It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed Connection Between JFK Assassination and UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

This is my theory personally.

I was talking about it in ATS chat room during live when the JFK show was on seemed like a lot of asters disagree.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

There a huge hole in that argument and history teaches one what that is. The moment one side really doesn't know what the other's capabilities are, or what they are doing, there is a war, not a cold war, a shoot first ask questions maybe later war. It happens because the very people who run such countries are at heart, deeply paranoid and therefore,project that paranoia onto everyone else.

One thing we did learn as a fact at the end of the Cold war was just how big a liars in particular, the CIA were. The reason? Well it was probably, plain old moolah, hundreds of CIA ops were on kick backs from the arms people, the aircraft companies etc, to flat out lie about Soviet capabilities. The Soviets have a fleet of over 200 jet powered long range nuclear bombers, the reality? They never had more than 20 odd serviceable long range nuclear jet bombers.

All those tanks? Based on a wholly false assumption that. 1 Every last tank depot was both full and 2; every last tank was available for combat.

To my personal knowledge and I've spoken to actual serving personnel about this very subject. By the early 1950s both sides acknowledged the need to differentiate between unknown Radar contacts that were each other's and those that were neither sides. No-one wanted to be the person who hit the nuclear button because of a "UFO". To that end by the mid 50s, both sides had the practical capability to contact each other and ask..."Is that yours, is this war?". Now I've no doubt, in part that was down to the inherent weaknesses of Radar and wanting to make sure however, it was made plain to me the following. That, a huge part of it was, "Those damned UFOs" which both sides had flying around their screens with seemingly, total impunity on a regular basis.

Take he case of Lightning XS894 and it's subsequent crash. Nick Pope still trots out the old... "Nothing to see hear , it was a tragic accident" blah blah..line. Well, I've spoken first hand to several ,now ex RAF people, about the incident, who were involved with it. The tales they all told me totally contradict that which Nick Pope claims. Not least because, the Lightning was never ever designed to fly at low level and target slow moving prop planes. In other words, the idea it was some "routine training operation" that had unfortunate consequences is utter hogwash. Had it been a training exercise it wouldn't have been a Lightning involved with the practice interception it would have been a Buccaneer or a Harrier etc etc. I was told by and ex radar op exactly the same as Bruce Barrymore Halpenny, was told by another radar op, that being that. An object travelling at 3000+ knots was spotted travelling from Iceland towards the North Sea where it slowed down and came to almost a stop. Furthermore, one of the recovery crew has told how "unusual" the recovery of XS894 was and how they have "Never fully understood why it was done as it it was".

Now, this is a million miles from saying..... "Oh, they're aliens". on the other hand, the idea that both sides thought they were each other's, is just plain bunk as well. Both sides knew and acknowledged, the need to communicate with each other about these objects to stop a war happening by accident.

I'd love to be able to name these people however, for some reason, even nearly 60 years later, the MOD has a dim view of people speaking in public about that they were party to. Even those who are no longer resident in the UK, have had mysterious phone calls and veiled "threats" the moment they have even talked about "going public" with actually, what doesn't seem that interesting a tale. In other words, whilst claiming one thing, "We have no interest, blah blah blah, at the same time, the moment someone with some background wants to speak out they are told..... "Not a wise move old chap"....

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Lest not forget, JFK was the last president to actively seek the end of the Federal Reserve. That's a far greater motive to assassinate him than over the potential disclosure that UFOs are real and they're here and we can do a damn thing about it other than hide the truth from the American people.

For what it's worth:

I mostly agree with the government's reasons for non-disclosure. Most people couldn't handle the tact that we are not alone in the universe and the religious fundamentalists would go into a mass panic. To them, the only life in the universe is here on planet earth and therefore ET's must be demons sent by the devil to destroy the earth.

Of course, that is the high of ignorance and arrogance and a full display of the primitive mind but the planet is infested with such ignorance and arrogance and primitive thinking. I regard them as pre-sentient beings.

When speaking to people like that, I typically sya to them that unless they have physically traveled every corner of the universe, There is nothing they can do or say that will ever convince me that we're alone in the universe.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UUpentium

Lest not forget, JFK was the last president to actively seek the end of the Federal Reserve.

Well that depends on if you believe executive order 11110 was designed to oppose the Federal Reserve. It probably worried them a little bit, but not enough to kill him. I think it was a combination of things he did, his opposition to the banking cartel and his efforts to expose hidden information he though the public should know. He was too aligned with the will of the public and not aligned with the will of secret societies, he had to be killed because he represented a threat to their interests.
edit on 19/5/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

I am starting to believe that JFK was killed in sort of the same fashion Ceasar was killed by many different entities. All involved parties could that way help organise the 'event' and able to blackmail/ help eachother whem things would go sour.

All his enemies at that moment in time had a hand in his assassination.... mafia, fbi, cia, cuba go-ers, politicians... and the list goes on. The UFO problem would probably fit in somewhere in there too..

I believe this is accurate. One does not simply kill a national leader. Especially with modern day security (even by 1960's standards). You need a lot of people in the know in order to get everything right, and that requires a lot of resources. It also requires a system to ensure everyone stays quiet, which mainly comes down to it being possible to blackmail everyone involved. You also have to have a successor in place with favorable policies.

We look back at fondness with Kennedy but the truth is there were a lot of people that wanted him gone by any means necessary.

The one that bothers me more than Kennedy is Reagan... HW Bush was involved in both.

originally posted by: FireMoon
One thing we did learn as a fact at the end of the Cold war was just how big a liars in particular, the CIA were. The reason? Well it was probably, plain old moolah, hundreds of CIA ops were on kick backs from the arms people, the aircraft companies etc, to flat out lie about Soviet capabilities. The Soviets have a fleet of over 200 jet powered long range nuclear bombers, the reality? They never had more than 20 odd serviceable long range nuclear jet bombers.

Paranoia is important because if you have to defend yourself, you need to defend against what they might have not just what you can confirm. We took it a bit far in the cold war (look at the missile gap for example) but the principal is a valid one.
edit on 19-5-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I agree with Fylgie and UUpentium that Kennedy was killed because of the Federal Reserve aspect. It is too outlandish to think that Kennedy was killed because he was going to disclose the UFO/Alien cover-up. I think Kennedy was briefed on the topic of UFOs by the CIA and he bought in to maintain the secret. Lincoln was also assassinated because he too was going to issue greenbacks instead of appropriating loans from the F.R. It's more feasible to eradicate someone over money then for releasing a state secret. as Deep Throat said in "All The President's Men", follow the money.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RossWellOldMexico

Well said!

Follow the money, indeed. Or the gold and diamonds.....

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have to chime in here. The last legislation signed by JFK and the 1st legislation repealed by the VP after the assassination was a bill throwing the federal reserve out on it's @$$. Back to the gold standard. He repealed it less than 2 hrs after the shooting. So, was he killed for what you say or the very little known fact I just shared. The IMF took out a hit on Thomas Jefferson when he refused to let them into our newly formed republic.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
A hotline conversation between Kennedy and Soviet Premiere Nikita Khruschchev took place on Nov. 12, 1963 and was intercepted by the NSA. The subject was the joint cooperation of both countries in dealing with UFOs and to curb future conflicts. Here's a transcript of that conversation:

Kennedy - "A problem that we share in common"
Khrushchev - "The UFO problem presents grave dangers to our countries and to the whole world".
"I owe it to future history and the security of our planet..."
"We too feel the UFO is a matter of importance to our collective security"

It seems to me that this constitutes more than your average secret military project and all other projects classified under the category of UFOs which could lead to the possible threat of nuclear warfare due to mistaken identity which was addressed in a separate document called "The Assessment".

Kennedy told Khrushchev:
“I have begun an initiative with our NASA to exchange information with your Academy of Sciences in which I hope will foster mutual concern over this problem and hopefully find some resolution.”
Kennedy was certainly referring here to the National Security Action Memorandum released on the same day, November 12 1963. Kennedy also said,
“I have also instructed our CIA to provide me with full disclosure on the phantom aspects and classified programs in which I can better assess the [UFO] situation.”
While the NSA intercept has not been conclusively determined to be authentic (it has been ranked medium-to-high level of authenticity), it is consistent with the November 12 National Security Action Memorandum 271 titled: “COOPERATION WITH THE USSR ON OUTER SPACE MATTERS."
. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Kennedy was murdered 10 days later. Now I'm not saying that his opposition in favor of the Federal Reserve didn't play a part but I believe it was in conjunction with the C.I.A. being upset with these UFO plans as well.
edit on CDTMon, 19 May 2014 12:12:58 -0500uAmerica/ChicagoMayAmerica/Chicago585812pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

Kennedy was murdered 10 days later. Now I'm not saying that his opposition in favor of the Federal Reserve didn't play a part but I believe it was in conjunction with the C.I.A. being upset with these UFO plans as well.

Well said ...

On side note : MSM publish/broadcast CGI videos as UFO but they never publish this kind of Information :/
edit on 19-5-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The only 1 who knows the
I agree with you 100% about Secret Societies. This is where the elite who run the world get there future people for the NSA and tell these smart students it's for the good of the NSA. All work is being funded to these Universities where like the Skull & Bones the students work on secret projects funded by our government Black Budget operations. There you go.

Uh, no. Do you know what an ivy league college is like? It's very very unlikely Skull and Bones types, especially as students, are going to be working on 'secret black budget operations'. They don't take physics. They major in history and economics, play lacrosse, party at their family's very expensive houses in NYC & Long Island and go into banking and consulting and business to make money.

And certainly a liberal university like Yale (like many others) doesn't allow classified research on-campus, though sometimes professors consult externally. If you're looking for MIC at universities, look at the Johns Hopkins applied physics lab in the D.C. area.
edit on 19-5-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It's all a part of the psychological warfare campaign used on the public designed to dismiss and/or cover up the truth of possible extraterrestrial visitation on Earth.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RossWellOldMexico
I agree with Fylgie and UUpentium that Kennedy was killed because of the Federal Reserve aspect. It is too outlandish to think that Kennedy was killed because he was going to disclose the UFO/Alien cover-up. I think Kennedy was briefed on the topic of UFOs by the CIA and he bought in to maintain the secret.

Kennedy was NOT going to end the Federal Reserve, which couldn't possibly be done without an act of Congress and that takes long-term overt political maneuvering, for which there is no evidence.

The President is not a dictator.

Lincoln was also assassinated because he too was going to issue greenbacks instead of appropriating loans from the F.R.

The Federal Reserve paranoia (which was always far-fetched) just went off the deep end.

The Federal Reserve did not exist when Lincoln was assassinated.

He was killed for the obvious reason by a Southerner. You know, that Civil War and emancipation stuff?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Yes, the CIA was intimately involved with UFO's in 1963.

By this, I mean CORONA surveillance satellites. At the time even the conception of such satellites, was not known to the general public or Congress, and it is now known that U-2 and CORONA activities resulted in a number of "UFO" reports.

It is not implausible that the CIA objected vigorously to any UFO disclosure of their most extraordinary intelligence capabilities and took the implications of JFK's desire to discuss the "UFO situation" as 'selling out CIA and space surveillance' in order to reduce tensions with Khrushchev. Of course, remember the botching of the Cuban attack by CIA just recently.

At the time, the USSR had nothing comparable and so any mutual 'disclosure' would lead to loss of US relative advantage as USSR would take action to avoid surveillance if they could locate the satellites (which they probably could if they knew of their presence and likely launches).
edit on 19-5-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennelI know how democracy works. But Lincoln still had to deal with the precursor of the Federal Reserve same course of action but by a different name.

I 'm aware of U.S. history. I'm from Canada where we are "civil" towards each other. It was the land of the Underground Railroad. Whatever disagreements my country has, it can be resolved with dialogue and tolerance instead of needless bloodshed.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Yes. JFK was killed because he was about to reveal the Alien presence. He was the last true president of the United States. He was naive enough to think he had true power over the Illuminati. Given his position.

Am I the only person that believes in the knowledge contained in the Book Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper?

When we crossed into the Nuclear Age and bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki two Alien Races approached all the rulers of Planet Earth at a meeting in Edward Air Force Base.

The Angelic Race from the planet Thiaoouba offered only assistance on Spirituality if we would only dismantle and not further pursue any nuclear arms until they thought we were mature enough as a race.

The Grey Race has something similiar to HIV and are losing their immune system and were going extinct very quickly and to save themselves they wanted to study our DNA in order to find a cure and they offered us all the technology we could ever want if they were allowed to abduct a very small amount of the human populace to experiment on to find that cure.

Like little boys finding his daddy's gun. We did not want to give up that new found nuclear power. So we all currently experience this parralel universe where the world leaders chose materialism over spirituality.

There still exist the one where we chose the Angelic choice.

But there is also another universe where the Nazis completed the Atom bomb and wiped every other race off the planet. The Angelic race deterred that from happening by telepathically blocking the mind of the Nazi scientists from finishing their calculations.

Everyone on ATS is IGNORANT of the Truth of History of Mankind and to their own Buddha Nature.
edit on 19-5-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Added a sentence.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Deleted double post
edit on 19-5-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Deleted double post

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

Haven't read the pale horse book ,
but you have some truth in your post .
Jesus is alive ,now, and here... and
arrived via ufo , around 1960
Kennedy may have been about to
reveal His identity ....

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Wikileaks Stratfor UFO Files Confirms Majestic 12 Documents Are Real - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-5-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join