Leo XIII vision of 100 years reign of Satan pass in Summer 2014?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+7 more 
posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
June 28, 2014 marks 100 years since the Assassination of Archduke
Franz Ferdinand of Austria en.wikipedia.org...
The assassination led directly to the First World War that started on 28 July 1914. That marked the start of what would be the bloodiest century in the entire recorded history on Earth after the Flood.

How that relates to the vision of pope Leo 13 of a period of time 75-100 years controlled by Satan? Does it mean we approach its end this Summer? Please feel free to post any other Catholic and Christian prophecies, as well as your own views and comments on them.

Leo XIII

On October 13, 1884, Leo had just completed a celebration of Mass in one of the Vatican's private chapels. Standing at the foot of the altar, he suddenly turned ashen and collapsed to the floor. After a few minutes spent in what seemed like a coma, he revived and remarked to those around him, "Oh, what a horrible picture I was permitted to see!" What Leo had apparently seen, as described later by those who talked to him at the time of his vision, was a period of about one hundred years when the power of Satan would reach its zenith. That period was to be the twentieth century. Leo was so shaken by the specter of the destruction of moral and spiritual values, both inside and outside the Church, that he composed a prayer which was to be said at the end of each Mass celebrated anywhere in the Catholic Church. This prayer to Michael the Archangel was said continuously until the Mass was restructured in the Second Vatican council.

www.dreamscape.com...

(I kindly ask all spammers and trolls, no matter how intelligent they might be, whose only goal is to harass posters and divert topics as much as they could, serving their unknown hideous goals, to please keep out of here!)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If we have 40 more days (until June 28) or 70 more days (until July 28) any culmination of that 100y period should be expected exactly in those frames. Including the possibility of short but devastating WW3. Hope that doesn't happen and say that as precaution and possibility, not as certainty. What we see happen in Ukraine though is an escalation with unknown end.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If Fatima - 3 has been cancelled then we may hope for a peaceful transition out of the century controlled by Satan. We have to note it is not over yet and we are not in any "era of peace" yet, except for a false peace.

I wonder how erudite Catholic apparitions sources, such as Spiritdaily, claim the "era of peace" started in 1984 (after JP2 consecration of Russia) and ended or is about to end if Russia turns back to communism. 1984 and nearby years marked the height of the cold war. Don't know if you remember the shot down South Korean Boeing and the coldest expectations after that. You may watch Able Archer movie. The Perestroika of Gorbachev succeeded to some extend to avoid the worst, but taking a much longer time and indecisively. Let alone catastrophes within USSR itself, such as Chernobyl and the economic collapse, the two putches against Gorbachev and Yeltsin, each of those events could bring forth the dark side again.

At 1988-89 USSR had two space based weapons platforms, Polyus and Buran, both fit for orbital nukes and Polyus having orbital laser. It was just recently USA announced to have flying lasers. 1989 is a remarkable year for the political map of Europe, but it didn't mark the entrance of any era of peace promised by OL. If that concerned Europe, we can easily see that didn't concern North Korea until this day, and concerned China very little. The following decades were nothing close to any promised era of peace as OL words sound from Fatima. The only global benefactory was communist China that turned to be a red capitalist mega producer that rendered obsolete factories and jobs throughout the Western world. Is this the era of peace???

A well versed protestant pastor would call it the false peace that precedes the coming of the antichrist. But even without that, still we don't have any closure of the century of Satan that may have been started at the end of Belle Époque and WW1. People are still dying from hunger in the 3rd world, in a world that have 7 bln now.

Perhaps we will get the promise in a month or two without the terrible predictions from Fatima, Akita and the rest? I want to hope so.
edit on 18-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Sounds like the poor guy had a stroke or something. No wonder he had visions..

+10 more 
posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. They are the kind who are...ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
2 Timothy 3:1-8

This is, in my opinion, a spot on description of the world around us.

Original meaning of reprobate was "the expression of disapproval"

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
many contemporary people, including religious, are ignorant of the Soviet and Russian culture and forget the fact the Cod War was won without a shot thanks to the cultural domination of the West and other factors not the least economy. But not only the economy as many think. The end of the Cold War was not a military victory of the Western over Soviet missiles, and one can speculate how much it was a collapse of USSR economy rather than ordered retreat from Kremlin. One may remember Gorbachev-era Soviet writers, art and music masters who were inspired also by the West, even by the Bible. In a secular society today shaped by other values that is completely ignored. Too bad!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

so you say we are in the End times?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I disagree with the ultra-conservative catholic apparition site TLDM.org who claims the century of Satan started at the October revolution 1917 and would end in 2017 with the antichrist. (first we don't know when the antichrist comes and when the Second Coming comes, and seems they know what Jesus doesn't).

Although it was a great moral evil, the October revolution came only after the bloodiest war until that time ever, WW1. A war between Christian and civilized nations, who ruled the world at that time. One cannot negate the circumstances in which the Russian Christian monarch was dethroned, first by his own generals who stopped his train in the field and sent him telegrams to abdicate. Then was established the government of Kerensky that was not Bolshevik government. Lenin was not the one who dethroned the Christian absolute monarch. Bolsheviks only killed him later...

The Bolsheviks came atop of all that anarchy and all the other events that I cannot trace briefly, many months later.

Some people say, the German chancellor agreed to transport Lenin in a sealed carriage across the German territory, in order to weaken the Russian enemy by revolution. How true those statements are, I don't know.

So I accept as the start of the evil time the start of WW1. The repetition of even bigger war, WW2, the phenomenon of rising Hitler BY ELECTIONS and Nazism are all big evils in that century of Satan.

Let alone the possibility of a nuclear armagedon in the period after WW2 (may be not the real armageddon, anyway).

So i offer to all devote people here to pause and think what change could bring this year, 100 y after, and would it be violent or peaceful. It is easy to say: "nothing will happen again!", or to say: "but it already happened!" That doesn't remove the problem though. That was said many times and the problem of non-materialized prophecies remains, as well as the problem of a world that goes increasingly more evil in the morale.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
No..... He was saying that we are finally at the end of 100 terrible years.

How odd that you all seem to make this a bad thing instead of seeing the positivity in it.

Most likely the end of this summer will see us released from murdering each other and being consuned with hatred. Although I have a hard time imagining a USA that isnt focused on destroying the world with its emperialist army.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I hope you are right and the transition is peaceful!

WW1 in colors

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Although I don't agree with it, I have to say there is a theory that the 7 heads of the beast of revelation are the 7 leaders of USSR. The problem is they are more in number, if we count all of them
Lenin, Stalin, Khrushchev, Brezhnev, Andropov, Chernenko, Gorbachev = 7
Yeltsin, Putin = ?

The Third Eagle (youtube catholic preacher and 'prophet') thinks similar, although he names the 7th head as communism and the 8th, as resurgent worldwide communist tyranny not localized only in Russia. (the other 6 heads, I don't know, perhaps he agrees with the prevalent protestant views that they were the 6 empires in history of Mediterranean civilizations). It is hard to imagine such thing to happen in real world, but "what if"?

It is also easy to match Garabandal prophecies to that. But are they correct? Perhaps the near future will tell us.

I want to see the next month flourishing of the true era of peace, not the fake peace we had for 25 years after the cold war. I want it to be the scenario 1914-2014 and that to be the end of the big evil on Earth.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The old Catholic prophecies of a Great monarch to come before the Antichrist, could mean there is still time may be as long as 50+ years (as long as he will reign) before the end times, or many more. It comes to tell us, the communist list of leaders may not close the book of Revelation that is never fully understood.

Similarly, the Caliphate in the Middle ages was widely accepted as the beast. The history turned otherwise. The truth is we don't know. If our grandchildren survive, they may theorize similarly at their old age.

I don't know how the question of the "last generation" spoken of by Jesus according to the preserved Gospels will be resolved. Could it be the last generation is indeed the one that saw Israel reestablished? Then its lifespan and ours should be prolonged enough to see the end times. It could be Biblical pre-flood lifespan.

It is God who decides. Not prophets online. And not those who will say " you dream". They don't decide anything, they only make the mess bigger by false accusations on the people who think and who write it online.

Rather the world and internet needs Wise people who are able to teach the others. I don't pretend to be wise. I put forward the problem and let you all decide it. God doesn't want from us the impossible.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

How very interesting I had never heard of this. What a convergence of prophecy we have in this area of time.
Now we also have the

The Rabbi, the Note and the Messiah
Where he says that the Jewish Messiah is already here and waiting for the time, and it would be soon after Sharon died.

www.israeltoday.co.il...

of course there is the last Pope prophecy also among all the rest.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I don't think bloodshed and war and hate are going to vanish in July.
Nor did I think Comet Ison was going to be 'it'.
Nor did I think a few weeks back Garbandal was going to happen.
I don' t think trying to second guess ever works out.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

that is a very interesting line of thought, and I'd wish you develop it further if you want to.

Solomon dynasty is preserved in Ethiopia (former), don't know where the current heir lives.

As we speak of an European Great monarch, it is said in prophecy he would be of French-German mixed dynasty. The current Spanish king is of the French Bourbon dynasty. Since they are all mixed, it will be a surprise one of the few known people who is not ruling at that time. The Russian house Romanoff is also German heritage. One should dedicate quite a long research for years to know all of that.

The more time passes, the more I believe some radical change in the current democratic system will happen that will allow the tradition to come in and put off corruption and ill morale.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You almost say that I said that. I examined the comet and it was just perfect. I reasoned about the Great Warning and if you remember I had more reasons "against" than "for". My conclusion was great warning was cancelled by God, and I still think so. There won't be great warning because the people after so many w arnings have become non-responsive on larger scale. There will be only chastisement. With a number of people spared from it. I'd wish that number to be billions, not millions. I hope you won't start accusing me for what didn't materialize in prophecy, only because I mentioned it. I am the messenger not the message, and rather honest messenger. That is what I am talking all the way here, how the prophecy doesn't materialize, not how materialize because it does not. And when we talk prophecy we see Fatima at the front line - non materialization for already 14+ years. That is what I am saying always. I have never been blind supporter of Garabandal, even I have a thread "Garabandal Great Warning cancelled, brace for the Chastisement".

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
And, I don't second guess at all. I put forward different theories and say what is possibly right and wrong in them from my perspective. This is not second guess. This is serious investigation almost scientific (if there is science prophecy). I did quite much effort to present the Russian side whether or not communism matches. It would be nice to hear several "thank you" anyway you like it or not. Several more flags and stars too. I spend hours for that, even without editing.

Otherwise, why don't you do it by yourselves, as the Third Eagle painstakingly now tries to find antichrist among the rock musicians. Because otherwise he must say it is Putin based on all his theory. And he refuses to do so because Putin lacks some key qualities, while has others. WHy don't you write what you think correct. Because you must be impeccable clear and not say a word more? In that way you will see the truth when it is irreversibly late. I will not say more info in this thread that v=overpasses boundaries because have decided its boundaries wil be past prophecy. And I think I did it great.

If you still try to put back garabandal dating, then read its title that is question by itself. I hate when Im working for free to be ridiculed. You could say your things of garanbandal, and some of you did indeed. But they don't do that thread themselves! They don't review all theories! They keep safe! Keep staying safe and one day you wil learn the news fromCNN. I won't be avaiable online at this time because I would switch off the computer safely ahead of that event.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
thanks for the added flags and stars meanwhile!

So, as I said in Garabandal thread that is a chance for the Great Warning to happen before the Miracle date, and if it does not there won't be such opportunity before the ...Chastisement? I am almost certain that is the case and the Warning has been cancelled. You may say otherwise. But please don;t say that I said otherwise. I have never been tooh ot supporter of the Warning and had a thread called "Warning cancelled, brace for Chastisement" a year before the above discussion. So much of it.

Now, what I review as possibilities, not certainties, are several options:
1. Peaceful transition into the era of peace (if all requirements are met, or if God decides so because the time of Satan expired)
2. Violent transition as the last act of Satan in his time. It may vary from local war (Ukr) to a short but intense thermonuclear exchange. I wish it is not that one
3. Miscalculation of the starting point of Satan's century and waiting 3 more terrible years, as the people of TLDM, Third Eagle and most protestants brace for, each one quoting different reasons. For most of them those next 3 y are the years of the antichrist rise. For many that will be naturally Putin.

4. I don't buy the scenario antichrist now, so I suppose at least a Great monarch should come first, if not more generations. That makes at least 50y+ because he will live so much.
5. Prolonging life of the current generation that witnessed Israel. That could be done by God if the sign of Israel is irreversible. Let the protestants work on that. Messianic Jews are very important and I see they don't sleep either. Perhaps only the catholics sleep.

What more to say without going out of the topic of past prophecies? At least someone of you could copy and paste some of them here. On the first post link of Morgana observatory there are quite many catholic prophecies.

That is all from me for today. And nobody knows what will happen tomorrow.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
I hope you won't start accusing me ....

Not at all. I"m just saying ... I don't think we can guess these things.
There are prophecies out there. The authentic ones will happen.
The fakes will not. And we won't be able to guess when the authentic
ones will happen. I'm thinking we won't be able to connect the dots
until AFTER they happen and we can look at events in retrospect.
That's all. No accusations. None. Zero. Nada. It's all good.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. They are the kind who are...ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
2 Timothy 3:1-8

This is, in my opinion, a spot on description of the world around us.

Original meaning of reprobate was "the expression of disapproval"

Interesting how the Norse Myth is so like.

Brothers will fight and kill each other, sisters' children will defile kinship. It is harsh in the world, whoredom rife —an axe age, a sword age —shields are riven— a wind age, a wolf age— before the world goes headlong. No man will have mercy on another. - See more at: www.ancient-origins.net...

Trumpets sounding dead arising, imprisoned Gods set free to fight the returning Gods.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join