

Yeah, okay then.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

Yeah I'm serious try google. He's not that bad. You've been brainwashed by the talk radio overlords. Break the bonds. It's like being in a cult though. Not sure how I can help you.

You said --Don't be a Daily Kos, 0bama mouthpiece. Not sure what a Daily Kos, Obama Mouthpiece is. So you result to some kind of weird name calling when I tell you to come back to reality, because those fools on talk radio are wack? LOL

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Until you Yanks stop thinking of healthcare as a financial product, and join the civilised world in seeing it as a social. welfare and clinical issue, your system will be a constant shame.

Well many would agree but...

"Single-Payer", "Socialized" or by any other name still involves big money one way or the other.

Just depends how they get it and who gets it.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Yeah I'm serious try google. He's not that bad. You've been brainwashed by the talk radio overlords. Break the bonds.

Who's been Brain Washed?
No body here is praising Bush, you need to remember, this is Obamas Administration, Not Bush's.
He's been out of the picture for Five years.
But here is a little Google for ya.

But I have never written or broadcast that our country was being seriously damaged by a president. So it is with great sadness that I write that President Barack Obama has done and continues to do major damage to America. The only question is whether this can ever be undone.

This is equally true domestically and internationally.

Domestically, his policies have had a grave impact on the American economy.

He has overseen the weakest recovery from a recession in modern American history.

He has mired the country in unprecedented levels of debt: about $6.5 trillion — that is 6,500 billion — in five years (this after calling his predecessor “unpatriotic” for adding nearly $5 trillion in eight years).

He has fashioned a country in which more Americans now receive government aid — means-tested, let alone non-means-tested — than work full-time.

He has no method of paying for this debt other than printing more money — thereby surreptitiously taxing everyone through inflation, including the poor he claims to be helping, and cheapening the dollar to the point that some countries are talking about another reserve currency — and saddling the next generations with enormous debts.

With his 2,500-page Affordable Care Act he has made it impossible for hundreds of thousands, soon millions, of Americans to keep their individual or employer-sponsored group health insurance; he has stymied American medical innovation with an utterly destructive tax on medical devices; and he has caused hundreds of thousands of workers to lose full-time jobs because of the health-care costs imposed by Obamacare on employers.

His Internal Revenue Service used its unparalleled power to stymie political dissent. No one has been held accountable.

His ambassador to Libya and three other Americans were murdered by terrorists in Benghazi, Libya. No one has been blamed. The only blame the Obama administration has leveled was on a videomaker in California who had nothing to do with the assault.

In this president’s White House the buck stops nowhere.

Among presidents in modern American history, he has also been a uniquely divisive force. It began with his forcing Obamacare through Congress — the only major legislation in American history to be passed with no votes from the opposition party.

Though he has had a unique opportunity to do so, he has not only not helped heal racial tensions, he has exacerbated them. His intrusions into the Trayvon Martin affair (“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon”) and into the confrontation between a white police officer and a black Harvard professor (the police “acted stupidly”) were unwarranted, irresponsible, demagogic, and, most of all, divisive.

He should have been reassuring black Americans that America is in fact the least racist country in the world — something he should know as well as anybody, having been raised only by whites and being the first black elected the leader of a white-majority nation. Instead, he echoed the inflammatory speech of professional race-baiters such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Obama, The Great Divider

Call me Brain Washed All You want, But I Read A Lot Of Truth in This Article and This is Not The Whole Article.
Obama has Destroyed America.
Obama, is a Liar, he's only Mad Because there is an other Obama Scandal out there for all to see.
Obama knew of this in 2008.

As Washington Times reporter Jim McElhatton correctly pointed out, the Obama-Biden transition team briefing materials “do not reveal any concerns about outright fraud in manipulating waiting times, but they make repeated references in summarizing past audits and reviews about data accuracy.”
According to the evidence given to Congress, the status reports submitted to the incoming Obama Administration stressed the “problems and causes associated with scheduling, waiting times and wait lists are systemic throughout the VHA (Veterans Health Administration).”

Obama's a Liar

edit on 19-5-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Well to respectfully disagree and not to blame bush but here's what I really think if I'm honest with myself.

Obama has not destroyed America. No more than Bush Jr./Bush Sr./Reagan/Clinton/Ford/ or Carter did. He really hasn't.

That's the whole problem. I'm not happy with Obama either. He didn't go as far left as I thought he would and I realize left is a generic term. He didn't really do to much to help the environment or government transparency etc. (just two small areas I thought he would have excelled at) He was a little impotent compared to what he could have been. But that's an honest criticism.

When you start calling him Obummer or that F'ing N-word or saying that he destroyed America. You're not being honest and you're contributing to that False, weird, conservative outrage thing. It's way overboard and hyperbolic and not true. That's the problem and that leads to our partisan politics as usual and the left hates the right and so on.

This kind of outrage doesn't even make any sense. He hasn't lied any more than Bush. He hasn't destroyed America any more than Bush. He doesn't take more vacations then previous presidents. He doen't make more EOs than other previous presidents and on and on and on.

So if my previous paragraph is true, and it is. Then why is there so much outrage and hatred for Obama. I can't stand this type of political brainwashing. You've been brainwashed to think he's the anti-christ. He's not. America isn't destroyed. I live here. I know.

Relax peeps.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
So he is mad about a problem that he knew about befoire he was prez, and the guy he picked to run the VA was his man, are you serious, our president, gets all his breaking new from the dam TV according to him nobody tells him nothing, he is an absentee prez.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
How about when Obama likened veteran's benefits to receiving welfare?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Who said I listen to talk radio????

If you think he isn't that bad, you aren't paying attention.

Or, are willfully ignorant.

Either way, I hope you enjoy life.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

a reply to: guohua

Well to respectfully disagree and not to blame bush but here's what I really think if I'm honest with myself.

Obama has not destroyed America. No more than Bush Jr./Bush Sr./Reagan/Clinton/Ford/ or Carter did. He really hasn't.

That's the whole problem. I'm not happy with Obama either. He didn't go as far left as I thought he would and I realize left is a generic term. He didn't really do to much to help the environment or government transparency etc. (just two small areas I thought he would have excelled at) He was a little impotent compared to what he could have been. But that's an honest criticism.

When you start calling him Obummer or that F'ing N-word or saying that he destroyed America. You're not being honest and you're contributing to that False, weird, conservative outrage thing. It's way overboard and hyperbolic and not true. That's the problem and that leads to our partisan politics as usual and the left hates the right and so on.

This kind of outrage doesn't even make any sense. He hasn't lied any more than Bush. He hasn't destroyed America any more than Bush. He doesn't take more vacations then previous presidents. He doen't make more EOs than other previous presidents and on and on and on.

So if my previous paragraph is true, and it is. Then why is there so much outrage and hatred for Obama. I can't stand this type of political brainwashing. You've been brainwashed to think he's the anti-christ. He's not. America isn't destroyed. I live here. I know.

Relax peeps.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

That you are putting up such a half hearted defense of YOUR President shows that yes,he is that bad.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
[i have yet to scan the posts on page 3 of the thread, so don't stone me if this post is repeating someone else]

i think this scandal is deeper than just Obama or democrat-republican votes on veteran issues...

the deeper-darker aspect of this VA treatment of vets health cases
has more to do with the hospital staff getting Bonuses for clearing their waiting lists
than the same Staff & Administrators bending over backwards to make life issues difficult and terminal for the average Veteran ...

the denial-of-treatment accusations (at the Phoenix VA Hospital) mirror exactly the whispers of 'death panels' which will be enacted in the near future (2015-2016) under ACA=Obamacare

i have heard on talk radio news-shows that this shuffling of Vets paperwork is Not unique to just the Phoenix VA but has tentacles in the VA health treatment system itself... Billion$ in Bonuses and advancements are awarded to cooked up treatment rolls that cull out the old & dying from a 1st come 1st served queue,
in favor of rushing through the quickly treated and easily cured patients --- which results in hospital departments routinely exceeding the quota of processing VA patients...hence a sinister Bonus Awarded

edit on th31140059557320192014 by St Udio because: spellin'

even though the hospital people, the Agency heads & leaders are the real perps...
Obama is the final Stopping point for this Dirty Bonus Money scam that costs Vets lives... this scandal is not unlike the 'common core' scam,
just riddled with flaws and most likely relying on a rotten core of unsavory people gaming the system for greed, evil gotten money
edit on th31140059965220272014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

That's nice and all, but there's one small problem. You do realize that the VA more or less IS a socialized medical system, right?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

originally posted by: macman

If he had a Single Payer System, it would look like the VA.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Who said I listen to talk radio????

If you think he isn't that bad, you aren't paying attention.

Or, are willfully ignorant.

Either way, I hope you enjoy life.

I read all kinds of articles and research stuff like this daily. I am informed. that you think he is the worst president ever and that you think he is destroying America or already has, shows that you don't really inform yourself. You really need to. You can't be this outraged without fact checking what you're saying.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Okay, 0bama is the bests.

Sure sure.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join