It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret 666 Gregorian Calendar Code (hidden 3 leap years)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The numbers thing isn't quite my fancy....but the gregorian calendar has always been an interest to me.....

Several years ago I stumbled across an article (now 404'd) in which a man proposed that a calendar like the one given to Enoch(described in the book of Enoch) with a relatively simple intercalation method could be more accurate than our current Gregorian calendar.

Our current Gregorian calendar maintains an average of 365.2425 days, the previous Julian calendar maintained an average of 365.25 days, however the proposed calendar would average 365.2423 days, which is...closer(even if only a little) to the 365.2422 days average of our year.

Each quarter of the year would begin on a Sunday as well as keeping a 7-day-week cycle year round.

The downside...If your birthday is on Monday...it would always be on Monday...

A2D
edit on 5-6-2014 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2014 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

I think intercalation should be done on a yearly basis on the vernal equinox. Thats what Israel did before Babylonian captiviy. Its simple: 360+5 or 6 days, 30 days per month for 11 months with a 12th 35-36 day intercalary month.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

While I do believe in parallel dimensions, I feel that the lunar event of 2012 was more of a electro-gravitic perturbation of the moon. I see the solar system as a circuit board of super-conducting capacitors. The planetary and lunar orbital paths are mostly determined by quantum locking and spin liquid magnetism. I think gravity has more of an effect on stable matter rather than ions. I did a search on other forums of similarly described events, and I found claims by a few people that this has happened in 2011, and 2010. Once near the summer solstice, and once near the winter solstice. But again there is no further documentation of the actual occurrance. For all we know it could be Sirius giving us the finger.

Oh, dear. Sometimes I wonder what I have done to deserve stuff like this. Joking. OK the Sol system is a circuit where the planets are capacitors. Fine. Then what does the Sol system do other than store energy? I'd say the Earth is a mechanism itself, not just temporarily storing energy from the Sun, but the Earth works like a dynamo that actually produce electricity, hence Thor, god of lightning. Also the planets orbits stabilise the Sun's axis which is essential for life to exist anywhere near it. The Sun and the planets and all the rest of what's in our system also serve other functions in our system too. The Sol-system is an engine. A ship if you like. Possibly in a twin system with Sirius, for that one seems to move according to Sol, not the backdrop of stars, Sirius might be in tidal lock with Sol perhaps?
edit on 7-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Joking, Sirius-ly

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The capacitor function is just but one function. Capacitors store energy to discharge the energy at a later period. In my opinion, this is the main cause of lightning. There is input lightning coming from the sun (and maybe the jovian planets), and output lightning when the earth seeks stability. The output lighting is often a re-routing of electrical charge to other parts of the earth via the upper atmosphere. These superficial charges are stored in mountains (hence ball lightning, etc). Contrary to mainstream science I believe it is this superficial charge in the crust that drags ions in the atmosphere to various locations therein creating thunderstorms, rainstorms, hurricanes, and tornados. I used to live on a lot that had a mountain within walking distance of my house. Regardless of the wind patterns, nearby storms ALWAYS made their way to that mountain, and it absorbed 97% of the lightning strikes.

Earthquakes are evidence of something else. I believe that when ejected coronal mass hits our magnetic field, most of it is captured and routed towards the poles where it enters our core compartment. At that point, chemical reactions neutralize the plasma, and various compounds are formed: iron, nickle, silica, sulfer, fresh water (the abzu), carbon,etc. As this occurs, the planet must expand to make room for the new mass, so weak spots in the crust tear and quake. This process is so gradual that we can only observe it by comparing the slight changes in timing between lunar eclipses over the course of centuries. The reason the process is gradual (something like .06mm/year), is because the crust has massive tears in it that allows for gradual release of pressure.

I believe before the flood, there were little to no crustal tears, so after atleast 1656+ years of accumilation of water in the Earth, the planet could no longer hold the material, and the flood happened. As the crust ripped into pieces, the waters of the abyss (abzu) flooded the surface, resulting in an almost explosive expansion of our planet. If a second sun (like Sirius) was involved, then it meant that Earth was taking in mass from both our Sun and Sirius. Depending on how close it came to us, it could have been enough to just slightly tilt our axis.

I dont think there is significant dynamo activity any of the stars or planets; at least not significant enough to generate a magnetic field. Just as the Sun supplies our electricity, it therefore supplies our gravitic-magnetic field, where it trickles from earth to the moon. Its the flow of charge and the capacitor function that maintains this field. Therefore as goes the Sun, so goes the Earth. If anything, the incoming energy from the sun drives the dynamo engine that acts as an internal catalyst for the chemical reaction. I also wonder if this dynamo action acts as a barrier between Tartarus and our reality.

This begs the question, if the stars supply the planets with charge, and the galaxies supply the stars, then what or WHO feeds the galaxies???

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

There's quite a lot of strange stuff that comes in from the Sun producing auroras and working all kinds of havoc on electronic equipment and GPS and stuff, but the majority of electricity on Earth is produced by the Earth itself, and it's mostly exchange of static discharges due to friction from teutonic movement and conductive glowing currents below our feet and clouds of different gasses scratching eachother surfaces in the atmosphere like a balloon scratched against hair or socks against the carpet, stuff like sandstorms and Luna in tidal lock-- all elements turning the Earth into a giant Dynamo or a generator.

But back to the calendar and missing history, do you have any ideas what TPTB might want to hide by skipping days and turn the Sun and Moon as they were lamps or props?
edit on 7-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: syntax and misc

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

But back to the calendar and missing history, do you have any ideas what TPTB might want to hide by skipping days and turn the Sun and Moon as they were lamps or props?

That question comes with a very loaded answer. As I stated earlier, Pope Gregory designed his calendar (in 1582) specifically to consolidate the Babylonian Lunar calendar, the Paleo-Hebrew Solar calendar, and the Mayan Tzolin calendar. This implies a few thinks:

1. The Mayans probably had contact with the Israelite culture via Phoenician merchants (probably about 2976 years ago, during Solomon's reign).

2. The Vatican is aware of, and concealing the Mayan-PaleoHebrew connection. This is evident because the world was told that the Mayan calendar ended on 12/21/12, when its intercalated end date extends to the Paleo-Hebrew Rosh Hashanah of 2016.

3. By throwing off the metonic cycles, the Vatican was probably hoping to hide the true year of Jesus death so that the year of His return at the "End of the Age" would remain a mystery. The two year variance continues to cause confusion in Christian scholarly circles.

Why would the Vatican do this? Because, while many Catholics veiw Jesus in the same light as the Protestants do, the puppet masters of the Vatican worship a different God. The fact that Pope Gregory accurately aligned his calendar with the Mayan calendar shows that he accounted for the omitted years. This means that he only intended his calendar to make sense to the "enlightened".
I doubt that he realized that the Bible was metered, and that eventually a non-initiate would figure it out.

Basically, the Vatican is concealing the End of the Dispensational Age (not necessarily the Platonic Age).

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Can you please provide a source for the NASA paper on how the metonic cycle shows missing periods of time/history, you mentioned one earlier on?

An idea to concider. If you count backwards 223 synodic months, or more precisely 18 years 11 days and 8 hours (≈18.03103 years) from any given eclipse, you should in theory find another eclipse. If you don't, there is something funky going on with the date stamp. Reminds me I have to get a table of recorded eclipses and an app to calculate any eclipse for the eons to come and eons passed. Search for saros cycle.

You are referring to the time of crucifixion or around 30 AD, is part of your suspicion due to the 'Crucifixion darkness' not being on record in the astronomical data? Well, solar eclipses don't happen during full moon, and since Jesus was crucified at erev pesach the Moon would be quite full to the rim. It could have been a lunar eclipse though. Moon going all red as blood like. Just saying

edit on 7-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: misc

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

www.usno.navy.mil...

eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

The above links are Nasa's and US Navy's lunar records. To my knowledge, no one actually wrote a paper on the omission. I just found it while counting metonic and sub-metonic cycles.

The darkness that occurred at the crucifixion is of the same nature as the darkness that is prophecised at Jesus' return. It is a supernatural darkness that no light can penetrate, not even star light. It was not the result of eclipse. In both cases of the cross and 2nd advent, the moon is full. In the case of the 2nd advent, the moon should be close to New Phase, but it will be forced into Full Phase as the Earth undergoes another axial shift. This is why Isaiah said the moon would be "confuses"...confused about its phase.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Sounds a bit odd that none have noticed this, given that your math is sound, doesn't it? When do the anomalies show up?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Odd indeed. Im not sure exactly where the pattern was disrupted, Ive never sat down to calculate it. I might do that tonight. Ill start back counting every 76 years, then narrow it down to 19 years, then sub-metonic cycles of 8 & 11 years.

What really gets me is how no one esle has written about it, when its so plain to see. It shows you how oblivious our society has become.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

If you count eclipses parallel to metonic cycles, you can check them against eachother to narrow it down. Search for recorded eclipses and check them against the saros cycle and the draconic periods. Eclipses only occur at new- and full moons, and only when the Sun and the Moon are both close to the lunar ascending node ('Caput Draconis' or 'Head of the Dragon') and/or descending node ('Cauda Draconis' or 'Tail of the Dragon')

en.wikipedia.org...

Eclipses occur only near the lunar nodes: Solar eclipses occur when the passage of the Moon through a node coincides with the new moon; lunar eclipses occur when passage coincides with the full moon. A lunar eclipse may occur if there is a full moon within 11° 38' (Celestial Longitude), of a node, and a solar eclipse may occur if there is a new moon within 17° 25' of a node.

The plane of the lunar orbit precesses in space and hence the lunar nodes precess around the ecliptic, completing a revolution (called a draconic or nodal period, the period of nutation) in 6798.3835 days or 18.612958 years (note that this is not the same length as a saros). The same cycle, measured against an inertial frame of reference such as ICRS (relative to the stars) is 18.599525 years.

edit on 7-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Being more specific

edit on 7-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Draconic period

edit on 7-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: misplaced and/or

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The metonic pattern is consistent up until the year 1582, the year Pope Gregory introduced his calendar. You can back count in multiples of 19, from 1581 and you will find a consistant pattern , but any thing after 1582 is off by 2 years. Basically, anything between 1AD and 1582 AD is two years off relative to anything within the Gregorian era.

Considering the amount of effort put into the Gregorian calendar, its hard to imagine that this 2 year omission was an error, but probably deliberate.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Sure it's not just the 10-13 days they skipped when introducing the Gregorian calendar?

www.timeanddate.com...

To get back in step with astronomical reality, a number of days were dropped in the new calendar, creating irregular months with only 18 days and odd dates like February 30.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I doubt it, the 10 day skip placed 12/21 of any leap year on the 355th day of the year, and 9/16 on the 260th day, but that cant account for two whole years.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

There are quite a few things to consider. Like how the Gregorian calendar succeeded the Julian one in a version that had been doctored to start on 1AD four years after Herod the Great had died and six years after the birth of the LORD, seven years after the first out of the three major conjunctions between Jupiter and Saturn that would tell the Babylonian astrologers that in Judea a king like David would be born one year from the moment, in March 6BC. Also take a look at how we start the days and when we celebrate newyear has changed greatly. The original Julian calendar started on 1st March, and in the other direction, only a century ago they started the day at noon, not at midnight. And there are tons of other things to consider when calculating old dates and dating ancient or old astronomical events.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Just started a new thread to gather my research around a timestamp for the events in the Gospel etc. Join in for some messing about with calendars and details around events in the Bible:

==> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Im not sure what other errors exist, or how to account for them, but what I do know is that the time gap between the Vernal New Moons of 30 AD and 2004 AD should be 104 metonic cycles (19 x 104). These are my new calculations:

Metonic cycle is: 6,939.688 days or 19.00025 solar years
Tropical year is: 365.242 days

2004-30=1974 years

1974/19.00025= 103.10663018 metonic cycles

104-103.1063018= 2.026000775 years

Or

2 Tropical years, 9 Days, 11 Hours, and 54.7 Minutes

That is the amount of time omitted by Nasa's and the US Navy's lunar records. Pope Gregory may have made adjustments to "fix" some errors or whatever the problem was, but in the process, he erased 2 years and 9.5 days. Its not hard to fix.

This problem only occurs in the AD system. The BC system is in perfect harmony with the intercalated Mayan calendar.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Im not sure what other errors exist, or how to account for them, but what I do know is that the time gap between the Vernal New Moons of 30 AD and 2004 AD should be 104 metonic cycles (19 x 104). These are my new calculations:

Metonic cycle is: 6,939.688 days or 19.00025 solar years
Tropical year is: 365.242 days

2004-30=1974 years

1974/19.00025= 103.10663018 metonic cycles

104-103.1063018= 2.026000775 years

Or

2 Tropical years, 9 Days, 11 Hours, and 54.7 Minutes

That is the amount of time omitted by Nasa's and the US Navy's lunar records. Pope Gregory may have made adjustments to "fix" some errors or whatever the problem was, but in the process, he erased 2 years and 9.5 days. Its not hard to fix.

This problem only occurs in the AD system. The BC system is in perfect harmony with the intercalated Mayan calendar.

As far as I can see, your numbers are wrong (added an underline in your quote):

104 - 103.10663018 ≈ 0.89336982 year.

And this might be accounted for if you also count year 30, not only the years between 30 and 2004, which would be 1974 + 1. Which gives:

1975 / 19.000025 = 103.9472316 or more or less 104 years.

However, this might be accounted for by using more precise numbers:

en.wikipedia.org...

The sidereal year is the time taken for the Earth to complete one revolution of its orbit, as measured against a fixed frame of reference (such as the fixed stars, Latin sidera, singular sidus). Its average duration is 365.256363004 mean solar days (365 d 6 h 9 min 9.76 s) (at the epoch J2000.0 = January 1, 2000, 12:00:00 TT).

Today the tropical year is defined as the period of time for the ecliptic longitude of the Sun to increase by 360 degrees.[4] Since the Sun's ecliptic longitude is measured with respect to the equinox, the tropical year comprises a complete cycle of the seasons; because of the biological and socio-economic importance of the seasons, the tropical year is the basis of most calendars. The modern definition of mean tropical year differs from the actual time between passages of e.g. the northward equinox for several reasons explained below. Because of the Earth's axial precession, this year is about 20 minutes shorter than the sidereal year. The mean tropical year is approximately 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes, 45 seconds[5] (= 365.24219 days).

The anomalistic year is the time taken for the Earth to complete one revolution with respect to its apsides. The orbit of the Earth is elliptical; the extreme points, called apsides, are the perihelion, where the Earth is closest to the Sun (January 3 in 2011), and the aphelion, where the Earth is farthest from the Sun (July 4 in 2011). The anomalistic year is usually defined as the time between perihelion passages. Its average duration is 365.259636 days (365 d 6 h 13 min 52.6 s) (at the epoch J2011.0).[6]

Try doing the math with these numbers, just a thought...
edit on 9-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Fixed numbers and added the part about adding one year when calculating calendars

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

What you found was a transcription error. I wrote the equations on paper and made a typo.

103.9472316 metonic cycles is 103 metonic cycles + 0.9472316.

0.9472316 x 19 = 17.9974004 years

Like I said, there are missing years. Ill plug in the new numbers a bit later.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Are you sure it's not the concept of the metonic cycle itself which is flawed?

At the time of Meton, axial precession had not yet been discovered, and he could not distinguish between sidereal years (currently: 365.256363 days) and tropical years (currently: 365.242190 days). Most calendars, like the commonly used Gregorian calendar, are based on the tropical year and maintain the seasons at the same calendar times each year. Nineteen tropical years are about two hours shorter than 235 synodic months. The Metonic cycle's error is, therefore, one full day every 219 years, or 12.4 parts per million.
en.wikipedia.org...

Looks like you have the answer right there. One little rounded number or flawed fraction and the ball starts rolling. Have you tried calculating on paper using fractions?

Considering a year to be 1⁄19 of this 6,940-day cycle gives a year length of 365 + 1⁄4 + 1⁄76 days (the unrounded cycle is much more accurate), which is slightly more than 12 synodic months. To keep a 12-month lunar year in pace with the solar year, an intercalary 13th month would have to be added on seven occasions during the nineteen-year period (235 = 19 × 12 + 7). When Meton introduced the cycle around 432 BC, it was already known by Babylonian astronomers.

Double check the numbers and try again, and do it on paper and use fractions instead of irrational rounded numbers, or atleast a scientific calc with tons of decimals. Also, like I said before, have you remembered to add 1 year for year 30?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join