It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo XIII vision of 100 years reign of Satan pass in Summer 2014?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Yes this is the purpose to critically reason both the events and prophecies, to make a mountain out of a word. Sorry if you didn't want that sequence. I will continue, not necessarily for you.

edit on 19-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

You wanna see satanism you need only look here:

This prayer to Michael the Archangel was said continuously until the Mass was restructured in the Second Vatican council.

You shall have no other gods before me

edit on 19-5-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Pius XII

There were occasional rumors of visions and "angelic" phenomena associated with Pius XII during the entire duration of his papacy (1939-58). After one of these mystical visions he reportedly told one of his assistants, "Mankind must prepare itself for sufferings such as it has never before experienced." He expressed dismay at what he saw facing humanity in the not so distant future, describing those times as "the darkest since the deluge."

www.dreamscape.com...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Pope Leo XIII

en.wikipedia.org...
apaleoXIII.jpg

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The 7 Leaders of the Soviet Union
It is it, or not?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

today it is said quite often

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
the satan-influenced forces, whoever they might be and not necessarily associated with one or more countries, have been given a time slot until July 28 to end the century of satan. Similar logic was used by St John Paul 2 and cardinal Ratzinger when they decided to reveal part of Fatima 3 in 2000. They believed it was done with the time slot of prophecy, because as we know from Neues Europa the prophecy said "in the second half of 20th century". Seems the century didn't mean the same as the civil calendar.

What if nothing happen, again? We may only thank God for that! It could mean the 75-100 years of satan will end peacefully. If we look back for those 25y difference, it is the fall of communism in Europe. The last 25y were not the same as the first 75 years.

I know many hardliners will prefer the time period 1917 - 2017 with the last 3 y slotted for the antichrist. Time will tell if they have it right or not.

If a nuclear war is scheduled at the end of the century of satan, as part of the chastisement, then it is logically to be expected anytime in those frames (i.e. up to 2017 although I am reluctant to accept such a prolonged time slot that doesn't take into account WW1 itself).

I think I gave enough attention to the theory that the century starts 1938-39. The war in Asia started 1905-1910 or so with the Japanese invasion on the continent. WW2 is a continuation of WW1 and never ended in Asia until the communist victory in China 1947. Even then the Korean and the Vietnam war could be seen as prolonged effort the communism to be restricted. We have a much worse case scenario in Asia esp China where unknown number of millions died in starvation during Mao's rule. Intentional or not, this is a matter of historical fact.

One needs quite more time to review in depth Nazism and the fact Hitler was at Moscow and Stalingrad with most of the European part of USSR taken by the Reich, together with all the rest of Europe. Could he win and could the history be different? Then we would talk of Nazi century of satan, not communist. Anyway the history is what it is.

I would expect heavenly intervention to save the chosen ones shortly before the final mega strike, if such is permitted. I think it is rather permitted because of the unseen morale fall after the deluge. It is not only the abortions, you know all those things happen. Including starvation and disease in 3rd world. Because when we talk of planetary events we would grossly underestimate them if our concern is only for the Western Europe and USA. That is what makes weak the position of many prayer warriors who do not see farther than their noses. They need the big picture to know where they are at. I don't know the percentage of the saved people by continent and nobody knows it. But have the feeling those who understand less (3rd world) will be saved more.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Yep .. if Medjugorje is approved then it all has to happen in our lifetime. I'm just a few years older than the oldest Medjugorje visionary. (I think). So it would be within the handful of decades. But other than a general timeframe like that, I think it's too hard to get a closer date on these things.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

may I notice I haven't given any close date, I am taking of the general timeframe given by pope Leo 13th that could be interpreted this or that way.

Medjugorje is shadowed in secrecy and we cannot tell anything beyond that. Actually, I made some guesses about what is in Medjugorje secrets, in some other threads, only to meet the fierce opposition of prayer warriors who would not accept such a larger reality.

So what we don't know, we don't know. Medjugorje may deal with details on the road, or to have the picture after another 50 years and would still be within the words of Mirjana. It is not what Leo 13 saw. I don't say Mirjana is wrong, I say we don't know what Our Lady told them in secret. It is meaningless to put controversy between Medjugorje and the rest (Fatima, Leo, Akita) because you can't say what is inside Medjugorje. Even if it is 100% true. Seers themselves change main points and that brings even more confusion. I see now Medjugorje is quite convenient being on the fast track of approval unlike others.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It is strange that Mirjana said she can't talk about that when asked about the Great Warning.
The seers changed key promise marks several times. Such as Our Lady would stop appearing upon delivery of the 10th secret to the last of them, or at the Great Sign. Recently Vicka said Our Lady would still decide whom to choose to continue apparitions with even after the Great sign. Another stumble block is the total number of secrets. Some seers, if remember they were Vicka and Jacov, claim they have different secrets on the numbers, and no one knows what the rest have. Except for the 3rd sign, and I would add, the 10th big event.

With that mess, to go forth and say the seers said it would happen in their lifetime, is the same to quote Lucia it would happen in her lifetime. Mirjana at least once said that she may not be alive (or the rest) at the secrets. And not even the appointment of Fr Petar L. is something secure, he might be changed if needed (if he dies probably).

I am skeptical not for the fact something supernatural appears to them (may be exactly Our Lady) but for the controversies they bring forth.

Let repeat again, I would be fine if 1917 -2017 century is the real one, only I don't want it to be so. Not only because it means 3 more years of suffering. But because it would definitely mean return of communism on much larger scale, (and some say, the antichrist).

I started this thread as commemoration of the assassination of Franz Ferdinand that started WW1 and the possibility that to be the start of the century seen by Leo 13. That is a possibility not certainty.

Flyers, pls do not make allusions to my past threads that are developed almost perfectly by their own logic. I didn't set the date of Garabandal. I said the event Great Warning must precede the Miracle and it must precede the Chastisement. And since I don't see the other two happen, while the Chastisement fast approaches, I supposed as others did online MGR foundation) that the 2 are cancelled. They are not in the Bible anyway. Similarly other secrets might have been cancelled such as Medjugorje 7, or let say, Medjugorje 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. It is said by the Medjugorje seers that only the 10th cannot be cancelled or lessened whatsoever.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

Sounds like the poor guy had a stroke or something. No wonder he had visions..

yes... it does sound like a stroke rather than a Flash-of-enlightenment like Paul had on his road-to-Damascus

I think we can rule out a NDE, as a NDE has more to do with celestial or heavenly, mysterious surroundings for the viewer... rather than a Satanic led world reign of 100 years

so the Pope had a Flash or a Epiphany-Vision instead of visiting the after-life & Pearly Gates commonly seen in a NDE event, interesting ---
perhaps the Pope got caught up in his own fears of a not-so-nice- future which included a Church that was inferior to the power of Satan

edit on th31140050542119172014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

how convenient! Perhaps insane were also St Pius X, Pius XII, and the rest of mystics who speak in similar terms. How about Akita then?

I notice a trend in the religious thought to reject everything that doesn't match some unknown to the public predetermined agenda. That takes strange forms. Fatima-3 official version is accepted because Ratzinger and St John Paul 2 put it on the table. Not Neues Europa Fatima-3, no matter cardinals spoke in favor of it and St John Paul 2 has wordings strongly closing on it too (in Fulda). What makes the religious thinkers accept or reject this or that? If it is only the authority, then they should have accepted JP2 words of Darwin, Inquisition, and the most recent words of Francis too.

Are we talking then of more than one Catholic agenda, one running officially, and at least one more parallel to it?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Im sorry the people/sites/groups that I mentioned are not here to discuss. If they read this is a kind invitation for them to join discussion in one place:

Spiritdaily, TLDM, The Third Eagle, MGR foundation, others. I don't agree with them and they could very well oppose my views. From pretty hardline doctrines (except for Spiritdaily). Because they all have what to say, to add, to change. Perhaps sometimes it is they who are right. I forgot to mention Ron Conte's catholicplanet. They should realize there isn't one place on the net where all they meet. Each one fights his own crusade somewhere. It is lost effort.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I just cannot resist to post the Third Eagle about WW3 and the 4 Blood moons.
No, I don't agree with him. But he has what to say and is hot in his view.

Revelation 3:16 "So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth."
Many catholics are like that, without a clear position and with very little knowledge of the scripture especially its prophetic part.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: 2012newstart

good to know, thank you, but I am not after the Jehovah's witnesses. The Last Generation doctrine is preached by most youtube preachers. And has a logic inside, btw.

I only made mention of JWs to highlight the peril of dating future events. Yes, the 'last generation' theory is biblically sound if you take Jesus literally. What I am saying, is do not fixate on dates. Look for signs and trends like the couple that I talked of. There are more than that I could tell you about. The war that broke up the former communist state if Yugoslavia is another.

we have come full circle, this is not something we have experienced before, there are things like this to consider. Clearly these days are markedly different than previous cycles of wars and death and rises and falls.

Biological mixing of species
But the biological co-mingling of animal and human is now evolving into even more exotic and unsettling mixes of species, evoking the Greek myth of the monstrous chimera, which was part lion, part goat and part serpent.

In the past two years, scientists have created pigs with human blood, fused rabbit eggs with human DNA and injected human stem cells to make paralyzed mice walk.

Particularly worrisome to some scientists are the nightmare scenarios that could arise from the mixing of brain cells: What if a human mind somehow got trapped inside a sheep’s head?

The “idea that human neuronal cells might participate in 'higher order' brain functions in a nonhuman animal, however unlikely that may be, raises concerns that need to be considered,” the academies report warned.

Mice with human brains
In January, an informal ethics committee at Stanford University endorsed a proposal to create mice with brains nearly completely made of human brain cells. Stem cell scientist Irving Weissman said his experiment could provide unparalleled insight into how the human brain develops and how degenerative brain diseases like Parkinson’s progress.

Stanford law professor Hank Greely, who chaired the ethics committee, said the board was satisfied that the size and shape of the mouse brain would prevent the human cells from creating any traits of humanity. Just in case, Greely said, the committee recommended closely monitoring the mice’s behavior and immediately killing any that display human-like behavior.

The Academies’ report recommends that each institution involved in stem cell research create a formal, standing committee to specifically oversee the work, including experiments that mix human and animal cells.

Weissman, who has already created mice with 1 percent human brain cells, said he has no immediate plans to make mostly human mouse brains, but wanted to get ethical clearance in any case. A formal Stanford committee that oversees research at the university would also need to authorize the experiment

thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.com... p_recent

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
If we have 40 more days (until June 28) or 70 more days (until July 28) any culmination of that 100y period should be expected exactly in those frames. Including the possibility of short but devastating WW3. Hope that doesn't happen and say that as precaution and possibility, not as certainty. What we see happen in Ukraine though is an escalation with unknown end.

If a devastating meteor hit were to strike a nation, they would be very vulnerable to their enemies at that time and two prophecies could be fulfilled at once.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It sounds like a Tesla test may have been done.

Germany annexed Austria on 12 March 1938 (well before the 1939 death of Pius XI), in an uncontested military invasion that was met with cheering pro-German crowds. Shortly before this annexation, the "great sign" allegedly appeared on 25 Jan 1938, as reported in The New York Times of that day: "Aurora Borealis Startles Europe; People Flee in Fear, Call Firemen." The aurora borealis is caused by solar flare activity, yet there was none reported in the previous day.[citation needed] The celestial display was seen from Canada to Bermuda to Austria to Scotland, and short-wave radio transmissions were shut down for almost 12 hours in Canada. RCA reported it was the second-most powerful electrical disturbance in 100 years. The lights were not seen over the Pacific Ocean, and radio traffic was uninterrupted in that region.

In 1937, Tesla composed a treatise entitled The Art of Projecting Concentrated Non-dispersive Energy through the Natural Media concerning charged particle beams.[38]

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

see what i mean... i predicted that if you neglect your bills and dont have an income your car will get repoed and your phone won't work. pretty easy and obvious prediction.

Unless you have a rich powerful Dad who will bail you out each time :p

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I worked with a fella who had a theory about Pauls conversion. Paul was on horseback galloping along ... the trees over his head ... and the light flickering from the sun. The flicker effect ... it causes seizures. So Paul had a seizure that knocked him off his horse.

At least, that was the conjecture by this fella ...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Medjugorje,

The seers are quite young and they said the events could happen even after their deaths.

According to the visionaries, the events will take place during their lifetimes. The six visionaries were born between 1964 and 1971.

According to Mirjana (who says she knows the timing of each secret down to the hour and minute), “the dates of the secrets have not altered and cannot be”. (1)

Of course this year is 33 years.
www.medjugorjetoday.tv...
edit on 19-5-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join