It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo XIII vision of 100 years reign of Satan pass in Summer 2014?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. They are the kind who are...ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
2 Timothy 3:1-8

This is, in my opinion, a spot on description of the world around us.

Original meaning of reprobate was "the expression of disapproval"

I am not sure if the OT is the place to go for wisdom really, so much is so obscure. For example people claim that homosexuality is forbidden by the bible. Maybe it is, but things like "shrimp" are also forbidden, and even more frequently but you don't see anyone paying attention to that. People tend to pick and choose what laws they'll obey.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The OT prophets cannot be more real. They are proven by the time. They predicted the first coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

But at the same time, when they speak of the future, they speak of the far distant future of the End times. They didn't see the Church on Earth as well.

So one can think they have seen 5000years in the future but they didn't see 2000 years after Jesus Christ, i.e. today. What is the difference if we talk of millions of years instead? The Universe is that old, and what we get from astronomers the Universe is nowhere near its closure.

In contrary to that (or in addition) the contemporary prophets and seers speak of events soon to come. That soon stretched already 150 years depending on where you start counting it. Many seers envisioned year 2000 as the year of big change. It wasn't. In a world where the predicted events by seers just don't happen, one has to ask what is it that we weren't told by all those contemporary seers. Many speak of secrets and things related by Our Lady (most often) that they were not permitted to tell.

Is it the ET reality that we slowly but surely approach? Is it a new era in which we could go to the stars an could teach others and be taught of morale and environment, friendly tech etc? Is it a long period or just a brief period before the Chastisement? Or only after it? I don't know.

I don't set dates. If you read the title of this thread it has a big question mark. May be nothing will happen 100 years after WW1 or 100 years after October revolution 1917.

IMO no antichrist will come whatsoever, despite numerous preachers who estimate by eclipses.

What seems to me as the most logical and inevitable event, is the encounter with that bigger reality, known to Jesus and probably related to the apostles and to some individuals throughout the centuries. From that moment on, it is hard to predict because the history will change.

There will be fulfillment of OT prophets at one point of history, 7y + 1000 years before the Judgment Day and the End of the current imperfect Universe altogether (if the book of Revelation is true). Are we there now? I guess rather not.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
As I browse the Yahoo group Seers 2 of Joyce mail list where dozen of contemporary seers are listed, I just wonder:
Do these people who pretend to be in kind of direct contact with the "heaven" tell us everything honestly as they should?
Perhaps not all of them are authentic. Still, some of them should be. Where are the messages to tell us of what is to come? Where are the messages to tell us promises, similar to Fatima First Saturdays? Where is the good part in all of that?

Instead I read repetitive wordings of some "love" kind of language without much substantiation. Was it all about that? Could anyone, not just myself, bring any End times scenario based on those preachers? And if not, why not? What is it they don't tell us?

The authentic seers (and I underline that word) could be more open to the people who listen to them. People who bet 99% or more of their future to words allegedly coming from heaven. Isn't it just too much confidence on the side of the believing people, without much received in return?

The promise of after-life is not a kind of sufficient one in a world where you have hungry children and pray your own children not to be among them one day.

Does it mean Our Lady/Jesus allegedly address most of the people who will die soon? Having in mind the people who read those kind of messages are mostly old and not that many, one has the feeling those are some steps, may be true, that certainly lead to the tomb and the life of the soul in heaven. Not very encouraging for people who want to survive and live a better life for themselves and their children. There is no room for children in many of those messages.

I don't want to sound discouraging for anyone, neither to single out any particular apparition. Everyone is free to read and believe whatever message he wants to, and of course not to agree with my words. But this is not the kind of language your kids would like to hear. They would prefer to hear and watch the battles on alien planets on the TV, to assume the role of the good ones (hopefully not the bad ones) and they would like to have that kind of life, to survive and to win. Not to be dead and angels in heaven.

Perhaps it has to do with the different roads the different groups of people wil take at the end of that period. Call it timelines, call it survival of human civilization.
Hope the end of that period comes sooner. No matter the dates.

edit on 28-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If after all we are in the End times, and I cannot rule out that scenario entirely although I think we are not,

Then I would differentiate 3 -5 groups based on Revelation 12, to 15.

1. the group of the manchild, hopefully your children are here. Those are the people who will bring Good news and God's victory throughout the Universe. (I have quite much elaboration on that in other threads, click on my profile).

2. the group of the Woman in the desert. On this planet or on another, the chosen saved people will be preserved by heavenly/extraterrestrial (wings) help.

3. The rest of her offspring. Those who will remain on earth and will have the necessary strength to fight against the dragon. Few nations could do that but they exist. Those are warriors, not people ready to die voluntarily!

4. The martyrs who will die in the following persecution of the rising beast.

5. Those who are not martyrs and yet who refused the mark of the beast, will be transported on the sea of glass mixed with fire. A place that cannot be found on earth by now. Second rapture?

6. Those unfortunate who will take the mark of the beast. He will be a man from this planet, with a number of man 666, according to Revelation. Furthermore, he should come from the ex-Roman empire according to Daniel. I don't know whether that includes those nations that emerged as descendants of the Roman empire, because it would include half of the world then.

I will say it again, I think all those events will happen but only when we approach to 1007 years before the end of the Universe, and that is a lot of time. Unless we have time machines, that is another big talk that I don't feel there are persons here who would respond positively for such a talk, sorry. What we have now is an image of what is to come, as thru the mirror, as Paul would say it. It is not the real end times.

So let not be fast to demonize what we don't understand. The total demonization of all angels/ET makes one fit only for the next categories, because one will reject the flee of woman in the desert.

So let ask again: what is it the seers hide from us? That scenario above, or the scenario that I posted before (incl in other thread, just click on my profile), or something else. We have the right to know. Don't we? Does it mean Our Lady denies us to know that? Or the seers are frightened enough to tell it plainly? If it is extraterrestrials without end times, let they please speak. There is nothing terrible in that, and your children surely know more, may be more than the seers themselves. The taboos are absurdity we cannot bear anymore.

If it is the end times scenario, I think we have every right to know. Including because that will give us the chance to be in the group of the rescued Woman.

OK let love everyone and pray for everyone. If that suffice. It does not.

Hosea 4:6 (KJV)
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Notice the group called "the rest of her offspring" in Revelation 12. The just landed dragon who couldn't capture the woman (the fleeing ships), starts A WAR with the rest of her offspring. They are not weak, they are quite strong and oppose the invading dragon with powerful weapons! Still the beast is not on the surface. I don't know how that war ends, perhaps the dragon wins, or perhaps there are restricted areas on earth where the dragon doesn't have access. Thinking of which earth nations could successfully oppose alien invasion of draconians, I could think of USA and Russia only. If they are holding the testimony of Jesus Christ, i.e. if they don't surrender to the dragon. I think of China as one that will welcome the draconians, having historical ties with them.

Notice also in the end times we will have different configuration of countries not like today. Especially the rising beast may give power to any country of his choice to make it the seat of the antichrist. Don't be fast to name any of them. It could be a country that you despise now. It could be Syria if Isaiah "assyrian" prophecy should be fulfilled. Assyria is more than today's Syria though. The map after the rapture will be pretty different.

I think we are millions of years before those events. But I have to write down that scenario in case I am wrong.
In the powerful war machine of the beast you will have the metal-silicon race of intelligent beings, known also as transformers from some movies. In the place of the dragon's army come of course the well known draconians. Don't underestimate testimonies of people who talk about that !I already gave enough links in other threads. And I was called insane because of that. Let I be insane and you be wise as Paul preaches). I will not wait until this moment on earth, dead or alive, that's for sure.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
for those who haven't fllowed my threads (frankly it will take me time to find the exact link) I will repeat very briefly my main reasons why the end time events should happen after a lot of time, no matter they already started.

First of all it is the age of universe and the unlikeliness the universe to end soon, without hearing the Good news first.
It is further proven by archangel Uriel in the book 2 Esdras where he reveals to Esdras (Ezra) a short but meaningful equation about the time given to the universe. In short, it means millions of years. 2 Esdras is include in the Latin Vulgate and in the original King James Bible.

Another argument even stronger than the above:
In Revelation 12 the war in heaven/space starts only after the rapture of the manchild. At this time the woman stands in the space (12 stars, sun, moon) she gives birth, but notice the dragon he doesn't persecute the woman yet!!! He only wants the child. After the rapture starts the war in heaven/space and it is presumably to last quite a long time. You have the armies of the satan/ragon that are 1/3 of all the stars in heaven/space, and the armies of archangel Michael that are 2/3. That is a gigantic cosmic battle that compared to it Star Wars will look like entertainment movie for kids. It may take hundreds, thousands or even million of years to decide the outcome in the universe. The victory is of God but that doesn't mean it will come overnight. The theories that already happened, do not really account the fact it has to do with STELLAR populations who are physical and thus need time for their actions, that it is a Star War. I will not contraict anyone who will start defending the outdated medieval ideas how that war already finished y the casting satan from heaven. Johns ees a future event, if that is true at all. I believe it is.

Not before the end of the war is the woman ever persecuted. Only after the end of the war and the victory of God and archangel Michael's armies, satan is cast down to earth FULLY and you please notice that. The earth has never been FULLY controlled by him until that time. Then he persecutes the woman.

So go back to the rapture of manchild and compare it to the time of persecution of woman into the desert. Those could be millions of years! Or at least a hundred or so. It is not a blink of an eye!

Whether it is the era of peace on earth, or whether meanwhile the humanity will resettle in the universe, whether the earth will be nuked meanwhile and will wait its restoration for life, I don't know. There might be more scenarios if different time frame is included. I will not talk of that here.

We may have the start of the rapture tomorrow, followed by a prolonged space era and not a trace of any dragon or draconian near earth! Keep in mind God's timing is not our timing. Archangel Uriel told Esdras wisdom in a simple equation of time given to the entire world. Nothing matches in it except for if we talk of millions years. Otherwise the world would have ended by now. (sorry I forgot the exact chapter, but if you are zealous you will find it in 10 minutes). Do we have wisdom with all our math /computers today?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I will not discuss preterist views. If you hold them, please hold them.
John speaks of coming events, in year 90 AD not of past events. (if we assume his writings found 2 centuries later are 100% full).
Also, Iw ill not have the time to edit the above post. You guys want everything ready, including the edit. How about reflection on what is said? How about your own input where I am wrong? You want all together, only to deny it then. In most cases, with arguments not on the topic. I don't lose my time for that, really! Iw rote what i wrote for people who are wise as Esdras. Not for the others who will not care or worse, will try to make offense.
If I am wrong and end times start next days, you have even less time than assumed by me. God bless

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com... raise-legal-ethical-questions/2014/05/24/6f6d715e-dabb-11e3-b745-87d39690c5c0_story.html

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/smart-pills-with-chips-cameras-and-robotic-parts-raise-legal-ethical-questions/2014/05/24/6f6d715e-dabb-11e 3-b745-87d39690c5c0_story.html

Scientists are working on more advanced prototypes. Nano­sensors, for example, would live in the bloodstream and send messages to smartphones whenever they saw signs of an infection, an impending heart attack or another issue — essentially serving as early-warning beacons for disease. Armies of tiny robots with legs, propellers, cameras and wireless guidance systems are being developed to diagnose diseases, administer drugs in a targeted manner and even perform surgery.

Nano-robots could possibly enter into your brain via the blood vessels?

What we know of the silicon-metal creatures coming from M51 (Mike Harris radio) they are matching with brothers Pickering info of silicon based shapeshifter hot rocks, and ultimately for public consumption, the fearsome Transformers. Perhaps there are many subsets in that kind of races, as in any other. If they are the candidate N1 for the beast of Iron of Daniel whom Daniel asks the archangel about (never seen animal on earth) then we may talk of those thinking machines as part of those creatures or part of the beast, or his mark.

This is not the only option. We heard of the sentient oil on the bottom of ocean (Gordon Duff, Veterans Today) activated by another ET race unnamed (Draco?)

We heard of the Terminator made of liquid metal coming from the Future (time travel involved that is another large topic). We heard already enough.

The question is Will God permit it happen in our age, or NOT? I tend to believe the answer will be No.Any of the events I describe despite lack of your answers lead me to think more towards a prolonged period of history after the Contact with Other ET. But I don't know. I have to report it honestly, at least once, to people whom I told otherwise. Pls don't tell I am against Gospel or anything like that. I am for the real Gospel.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
actually, the judgment of what the mark of the beast might look like, may prove immature. We remember of several tech that all were named as such by the orthooxal faithful but failed to materialize. Should the mark of the beast be a medical device that saves lives?

First of all, we have to have the beast himself on the world stage, and then - his image, mark and number. It is His image that sends to hell according to chapter 13 of the Revelation. Not necessarily medical device with its own ID. I don't say those devices are something desirable. But mother Theresa was among the people who received implanted device in her body, in the heart.

I also wonder, if that was the final ultimate sign of going to hell forever, wouldn't Jesus whisper a word about it? The fact is He did not (from all text that remained written about Him and that may far not be all real text written about/from Him). The fact is no other OT prophet said anything about the mark of the beast.

All our interpretations are based solely on John's vision described in Revelation, chapter 13. This only a VISION though prophetic, and not a flesh-and-bood revelation made by the Son of God on Earth.

Let remember the oldest found manuscript document of the Apocalypse dates to late 2nd century and includes ony chapter 1 and the beginning of chapter 2. The other chapters of the Apocalypse are dated much later. The book as a whole was not canonized in Nicaea council but on one of the following councils somewhere in 4th- 5th century. There are recorded debates between the saints fathers of the church should they ever include that book, because of the controversies it might bring in the future with al its symbol language.

I don't say it is wrong. I say it is the only place in the entire Holy scripture to talk of the mark of the beast, and that Jesus didn't say a word about it. If it was so important, I'd expect Jesus who came to save our souls, would have warned us in a better way. The prophets would too. So hile accepting John's later work, I remain investigating the issue and will not join the crowd of protestants who cry "you will join the devil even if this is not the mark of the beast". They have the right of their views of course, but they are quite specific in those views and also outdated.

I see there aren't so many enthusiasts to discuss those matters, are they? I have to defend both sides or all sides to have a logical argument between them. If I do it for a purpose, that purpose may expire its time frame soon.

The lack of discussion on these matters in all Christian communities (except some warring protestants) is another sign something is going wrong with the Churches. Perhaps they find they are incapable to lead God's people to salvation in our modern days. Or to offer any way to alleviate the suffering God's people endure until this time. Too bad! The apostles cured people by their own hands. So did Jesus. Does it mean the Churches lost that gift in centuries hatred and political struggle? Does it mean they are no more authentic bearers of God's grace, that is also a healing grace? Why don't they speak of these things altogether and by subject? What are they waiting for?
edit on 29-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
A nightmare 'prophecy' that surpasses St Malachi, is posted clandestine in ultra-conservative catholic circles on unsearchable slides.

I don't know if I should post it here, in John's or in a new thread. Because all is interconnected. I am tired of making threads without adequate response and with some 20+ supporters. Still I feel obliged to alarm all sane reasoning people, Catholics and others.

Here it is:

www.facebook.com...
www.facebook.com...

"The pope of Fatima, after his restoration of the Catholic church, will be martyred and will become a victim soul. Upon his death, the antichrist immediately takes over...The pope of Fatima will suffer greatly on account of disobedience of his predecessors"

www.facebook.com...

"...the Antichrist will be animated through the dead body of a pope who is a saint and martyr of the church. His reign will be preceded by a struggle between two men, the pope of Fatima and the Antipope..."

The rest of the photos bear no less sickening messages. They demonize particularly the papacy. They are surpassing St Malachi's prophecy and that of Fatima-3 official version MANY TIMES OVER. Let alone the 1 century reign of Satan that Leo 13 saw in vision. Why the need of such absurd things to be spread among the most devote part of the catholic church, that is the hundred thousands prayer warriors?

What is expected to take place shortly, that should be demonized by the warring fundamentals? Is it ET appearance? (see my thread of John 23). Why do they put forth the resurrection of a pope (JP2?) as a sign and the actual arrival of the antichrist? Seems they search for a candidate and they don't find any. And their generation dies off. So there is a big problem for them.

If I would search for a dead body as candidate of antichrist, I would search among the dead politicians in first place. Because the antichrist is said to be a KING.

I presume the event is far in the future because we still don't have fulfillment of events that precede it. I already talked a lot about different scenarios and don't intend to repeat again and again posts and threads.

What we have is not a prophecy, it is an attempt to make the ultra-conservative and most devote people in the church to be afraid and demonize in advance what is to come shortly.
edit on 9-6-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
On second reflection, I see the intentions are much deeper than simply to demonize the popes that reigned after Vatican 2. It is said the resurrected body will be of a saint and a MARTYR pope. When was the last pope to be martyred? I don't know. Instinctively my thoughts go to Peter himself.

What IF Peter is resurrected tomorrow, by the power of God, as the righteous prophets were resurrected by Jesus' Death on the Cross? (as preserved in the gospel according to Matthew).

Will the fundamentals call Peter - the antichrist?

Couldn't God resurrect anyone, as He did with Lasarus, ahead of the general schedule and only for temporal life?

Let examine whom we serve to. I serve the Risen Lord Jesus Christ, who is alive at this moment as we speak somewhere in the heaven/space. Who could appear at will as He did many times on Earth. Who could resurrect if He will so.

Other scenarios are possible, because nothing is impossible for God.

Seems the fundamentals and whoever stays behind them, want to secure at least one of the possible scenarios, and will certainly demonize whatever the real case scenario appears to be. Let say descending heavenly host, limited resurrection to temporal life, and building God's kingdom on earth as a model to be chosen. After certain time, all of that goes up, and the undecided or ill-will people are left to their own. One does not need to wonder much what they will do in the absence of the good people an angelic restrainers.
edit on 9-6-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

why do you think the end times are millions of years away and not, say, 4-25 years?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

The bible is not about the entire universe, it is about mankind on earth, and potentially how far into the galaxy mankind can spread...maybe in millions or billions of years, whats left of mankind can spread outside of the galaxy, towards another, but that might be impossible.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

You think the terminator movie is prophecy?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I would presume you mainly think the end times are far off into the future because you would be too scared to live during them? Is that a main factor or motive in your belief?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

I don't know for certain. Nobody knows if Jesus said He didn't know.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

No it is not

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

It is not a Prophecy, it is a propaganda. You make the conclusions.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

the truth is we don't know. What is a "million years" if our entire human history recorded on earth does not surpass 5000-6000 years at max. Pyramds are older than that.

BTW I'd like everyone to answer to my posts as concrete as I took time to answer yours.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

June 28, 2014 marks 100 years since the Assassination of Archduke
Franz Ferdinand of Austria en.wikipedia.org...
The assassination led directly to the First World War that started on 28 July 1914. That marked the start of what would be the bloodiest century in the entire recorded history on Earth after the Flood.

How that relates to the vision of pope Leo 13 of a period of time 75-100 years controlled by Satan? Does it mean we approach its end this Summer?

I sincerely hope it does mean that, yes…..
thanks for posting such in the current paradigm. My fear is that we will label the wrong entity, and so it will continue just like this..

I hope not.
tetra

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join