It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could "Chemtrails" be a kind of medication?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I was thinking, perhaps there is an ourbreak of some kind of virus or bacterium that is affecting the globe, and perhaps, "chemtrails" are a kind of medication to alleviate the symptoms of such bacteria.

Perhaps there are symptoms that cause effects that would debilitate soceity, and perhaps there is a control grid for those that are suffering from the symptoms.

Perhaps there is a plan to take those affected away to camps if the situation deteteriorates.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Perhaps there would be more efficient methods of dispersing such a medication than spreading them 6 miles above the ground (and oceans) and having no idea where the wind would take it as it (very slowly) descended.

Where I live I very rarely see "chemtrails" (never actually, though I sometimes see persistent contrails). Does that mean I'm safe from the bacterium.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

why would the goverment spray us to keep us healthy? if we r healthy we spend less on the bs drugs they make.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Nope.

Firstly, because chemtrails aren't real, they're just contrails.

Secondly, if they were real, there is no such thing as a good conspiracy, thusly conspiracy nuts will never except that chemtrails, if real, may have a beneleveont purpose.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

i take it your the resident authority on chem/con trails? i should just believe cause u say so?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DocMartigann

i take it your the resident authority on chem/con trails? i should just believe cause u say so?

Flip that around and you have your answer.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DocMartigann

You can believe what you like.

The OP asked a question, I gave an answer.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

i just find it hard to believe an avatar that speaks as if its god. plus i am trying to get tweanty posts in, no hard feelings!!!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

flip ya? what r u saying????

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

The sad truth is that the U.S. is not concerned in keeping a healthy public. The entire society revolves around the ideal profit over people.

Fluoridated water is one real proven farce in the forced government medication. We have all been brainwashed since kindergarten that fluoride is good for your teeth. Well it has been proven that dental fluorosis of the teeth is damaging, not healing.

Cities like Portland, Oregon have passed laws having fluoride taken out of their water supply. well that is a good step, but start testing all the products being imported into your stores. Everything is covered in fluoride.

So when it comes to spraying us for our own good, I do not believe in the humanity of the higher elites.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
If they are spraying it will be to mutate us in the direction that suits them. Same as us with animals. We don't want wild boars we prefer laid back domesticated pigs. We like to have everything under control. The good news is that is very hard to achieve!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

Nope.

Firstly, because chemtrails aren't real, they're just contrails.

Secondly, if they were real, there is no such thing as a good conspiracy, thusly conspiracy nuts will never except that chemtrails, if real, may have a beneleveont purpose.

So now you're an expert on conspiracy theorists?

I doubt it, considering you don't fully understand the concept, to begin with.

And jf something were being sprayed, wouldn't it look like a persistent contrail?

There are too many of these persistent contrails these days, and it makws people suspicious.

You obviously are not concerned, so why keep coming back?

Persistent contrails.

Persistent contrails.

Persistent contrails.

We all hear you, and we get it.

It's still suspicious.

Sorry.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Persistent contrails.

Persistent contrails.

Persistent contrails.

Do you think, after a thousand times, someone will say, "persistent contrails? Ohhhhhh!"???

Let's try two thousand.

Sorry, I just don't understand why people spend so much time saying, "persistent contrails".

It's kinda funny at this point.

A new approach is in order.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: applesthateatpeople

There are too many of these persistent contrails these days, and it makws people suspicious.
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you say there are too many and it makes people suspicious, then why did all this hoopla over chemtrails just start around the early to mid 90's?

Why were people not worried about them before then, as persistent contrails are not something new, but of course you already know that, right?

It's still suspicious.

What is so suspicious about them when we have this...

Your right you wouldn't expect any persisting contrails with that many flights in one day what was one thinking, chemtrails all the way.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Sorry, I just don't understand why people spend so much time saying, "persistent contrails". - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Denying chemtrail ignorance comes to mind.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor>>> Maybe its the cause of alzheimers, autism, metabolic disorders. Weaken the population on both ends, cause us to devote more time to caring for those who are disabled or unable to care for themselves.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Well I don't blame you for being suspicious, I would be too if I was like you and had no idea about what I'm looking at..

Persistent contrails, been persisting for decades, long before this chemtrail nonsense!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Maybe its the cause of alzheimers, autism, metabolic disorders. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or maybe it isn't.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

When was Alzheimer's disease first diagnosed?

It was around the time the Wright brothers first flew their plane, if I recall..

OMG, they've been spraying us from the very beginning!!

Ok, sorry for the sarcasm, but really, just a tiny, itsy bitsy, little bit of critical thought is needed sometimes.

I know, it hurts your poor head to do it, but be strong!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
even if it were good for you,there would be an uproar of people screaming,"if its good for us,why didn't you tell us,so its bad for us!!" Can't please everyone,so using that logic,there are no chemtrails!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join