It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New spiral light spotted over Mexico.(actual video is from norway 2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
m.disclose.tv...

I remember hearing about these roughly 2 years ago but did not give it much thought due to the vid i had seen. However, this one shows some solid vid clips of multiple sightings seen round the world as well as the most recent one seen days after a cylinder shaped UFO was spotted entering a volcano. Could these be gateways of some sort? I would be curious to what would happen if they filmed these under night vision or infra red cams? Would we see perhaps cloaked ships coming through?

What do you guys think? Vid is in spanish but very short and to the point.

Update: apparently it is a older video shot in Norway in 2012. People say it is failed rocket launches but to me the wind would carry the smoke in a dif way. You decide.
edit on 046fAmerica/Chicago46570946909 by Lifeishigh because: whoopsie!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lifeishigh

Just curious. Why would they show the spiral and then "cloak" coming through? Why not just cloak the "portal" so we don't see anything?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Was just a thought, maybe the energy produced by the "portal" cannot be cloaked?
I dono, either was thats is a very very odd thing to see. I doubt it is a natural formation though. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
All the spirals have been connected with rocket launch, this one is propably no different.

The cylinder ufo is not cylindrical at all, but the exposure time from the shot makes it look so, what it propably is, is a plane going over the volcano in to the distance, making it look like it's heading down in to the volcano.

Btw, the footage of the "new spiral" is old footage of the Norway spiral.

The radar blooms are a pretty comon anomaly, just google it

edit on 18-5-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I remember hearing about these roughly 2 years ago but did not give it much thought due to the vid i had seen. However, this one shows some solid vid clips of multiple sightings seen round the world as well as the most recent one seen days after a cylinder shaped UFO was spotted entering a volcano. Could these be gateways of some sort? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So my question is why did this not get reported when the so called UFO was seen back then?

The fact it was not until a year or more later that this so called spiral was reported makes one think it is not what the video makes it out to be.

And why hasn't a Mexican news station reported this, because the one in the video is from a Russian media source so that does seem to throw a red flag up in my opinion as to the truthfulness of the video itself.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
These things keep popping up...

They could be anything. Spirals have been painted, drawn and etched for millennia, so maybe its another form of magnetic field distortion caused by our suns activity.

Or we get a big one over a major city and the 'Project BlueBeam' lot will be back.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It's from 2012 and is a failed rocket.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I dont see how a rocket could cause this pattern, and yea despite where the supposed current spiral came from, it still clearly happened. Personally i really doubt this is connected to rocket failures. But then again i guess anything is possible.

Disclose failed yet again and got me so my apologies, but sometimes they get some decent material..

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I dont see how a rocket could cause this pattern

This video will show you how the spiral was caused better than I could explain it

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yes i can see how a rocket could spiral a few times but to make such a perfect spiral and maintain it for that long, as well as just dissipate with out an explosion or news sourcing that a rocket was launched or debris found? What about the wind factors picking up the burnt fuel? It looks more like a energy or magnetic anomaly then a failed rocket.
But hey, thats just out opinion right?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Yes i can see how a rocket could spiral a few times but to make such a perfect spiral and maintain it for that long, as well as just dissipate with out an explosion or news sourcing that a rocket was launched or debris found? What about the wind factors picking up the burnt fuel? It looks more like a energy or magnetic anomaly then a failed rocket. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Norwegian astronomer Knut Jørgen Røed Ødegaard says it's 99.9% safe to say that it's a rocket out of control, while some newspapers and TV channels are quoting Russian military sources, confirming that this is a failed Bulava missile launched from a nuclear submarine in the White Sea.

The Norwegian defense has confirmed that, even while they have not admitted the failure, the Russian Navy alerted them about the tests prior to the giant spiral appearing in the skies. And if that wasn't enough to convince everyone, here are two images of the missile trails being blown away by the wind, at dawn:

gizmodo.com...

If you go to the link you can see what the spiral looked like after the wind blew.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Disclose failed yet again and got me so my apologies, but sometimes they get some decent material..

Alls good. I like Disclose, too. Seems there are fewer UFO videos out there for some reason? This is the place to bring stuff to be reviewed.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Exactly. It was a rocket spinning out of control, and at altitude the plume is much larger... Why is it so hard for some to believe that a rocket can make it's second stage and go out of control???

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeekOfTheWeek

Exactly. It was a rocket spinning out of control, and at altitude the plume is much larger... Why is it so hard for some to believe that a rocket can make it's second stage and go out of control???

Because some people so desperately want there to be UFOs that they will believe anything other than a mundane explanation.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: GeekOfTheWeek

Because some people so desperately want there to be UFOs that they will believe anything other than a mundane explanation.

Bingo.

This also explains why there is so much focus on people looking for anomalies (which are always either image compression artifacts or pareidolia) in lunar and planetary imagery.

The fact that UFO photos shot/faked on Earth are pretty useless means they're moving on to other things in the sky they don't understand like spirals, meteors, comets, re-entering space debris and images from other planets in our solar system.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I make these all the time when my rocket is too heavy in Kerbal Space Program! LOL

They spin like a top!
edit on 19-5-2014 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yep, and STILL just CGI...

top topics

join