It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed Connection Between JFK Assassination and UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Was John F. Kennedy assassinated because he was on the verge of telling the public the truth about UFOs?

According to "Wikileaks Stratfor UFO files" its very much possible.

Dated 12 November, 1963, just ten days before he would be gunned down in the streets of Dallas, Texas, Kennedy informed James Jesus Angleton (Chief of the CIA's Counterintelligence Staff) that we was setting things in motion to actually share sensitive CIA UFO intelligence data with the Russians through the director of NASA.

This request was made on the same day he requested James E. Webb to begin Kennedy's peace overture to the Russians via joint space exploration.

Source : www.ufo-blogger.com...

edit on 18-5-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: awakehuman
Was John F. Kennedy assassinated because he was on the verge of telling the public the truth about UFOs?

Yes, I believe he was.

In one of the secret documents released under the Freedom of Information Act, JFK writes to the director asking for the UFO files.

In the second memo, sent to the NASA administrator, the president expresses a desire for cooperation with the former Soviet Union on mutual outer space activities.

The previously classified documents were released under the Freedom of Information Act to teacher William Lester as part of research for a new book about JFK.

He said that JFK’s interest in UFOs could have been fuelled by concerns about relations with the former Soviet Union.

Source

You are, I believe, bang on the money.

Kindest regards

Spiro
edit on 18-5-2014 by Spiro because: someone pinched my dictionary

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

The headline says there is a connection, but the blog you linked says it is very much possible, so I have to ask...

Is there a connection, or is there just something that could be a possible connection?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I am starting to believe that JFK was killed in sort of the same fashion Ceasar was killed by many different entities. All involved parties could that way help organise the 'event' and able to blackmail/ help eachother whem things would go sour.

All his enemies at that moment in time had a hand in his assassination.... mafia, fbi, cia, cuba go-ers, politicians... and the list goes on. The UFO problem would probably fit in somewhere in there too..

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I posted this in the other thread and post it here as it may be worth bearing in mind.
From the source...

5. The term U.F.O. as defined by Air Force intelligence directives is
used here to reflect unconventional aircraft and missiles, not
interplanetary spacecraft.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I posted this in the other thread and post it here as it may be worth bearing in mind.
From the source...

5. The term U.F.O. as defined by Air Force intelligence directives is
used here to reflect unconventional aircraft and missiles, not
interplanetary spacecraft.

What you have to say about down below information?

It is believed that the UFO problem became a national security item when President Truman authorized the covert establishment of the National Security Agency whose primary responsibility bordered on "special activities" perhaps as outlined in an alleged Intelligence Estimate prepared by national security officials on 30 September, 1947, in which one of the concerns stated that "what we are up against is controlled by intelligent operators" and that "these objects are real and not illusionary."

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

That's Truman not JFK but perhaps this is a clue.

By 1949, military intelligence authorities had classified the "flying
saucer" phenomenon as Top Secret and Army CIC had passed on information
that the Soviets may have developed saucer-shaped aerial weapons capable
of delivering atomic bombs or dissipating radioactive materials over
NATO countries as a stopgap measure to make up for the nonexistent
nuclear weapons arsenal

edit on 18-5-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

"Was John F. Kennedy assassinated because he was on the verge of telling the public the truth about UFOs?"

The 90s Sci Fi show Dark Skies pretty much tells the same story.

edit on 18-5-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
"Was John F. Kennedy assassinated because he was on the verge of telling the public the truth about UFOs?"

I think it had more to do with the "secret societies" that he mentioned in a few of his last speeches. I don't think it had anything to do with UFO's, but the federal reserve and military industrial.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So IF there was in fact contact with ET in the 50's - middle of cold war - any benefits of technology would have been kept close to the military chest and out of reach from politics.

The military-Industrial complex was still in it's infancy during Kennedy but no doubt earning enough cheddar to warrant the assassination of a President. There was already an approach to UFO established before Kennedy, and there was obvious threat to some personal wealth by the US comparing notes to focus on ET rather than mass arms against each other.

It is sad; really, how far we have been held back as a civilization for so long. And all because a few people with "the sickness" could not figure out when to say "enough is enough". Too much of anything is a bad thing, and that includes control.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Great post...I'm along the line of others on this thread..All those with a common goal united and terminated their target..Many of those with the power to green light such an event is possible had cross information and complete comprehension of what his dismantling and his goal of "truth" would erupt..

Zapruder Film
www.youtube.com...

Dark Legacy - Very interesting documentary on JfK's assassination and connection to Bush
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

I think it had more to do with the "secret societies" that he mentioned in a few of his last speeches. I don't think it had anything to do with UFO's, but the federal reserve and military industrial.

True, but his interest in UFO's could have been disastrous for the secret societies monopoly on knowledge and the military industrial complexes monopoly on foreign affairs. The public would no doubt be behind Kennedy in any pursuit to contact ET, regardless of political stripes and working with Russia on the project would collapse the umbrella of fear that help politicians shape their foreign policy that profited only the power complexes.

On it's own, UFO investigation does not sound like a threat to power but by proxy it would destroy a half century of progress by the elite secret societies.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Dated 12 November, 1963, just ten days before he would be gunned down in the streets of Dallas, Texas, Kennedy informed James Jesus Angleton (Chief of the CIA's Counterintelligence Staff) that we was setting things in motion to actually share sensitive CIA UFO intelligence data with the Russians through the director of NASA.

This request was made on the same day he requested James E. Webb to begin Kennedy's peace overture to the Russians via joint space exploration.

I guess a public forum such as this is bound to attract even the weirdest theories that seem immaterial to reality.

All of a sudden it seems that members are scouring a questionable source and finding what they consider wheat instead of chaff. Tell us OP, why do you believe that the government has or had any secret information about UFOs (and aliens for that matter) and where did they get this information and where was/is it "hidden"?

What makes you think that JFK was "on the verge" of telling the public?

If such information was being held in the highest of security, how could the public benefit from being told and possibly causing a nationwide riot as the public tried to deal with a possible alien future especially to the majority of humans who are religious?

Why isn't the mafia and other assorted groups who were bent on removing the Kennedy brothers to prevent them from continuing to deal with JFK's government bent on eliminating such individuals and organizations?

Do you really think that because some documents were released that mention UFOs, that the gov't had more than what was mentioned in the documents?

When is this silliness going to stop?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uggielicious

I guess a public forum such as this is bound to attract even the weirdest theories that seem immaterial to reality.

All of a sudden it seems that members are scouring a questionable source and finding what they consider wheat instead of chaff. Tell us OP, why do you believe that the government has or had any secret information about UFOs (and aliens for that matter) and where did they get this information and where was/is it "hidden"?

What makes you think that JFK was "on the verge" of telling the public?

If such information was being held in the highest of security, how could the public benefit from being told and possibly causing a nationwide riot as the public tried to deal with a possible alien future especially to the majority of humans who are religious?

Why isn't the mafia and other assorted groups who were bent on removing the Kennedy brothers to prevent them from continuing to deal with JFK's government bent on eliminating such individuals and organizations?

Do you really think that because some documents were released that mention UFOs, that the gov't had more than what was mentioned in the documents?

When is this silliness going to stop?

Where's your proof of the contrary? Dismissing something or someone as crazy is always the first line of defense in discrediting someone or something. People in the same vain as you are the ones that could have aliens land on your lawn and if the government came and told you it was only swamp gasses reflecting off the surface of Jupiter interacting with our atmosphere you'd believe it go back in your home and put football back on.

When will the silliness indeed stop?
edit on 18-5-2014 by Justwatchingyou because: needed additional line.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
On project Camelot there is a tribute to JFK and this link tells about his knowledge of UFO's. Also this isn't well known Bob Cuzma of KDKA channel 2 CBS was JFK's weather man on Airforce One. Another thing that people don't know is Werner Von Braun was at the Roswell UFO crash sight. Hitler made contact with ET's and they gave him, and his scientists
the technology for the jets he had, and the UFO's which were called foo fighters. Hitler lost the war because The Federal Reserve told the bankers and our company's who were making products for Hitler and Old Man Bush was the contact guy for Hitler, to pull the ties with Hitler or else. Hitler set up underground cities all over Germany and was making most of his war machines underground. There were about 4 million Jew's working underground in his factories. After the war we had ET technology from Hitler brought in under Project Paperclip, and got most of Hitler's scientists to. If the UFO's have lights its ours, If they look like a glowing fireball it's ET's. This rocket stuff and the space shuttles were just a front for public relations and this cost us the tax payer's more money then it should have cost us, cause the rest was channeled off to Black Budget Project's. The same ET's that made contact with Hitler made contact with us.

Here is the link : projectcamelot.org...

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I agree with you 100% about Secret Societies. This is where the elite who run the world get there future people for the NSA and tell these smart students it's for the good of the NSA. All work is being funded to these Universities where like the Skull & Bones the students work on secret projects funded by our government Black Budget operations. There you go.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

That's Truman not JFK but perhaps this is a clue.

By 1949, military intelligence authorities had classified the "flying
saucer" phenomenon as Top Secret and Army CIC had passed on information
that the Soviets may have developed saucer-shaped aerial weapons capable
of delivering atomic bombs or dissipating radioactive materials over
NATO countries as a stopgap measure to make up for the nonexistent
nuclear weapons arsenal

So, in summary, they were building non existent aircraft to deliver their non existent nuclear weapons. That statement is actually classic military double speak that is meant to convey to the reader, who would have been "in the loop", Yes actually we;re talking real UFOs, to a non loop person they think it means UFOs are military aircraft of an unknown human source.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FireMoon

I see it more as post war paranoia , I don't think they new what they were but objects were being reported so they put 2 and 2 together and came up with the Russians hatching an evil plot , we know the Russians didn't have flying saucers so that leaves us with a couple of questions.
Were the reported saucers real objects ?
If they were real objects were they Extraterrestrial ?

I don't think we're in a position to to answer either of those questions with any certainty yet.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
He was shot because he danced with the Devil, but never waited for the song to stop!!!

Probably just 1 of a number of reasons...
Like Secret Societies he mentioned...
Or his interest in Dimona, Israel...
His antics with Cuba...
All of the above!!!

But as with most leaders... I'd usually be calling for their assassination, so JFK isn't an exception to the rule...
That would be Benazir Bhutto!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I had remembered reading something a long time ago, something about a detailed admission from a former CIA member who was the one who procured the rifles for the operation of killing Kennedy. Now of course I don't know if there was anything to that, but I remember the account sounding relatively convincing. The way the assassination was carried out, with the men in the car on the grassy knoll, the fact that Oswald could not physically have been seen well below the 6th floor immediately after the shooting, all points to people who know precisely what they are doing.

I think involvement by the CIA is a believable possibility. I would think that it is possible that the CIA has agencies within the agency, and that one of these is responsible for UFO stuff, if it truly is alien in nature. Who would be better equipped or funded, or is more secretive? And it is possible that they would not have wanted to give up that information, which is power in a sense, especially to the Soviet Union.

But this begs the question...Why not just tell Kennedy something else? You didn't have to divulge the information. Unless he already knew what was going on. That is possible as well. So if he couldn't be duped, he could have been killed. I mean collaboration with the Soviet Union on such an important topic seems like more motive than has been seen in other cases. For instance, the guy who was likely killed by the CIA by being thrown out the window of a hotel because of his knowledge and involvement in the '___' fiasco back in the day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join