It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and their not interfering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Another thread written previously today, got me thinking about why UFOs stopped interfering with our history (if at all) as in opposite to other periods of history. In my opinion the more technology we gained the more they stopped showing up in public. So could it be that we have developed good enough defense systems or other type of stuff to match up with them and make them act more carefully? I mean maybe all this "superior being thing are just smoke and mirrors and they are not as advanced as we think (surely more advanced than us) the are and we can stand a chance if we defend ourselves.

Just pure speculations so don't fry me all at once. Just want to hear some opinions.

Have a nice day

Kal

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
they never stopped, i dunno if everythin can be connected to UFO's/ET's.. it'll just be so nice to see thousands of em in da sky.. lol

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
They should know all about our technology, were've been blasting out radio and television to the cosmos for almost a hundred years...

We must have informed them of every kind of defensive system we possess, and a whole lot more that were've thought of but can't yet develop...

With that kind of intellegence how hard could it be for a super advanced race to aviod detection...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame
Another thread written previously today, got me thinking about why UFOs stopped interfering with our history (if at all) as in opposite to other periods of history. In my opinion the more technology we gained the more they stopped showing up in public. So could it be that we have developed good enough defense systems or other type of stuff to match up with them and make them act more carefully? I mean maybe all this "superior being thing are just smoke and mirrors and they are not as advanced as we think (surely more advanced than us) the are and we can stand a chance if we defend ourselves.

Just pure speculations so don't fry me all at once. Just want to hear some opinions.

Have a nice day

Actually I thought it was the other way around, the more advance we become the more they hung around, like over sensitive military bases , nuke test etc etc ????

Most intresting nasa ufo vid ive seen (no doubt debunked) was the object that suddenly changed course and shot away seconds before what appears to be a missile or laser pulses intersects the spot where it was. theres a flash below a second before the "ufo" shoots away. If anyone knows the one im talking about and can find it, its well worth a look.
Not too hard to beleive the military would try to shoot down such craft.
Rumour/speculation that went with it suggested the military were testing a new pulse weapon, developed at the underground base at pinegap here in australia.

[edit on 29-11-2004 by instar]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Seems to be the case that throughout most of human history ET has merely observed. Only now when humans are advancing technologically does there appear to be true interference. I imagine its mostly due to humanity's continued warlike ways. They are now appear involved with stopping nuclear weapons technology usage. Most likely for fear of their own safety should man leave earth and decide to conquer other planets.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flange Gasket
They should know all about our technology, were've been blasting out radio and television to the cosmos for almost a hundred years...

We must have informed them of every kind of defensive system we possess, and a whole lot more that were've thought of but can't yet develop...

With that kind of intellegence how hard could it be for a super advanced race to aviod detection...

One funny thing about this is that since we have been doing this, some of what they've been seeing is Star Wars, Independence Day, Men in Black, and the like. So I raise a question, what if they haven't been here yet, but are seeing these images and thinking, What the crap, I'm staying away from that, they've got all sorts of crap there. lol.

Yes, and I think frith has an excellent point there. The last thing we need to do is take a "Planet Hopping" approach to intergalactic diplomacy. Also, instar raises a concept I have always thought of, major UFO sightings didn't start until after Hiroshima. Ok maybe not sightings but Gov't involvement in these subjects.

[edit on 29-11-2004 by GrendelsBacon]

[edit on 29-11-2004 by GrendelsBacon]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Do we really know about them their knowledge and technology? Do you really believe we are advance now? Things are really amazing when you do not fully understand sometimes to amazing.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar

Have a nice day

Actually I thought it was the other way around, the more advance we become the more they hung around, like over sensitive military bases , nuke test etc etc ????

Most intresting nasa ufo vid ive seen (no doubt debunked) was the object that suddenly changed course and shot away seconds before what appears to be a missile or laser pulses intersects the spot where it was. theres a flash below a second before the "ufo" shoots away. If anyone knows the one im talking about and can find it, its well worth a look.
Not too hard to beleive the military would try to shoot down such craft.
Rumour/speculation that went with it suggested the military were testing a new pulse weapon, developed at the underground base at pinegap here in australia.

I have seen that video it is a very good video. I can not think of what else it could have been besides some defense system or some natural event that we do not know about. There were some very convincing correlations in the video though.

[edit on 29-11-2004 by swordfish]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

. So could it be that we have developed good enough defense systems or other type of stuff to match up with them and make them act more carefully?

No doubt we are getting better from arrows to lasers in a short amount of time on the human timescale. I dont think we are near matching them but it seems we are making them have to act more carefully.

There is that Nasa footage and it seems like we are shooting something at them and they move out of the way so it must do some damage it it hit them. I dont care what NASA says that was no space ice in that film.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So let's consider some folklore as correct for a what if situation...

--US gov't has some type of relations with some of these aliens...
--Aliens buzz nuclear facilities and missile silos to keep an eye on them...
--Aliens are running experiments world-wide on unwitting humans, esp. in US
--US does nuke experiments on computers to maybe appease the alien fears of a radiological nightmare on their experiments

So now, what would happen if some wacked out terrorists roam into some US cities or other cities world-wide and detonate some nukes?
And the nukes ruin some good alien experiment sites, reams of data and modified genetic DNA torched to ashes in seconds....etc.

Do the aliens themselves come down and get medieval on some 3rd world idiots and their jacked up ideology, or do they empower the US to do this for them no holds barred?

Does the man behind the curtain, running the great and powerful OZ, come out and show himself?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar

I know the one, footage shot by shuttle crew, it was thought to be some sort of railgun technology (possibly a result of the Regan era). I don't think it was ever debunked, although they did try hard (ice crystals blah bla...)

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Yes, from that footage it would seem as if they were trying to DESTROY the spacecraft, not collect it for whatever reason.

When DID they ever stopped interferring?

I've heard of nuclear silos being shut down miraculously and things like that. How do you know if ANY of 'our' advances in technology haven't been alien subduced? Hell, I have no idea who thought up the idea of ion propulsion and someone who posted that article about scientist moving the earth away the sun that's amazing. There's no way to tell if that wasn't an idea passed onto the government or a human thought.

My personal thoughts:

Aliens have been helping us since the beginning.
Aliens ARE our creators.
Aliens will forever be there to help us, even if we have no notion what-so-ever of it happening.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Instar, this is the first time I heard that it might have been from PineGap in Australia... Okay whats there as you know it? When I first seen this, I never had given it a thought as to the exact location, I was just focused on what was happening at the time. In fact if I recall, as soon as it was pointed out, the film went to a different view quickly.
To expand on this further, could the concept be applied here that there is a conflict going on with different types of Aliens, rather it be us, or other types of Friendly beings protecting our/Their turf?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
In the past, mankind was just born, and it was just setting out to discover the world empowered by his ability to be amazed at the unknown. This is why aliens were a public part our of early history. Later, when mankind came under the delusion of possessing knowledge and became preoccupied with social acceptance, religious acceptance and the obsession with material possessions, he ceased to wonder and marvel at creation and came out of synch with nature, and as a result the unknown that empowered him before, became his biggest fear.

This is why aliens went into the shadows. Now they are gradually coming out again, not because we are ready, but because they can longer hide.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
Instar, this is the first time I heard that it might have been from PineGap in Australia... Okay whats there as you know it? When I first seen this, I never had given it a thought as to the exact location, I was just focused on what was happening at the time. In fact if I recall, as soon as it was pointed out, the film went to a different view quickly.
To expand on this further, could the concept be applied here that there is a conflict going on with different types of Aliens, rather it be us, or other types of Friendly beings protecting our/Their turf?

here ya go jess, theres lots of speculation from a nuke launch pad to an equivalent area 51 ?? your guess is as good as mine. Our government dosent seem to know!

www.rense.com...
www.apfn.org...
roswell.fortunecity.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Thanks Instar, man do I feel like a born again Idiot for doing that search myself.... it was a good read with a great deal of insight.
You know what puzzels me that most of these High Tech Bases were built in the early years of the 60's or so, I find that to be of interest because really how advance we were then to account for such a need. So again it goes back to the question from the start of this thread regarding them Interfering... it appears so, they have, and continue to do so.
Thankis again for the info!!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There seems to be a relationship in all of the topics that have been posted here regarding UFO interest. I get a head spin trying to go through all of your opinions/beliefs/experences, and mine. At the same time I review other topics that somewhat relates to this subject as well. Can I say this with some Proof other then your words, no. However, if we were to take into account what has been presented on these threads, as well as other sites, and put this in front of the " Powers that be " and demand a answer to this question... Why are you not telling the truth! We are not stupid, our eyes do not lie!!! Remember before you answer Gov,, it will not change our opinion of whats obvious, the floor is yours, now walk the walk that were paying you to do without deception in your words... currently your doing both without the other. Waiting!

new topics

top topics

join