It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Adam Lanza Murdered?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
pat·sy (ˈpatsē/) noun - a person who is easily taken advantage of, especially by being cheated or blamed for something.

Since the release of the official Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Reports, information has come to light that raises new questions about this tragedy.

The office of Connecticut State’s Attorney General Stephen Sedensky stated in its report that after Adam Lanza killed 20 children and six adults inside Sandy Hook Elementary School, “He then took his own life with a single shot from a Glock 20, 10 mm pistol in classroom 10.”

According to State Medical Examiner Dr. H. Wayne Carver, Lanza died from an intraoral gunshot wound. In other words, he put the barrel of the gun into his mouth and pulled the trigger.

However, documents from the official State Police investigation tell a different story.

According to investigators at the scene, a boonie-style hat was found near Adam Lanza’s body. The hat had a single bullet hole in it.

The report states, “This hole was consistent with having been worn by the shooter at the time the shooter received a bullet to the right rear lower portion of his head which exited out the top portion of his head and hat.”

This statement suggests that Adam Lanza died of a gunshot wound to the back of his head, not to the roof of his mouth as stated in the autopsy report by Dr. Carver.

Police at the scene also noted, regarding the alleged suicide weapon, that “the pistol had numerous hairs to the front sight area…consistent with the color of that of the shooter.”

This supports the idea that Adam Lanza shot himself - or was shot by someone else - in the BACK of the head, at which time some of his hair became attached to an area at the end of the barrel. This hair would be less likely to be stuck to the gun sight had he ended his own life by putting the barrel in his mouth.

All this raises a question. Why do these two accounts of the manner of Adam Lanza’s death differ? Furthermore, which account is correct?

If Adam Lanza received a fatal gunshot wound to the back of his head, as is suggested by the description of evidence at the scene given by the investigating officers, who pulled the trigger?

If Lanza was shot in the back of the head, why does the Dr. H. Wayne Carver’s report list the wound as “intraoral”?

If, in fact, the wound was intraoral, if he stuck the gun in his mouth, why is his hair stuck to the sight on the end of the barrel? Why is the evidence at the scene “consistent with” an execution-style shot from behind?

This discrepancy needs to be explained, because the implications of one of the two scenarios would have a profound effect on the integrity of the official account of Sandy Hook.

Thanks for your attention.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well, taken with the fact that there is indeed another player in this saga, in the official evidence, (the person identified by DNA in the Convicted Felon Database in NY), then there is a tangible character that could have filled that role. It does not mean this person was a shooter, or even at the school, but the investigation on this has a place to go, instead of injecting a phantom person on the scene that may have killed Lanza.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
One of he police reports states that Adam Lanza was taken out by the cops. Im on a mobile device so I cant provide a link but impretty sure it got discussed in the Forensic Evidence threae.

At this point who knows anymore ? So many things don't add up about Sandy Hook. Something obviously stinks.

+7 more 
posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Was 9/11 an inside job? Did the US REALLY kill Osama bin laden? What really happened to MH370? Are there really hog anuses in hot dogs? Unfortunately, some things we may just never know. Especially, if "THEY" do not want us to know. S&F for a great thread, and some things to really think about!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
For me the big question about the hat is HOW it was worn when he killed himself.

The assumption that the hat was worn "normally" explains how there must have been another killing shot rather than the intra-oral shot.
But what if he had it sat at an angle. What if he held it partly in front of his head to shield himself from the horrors he had unleashed? What if he cowardly hid his face with it when he killed himself?

And what if he was a patron of ATS and decided to give us something to think about?

Anyway. The point is that we don't know how the hat was worn at the time of the fatal shot.

We must also remember that a police report is written from memory supported by notes whereas a coroner's notes are made from fact as the autopsy unfolds.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: zazen
Curious as to why this is in the skunkworks.
Good question, and one of many I'd like answered.
These children are screaming from beyond the grave for justice, but the topic seems to be taboo as the holocaust.
I do not deny there was a massacre, I deny the official report.
As usual, the investigators botched the investigation and we are left with a bogus story.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Are there really hog anuses in hot dogs?
a reply to: thesmokingman

What!!!! Now I'll never eat another hot dog again! That really stinks. lol

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Well, if someone were to kill themselves due to a gun shot to the head, then there are usually two places someone would do it.

1. Stick the gun into your mouth, and aim it a bit upward in order to strike the brain. AKA "intraoral"

2. Stick the gun at the left or right side of your head right above your ear, then pull the trigger.

It wouldn't make sense if the bullet originally entered the back of the head, and came out of the front though. Go ahead and stand up, make a "finger gun" with your index finger, middle finger, and your thumb acting as the hammer. Now, place your "finger gun" behind your head and press it up against the back of your head a few inches above the end of your spine. After doing that, it's pretty easy to tell that doing it this way is the most awkward position to shoot yourself in. You'd be holding the gun upside down. It's a little bit of an unnatural, and uncomfortable way to shoot a gun.

You also have to take into consideration that the the finger gun you just made is most likely smaller than the Glock 20's overall length. So, do it again, except this time hold your "finger gun" out away from your behind your head by about 1 - 2 inches or so. Though, I guess it kind of depends how long your hand/fingers are individually. Mine took up about 6 and a half inches in length. A Glock 20 has a length of 8.22 inches. After taking that into account, it makes it even more awkward, and it strains and shakes my shoulder.
us.glock.com...

Maybe that's the way he did it, who knows, I could be wrong. But rationally speaking, it would seem like someone wouldn't go about it that way.
edit on 18-5-2014 by Honcho because: Minor typo.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
By now we all should have learned that NOTHING is what it seems. You know, it's not unlike me as a child that discovered my Christmas presents weeks before. The first year I was poking at them, the second year I was shaking them and by the third year I had learned how to open them, take out the toy and re-wrap the box.

I see the same behavior with government. Just about every major "conspiracy", at one point or another get vindicated or enough info will come out that allows those who actually research, some insights into the truth. What scares me most is at this point TBTB don't even care if they're sloppy. In fact, the most asinine the conspiracy the less it is likely to be believed.

So long as there is no accountability, our government will continue to wrap empty presents.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2
For me the big question about the hat is HOW it was worn when he killed himself.

The assumption that the hat was worn "normally" explains how there must have been another killing shot rather than the intra-oral shot.
But what if he had it sat at an angle. What if he held it partly in front of his head to shield himself from the horrors he had unleashed? What if he cowardly hid his face with it when he killed himself?

And what if he was a patron of ATS and decided to give us something to think about?

Anyway. The point is that we don't know how the hat was worn at the time of the fatal shot.

We must also remember that a police report is written from memory supported by notes whereas a coroner's notes are made from fact as the autopsy unfolds.

This is certainly something that would make a difference. Would the hair on the end of the barrel be more readily explained by an intraoral shot or a back of the head shot? I'm guessing back of head.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 18-5-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
what i found very strange about this case was that in the geneology database adam lanza died one day before the shooting.
not to mention that they didnt find his dna on the weapon ?
they said he only had 2 weapons yet they find the fully loaded assult rifle he used in the shooting still loaded and untouched in his car trunk ?
this whole thing stinks to high hell
all of us sitting here trying to make sense of it all is the equivilent of trying to make sense of a cartoon show
most of this event if not all of it seems more fiction then reality
and somehow if this event was completely independant from the goverment
we really need a whole redaction on how they handle a sensitive case such as this

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
They don't even care if the official story sucks and is an obvious cover story for something else that happened that day.

They know how to shut up the people questioning the official story with "have some respect for the families of the dead"

Seems to me that it would respect the dead much more by actually finding the truth how they died.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I agree there is an abundance of conflicting information and conspiracy surrounding the Sandy Hook incident. My explanation of the last moments of the shooting concerning Lanza's death may be morbid by here goes.

Maybe Lanza moved the barrel around his head getting hair stuck in the sight. With a shot from under the chin with a slight slant of the barrel to his front would cause an exit wound through the front part of his skull causing a hole in the front of his hat.

If it was a jacketed bullet then it would be a clean hole with no expansion.
edit on 18-5-2014 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazen

This is certainly something that would make a difference. Would the hair on the end of the barrel be more readily explained by an intraoral shot or a back of the head shot? I'm guessing back of head.

What if he was sitting there trying to make up his mind as to what method to use. Intra-oral or template?

Could he have scratched his head with the gun when he was thinking about what he had done and if there was a way out?

My guess is - yes.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: zeroflash
***snip***
they said he only had 2 weapons yet they find the fully loaded assult rifle he used in the shooting still loaded and untouched in his car trunk ?
***snip***

What if he decided that two hand guns were enough?
What if he was saving the rifle for his get-away?

But of course. This is so much more unlikely than your government killing off innocent children.

(post by zeroflash removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zeroflash
***snip***
***snip***

What if he decided that two hand guns were enough?
What if he was saving the rifle for his get-away?

But of course. This is so much more unlikely than your government killing off innocent children.

I've seen the Coroner state that all wounds were made by assault rifle. I guess he made a mistake? The weapons allegedly used is one of many inconsistencies, but here we're trying to figure out why Lanza shot himself in the back of his own head.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroflash

Huffington Post - Funeral of Jack Pinto - Open Casket

NY Daily News - Funeral of Jesse Lewis - Open Casket

Jewish Daily - Funeral of Noah Pozner - Open Casket
The bottom half of Noahs face was blown off and it was still an open casket funeral. There was a scarf placed across the hole where the bottom of his face should have been.

Newtown Funeral Director Speaks About Having So Many Children Come Through His Funeral Home

Washington Post ... Funerals begin ... Discusses Open Casket Funeral

As for Lanza ... either he killed himself or he got killed by police bullets ...

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroflash

You're incorrect. Stop purposely trying to get this thread closed. You too (you know who you are).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join