It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to ALL those who think NASA is editing Mars photos...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i have one question to ALL those who think NASA is editing Mars photos:

WHY hasn't the people editing these photos come out and said they have edited the photos???

i think the people working at NASA are regular people (and NOT government agents) and they don't want to keep secrets that are THIS HUGE...

what i mean is:

working at NASA is a regular job (right???) and if something is going on then they will talk...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
umm... just because you would expect people to say something doesnt mean nothing is going on. although this is not from nasa its in the same vein. If they arent tampering with their photos, then what are these two photoshop blurrs? www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

WHY hasn't the people editing these photos come out and said they have edited the photos???

i think the people working at NASA are regular people (and NOT government agents) and they don't want to keep secrets that are THIS HUGE...

what i mean is:

working at NASA is a regular job (right???) and if something is going on then they will talk...

If they were editing the photoes why would they tell people they were editing the photoes?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by afklop
If they arent tampering with their photos, then what are these two photoshop blurrs? www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

I doubt that image is credible evidence supporting the notion that our government is attempting to hide towers on the moon. Believe me if NASA wanted to hide lunar towers they wouldn't use a blur tool to do it. I could open that photo in photoshop and make the blur completely disappear as would NASA if the were wanting to hide something.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by afklop
umm... just because you would expect people to say something doesnt mean nothing is going on. although this is not from nasa its in the same vein. If they arent tampering with their photos, then what are these two photoshop blurrs? www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

GOOD QUESTION AND GOOD SITE!!!

firstly, i cannot explain those two blurrs...

secondly, i believe NASA IS tampering with Mars photos...

thirdly, i am just making a point:

people that work at NASA are REGULAR people and if something is "going down" they WOULD tell the world because what is their gain of keeping this secret???

Croat69---

i HATE to do this BUT:

why WOULDN'T they tell people...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I doubt that image is credible evidence supporting the notion that our government is attempting to hide towers on the moon. Believe me if NASA wanted to hide lunar towers they wouldn't use a blur tool to do it. I could open that photo in photoshop and make the blur completely disappear as would NASA if the were wanting to hide something.

believe him he CAN do it!!!

this is the master of photoshop right here

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ok...

Well I know that's the truth, as I could do it as well.

Little time with the clone stamp tool could fix quite few things, no biggie.

My thought is:
Why would they leave glaring "artifacts" like blurs and blotches if it was a concerted effort to hide something?

I dunno, maybe they would?

X

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys
Ok...

Well I know that's the truth, as I could do it as well.

Little time with the clone stamp tool could fix quite few things, no biggie.

My thought is:
Why would they leave glaring "artifacts" like blurs and blotches if it was a concerted effort to hide something?

I dunno, maybe they would?

X

i was thinking this too!!!

hmmm???

who knows though, its the government were talking about

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

My thought is:

Exactly, they wouldn't. I'm of the opinion that the photos were purposely edited with a blur tool by that websites operator to make it appear that NASA was attempting to hide something.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think there's nasa and then there's NASA. Not everyone there is in on the conspiracy. Only the upper people and the influence of the powers that be are in control of the images we get to see.

*Takes off foil hat*

My 2 cents...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I think there's nasa and then there's NASA. Not everyone there is in on the conspiracy. Only the upper people and the influence of the powers that be are in control of the images we get to see.

*Takes off foil hat*

My 2 cents...

yupp...

they are just "regular people" doing their jobs...

no conspiracy there...

or is there???

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

they are just "regular people" doing their jobs...

no conspiracy there...

or is there???

I don't know why but that made me laugh so hard when I read it.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Exactly, they wouldn't. I'm of the opinion that the photos were purposely edited with a blur tool by that websites operator to make it appear that NASA was attempting to hide something.

I agree with you. You and I both know we could also go into Photoshop, and with minor, minor time with the blur tools and maybe a tad of scaling, we could do that work shown there. That's like "Photoshop 101" stuff.

That's the most straightforward explanation, and where my thoughts rest on the matter.

Although, I totally understand TheySeeAll's statement of:

who knows though, its the government were talking about

As they, actually all governments, hide many, many things from us imho. But if they really wanted to hide something, they have the funds, tech, and people that could hide something big in front of us, no blurs or questionable aspects to question.

X

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I don't know why but that made me laugh so hard when I read it.

that's what i am here for

anytime

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
There is no conspiracy. If NASA had proof of something either on the moon or Mars they would announce it. The are a civilian agency that depends on Federal funds. They would be one step away from a budget that would exceed anything we have ever seen before. Just my opinion gathered from quite a few NASA employees I know and having been behind the scenes and never seen anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I agree with you. You and I both know we could also go into Photoshop, and with minor, minor time with the blur tools and maybe a tad of scaling, we could do that work shown there. That's like "Photoshop 101" stuff.

Yeah man, I'm far from a professional Photoshoper but to do something like that you wouldn't need to be. A person with the most basic working skills in photoshop could reproduce that with little trouble and you would be hard pressed to find the manipulation.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   

what i mean is:

Ever heard of the Disclosure Project?
Disclosure Project

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwscc
There is no conspiracy. If NASA had proof of something either on the moon or Mars they would announce it. The are a civilian agency that depends on Federal funds. They would be one step away from a budget that would exceed anything we have ever seen before. Just my opinion gathered from quite a few NASA employees I know and having been behind the scenes and never seen anything out of the ordinary.

RIGHT

kinglizard---

yeah a person with no experience (like me) can even "fix" this picture up

E--

i HAVE heard of this...

infact, i am downloading the video now...

so, what is your point???

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I applaud Dr. Greers efforts, and i listen to him, but i doubt if he's going to bring anythng to the public. The unseen forces will not allow it.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
okay, where to begin... The picture I put there is just one of many that this researcher has found. And... it wasnt a Nasa photo, it was military, off the clementine. It is the same picture as off of the military website, he has a link at the bottom of the page. the image is actually taken from many photos spliced together, and theres a whole map of the moon in this fashion (or at least one side of moon). So... they would not really be able to just omit a picture, because there would be a big black void in the middle of their map. This picture is on the highest resolution, and im betting they just dont expect this news to get out. Maybe someone without photoshop experience did it because they figured their photoshop experts might tell on them. Who knows? what is important is that there are smudges on their maps, and ive never heard a reasonable explanation of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join