It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Adam Lanza Murdered?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: matafuchs

You asked me what concrete evidence I wanted....

this was my answer....

What evidence do you have that AL planned this for 2 years?

You ignored it....

Now you have no credibility whatsoever because you make outrageous claims and can't back them up.

This BS seems to be systemic about the whole SH affair.

btw....I have a sticky note listing all the BS artist and agenda driven posters on ATS....you made the list. Congratulations!!!

I did not ignore anything. There is no answer and I am not in the business of bs. Nice try.

It is not my evidence. It is the states evidence. Everything from his house and his room. If you do not know about any of that or have read the report then there is no need to discuss with you as you are not prepared nor informed.

and Wow, I made it on a sticky note. WGAF...honestly.

There is no agenda. There is no cover up. I am not a shill...or a sheep...or an alphabet agent.

Now, what are your thoughts on 2 shell casings and one hole in his head? That would mean if someone tried to kill him maybe they missed and made the second shot. That is called trying to find an anomaly. That fits the OP and what was stated. Not you asking for evidence that is provided in released reports.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Maybe Lanza fired two shots, apparently he balked on the first one.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: zazen

He was murdered, didn't his death certificate list date of death the day before sandy hook? What's with that?

This case is very suspicious to me.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Some very good point ATA

For me, its not just the inconsistencies, its the behavior of many of those involved that tells me something is wrong!
As a parent I really cannot imagine anyone having a smile on their face if their child had just been murdered!

As for the hair on the gun! I dont see how thats possible unless the gun was behind the head.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have a theory as to why/what they could be covering up that I keep thinking of I'm still working on it and it still needs a lot of thought and organizing so I hope you all can understand it. It is also a bit disturbing but all the more reason for officials to cover it up.

There may very well have been a show down between Lanza with the other shooter and the police. During that time officers may have accidentally shot some of the children. Some how an officer or even Lanzas accomplice ends up killing Lanza.
What happened to the other shooter? Could it have been the man they had in custody sitting in the front seat? What better reason to keep him hidden other than the fact that he knows something you don't want the rest of the public to know.
Which I'm pretty sure if any even one of those children died at the hands of Law enforcement and it got out it wouldn't be pretty.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Suicidal gun shot wounds

Karger et al (2002) evaluated records of 624 consecutive gunshot autopsies in Germany, and carried out binary logistic regression analysis in order to identify characteristics of suicidal and homicidal gunshot wounds. They noted that females constituted more of the homicide victims than suicide victims (26.3% vs 10.6%), and that more than 1 gunshot was found in 5.6% of suicides (maximum 5 shots) compared to 53.9% of homicides (up to 23 shots). Suicidal gunshots were fired from contact or near-contact range in 89% (7.5% of homicides), and the typical entrance wound sites were the temple (36%), mouth (20%), forehead (11%) and left chest (15%). However, uncommon sites did occur, including the back of the head,eye, ear and nape of neck. Read more: www.forensicmed.co.uk...

Killing yourself with a shot to the back of the head is definitely not the norm, but neither is massacring little children.
In other words, this proves absolutely nothing, one way or another. He could have very well killed himself that way. He wouldn't be the first to use that method.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Honcho
Well, if someone were to kill themselves due to a gun shot to the head, then there are usually two places someone would do it.

1. Stick the gun into your mouth, and aim it a bit upward in order to strike the brain. AKA "intraoral"

2. Stick the gun at the left or right side of your head right above your ear, then pull the trigger.

It wouldn't make sense if the bullet originally entered the back of the head, and came out of the front though. Go ahead and stand up, make a "finger gun" with your index finger, middle finger, and your thumb acting as the hammer. Now, place your "finger gun" behind your head and press it up against the back of your head a few inches above the end of your spine. After doing that, it's pretty easy to tell that doing it this way is the most awkward position to shoot yourself in. You'd be holding the gun upside down. It's a little bit of an unnatural, and uncomfortable way to shoot a gun.

You also have to take into consideration that the the finger gun you just made is most likely smaller than the Glock 20's overall length. So, do it again, except this time hold your "finger gun" out away from your behind your head by about 1 - 2 inches or so. Though, I guess it kind of depends how long your hand/fingers are individually. Mine took up about 6 and a half inches in length. A Glock 20 has a length of 8.22 inches. After taking that into account, it makes it even more awkward, and it strains and shakes my shoulder.
us.glock.com...

Maybe that's the way he did it, who knows, I could be wrong. But rationally speaking, it would seem like someone wouldn't go about it that way.

Apparently shooting yourself in the back of your head is the most effective way to commit suicide. I am sure AL knew this. The question I guess we have to ask is, why does the ME state it was through the mouth

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: zeroflash
what i found very strange about this case was that in the geneology database adam lanza died one day before the shooting.
not to mention that they didnt find his dna on the weapon ?
they said he only had 2 weapons yet they find the fully loaded assult rifle he used in the shooting still loaded and untouched in his car trunk ?
this whole thing stinks to high hell
all of us sitting here trying to make sense of it all is the equivilent of trying to make sense of a cartoon show
most of this event if not all of it seems more fiction then reality
and somehow if this event was completely independant from the goverment
we really need a whole redaction on how they handle a sensitive case such as this

They found his DNA on the weapon, just not on the trigger, which is not suprising seeing that DNA doesn't stick to everything.

Might want to check you facts before posting.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tide88

originally posted by: zeroflash

what i found very strange about this case was that in the geneology database adam lanza died one day before the shooting.

not to mention that they didnt find his dna on the weapon ?

they said he only had 2 weapons yet they find the fully loaded assult rifle he used in the shooting still loaded and untouched in his car trunk ?

this whole thing stinks to high hell

all of us sitting here trying to make sense of it all is the equivilent of trying to make sense of a cartoon show

most of this event if not all of it seems more fiction then reality

and somehow if this event was completely independant from the goverment

we really need a whole redaction on how they handle a sensitive case such as this

They found his DNA on the weapon, just not on the trigger, which is not suprising seeing that DNA doesn't stick to everything.

Might want to check you facts before posting.

It's not surprising that Lanza's DNA could not be matched to many of the swabs taken at the scene of the crime.

What IS surprising is that they found DNA that was a match for that of a convicted felon, and yet we have heard nothing about this from the media or authorities.

Also strange that a woman at the scene who SAW the gunman and was SHOT by him told police that the man was wearing a MASK, and yet there was no mask found at the scene.

I wonder where it went? I suppose Lanza may have eaten it before shooting himself in the back of the head. At least that's more likely than there being another person involved in the crime. That idea is just crazy.
edit on 19-5-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Its insanely offensive posts like this amongst other things that will make this my last visit here.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tide88

Apparently shooting yourself in the back of your head is the most effective way to commit suicide. I am sure AL knew this. The question I guess we have to ask is, why does the ME state it was through the mouth

Yep. That IS the question. A little hard to just overlook considering the significance of the answer.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanrak77

Its insanely offensive posts like this amongst other things that will make this my last visit here.

It's insanely offensive to question blatant contradictions in an official report? Yeah, maybe this isn't the place for you.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You are not really questioning though are you? You are insinuating ( and thats what I find offensive ) because of a discrepancy in some documents that a disturbed young man didn't take away precious young lives. Its repulsive and conspiracy gone too far. Bad taste as far as I'm concerned. Merely my opinion. However you are probably right. If this is the norm here it isnt the place for me.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanrak77

You are not really questioning though are you? You are insinuating ( and thats what I find offensive ) because of a discrepancy in some documents that a disturbed young man didn't take away precious young lives. Its repulsive and conspiracy gone too far. Bad taste as far as I'm concerned. Merely my opinion. However you are probably right. If this is the norm here it isnt the place for me.

He may have taken lives. SOMEBODY clearly took them. I'm just questioning whether anyone else was involved. Sorry to hurt your sensibilities. You may go back to sleep now.

EDIT: Sorry. That last part was unnecessary. Emotions run high on both sides of this question. I was rude to you and shouldn't have been. I do understand where you are coming from.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This is interesting. Not saying it means jack squat about anything, but it's interesting anyway.

source

Guy claims to have played video games with Adam Lanza online regularly. That Lanza had been talking about some "weird sh--" with his mom and some "military dude" a year before. Lanza allegedly asked him questions like, "If the government came into your life and asked you to join a program what would you say?"

edit on 20-5-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So just to recap, since the thread seems to be slowing down:

1. State police report states evidence investigated at the scene is consistent with a gunshot to the back of Adam Lanza's head.

2. Adam Lanza's hair is stuck to the front gun sight of the pistol.

3. Despite 1 and 2, the coroner's report states Lanza's wound was intraoral (in the roof of the mouth).

In addition:

4. There were two black sweatshirts on the ground outside Lanza's car, all four doors of which were hanging open.

5. A surviving witness said the man who shot her was wearing a mask. Police say Adam Lanza wasn't wearing a mask.

6. An enormous number of rounds were discharged in a short period of time. All those killed had shots to the head or neck (info just posted on this page by starviego.

7. Somebody was chased by police into the woods, brought out in handcuffs and placed into the FRONT SEAT of a POLICE CAR.

8. The Newtown Bee reported that an OFF_DUTY, ARMED tactical officer from some other town was found in the woods. Never heard a word about him after that.

9. The DNA of an unnamed convicted felon was found on the bullets inside the gun used to kill Nancy Lanza AND on a sealed envelope addressed to the students of Sandy Hook.

Then we have things like this:

And this:

And this:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Anyone who knows anything about firearms knows you can not shoot a gun in an enclosed space and not blow out your eardrums. The official story has to be a lie just because of this simple fact.

edit on 20-5-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

According to the police report he was wearing earplugs. I guess he didn't want to damage his hearing right before he shot himself.
edit on 20-5-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

.... I am confused... You know that he had ear pro. I have PM'd you before about it.
There are plenty of pictures in the report about it as well...

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2
But of course. This is so much more unlikely than your government killing off innocent children.

You are putting words into people's mouths. No-one mentioned or even suggested that the government is behind the shooting. The topic at hand is about the way Adam Lanza died and the contradicting circumstances surrounding it. Please refrain from trying to label us as tin-foil-hat-conspiracy-loonies and derailing the thread. We want the TRUTH and we do not accept what has been given as the truth at face value when there's obviously more to the story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join