It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another mass casualty exercise, this time involving "hundreds of law enforcement personnel".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Hundreds of law enforcement personnel to hold drill at Park City Mall.

LANCASTER, Pa. —Local, state and federal law enforcement agencies will hold a joint exercise at Lancaster's Park City Mall on Sunday.

The South Central Task Force issued the following news release on Friday afternoon:

"On Sunday evening, May 18th at 6:00pm, hundreds of local, state and federal law enforcement agencies will descend on Park City Mall in Lancaster.

This will be the final part of a ten day regional exercise that began on Friday, May 9th at Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC), and has played out at HACC, Lancaster Public Safety Training Center and Fort Indiantown Gap.

The exercise, Wide Vigilance V, has had over three thousand participants, training and preparing for a wide variety of both natural and manmade disasters.

They used to call these "mass casualty exercises", now it’s simply a "regional exercise"...

It’s obviously good to be prepared but these “exercises” are becoming increasingly more common.

What exactly are they preparing for? Is there something they’re not telling us?

These training exercises make me nervous. All too often a “real incident” just happens to occur at the exact same time.

Like any good “journalist”, you can’t miss an opportunity to attack the 2nd Amendment:

…prepare for a disaster that hopefully will never occur again, a mall shooting. With mall shootings taking place in Nairobi, Kenya and more recently in Columbia, Maryland, local responders felt the need to prepare.

"It is always the hope that we can train and be prepared for any disaster that may occur in our region, with the hope that these events never happen. We would not be doing a job though if we did not consider the preparation needed for every possible type of disaster," stated Greg Noll, Program Manager for the South Central Task Force.

You’ll notice that the quote from Greg Noll had nothing to do with a “mall shooting”.

The reporter simply inserted his or her own agenda followed by a quote to make it appear as though the two were related.

We’re on to you pathetic dirt bags.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

I'd say they are preparing for exactly what it looks like .. mass casualties in an increasingly violent world. That being said, it's kinda interesting that these exercises have sometimes been scheduled and then real mass casualty events end up happening at the same time. Coincidence? I think so. But others think there is a connection.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You cant argue with being prepared.

For all eventuality's, i dont know how to deal with that sort of thing so im glad plenty others do.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I'd say they are preparing for exactly what it looks like .. mass casualties in an increasingly violent world. That being said, it's kinda interesting that these exercises have sometimes been scheduled and then real mass casualty events end up happening at the same time. Coincidence? I think so. But others think there is a connection.

Who's to say that these announced events don't give some one with a screw loose an idea? A lot of nutjobs salivate at becoming infamous for some odd reason.
edit on 18-5-2014 by TDawgRex because: spelling

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Ive got 2 to go to. One in Sept at a University Med center, and another end of summer for the county. You guys are still harping about "Somethings up" over and over and over.

Because we HAVE to...and because we NEED to...and because YOU EXPECT US TO. These threads make me want to stop volunteering, because you guys don't appreciate us training anyway.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
"What do you people have against being prepared?! Where's the sugar?"

Let's hope nothing "real" happens the day of.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

WW3, you mark my words.

Given the recent threads on the same subject over the past month or so, yes, WW3

Regards

Spiro

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

WW3, you mark my words.

Given the recent threads on the same subject over the past month or so, yes, WW3

Awareness is a peculiar thing. Some prefer to live in a myopic, constipated universe and others are able to make
connections even in a site like this one. For the ritual and evil majic to work properly, it must be announced. "They" know that most people are asleep in their own personal dramas and that they will never notice that.....

something evil this way comes!

And when the traumas happen it is so much more comfortable to accept the official story, then even try and look for the truth.

A conspiracy of dunces, unquestioning fools and the blatantly ignorant; with their burning strawmen distraction of lies.

A precious few can see the filth that is masquerading as a soul, and the horror in their mind. These mass causality rehearsals will usher in
a shocking and bloody tableau and listen to the cries of "why didn't you warn us?"

I just did....
edit on 18-5-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I think it is certainly wise to keep in mind the possibility that they know something is close - or more likely that they know there is a likely chance of something happening. However, I don't believe that they KNOW about something happening 100%, or that they are facilitating some sort of attack. (Possible, yes, but unlikely)

I do however believe that the government is just trying to "generally" prepare themselves, like many others have stated in this thread, we are in an increasingly violent world in which people are coming closer and closer to some sort of massive confrontation, tensions are high.

Simple fact is, that if WE WEREN'T preparing ourselves, I'd be more suspicious of our government doing something to facilitate mass casualties here.

Just like the whole fake city fiasco going on right now, its ridiculous, just because there's a fake city doesn't mean the government is about to declare martial law. It means that in a world with over seven billion people, and in a country with over three hundred million people, our government must be ever more vigilant, and thus the rise of government actions that seem to be foreboding of some major incident. (On a side note, we've had fake cities for quite some time, and have trained in such cities for nearly a decade, no martial law to this day has been declared, just saying).

It's normal to have these cities, and also, these cities are not designed primarily for martial law operations, yes that is certainly a portion of what's going on, as the military must be prepared for anything to be effective, but also these cities are designed for training simulating that of combat in a more urban environment, which is becoming more and more plausible, in fact Iraq and Afghanistan led to the building of more than one of these "cities", not nearly as large, but the purpose of them was to train certain units for this type of combat, its not what we're used to.

I'm glad we're making sure we're prepared, its certainly a step towards readiness. And its also a sign for those of us who are overly cautious, yes it may be a nil sign, but the fact is we can let this sign increase our awareness of certain events for a time period. It's probably nothing - but, you never know.

We're entering new times my friend, with this large of a population we have to be ready for mass casualties, statistically speaking its bound to happen eventually.

Readiness in these situations is part of what makes our nation such an impressive entity. Yes, a bit foul as of late, but impressive nonetheless.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Increasingly violent? Violent crime is down. The majority of mass shootings and large scale "terrorist" events are orchestrated by our own government. They are preparing for things THEY KNOW will happen because THEY are behind it. A coincidence happens once or twice at best and appears random. When it happens nearly repeatedly, you find that it is a pattern.

Control through fear. The only groups that benefits from mass shootings and terrorism are the government and politicians.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Coincidence? I think so.

You do realise the odds of coincidence being involved,
are astronomically higher, than the notion of state and federal
collusion orchestrated in a barrage of false flags?

Don't you?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
Let's look at odds. Pretty simple.
How many such exercises occur with some major awful thing occurring?
How many such exercises occur with no major awful thing occurring?

But even long odds don't mean something can't happen. It means it can, as a matter of fact. What do you think the odds are of this happening?
Lucky couple wins lottery 3 times in one month

It can happen. And does. There is such a thing as coincidence.
edit on 5/18/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I guess it's just that I'm far more inclined to accept
the type of coincidence whereby one may run into
an old friend while vacationing. Then I am the
coincidence that involves any establishment,
bureaucracy and/or government using the term
over and over and over again as a stand bye when
they run out of lies. So ya coincidence exists, NP.
But corruption, even more so. And when they
run hand in hand? That's a myth in my book.

Don't really see you arguing against my point either.
So you must be in AGREEMENT.

edit on Rpm51814v122014u30 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

Well? Why don't you sign up and volunteer your time with us instead of speculating on nonsense? I know why you wouldn't assist your community with DHS/FEMA FREE training we all get...because you couldn't hack it.

Sit in your chair and scream for help when TSHTF...'cause Im not comin' for you...Ill go help your neighbors. Talk about not understanding nor comprehending the meaning of frequent training and why its necessary.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Did anyone post about the drill at the Willis (aka Sears tower) in Chicago today?

www.nbcchicago.com...#!/news/local/Massive-Fire-Drill-Held-at-Willis-Tower/259730331

They had hundreds of firefighters involved. I saw on the news the had some firefighters swallow something that measured their body temp. You think there would be an easier way to measure that?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

If your point is that it isn't a coincidence, no. We are not in agreement.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Increasingly Violent?
Violent Crime is down overall.

Still, if one wants to refer to some of the shootings taking place and think it is a new issue.
Think again.

en.wikipedia.org...

Edit: I would post the hundreds of school shootings but it would fill up several pages so will only list some of them:

18th century
1760s
The earliest known United States shooting to happen on school property was the Pontiac's Rebellion school massacre on July 26, 1764, where four Lenape American Indians entered the schoolhouse near present-day Greencastle, Pennsylvania, shot and killed schoolmaster Enoch Brown, and killed nine or ten children (reports vary). Only three children survived.[1]

January 12, 1910: New York City, "A black bearded maniac drew an automatic pistol" and fired five shots into a crowd of the Harlem School boys. The kids were taunting him, so he shot into the crowd of children. Robert Lomas, aged 6, was hit in the heart and died instantly, Arthur Shively also aged 6 was shot through the left lung and critically wounded.[82]

August 16, 1910: Lexington, Kentucky, A general fight broke out during school elections where Lewis Napier was shot and killed and several others hurt. Several were arrested.[84]

January 17, 1913: Honolulu, Hawaii, While the children in the schoolhouse were quietly seated, Manuel Fernandez entered the classroom and shot his wife, the teacher, Johanna Fernandez killing her with a shotgun. Seven of the children were hit by the scattering buckshot, dangerously wounding one. He then shot and killed himself. Jealousy is quoted as the motive.[89]

November 12, 1966: Mesa, Arizona, Bob Smith, 18, took seven people hostage at Rose-Mar College of Beauty. Smith ordered the hostages to lie down on the floor in a circle. He then proceeded to shoot them in the head with a 22 caliber pistol. Four women and a three-year-old girl died, one woman and a baby were injured but survived. Police arrested Smith after the massacre. Smith had reportedly admired Richard Speck and Charles Whitman.[156]

September 11, 1975: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, U.S. Grant High School student Randy Truitt was shot and killed by James Briggs at the school, leaving several others injured.[179]

February 12, 1976: Detroit, Michigan, Intruders shot five Murray-Wright High School students after an apparent dispute over one of the intruders girlfriends.[180]

June 12, 1976: California State University, Custodian Edward Charles Allaway, 37, opened fire with a semi-automatic rifle in the library on the California State University, Fullerton campus killing 7, and wounding 2

May 18, 1978: Austin, Texas, John Daniel Christian, 13, son of Lyndon B. Johnson's former press secretary George Christian, shot to death his English teacher, Wilbur Grayson, 29, with his father's .22 caliber rifle in front of approximately 30 classmates. John Christian was arrested and charged but was not prosecuted. He spent two years in a mental hospital. He is now a practicing attorney in Austin, Texas.[184]

January 29, 1979: San Diego, California, Brenda Spencer opened fire on Grover Cleveland Elementary School from the window of her home across the street, killing two adults and wounding nine others, eight of whom were children.[185] The shootings inspired the song I Don't Like Mondays.

January 21, 1985: Goddard, Kansas, James Alan Kearbey, 14, armed with a M1-A semiautomatic rifle and a .357-caliber handgun, killed principal James McGee and wounded two teachers and a student at Goddard Junior High School.[197]

October 18, 1985: Detroit, Michigan, During halftime of the homecoming football game between Northwestern High School and Murray-Wright High School, a boy who was in a fight earlier that day pulled out a shotgun and opened fire, injuring six students.[200][201]

December 3, 1985: Concord, New Hampshire - At Concord High School, Louis "Louie" Cartier, a 16-year-old male dropout walked into the school with a shotgun and took two students hostage. The situation ended with responding police officers fatally shooting him when he "...aimed the shotgun at a teacher who was trying to talk him into surrendering."[205][206][207] (The following month, this same high school lost its teacher Christa McAuliffe in the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster.)

May 16, 1986: Cokeville Elementary School hostage crisis, In a ransom scheme, David and Doris Young took 150 students and teachers hostage. Their demand for $300 million dollars came to an abrupt end when Doris accidentally set off a bomb, killing herself and injuring 78 students and teachers. David wounded John Miller, a teacher who was trying to flee, then killed himself.

January 17, 1989: Stockton, California, Cleveland School massacre Patrick Edward Purdy, 24, killing five children and wounding 32 others including students and a teacher. Purdy then killed himself

Lindhurst High School shooting Eric Houston, 20, killed four people and wounded 10 in an armed siege at his former high school. Prosecutors said the attack was in retribution for a failing grade. Eric Houston was arrested and faced the death penalty

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If your point is that it isn't a coincidence, no. We are not in agreement.

Well I am willing to learn.

edit on Rpm51814v15201400000002 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I think it's a coincidence that on a few occasions bad things have happened when there have been planned disaster preparedness exercises in progress.

Sort of like when the phone rings when you get in the shower. It happens once in a while but usually it doesn't.

I don't really get the connection between false flag events and preparedness exercises. I mean, what's the point of staging an exercise at the same time you're planning a false flag?
edit on 5/18/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join