It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Adam Lanza Murdered?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zazen

To add to your list:

No mask was found at the school.
The DNA found on many of the weapons and the outside door handle of the Honda was not Lanza's.
Bullets can be seen in Room 10 that entered from outside contradicting the official story.
A trail of blood lead to a White Subaru from NY state. Blood was not tested and we know neither who nor the reason for the trail leading to the car.

I'm pretty sure according to the coroners report only 1 person in the school was shot in the head and 1 in the neck.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Upward headshot it sounds like according to the final report.

Glock 20, 10 mm, semiautomatic pistol: The Glock 20 was found in classroom 10 near the
shooter’s body. The Glock 20 was tested and found to be operable without malfunction. It was
found to have fired both of the 10 mm shell casings recovered at SHES. It was consistent with
having fired the bullet that was recovered from the ceiling of classroom 8 in a location along the
trajectory of the suicide shot of the shooter in classroom 10. It could have fired the three bullet
fragments recovered from classroom 10. The three fragments together weigh less than one bullet
and are presumed to have been parts of the same one bullet. T

However, why was one 10 mm shell found in the hallway and not the classroom? Read the above carefully...how can there be a bullet in 8 recovered and fragments in 10 recovered when the shell was found in the hallway?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
hello, long time reader of the site but new member. I haven't even got fully set up yet. but I've been keeping a eye on the sandy hook threads. now this is just something like my 2 cents, but if we will all remember around the time of this horrible event there was a rash of shootings around the country and a rehash of the gun control debate. now my point is, maybe this and the other shootings was a case of the tail wagging the dog to sway public opinion towards disarming the "civilian soldiers" that could "in theory" revolt [not likely] because of being fed up and ignored by D.C. I hate to think that they [C.I.A - N.S.A ] would stoop to this level to sway voters to there agenda but lets be real slaughter of innocents is not so far outta bounds for SOME of these people. and this is a good example of how these things might be pulled off [imperfectly admittedly] just a slightly paranoid thought comments god bless the dead I am in no way trying to dishonor any of the many folks killed in these terrible events

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: yetiford
Hello,
That was a great 1st post! I agree with you about there being an agenda behind all of these "active shootings". Think about that term. Active shooter? When did the gunman become an active shooter? I dare say it was post 911, when the Homeland Security beast was born.

As for agendas. I find it unusual that it is just not sufficient for the gun laws to be drastically changed in the state that this "active shooting" took place in. No that will not do! This is a national agenda. They're actually traveling to other state capitols to lobby for more restrictive gun laws in states where they don't reside. That is an agenda!

The legislation seeks to reduce the allowable capacity for ammunition magazines to 10 rounds, down from 15. It’s passed through the Senate and heads to the lower house for a second vote, where support is strong. Mr. Christie could see it within days, NJ.com reported. And pressure is mounting for him to take a side.

“Christie will either veto the magazine restriction bill, or kiss his presidential aspirations goodbye,” a headline of the gun rights website Bearingarms.com read. But from the other side is pressure from parents of Sandy Hook Elementary School victims. Twice, this group’s taken their lobby mantra for more gun control — and for passage of the ammo limits — directly to the steps of the state Capitol. They’re likely to make a public appearance during the final Assembly vote, due within days, said Bryan Miller, the executive director of the group, Heeding God’s Call, in NJ.com

www.washingtontimes.com...

Zazen,
Can you tell me if the DNA from the convicted felon from N.Y. is Christopher Rodia?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

I can't say whose DNA that was, but if I recall, the person you mention was mistakenly connected to the case by people listening to and misinterpreting police scanner audio recordings from the day of the shooting. I'm not aware of any legitimate connection.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
There is a loud, clear gunshot at 9:46:54 a.m. (almost seven minutes after the 'final' shot). In fact, from 9:46 - 9:47 there is a veritable shootout audible in the 911 calls. Some shots are distant and faint--and obviously coming from multiple sources--but they're audible nonetheless.

Though Rick Thorne's 911 call had the final two minutes of audio chopped off before being released to the public--we know it's chopped, because the CSP Final Report transcript transcribes conversation from it that happens during the missing two minutes--it still contains many of the late shots that shouldn't be there. This call is most commonly found as "Newtown Call 7."

The audio expert hired by the CSP investigation in fact, Paul Ginsberg, duly noted the 9:46:54 shot.

This public folder contains the 911 calls, a guide to those calls, and other resources: www.dropbox.com...

NPD officer Lenny Penna told 800 colleagues in Orlando that he heard a shot when his colleagues entered Room 10 in active shooter formation. Personally, I feel a/the suspect was shot by police as they entered, and that that's the shot Penna heard. Penna's words were, "My first thought was that one of our guys shot him." Could also have been a suicide shot, of course. But the time? 9:51:31 a.m. Right when police audio reflects officers yelling, "CLEAR!" followed by "We've got one suspect down." Then, "CLEAR!" followed again by, "We have a suspect down."

Among other liberties taken, Atty Stephen Sedenksy has transcribed this as "WHERE?" You can listen to the audio for yourself.
edit on 28-5-2014 by Zephyranth because: added info

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Great thread, btw.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join