It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could "Chemtrails" be a kind of medication?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: applesthateatpeople

And jf something were being sprayed, wouldn't it look like a persistent contrail?

I don't know, would it? If you "fully understand" it perhaps you could explain why it would.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Maybe the Chem-trails are to prevent alien craft from running properly,preventing say Ionisation of the air somehow?Or to make it easier to "paint" them with Radar and track them or their Ion trails?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

You sure do assume a lot.

I don't believe in chemtrails.

I do believe all these persistent contrails are suspicious.

And while thet have been around for decades, but no where near as frequently as now.

But you already know what I've been seeing better than I do, right?

Whats your next assumption? That I watch YouTube videos? I listen to Alex Jones?

Many people talk about this subject, but on ATS, anyone who is concerned is run off by people like you who do little but make assumptions about people's intelligence, or just blatantly insult them.

edit on 18-5-2014 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I haven't insulted anyone, I'm just replying in kind to the way you're replying to me.

Live by the sword, die by the sword dude, if you can't take it, don't dish it.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

But you already know what I've been seeing better than I do, right?

Do you know for sure what your seeing are in fact chemtrails, and how exactly do you know they are what you think they are?

I have science that shows what they are do you have that for chemtrails?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Exactly. The old days, 50's and 60's there were hardly any, if there were any, it was smoke from old jet engines. Today, jet engines are state of the art, VERY little smoke if any at all, they are designed to be highly efficient compared to when they first came out. Smoking engines are not efficient. So you would expect to never see persistent contrails.
Today when you see a contrail, it's basically steam from the moisture coming out of the engine, it can't stay steam for long at 20-30,000 ft. because it's WAY too cold. And before anyone says it, NO, there's not enough steam coming out of the engines to make a cloud... so they dissipate almost right behind the jet. THAT is a normal contrail. Those that linger all day long are NOT normal. Sometimes you can look up, and see a jet passing, with a normal contrail barely following it as it dissipates. But that's rare nowadays. There are a ton of videos for those with open eyes. A few recently showed jets spraying, one showed one spraying because they forgot to turn it off before landing. But, the unbelievers will say that's what, CG?? LOL

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GeekOfTheWeek

Today when you see a contrail, it's basically steam from the moisture coming out of the engine, it can't stay steam for long at 20-30,000 ft.
No. It isn't steam. It is a cloud of tiny ice crystals. Just like a cirrus cloud is a cloud of tiny ice crystals.

Contrails are clouds formed when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) that exist in aircraft exhaust. Some of that water vapor comes from the air around the plane; and, some is added by the exhaust of the aircraft.

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

Those that linger all day long are NOT normal. Sometimes you can look up, and see a jet passing, with a normal contrail barely following it as it dissipates.
Yes, they are. Both types are normal. It depends on the humdity level whether or not they persist.

From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

edit on 5/18/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

I was thinking, perhaps there is an ourbreak of some kind of virus or bacterium that is affecting the globe, and perhaps, "chemtrails" are a kind of medication to alleviate the symptoms of such bacteria.

I kinda like the idea even though I don't believe in chemtrails.

The only problem I have with your idea, though, is that not all antibiotics are good for everybody or for all illnesses.

That's why they tell you to keep your meds (prescriptions) away from others. It could cause serious medical problems or even death in some cases.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GeekOfTheWeek

Exactly. The old days, 50's and 60's there were hardly any, if there were any, it was smoke from old jet engines. Today, jet engines are state of the art, VERY little smoke if any at all, they are designed to be highly efficient compared to when they first came out. Smoking engines are not efficient. So you would expect to never see persistent contrails.

Really...

Take a look at this, as this is from pilots who flew in WWII...before the 50's and 60's.

www.457thbombgroup.org...

And how do you explain these pics from WWII...

Google contrails from WWII and you can find more.

Today when you see a contrail, it's basically steam from the moisture coming out of the engine, it can't stay steam for long at 20-30,000 ft. because it's WAY too cold. And before anyone says it, NO, there's not enough steam coming out of the engines to make a cloud... so they dissipate almost right behind the jet. THAT is a normal contrail. Those that linger all day long are NOT normal.

You really aren't serious are you?

I know that you tried that this explanation in another thread and that was explained to you, so why are you trying that explanation again.

In fact I offered this video for you...

But I see you didn't pay attention to it, so I will offer this for you...

science.howstuffworks.com...

skymanbob.com...

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

LOL

Reading is your friend.

I. DO. NOT. BELIEVE. IN. CHEMTRAILS.

That's twice I have said it now.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

I haven't insulted anyone, I'm just replying in kind to the way you're replying to me.

Live by the sword, die by the sword dude, if you can't take it, don't dish it.

So now you are assuming that I am offended somehow?

Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions.

edit on 18-5-2014 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SystemResistor
I was thinking, perhaps there is an ourbreak of some kind of virus or bacterium that is affecting the globe, and perhaps, "chemtrails" are a kind of medication to alleviate the symptoms of such bacteria.

Hey OP, I had to do some looking but I think I have an answer for you on that and a fairly definitive one, I would think.

Yes and No.
(Don't ya love those questions in history?)

Yes...bio-agents of theoretically good or bad nature could be dispersed by airplane. History only knows to prove bad, but it did work. The problem and why it's also a No is that altitude was considered 200-300 meters to be effective or being dropped in the form of infected critters like fleas, in very special bombs.

Unit 731 is the name of the place/people it happened with. That's a pretty blunt and honest paper carried at the Entomology section of Montana State Univ. It matches well to books I've read on the topic. It pulls no punches on events, to describe it fairly, and as fair warning to one of the darkest parts of a dark war.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Reading is your friend.

And I replied to this...

I do believe all these persistent contrails are suspicious.

Forgive me, usually when someone says persistent contrails are suspicious on a chemtrail forum it usually means it must be a chemtrail.

So you don't believe in chemtrails understood, but what makes persistent contrails suspicious to you?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There are chemtrails and there are contrails. And considering that chemtrails are done in secrecy and under cover of black-ops type operations .... I highly doubt that they are spreading anything that is good for us like medicine .. IMHO.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Considering that I believe that aside form horrendous chemicals for health and even disease, they most likely put in some nuclear waste, depleted uranium for fun and giggles, they're that evil. And they would never not do it.

I don't call that medication. And those who argue its being done, whatever. You're entitled to your belief system I guess, but its simply not the truth.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.......with apologies

you can postulate "perhaps" anything - and as a thought exercise it can be interesting to see where you can go to.......but as any sort of suggestions that "perhaps" it is happening it is worse than useless - it just distracts from checking any ACTUAL evidence.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
There are chemtrails and there are contrails. And considering that chemtrails are done in secrecy and under cover of black-ops type operations .......

Err......apparently that's not actually true - they are supposedly clearly visible and easily identifiable every day of the week and all over eth world........so I don't know how it could be thought of as any sort of secret operations!!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeekOfTheWeek

Visible smoke has nothing to do with contrails - what makes you think there is some connection??

Even without visible smoke there is still plenty of miniscule particulates of soot and other substances for ice nucleation.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

You said that you don't believe in chemtrails, but you find contrails suspicious. In what way do you find the suspicious if they're not chemtrails? What do you suspect them of?

edit on 19-5-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

You said that you don't believe in chemtrails, but you find contrails suspicious. In what way do you find the suspicious if they're not chemtrails? What do you suspect them of?

I look up and see several persistent contrails crossing eachother. Soon, they spread and become one large cloud that covers the sky.

It looks planned.

It looks suspicious.

Most people I know, from all walks of life, are concerned about this.

They don't talk about it online because, they are attacked for believing in chemtrails.

Maybe you see nothing wrong with a sky covered with contrails, but a lot of us feel something is just not right about the whole thing.

There is no way you can convince us it is perfectly harmless. At the very least it is affecting the weather. It is blocking the sun (in my area) weeks at a time.

That can't be good.

You believe everything is fine. Cool.

I don't.

Can't we agree to disagree?

Or are you going to lecture me on contrails and ice crystals?

Dealer's choice.
edit on 19-5-2014 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join