It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bones of Black Shuck, the Hellhound, may have been found.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Whatever you do, do NOT refresh this page and scroll to your post ;-)

Seriously though, I'm not an advocate whatsoever for cloud watching, but that is one awesome picture.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122

Whatever you do, do NOT refresh this page and scroll to your post ;-)

Seriously though, I'm not an advocate whatsoever for cloud watching, but that is one awesome picture.

I suppose I am already dead then

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

New thread: Engage

Title: ATS Man Survives Mystical Curse of Black Shuck...and Creates Thread About It

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122

Survives? ... well, you know, my finals are tomorrow and on thursday... so... In case I fail, I may lose myself & pull the trigger or drive into the woods, then die from sadness and grief by not taking the turn and hit the tree which will be hardly spotted through the vast amounts of tears pouring as surreal waterfalls from my bloody eyes...

I like driving on the outskirts with some great music cracking my car speakers in the night, on my own, sometimes I'm thinking about not hitting the break, and finish it off, once and for all........
Ok, a moral drawn from this nightmare situation? Don't let me drive on my own, let the friend's hand be there if needed...

now, I think I'm already out of my mind, maybe the curse is woooorkinggg...ing...ing..........ing..

..conduit closing.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Careful there!
Good luck in your exams

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
They found the bones of a large dog in a shallow grave.

Does anyone know how they came to the conclusion that the bones are those of 'Black Shuck'? I find no story of him being killed.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They think, at the moment, that the bones are that of a 16th century animal which ties in with Black Shuck tales.
The implication would then be that similar stories have their roots in actual events with real animals.

But I can't find a story of his death either, and I would think such an event would have been remembered.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Very cool, star and flag for you. And no, I would NOT want to encounter one of those while backpacking through the moors. Hopefully people don't stray from the path

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I know it is probaly tv bs but on the show mountain monsters they seemed to have caught something simular and had to turn it into the feds.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
In that time period, Mollosers were relatively common (this includes the mastiff, and their offshoots pretty much cover the gamut with current dog breeds).

There are actually quite a few different breeds that get to that size, its just that most people are used to dealing with the "common" ones, which are not particularly common. Heck, most people think a "BIG" dog is 90 lbs!

My suspicion is that this dog was a good friend to the monastery. Canines are more integral to what H. Sapiens Sapiens is as a species than most even consider, though some spiritual/religious organizations put this to their use.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Even without the thunder and lightening, this Molosser would terrify me if it burst into a room!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I think we need to take notice of the size of the objects in the foreground. Judging by the length of the trowel, the remains may not be that big at all. Possibly a large dog e.g. Alsatian.
Good thought provoking thread though!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join