It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the Finger-Pointing ( and Chorus? ) ... Begin ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement - Veterans Left To Die By The VA - VA Full Blown Scandal

-
After all of the "Alphabet-Agency" SCANDALS have been (or are being) REVEALED ... and ... the House-and-Senate Mid-Term Elections SOON to Occur ...

It will be interesting to see (or know):

Just how many of these Federal Folks are going to survive their positions ... ( including those working underneath them ) ???
edit on 18-5-2014 by FarleyWayne because: OPINION: Jeanine is a ... GIFT!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Somebody has already quit.

Somebody higher-up is behind this treachery I think.

We need to find out who gains the most from this.

The first head has rolled in the expanding wait-list fraud scandal at the Department of Veterans Affairs. Ironically, it belongs to the man who testified in the Senate that he wasn’t sure wait-list fraud was a firing offense:

Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric Shinseki said he accepted the resignation of his top health official on Friday, a day after the two testified before Congress about a growing scandal over deadly healthcare delays for veterans.

“Today, I accepted the resignation of Dr. Robert Petzel, undersecretary for health in the Department of Veterans Affairs,” Shinseki said in a statement.

VA official resigns in scandal

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Petzel had already announced previously he was retiring!

Sound familiar?

EDIT: OH, I forgot to add, that the guy replacing Petzel????? Was in charge of one of the VA hospitals under investigation. This will get interesting....

edit on 18-5-2014 by seeker1963 because: spelling

edit on 18-5-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's just another scandal in a long list of igregious failures perpetrated ad naseum by the same sick pricks upstairs, designed to keep them there and everyone else in line. So what a few thousand vets dead? Who cares about the millions of women and children dead in Iraq, Afganastan, Libya, Syria, Ukraine? Who cares about the thousands who died on 911? Does anyone really even care about the homeless across America and the world? I suppose no one cares that contaminated radiation is spewing into OUR oceans on the daily.

You do? .......Really? Because looking around, it remains to be seen.

All I see is blind defense of the status quo, either because you are paid to do it, don't know any better or worst yet, fear of what it means to have your reality crashing around you because its nothing more and never has been anything other than a house of cards.

For those who can see:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: xuenchen

Petzel had already announced previously he was retiring!

Sound familiar?

EDIT: OH, I forgot to add, that the guy replacing Petzel????? Was in charge of one of the VA hospitals under investigation. This will get interesting....

Since he said he knew of a problem in 2010, I would say he "timed" his "retirement" just in time.

this article has an interesting viewpoint ....

Petzel acknowledged to lawmakers that he had seen a 2010 memo titled 'Inappropriate Scheduling Practices,' which described failures in several of the VA's 21 service regions.

Shinseki, seated next to him, insisted that 'I was not, I am not' aware of it.

Recent revelations blame shoddy management for the deaths of dozens of former soldiers, airmen, sailors and Marines, as administrators in Phoenix – and possibly elsewhere – maintained a secret off-the-books waiting list for veterans in need of critical care.

Veterans Affairs Undersecretary Robert Petzl didn't resign, but was FORCED OUT by Obama administration amid deadly health care scandal blamed for 40 deaths

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
And now we learn that Obama is "Madder than Hell" over this scandal !!

And it's no surprise that they had bird dogs all over the TV Sunday.

See if this all sounds familiar.......

In the Face The Nation interview, McDonough told CBS Chief White House Correspondent Major Garrett that Obama is "demanding that we get to the bottom of the exact allegations that you're talking about as it relates to whether veterans are getting the timely access to care that they have earned."

When asked if Obama still has confidence in Veteran Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki, McDonough said:

"The President will continue to demand that he and all of us who work for him continue to fix these things until they are functioning the way that our veterans, believe they should and the way that, so that they get the, the services and the benefits that they have earned."

Obama 'madder than hell' over VA scandal

I think Obama knew all about this because he, as usual, is behind it.

Now he's caught again.

new topics

top topics

join