It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Adam Lanza Murdered?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: zazen

Yes the puppet masters put together this complex ruse only to have the whole thing undone by an inability to convincingly suicide him. Considering that he'd just shot 30 people it would have been perfectly acceptable had he been killed at close range with a shot to the head. So why lie about it if that's what happened? What is the endgame here? What is it that you all are convinced is being covered up?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Last time I posted this, in very polite terms, my post was removed. Oh, and they never did get to the bottom of those mysterious nuns with strange buldges in their clothing.....or that similar faces crop up in many different false flag events, but we're not allowed to talk about it.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

how am i trying to get this thread #down ?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroflash

Cause you are making outlandish claims.
If you feel the need to talk about actors and nothing going down at the school then head over to the LOL or Hoax section. Plenty of folks come around here with that info.
OP did a great job of presenting the info the way this site dictates it be presented.
When you come in pushing that craziness, threads get shut down.

This is about Adam lanza in room 10 and how he died, what in your post was on topic?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

For anyone to speak about Sandy Hook as if they know
this or that, or the first thing about it? You don't.

edit on Rpm51814v32201400000015 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Maybe he was originally going to shoot himself in the side of the head, thus the hair, and opted instead to stick the gun in his mouth and pull the trigger. And as far as the hole in the front of the hat, it's a booney hat. The front and rear are identical, maybe he had it on the wrong way. No one really knows.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Double post again. Son of a.

edit on 18-5-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

That's true...None of us knows what really happened...But it is getting clearer as to what didn't happen...

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I agree. I mean, what's up with things like this?

...and this?

edit on 18-5-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

If I were someone of power wanting more power?
The fact that would stand out to me above all others?
Would be the peoples willingness to believe what their
rulers say is reality. To a point where nothing else can
possibly be reality. Sandy Hook seems like some big test
to guage how gullible people are.

And the word gullible, isn't even in the dictionary.
Don't believe me?
Look it up!

edit on Rpm51814v062014u48 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

More like a test to see how many are free-thinkers, and can question things.

Gullibility holds no quarter to self-censorship which is patrolled by emotional thought-police.

Incredible the venom that came from those who want things "left alone"... was even a bigger response in some ways than 9/11.

Ebb and Flow, it is all that some need.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I assume you're being sarcastic here?

Unless you think people have hairy mouths, a shot by putting the barrel of a gun inside a mouth, doesn't result in hair covering the barrel...fragments of teeth, bone fragments, gums, skin, blood, saliva, snot..but not hair.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
We all know that the part at the base of the brain in the back controls basic bodily functions, therefore is the most sensible place to fire a kill shot with the least amount of suffering. I agree with your analysis of glock size and awkwardness of the angle, but bowing your head down and putting a gun barrel against the base of the brain and spinal cord is not as awkward as you think.

Regardless of how Lanza died, or if the Sandy Hook Shooting was real, or if the mysterious second shooter exists, the end result did not work. The UN and the US gov have been trying their best at disarming the United States Citizens to no avail.

We are a powerful force together and must stand up against foreign and domestic oppressors at any cost.

Where is our leader? Our voice of truth? The one person we can look to for guidance through these times? Who will stand on the front lines and stop this madness?

We may never know.

a reply to: Honcho

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think there was a second person and not necessarily a second shooter. I have studied the school shootings that have occurred since Columbine and they fall into specific categories. There are crazy/rage killings and there are those that are almost a 'game' to rack up the most kills and/or gain notoriety. In many of these instances the shooters are very intelligent and do not suffer from any maladies that would make them perform a mass killing.

I have often wondered how many were also 'recorded' and then put on the web as a sort of 'snuff film' of school shootings that we have never heard about or was not publicly released.

I am surprised that there has not been a GoPro shooting yet.

AL killed himself. He planned this shooting. For years.

My question is why were there 2 10mm shell casings found?

Here is one of the bullets from classroom 8...I thought he was killed in 10?

Link

Was he using the pistol already? Maybe the hairs were from some close up kills they did not release.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

AL killed himself. He planned this shooting. For years.

If you can show me concrete evidence of this; I might change my mind that this was a false flag event of some kind; otherwise there are just to many disconnects for the official story to be anything close to reality.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What 'concrete' evidence would you be looking for? Can you be a bit more specific?

In my stating that AL killed himself, it means, he killed himself. It does not imply that there is nothing else to the case that should not be looked at or was odd.

As far as a hoax, sorry, it was real. I am friends with someone who was there that day and lives there. She is a nurse who was onsite as well as her husband who was a paramedic and FR. They knew these people and their kids. It was NOT a hoax. It happened. They are real people. The people killed were all real children and adults.

The problem is 'was anyone else' involved.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What evidence do you have that AL planned this for 2 years?

I don't dispute that the event happened. But the official story is so full of holes, it's BS.

Personal connections and anecdotes are worthless on the www.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

For you they may be worthless.For me, these are people that I trust so I feel I have a bit more insight into the actual event other than someone on the web stating it was a false flag and he was murdered by someone else.

There are not so much as holes as there are unexplained events. Much different situation.

Again, 2 shell casings is worth looking into if they are describing one wound.
edit on 05pm31pmfu2014-05-19T12:43:52-05:001252 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You asked me what concrete evidence I wanted....

this was my answer....

What evidence do you have that AL planned this for 2 years?

You ignored it....

Now you have no credibility whatsoever because you make outrageous claims and can't back them up.

This BS seems to be systemic about the whole SH affair.

btw....I have a sticky note listing all the BS artist and agenda driven posters on ATS....you made the list. Congratulations!!!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think the OP asks a fair question. We have directly conflicting autopsy reports from the authorities, a hat with a tiny hole and lack of blood and tissue incompatible with a bullet traversing 2 layers of skull bone and DNA evidence that casts doubt on the entire OS.

Add to this a complete lack of motive, no prior history of violent behavior (not even so much as punching a wall) and a complete black hole concerning the last 2 years of his life. I concede Adam may have hated school that does not translate to wanting to slaughter 6 year olds.

If the actions at Sandy Hook were so cut and dry why were there so many changes in the story concerning not only who did it, but who died and what they were shot with. I could chock up 1, perhaps 2 things of such importance to a "get it on the new first" mentality but all 3? Not just one change either, each of them were changed multiple times. That is simply inconsistent with any real event where the names of the deceased don't change and the guns they were shot with don't transform into entirely different firearms altogether. This all speaks to me of outside meddling, the squabbling of agencies to present the story they want presented and perhaps even a political agenda that needed accommodating.

I think it's tragic our government and media can declare someone a mass murderer and not be required to substantiate their claims in any way. Prove to me Adam Lanza murdered those children and I will believe it too. Until then I'm of the opinion he made a convenient patsy to bear the blame.

Imagine if your son or brother were accused of something so monstrous.
Would you believe it without evidence?
(which is another reason I'm very unsure about who Peter and Ryan Lanza actually are - neither of them seemed surprised Adam could do this and neither has even contested it by saying "are you sure? Adam would NEVER do something like that". You know, things a normal family might say.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join