It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo XIII vision of 100 years reign of Satan pass in Summer 2014?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I will try to explain the time line delay once more, although I talked of it in other threads and may be in this one too.

The Bible prophecy knows for a fact at least ONE time loop, parenthesis or pause. That is the time period between the 69th week and 70th week in the prophecy of Daniel. Even Catholic theologians have accepted that in 16 century. It is not just "protestant" It is as it is. The 70th week never happened, not yet. The other 69 weeks happened literally.

If we have one such pause, it is logical to expect others as well. It is logical to assume the timeline is not a straight line and the time and events don't move smoothly on it. It has pauses, to say it in the simplest way. Some scientists talk of curves, loops, or treelike divisions in the timelines. I don't know about that. What I know is apparently the prophecy has been delayed already 2000 years (Daniel's pause) and there is every reason to believe it may be delayed as much or more.

I see another pause/parenthesis/whatever name in Revelation 12 War in Heaven. Without entering in big elaboration, because it will meet the fierce opposition of people who have their own interpretations of that highly disputed verse. The War in Heaven/Space cannot end in a blink of an eye. Neither it has already ended. Prophecy is not to be fulfilled in a dark corner of the Universe. It is written to be seen and believed.

Not to speak of the word "heaven" and word "sky" that are only one word throughout the Bible. Together with today's name of "space" the space between the sky and heaven that the modern science filled with galaxies. Latin languages still use one word for heaven and sky - cielo).

You can't have a space war ended in a week or two. You may have centuries or more. Especially when you have not just a battle over one single planet but religious war defending/opposing God of hosts.

If Revelation is true, and I believe it is (although we don't have quite clear documents when it was exactly written and by whom).

Here I propose that new Pause in the prophecy of Revelation 12 to be included and researched as equal to the pause of Daniel. It is significant, because it puts a distance between the start of fulfilling the end times, and the arrival of dragon/beast/antichrist on Earth. Distance measurable in terms of duration of space war, may be centuries may be thousands of years. Time enough given by God for the Evangelization of the remaining portion of the Universe that didn't hear of Jesus Christ yet. because apparently one part of it already knows, and the angels are exactly such kind of ETs). I'd ask every religious regardless of the Church and congregation to take some time and think on that. It is important! To the extend whether he/his church tomorrow will accept the rescue spaceships and spread Christ's teaching in the Universe, or will deny them as "demonic" and will die in the cataclysm out of fanaticism, bringing no fruit for the kingdom of God

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Instead of wondering who might be the next pope should Francis resign (as he said is possible), instead of searching antichrists in dark convinced there should be one or more, only we don't know them yet...Instead the Catholic (and other) Churches could try to find better solutions to today's world crisis. They should be promoters, not deniers, of ET disclosure that alone can bring the necessary uplifting of world economy. Furthermore, IF there is a cataclysm on the road ahead, it should be exactly the Churches to prepare the people to get out of here as soon as the ETs decide it is a time to go. Not vice versus with demonization and absurd theories that already find place in smaller congregations. Never ever did those time-schedules succeed to guess events. Even less the Second Coming sequence.

The Catholic church should be particularly ready for Decentralization efforts. Especially if her role in the near future is spreading the Gospel to other planets. The pope doesn't speak absurdity only because he dreamed something last night. They know very well what reality exists beyond Pluto. Because not only countries but also churches have been contacted. As I already wrote of St John 23 own experience. That reality beyond surpasses all our everyday problems on earth, and should be the leading factor in the changing our own world and/or the new evangelization beyond it. If so, why not to make more efforts than just to hear one voice of pope that sounds as a voice in the desert. It is incomprehensible and unacceptable the hurdles on the road made exactly by people who swore to serve God and the pope. If they are the obstacles, let they leave. The 1.2 bln catholic world, the 2.5 bln christian world, and the wider human family cannot wait for some 200 people to change their mentality, if they weren't willing to change it so far. Let they step aside and allow the human race to have a future. Or the human race will have a future WITHOUT THEM.

edit on 5-11-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The century of satan's reign should be made to end now. The church should make it end. Or I have to assume it is all orchestrated, of course not by the poor Leo 13 but by those who "released" his "vision".

Today's prelates must realize much of the satanic in the world weights on their own shoulders. Not only of Fatima secrecy but also of their inactivity in some cases, and their reluctance to accept the new ideas in others. They in fact support the status quo that has proven to be the reign of satan in 20th century. Without blaming anyone it is clear the world we are living in is far from perfection, something more: it is comparable to a hopeless hell on earth. Especially for the vulnerable in it. May be not for the hierarchy themselves? Don't they realize it, or they do and stay silent.

They have to do bold steps not only to declare the end of satan's reign but also to do it. Whether it will be Fatima-like action or another one, I don't know.

I would say, immediate Disclosure of all contacts with ETs! Disclosure of all secrets inherited from Babylonian time of other planets and civilizations within and beyond Solar system. Confession of all other secrets that concern humanity. If that is not done, and done on time, what difference between those priests of old who served their own interests, and who finally crucified the son of God, "in the name of God"? Let those in office show they are different today, and for them the century of satan indeed has come to an end!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I just put in over an hour typing a response and then it accidentally was deleted when I knocked over something on my mouse.

I will just say 1914 is a solid year to start with as you say, but we don't know much beyond that.

Now how to define a "generation" as Jesus spoke about. Lets say we talk about the generation that saw the original Star Wars in the movie theaters in 1977, you could have been 4, 44 or 84 but you are still of that generation. The oldest of that "generation" has already died but the 4 year olds are now in there forties and until they die they are still part of that generation, so you have an older and younger element to the entire generation. It is clear to me Jesus meant more than the average lifespan of a human when he said "Generation".

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

there is logic in your words, we never know when the generation started (if we assume it started at all) and how long it will live (it may outlive the previous generations and reach to the age of Adam).

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
pope Francis replaces the conservative cardinal Burke

Top US cardinal and Pope critic loses key Vatican post news.yahoo.com...
Vatican City (AFP) -
The Vatican on Saturday removed the former archbishop of St. Louis, Raymond Leo Burke, from a key post following his criticism of the pope.

Burke, who is the most senior American prelate in the Vatican, said in an interview earlier that many Catholics felt that the "Church was like a ship without a rudder."[

Burke was stripped of the headship of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura, the highest judicial authority in the church, and instead named as patron of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, an honorific post./ex]

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Whoever thinks Russia will stop with Crimea and Donetsk, doesn't understand geopolitics at all.

Whoever thinks Fatima secrets are over, or equal to the officially released verse, deceives himself.

Russia is allied with the most powerful ET race in our corner of galaxy, for judgment on this earth.
(and I prove that in my posts).

Russia will be given the entire post-nuclear planet, because they respect God's commandments more than the rest.

This is not the end of Christianity, this is not a "great martyrdom" before "Second Coming of Jesus", this is not even close to the iron beast-red beast and armageddon. As some "prophets" erroneously teach. Nobody knows when Jesus comes again! All clues head into the opposite direction. Think with your own heads to realize it.

Russian pop band Geroi performs the ballad "Scarlet Sunsets" to glorify WW2 youngsters who died as soldiers in the war.

"The sunsets are red, scarlet,
Before the battle they haven't heard shots,
Not for THAT we dreamed together with you,
Only 4 days before the war"

Shall we know 4 days before it all starts? Are we ready? What are we doing to get ready?
edit on 10-11-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
in elaborated timelines that move as branches from the stem, there is place for different ways, all permitted, all not contradicting prophecy or each other, some very long for hundreds of thousands years, some short, may be some as short as 3.5 y Great Trib. If you know what means closed space-time. In other words, many may choose that last one. I prefer not to choose it. So the rapture may indeed occur, only the timelines differ and the periods differ. Especially when you are up with a spaceship of Ezekiel, it is definitely not the same as down in a closed space time during the great trib. Moreover, the closed space time has characteristics of repetition, loops, and possibility to go back within its own frames. All we know as theory. I hope never to experience it as practice.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I don't doubt that we're in such a w i n d o w. A number of negative behaviors are being embraced as acceptable by the populace that are normally considered aberrant. The lunatics of ISIS are wreaking havoc in the Middle East. The honest are being marginalized as snitches.

The devil reigns.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Landmark interview of Kerry Cassidy with capt. Mark Richards www.abovetopsecret.com...
and my comments

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

he is about to end his reign anyway. The problem is the church (catholic) doesn't give solution (as Fatima) and the rest of the world doesn't know or want to do something to stop it. I hope the interview above sheds light on questions that were taboo for churches. Such as intelligent beings different from humans, dinosaurs, allegedly good and bad. And all the rest. Pls see my comment in the link. Vatican is deep inside the game, according to that witness.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The problem is that man is inherently corrupt and he brings that corruption to his institutions.

a reply to: 2012newstart

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I will elaborate a little about the interview quoted above. It is said Vatican is involved with certain extraterrestrials, (not named) and they are at odds with the ET involved Israel (Annunaki). It is further said Vatican is kind of diplomatic center for different ETs, underground.

I don't know how true that info is. It is not the first time said online. There were more credible insiders such as Robert Dean who said Vatican top hierarchy were in full awareness of ET contacts since the time of Eisenhower meeting. (interview of Robert Dean and Clifford Stone with Kerry Cassidy, youtube, at its beginning).

The 3000+ catholic bishops should be concerned enough to start asking questions, if they cannot answer them (presumably for most of them that is a pretty new information). I am sure some of them read here. Their highly responsible position would require concern above what they show today. At least to know as much as publicly offered online, if not more. They cannot have the excuse that the Vatican manages the things. According to Vatican interpretation, the bishops are not hired by CEO Vatican or pope. I say it may be for a last time here. If someone doesn't want to be saved along with the people entrusted to his care, he doesn't want and will find all kind of excuses including words said to come from God or blessed Virgin. For people who don't want to be saved physically, very little could be done if at all. They have chosen their lot.

Furthermore, Mark Richards discusses the idea launched by Gordon Duff, that large areas in Africa (and now in Siberia) are given to human-ET race called by them "Aldebaran". What makes me uneasy, is that both of them speak negatively of thethese ET (Gordon Duff - of every single ET he ever mentions). Aldebaran is known from the time of pre-Nazi and Nazi Germany, as a race that gave hi tech to that country, and therefore perceived as a negative one (although we don't know whether they intentionally boosted the Nazi or just gave tech to German scientists before the Nazi time).

I tend to be suspicious towards the naming of that ET race as "Aldebaran" in both Gordon Duff's and Mark Richards' stories. Both of them either serve someone else (Rchards - the Raptors) or none. Both of them want to see the plan of development in Africa as highly negative, therefore they put forward a negative in their view race, although being a human ET, Aldebaran. I am suspicious that is the real name of the ET race that would undertake the uneasy task to develop Africa: vast lands with no population, or full of viruses, or those populated areas that have shortages of food and drinking water. It is tremendous task by itself.

Much more, it is envisioned something more than that. To create some bases for helping the larger world, as it transpires from Richards' last interview - bases also in Siberia. The story they come to mine resources is laughable. They come here for the people. Whether it will be in a peaceful environment, to educate, heal and give further perspective of humanity that seem totally dead-ended today. Or it will be in post-nuclear era - to save what can be saved and whoever want to be saved. I don't know. I critically analyse Duff's, Richards', others info posted online. No one knows everything. An that was said by many insiders, including by Richards himself this time.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

I appreciate your concern. It is hard to reply with one word. As you see, I am in a quest to discover more info, thanks to the sources available online (although no source is perfect). Whether the problem is within the man alone, or within the society, or as it transpires now, coming from beings beyond our understanding (as Annunaki etc), who can say unequivocally? We all are on the road of learning basic things of ourselves, the humanity as whole. We cannot be satisfied anymore with fables of a fruit eaten in the Garden as the source of al evil, and also all negative circumstances in our world. Are we on a prison planet then, being cast out of what the Bible simply refers to as "paradise garden"?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. They are the kind who are...ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
2 Timothy 3:1-8

This is, in my opinion, a spot on description of the world around us.

This is, a spot on description of the first century and every century after that.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
OK I give up. The era of satan never ended for the last few thousands of years, even less this Summer. The aliens although they exist, never came to help us. Only those who are evil come in secret to help bring more destruction to planet earth (in terms of military hi tech, AI artificial intelligence, etc).

If so, if Israel is the sign of God, if the last generation is now, (70 years start in 1948 end in early 2018)
then who do you think is the antichrist and the false prophet?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Whether we have the start of end time sequence with a rapture/ in spaceships by angelic extraterrestrials,

OR
we have ET contact that will make it possible human life to be prolonged to some 1000 years and thus postpone the end time events with that number of years,

in either case the event must happen before the natural death of the generation that saw Israel restored in 1948. In other words, we are talking of 5-7 years maximum, more likely to be 2-3 years.

Whether we are already in the end times final sequence with antichrist, I'd rather say not yet. But can't be sure. The things may change overnight if there is a big fall of Babylon (whoever she is).

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join