It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo XIII vision of 100 years reign of Satan pass in Summer 2014?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The end of the century of satan was visibly marked by a powerful message of peace given by pope Francis on Sunday, July 27, and a UNSC declaration for ceasefire in Gaza approved in early morning on July 28th 2014.

CNN Breaking News @cnnbrk
U.N. Security Council expressed strong support for 'an immediate and unconditional humanitarian' cease-fire in Gaza. cnn.it/1uxnfDn

Exactly 100 years since the actual shooting of WW1 started on July 28, 1914, have been just fulfilled. Visibly, the world leaders are moving towards a more peaceful world regardless of their big differences. It still has to be seen how exactly they will materialize the new demands of the new era.

As I am concerned my work on that topic is done, pretty successfully in my perspective. You may object this or that endlessly. Some may even see a satan just rising for his reign, with a complete different schedule, expecting armageddon-like scenario all the time, all their lives. Let they give their supporting facts for that.

The next big task is, when the promised Era of peace starts. When the real betterment of humanity will occur. Hope it follows immediately the already ended era of satan.
edit on 28-7-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

No, its only the beginning

Pope Pius X ~
In 1909, during an audience for the general chapter of the Franciscan Order, Pope Pius X suddenly fell into a trance. The audience waited in reverent silence. When he awoke, the Pope cried out:
"What I see is terrifying! Will it be myself? Will it be my successor? What is certain is that the Pope will QUIT Rome, and IN LEAVING the Vatican he will have to walk over the dead bodies of his priests.

"Do not tell anyone this while I am alive."
Just prior to his death (August 20, 1914), Pope Pius X had another vision:
"I have seen one of my successors, of the SAME NAME, who was fleeing over the bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some hiding place; but after a brief respite he will die a cruel death.

Pope Pius X statement "What is certain is that the Pope will quit Rome" = Resignation of Pope Benedict XVI, the first pope to quit Rome in 600 years and admitted afterwards that God told him to resign during 'mystical experience' not because of health reasons; Pope Pius X statement "Pope of same name". Pope Pius X first name is giuseppe which is Joseph in English; Pope Benedict XVI first name is Joseph; Pope Benedict XVI remains at the Vatican he cannot leave Vatican until prophecy is fulfilled, he will walk over dead priests when he finally leaves.

ATS Member Maigret told in another thread...

Since the Lateran Treaty which was signed in 1929 creating the great Vatican City, which is also the world's smallest COUNTRY, and inaugurating the Pope as the sovereign KING of this country; there have been seven kings, and the eighth, who is the current Pope

Satan will destroy the church some time between 2004-2029, I think sooner than latter, perhaps within the next few years.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

To those of us that believe in the bible; I say the Pope missed the mark and by a far margin. Satan's control over this world will remain until the Messiah returns and he has not yet returned.

We await the return of the Messiah.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Many people have speculated around the conclave, both in forums and in books (like Petrus Romanus of those same Horn and Putham who continued their erroneous views in Exo Vaticana).

It much depends on how the Church and especially the Catholic church will respond to God's grace and to the challenges of the time. The election of pope Francis is one such response. I want to believe he and his closest aides will find the right way. IMO they are already losing pace, despite their enormous efforts to overcome centuries of inactivity, ill will, and suppression of good ones.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IseeyourBS

and where is the Kingdom of God Jesus speaks about in all preserved Gospels? When I read it, it seems to me Jesus speaks of building kingdom of God before waiting for His glorious return. The sad fact of history is, we never had a true kingdom of God on earth. It is not excuse of Second Coming to have Christian monarchs fighting each other worse than pagans. Let alone the other historic trespasses of all churches and states, be they named "Christian or Catholic".
It is a time the church leaders to change course towards kingdom of God. It is a time for nearly 2000 years. If they wait more, only the survivors will continue the true new/ancient church.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

I don't understand why the vision of St Pius X should be taken with a higher value than the vision of Leo 13, or/and the visions/meetings of St John 23 with aliens and Madonna? I expect those to be published in a better format than leaks online. Sure there is info in the Vatican archives, for what has already been leaked (most likely from their insiders) and for much more. For example, why should pope Benedict speak for what we would call Annunaki who lived 500 years? Without using that name, he spoke of the book of Enoch and more. Because he knows much more than what his lips pronounced. Who has a good use to preserve secrecy any longer?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I believe that Pope Pius X and others have seen the future as it was, not as it might be. Although we cannot be certain of the last warning of the Fátima , Pope John Paul II in his homily in Fátima on 13 May 2000 cited Apocalypse 12:4. I feel that today we are witnessing the beginning of another world war that will end in nuclear holocaust. Out of the destruction a new era will be born, the age of Aquarius where truth reign's, not lie's.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Annunaki were spirits from another place and time. Tibetans already tell how they communicate with spirits link, just normal to them, nothing to fear. These spirits have transferred knowledge to humans since the dawn of civilization.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
a reply to: IseeyourBS

and where is the Kingdom of God Jesus speaks about in all preserved Gospels? When I read it, it seems to me Jesus speaks of building kingdom of God before waiting for His glorious return. The sad fact of history is, we never had a true kingdom of God on earth. It is not excuse of Second Coming to have Christian monarchs fighting each other worse than pagans. Let alone the other historic trespasses of all churches and states, be they named "Christian or Catholic".
It is a time the church leaders to change course towards kingdom of God. It is a time for nearly 2000 years. If they wait more, only the survivors will continue the true new/ancient church.

Where is the kingdom of God? Good question. Right now it is NOT on earth BUT once the Messiah returns it will be.

A Christian will not physically fight against another Christian....if she/he does than that person is not a Christian. Don't forget many people who claim to be Christian are not but they parade around claiming to be one.

The teachings of the bible state that things will get worse, much worse before they get better.

There is only one way to fix the problems on this planet.....start over......which God plans to do after the resurrection.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I thought Satans reign started in the Garden

That makes it about 6000 years, not 100.
I also think that by percentages there has been for worse centuries of death and destruction, throw in famines and plagues and wars.

A pope says 100 years, the reality is this world has always been under satans control for many, if we look at what Jesus did on the cross we can see that God had to go to extreme measures to wrest back His authority from the evil one.

The kingdom of God is on earth, its within the christian, not on the earth itself. Gods kingdom is within the believer, not yet fully recognised just yet

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IseeyourBS

Where is the kingdom of God? Good question. Right now it is NOT on earth BUT once the Messiah returns it will be.

I agree. But the churches' teachings say it is here, in the church. They said it for centuries, including the bloodiest ones. Perhaps they are somewhat mistaken, as human error that skews God's truth...It is a time they correct themselves according to God's truth and not vice versus.

As far as the Second Coming of Jesus, not even the angels know, nor the Son...It may come soon or it may take many more centuries. Does it matter for our generation if the people on earth don't do their job as required by Jesus in the Gospels, finding excuses that Jesus will do it instead when He comes.
edit on 17-8-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch
I thought Satans reign started in the Garden

The kingdom of God is on earth, its within the christian, not on the earth itself. Gods kingdom is within the believer, not yet fully recognised just yet

These two statements contradict each other, don't they
. Yes I agree the good God's people are spiritually in His kingdom and satan's power doesn't have rule over their spirits. Still the kingdom spoken of in the (preserved) Gospels, have never materialized.

That is proven further if we assume satan started his reign in the garden and continues until this day. And if we don't assume that, then what is the excuse of not building the kingdom of God all those centuries?

I hope someone within the structures who claim they represent God's truth, start doing what they are supposed to do. The rest is a prolonging of the so called (above) kingdom of satan. It is de facto to accept it and live it. I don't think so, and I vote for those who decide for building kingdom of God now. Not waiting for Jesus to do it. Because He said we should do it. Or do we accept even the few approved Gospels as 100% truth? Jesus said, go to the ends of the universe, and preach the gospel (of the kingdom). Where is that? Is Korea the ends of the universe, as we can see pope's visit there? Then Jesus must have come until now, and He did not. Something is wrong (not in your arguments but in the paraoxes in the real picture and the theory).

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

I believe that Pope Pius X and others have seen the future as it was, not as it might be. Although we cannot be certain of the last warning of the Fátima , Pope John Paul II in his homily in Fátima on 13 May 2000 cited Apocalypse 12:4. I feel that today we are witnessing the beginning of another world war that will end in nuclear holocaust. Out of the destruction a new era will be born, the age of Aquarius where truth reign's, not lie's.

I also believe what St John 23 allegedly wrote about his own visions of Our Lady, recent history events in late 20th century, as well as coming of aliens who help us. Furthermore, he met with Et contactee (at least that seems to be proven). There are articles how he and cardinal Capovilla met a saucer landing in Castel Gandolfo.

If that is true, we have quite more to add to what St Pius saw as possibility, and what Leo 13 said about century of satan. I expect the archives of John 23 now a Saint pope to be declassified ASAP. Internet leaks are good but they can be easily dismissed. Sure one cannot make such leaks if he is not deep insider. Perhaps that was the purpose - leak the inconvenient truth instead of putting at risk the authority and the belief of the millions faithful who anywhere wouldn't accept it.

But how do we know the millions of faithful wouldn't accept it? By the judgment of the few in the know, who didn't do anything for all those decades? Including the revelation of Fatima in 1960 as requested by the Virgin Mary.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
John Paul II and Fatiima. Here are the most famous words of JP2 said in Fulda Germany infront of bishops, and published in German newspaper. They themselves need a long comment (that I don't have or need to do). Words said before the end of the cold war.

posted by, but now owned by www.fatima.org... It is a mistake to take their commentary as equally valid to the words of St JP2. It is what it is, their own comentary that I will not re post.

It would be good if the other equally great saint-pope John 23 had similar public statements on Fatima and on his mystical experience. It is a mandatory duty to be done immediately, to be released whatever is there about his own contacts with Our Lady and with aliens. It will open a whole new chapter of knowledge and discussion that today the most part of catholic and other faithful do not start out of fear of error. Such approach is a wrong approach.But someone must tell them (a pope, cardinal) that it is not sin to talk about extraterrestrials or to believe they exist and are different from demons (said by mgr Baducci). The words are said, but not by hi enough person in the vatican.

Taking old prophecies as well as new popping up "seers", the faithful end up with the story of "Great deception" preceding End times. They are highly influenced by the protestant groups who claim the same. Even leading Catholic websites such as Spiritdaily recently again called a UFO over US city "Great deception". Such language used wouldn't allow the faithful who buy it, to discover what God's design truly is.

No we were not told all those centuries "theology" and not even in 21st that God created life on other planets, called whatever in the Bible and be it good or not so good, or evil. And the possibility for us to go there (As Enoch and Elijah) and for them to come here (as the Wheels of Ezekiel). That all was a taboo and some great people paid with their lives for voicing that in public (Giordano Bruno burnt by the inquisition in Italy). The fact it was stricktly forbidden to think about it, in a time of church-controlled political life, shows the church leaders or secret societies might have known quite much even in that time. Why otherwise they would burn books and people to hide it?

In summary of Saint John 23 whom I posted entire thread about, I'd say his works are needed more than ever, not by leaks but by original documents. The churches need them, the people need them. He might turn to be highest level witness, even after his death.

So here are the words of Saint John Paul II about the unknown part of Fatima. He hides a lot. Still he says a lot.
The full version is still unknown, because if you compare his words to the y2000 released text of a "vision", they don't match. The pope in 2000 was too ill to be relevant anymore. Or perhaps he believed the Era of Satan prophesied by Leo 13 expired on 1/1/2000. Anyway, here it is what he said. And don't blame me that write that, blame John Paul II. Because what he says in essence is, they intentionally withheld big info from the people, for two distinct reasons.

The Holy Father was asked, "What about the Third Secret of Fatima? Should it not have already been published by 1960?"

Pope John Paul II replied: "Given the seriousness of the contents, my predecessors in the Petrine office diplomatically preferred to postpone publication so as not to encourage the world power of Communism to make certain moves.

"On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this: if there is a message in which it is written that the oceans will flood whole areas of the earth, and that from one moment to the next millions of people will perish, truly the publication of such a message is no longer something to be so much desired."

The Pope continued: "Many wish to know simply from curiosity and a taste for the sensational, but they forget that knowledge also implies responsibility. They only seek the satisfaction of their curiosity, and that is dangerous if at the same time they are not disposed to do something, and if they are convinced that it is impossible to do anything against evil."

At this point the Pope grasped a Rosary and said: "Here is the remedy against this evil. Pray, pray, and ask for nothing more. Leave everything else to the Mother of God."

The Holy Father was then asked: "What is going to happen to the Church?"

He answered: "We must prepare ourselves to suffer great trials before long, such as will demand of us a disposition to give up even life, and a total dedication to Christ and for Christ … With your and my prayer it is possible to mitigate this tribulation, but it is no longer possible to avert it, because only thus can the Church be effectively renewed. How many times has the renewal of the Church sprung from blood! This time, too, it will not be otherwise. We must be strong and prepared, and trust in Christ and His Mother, and be very, very assiduous in praying the Rosary."

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
IF we are in End times now (something I have no way to tell), it means Rapture must happen first. Jesus is explicit in his words in several verses of the Gospels.

I believe it is Elijah-like rapture in extraterrestrial spaceships chariots.

I have to say that as precaution that all my reasoning may be wrong, in case the End times are here. But then, let the Rapture come first, as Jesus said!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
A new "Fatima revelation" www.ncregister.com... of yet another alleged personal mystical experience of Lucia of Fatima. I will not repost the text here.

It doesn't match fully key moments of what St John Paul2 said in Fulda (above). It seems like a very shortened version of "Neues Europa" text.

In anyway, it brings forth again the need of full revelation of the biggest apparitions in 20th century.

What is it that 7 popes and so many secretaries, cardinals never released in public? If it was an asteroid to fall on Earth, the public today is pretty much prepared to handle such info. Moreover, it is just a prophecy not scientific data, a possibility and not certainty. If they are afraid of THAT, or if the secret contains much more and that's why they are afraid of it?

May be the secret contains something much more important than asteroids, comets, or nuclear bombs. May be it contains info of impeding contact with other intelligent races in the Universe. Probably their rescue way to be offered to embattled humanity at that time, should such doomsday approaches (something not confirmed yet).

But we live in 21st century and not in early 20th century. The information society cannot handle anymore lack of information on such important questions, as "are we alone in the universe" or "why the dinosaurs died". As we can see, internet is already full of scenarios of earth changes, and also of pretty full description of different ET races and their agendas.

Let Fatima disclosure not come "too little, too late".
edit on 21-8-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Apparently not ending this Summer, the "century of Satan" from Leo 13 prophecy remains the door open for interpretations.

One possible interpretation is there wasn't such a prophecy and that is one more fabrication of the later Vatican clerks, who for reasons known to themselves decided to shape the world's next decades according to their own desires.

Another interpretation is the prophecy is much more elaborated, together with Fatima, and recently published online (alleged) diaries of St John 23 of a direct alien contact with him in Castel Gandolfo.

One suggestion is, only the ETs on God's side (call them angels or whatever) would be able to bring down the century of Satan. If Russia is the condition for the "era of peace" those ET should have been expected to come THRU Russia.

Other interpretations abound. One of them, as Exo Vaticana says, aliens will manifest directly above St Peter's square, but they will be evil.

Even further down the road of unproven and hypothetical prophecy, stands Duke Puntalangit who appeared recently online under the name of DDominic Lerias Sanchez (Falar) dsfalar.wordpress.com... He has his own view very enclosed inside internal affairs of papacy etc. I do not agree or support him. However, he had political predictions that were very close to their materialization. If he reads here, I'd invite him to continue more political, why not more extraterrestrial, and not so much strictly ecclesiastical and mystical. If he wants his writings to be more understood outside the inner perimeter of very devote but usually not so much educated people.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
One of the reasons why I call Duke/Dominik despite I disagree with his papal visions. He is one of the few contemporary alleged seers who is not closed behind walls and is willing to explain and talk. Unlike many other more notorious "seers" who made a good profit from their true or not so true visions and locutions. Instead, Duke Puntalangit in his former site dedicated long hours and many weeks to answer questions that rarely were too friendly. Finally, he apologized his predictions failed at that year(2010?). If I ask him questions now it would be of political nature, not mystical. But there could be clear cut questions and answers: Why for example the apparent delay of prophecy with at least 3 years, or more. (He said 2010 would be the year of WW3, and now is the end of 2014 with the first signs WW3 is almost inevitable - ref. Putin). He'd really do better to slow down the papal mystical rhetoric and to concentrate on contemporary issues that many people, including non catholics care about.

Of course,e very other seer would do better to start answering questions. Like Mirjana of Medjugorje for example, or any of Garabandal seers who are still alive. Or sister Agnes of Akita. But they don't and I really wonder what happens when someone said something in the past as allegedly coming from "God and Virgin" and is unwilling in recent years to say a word more. Are they threatened (less likely) or does it mean Heaven changed plans so much that their otherwise authentic apparitions lost any relevance to today's reality? Or there is something they don't want/are still forbidden to talk, something as big as EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL PRESENCE and action in all those prophecies.

We also have the Henoch prophecy given by Pleiadians to Billy Meier, true or not, like it or not (Henoch=Enoch).
edit on 5-11-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
New Active Sunspot!

a flare-y sunspot is emerging over the sun's northeastern limb. In the past 24 hours AR2205 has unleashed at least four M-class flares The explosions have hurled multiple CMEs into space. Not one of the clouds is heading our way. Earth is outside the line of fire. This could change in the days ahead, however, as the sun's rotation turns the active region toward our planet.
spaceweather.com...

the old biggest sunspot is expected to reappear after one week.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
For whatever it is worth, having so many speculations about the Third Secret of Fatima, I will post the one of Duke/Dominic Falar here for info purpose:

The Third Secret of Fatima November 2, 2014
Our Lady told me in the 1990s that the Third Secret of Fatima is composed of two parts. One pertains to a Dogma that will elevate the Blessed Mother to Her highest Honor. This Dogma honors the Blessed Mother so much that many will be shocked by it, even Bishops and Priests will consider it heretical at first. The other part pertains to the struggle of the Pope of Fatima against the Antichrist. The Antichrist will be animated through the dead body of a Saint, a martyred Pope. The reign of the Antichrist will begin with the interregnum and it will end shortly before the Pope of Fatima is finally laid to rest.dsfalar.wordpress.com...

I don't accept that interpretation, even only because the Antichrist should come to Earth only after the Evangelization of the Universe is accomplished. Still, many people both catholics and non-religious believe the antichrist will rise on papal throne shortly. Some want to see Francis in that position, others - Benedict, still others, someone else yet to come. Personally, I think the papacy will lose any influence the moment Francis resigns. Because there are no more names in Malachi's list. Papacy and Catholic church will be totally transformed. Especially in the era of post-nuclear survival in bunkers/cities and/or on other planets. No one can control that spreading of humanity and naturally, of human religion from one center that might be well destroyed at that time. Every branch of humanity that preserves Christianity will have its own structure and leaders. It is highly speculative to decide from now what it will be then.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join