It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two strange occurrences, for the record.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Oh, I've had many other worldly experiences. That story about the man on the side of the road is true. I just haven't experienced it with animals that's all.

Oh, I re read your posts. Please forgive me. Thanks for telling me about your cat. You love (it) "him" or "her" obviously.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If you are saying that human activity is what is destroying the world, you are correct.

Demons / UFOs are not directly causing these things, but they influence them behind the scenes.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Oh, I've had many other worldly experiences. That story about the man on the side of the road is true. I just haven't experienced it with animals that's all.

Oh, I re read your posts. Please forgive me. Thanks for telling me about your cat. You love (it) "him" or "her" obviously.

Yes our little kitty is very much part of the family, she gets a lot of love and attention.

I'm totally open to the idea that they may live on after death. Catholicism actually says nothing in the Catechism about animals going to heaven. It's always been just assumed that they don't.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Humanity destroying each other and the earth is because of addiction to power and greed. We do it to ourselves, through becoming addicted just like smoking cigarettes. The devil does not say smoke another cigarette, our addiction to nicotine or acholol or money or power does that.

We are angry, lustful and prideful people. If you want to blame something for this morass, blame television advertising, school education (yes church) and other things like patriotism, nationalism symbology like flag waving, whatever. These are all learned responses programmed into our minds by the state, not "UFO's".

I don't see them passing out lasers and fusion drives so we can conquer the Universe…

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

It's always been just assumed that they don't.

I know. I was raised in the Cristian Church… they say that, too. They say a lot of things I have come to realize are left over dogma from a bygone era. Old beliefs that are updated from time to time.:inky:

Sort of like science has to admit they were wrong about this or that as they discover new things, too.

Personally I look now at the science of the design (creation) of a seed, an egg, the womb, DNA and other things like cell division, pollination, whatever and just go wow…

The Universe is teaming with life. There are many gardens of Eden (original greenhouses) out there and the Johhny Appleseed motherships searching the cosmos for habitable planets (like we are doing now) to start new worlds. Call them Arks, Gods Gardeners (UFO's), whatever. There is no other way this can be accomplished in my opinion.

Both the Church and Science are part right. We know so little about the actual mechanizations of even the simplest things about our world and the vastness of life forms just on this planet.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Humanity destroying each other and the earth is because of addiction to power and greed. We do it to ourselves, through becoming addicted just like smoking cigarettes. The devil does not say smoke another cigarette, our addiction to nicotine or acholol or money or power does that.

We are angry, lustful and prideful people. If you want to blame something for this morass, blame television advertising, school education (yes church) and other things like patriotism, nationalism symbology like flag waving, whatever. These are all learned responses programmed into our minds by the state, not "UFO's".

I don't see them passing out lasers and fusion drives so we can conquer the Universe…

Yes and no. Let's firstly rename UFOs as demons, as that is what they are in this context.

Let's take the example of an alcoholic. An alcoholic can change his addiction using will power and saying no to drinking , but the basic addiction remains.

Now say said alcoholic goes to a pub with his mates. It is only his will power at this point that stops him from drinking as the addiction is not cured, just repressed. It's at this pivotal point outside influence can tip the scales and encourage the alcoholic to take 'just one sip' In this case it would be peer pressure.

Now imagine a similar scenario where temptation is strong. Instead of outer peer pressure it is internal dialogue that is tempting you.

Right there is where demons can interact, encourage and even take over. They are not responsible for every bad decision we make, but extreme cases of obsession, addiction and even very rare cases if personality change can be demonic in nature.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Let's firstly rename UFOs as demons, as that is what they are in this context.

Sooo you say. I may have a different opinion. You see, I saw one. It was immediately apparent that this was technology. Much like seeing a jet today. You know its not "the Devil".

Not earth tech but tech… not spirit. Ever seen one?

You would know if you had. They are impossible to miss, or mis identify.

Just calling everything we don't understand "the Devil" is also an old way of thinking.

If it were possible to take a book of matches or lighter back in time you'd be burned at the stake for sorcery.

Get my point?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Let's firstly rename UFOs as demons, as that is what they are in this context.

Sooo you say. I may have a different opinion. You see, I saw one. It was immediately apparent that this was technology. Much like seeing a jet today. You know its not "the Devil".

Not earth tech but tech… not spirit. Ever seen one?

You would know if you had. They are impossible to miss, or mis identify.

Just calling everything we don't understand "the Devil" is also an old way of thinking.

If it were possible to take a book of matches or lighter back in time you'd be burned at the stake for sorcery.

Get my point?

Yes, totally.

This is where Christianity says hello to alien theorists. There are elements within even the catholic church that would agree that ufos are physical objects and that they even feature in such stories as the exous f the jews.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

We are all growing in knowledge and experience. Today especially. Our instruments have revealed the stars and galaxies, the world of microbiology and the atom. We are only beginning to understand. And we still can't control our emotions, lol.

What a wonderful era to be born into. And the worst, too.

We are choking on the effluence of our "civilization".

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

If there is such a thing as an afterlife, I can think of no thing more joyous than reuniting with all of my dogs that have passed. I am making tears.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join