It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new movie about flight MH370 Trailer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

A film about missing Flight MH370 is among the more unusual projects being pitched at this year's Cannes Film Festival.

The Vanishing Act, a drama by Indian director Rupesh Paul, features a cast of terrified passengers on board a doomed jetliner, and carries the tag line "the untold story of the vanished Malaysian flight".

The budget of the film, set to be released in August, will be about $3.5 million.

The fictional movie will present a theory about what happened to the plane, which disappeared without trace on March 8 with 239 people on board

Trailer here.

How on earth can they even think about making a movie about this tragic event so soon, what about the victims families.

How can they make a movie without even knowing any of the facts. They should not cross the line between fiction and factual. Imagine they did this straight after 9/11 people would be outraged.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

Well they did, and it's stupid and tasteless. Come to think of it, it's my bad for dwelling on it in a post.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There's something fishy about the whole thing in my opinion, no wonder they are making a movie so soon, they want to ingrain the "facts" of the situation into the populace's minds. They did it with Osama Bin Laden's death, that situation was fishy, they did it with 9/11 and that situation was fishy as hell too.

The best way to get people to believe a lie? Make a blockbuster movie or book and say it's based on "facts" and a "true story". Most people will believe anything if a story becomes mainstream.

Either that or they're just trying to make money off of a tragedy. Or maybe it's both.
edit on 5/17/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This film wasn't even listed on imdb. That in itself is odd.

It would be interesting to see who the producer is and what his background in film is.

or someone is making the trailer first to raise money to make the feature. It's very common in the indy world.
edit on 17-5-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEV1L79

A film about missing Flight MH370 is among the more unusual projects being pitched at this year's Cannes Film Festival.

The Vanishing Act, a drama by Indian director Rupesh Paul, features a cast of terrified passengers on board a doomed jetliner, and carries the tag line "the untold story of the vanished Malaysian flight".

The budget of the film, set to be released in August, will be about $3.5 million.

The fictional movie will present a theory about what happened to the plane, which disappeared without trace on March 8 with 239 people on board

When most people think its the government, make a movie about terrorist hijacking the plane.

Trailer here.

How on earth can they even think about making a movie about this tragic event so soon, what about the victims families.

How can they make a movie without even knowing any of the facts. They should not cross the line between fiction and factual. Imagine they did this straight after 9/11 people would be outraged.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
IMO, in extremely bad taste.
At least give it 18-24 months, most peeps do have that short a memory span to ask
"What flight?"

Tho, seeing as where this is/was made, i do expect a lot of singing and dancing and subtle innuendo....

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
My theory on MH370 is that it was flown to a base in north korea. which would make sense to why they couldnt find a signal from its black box in the ocean, since north korea is a strongly militarized zone i dont think any of the searchers went to close to the area, after a few days they could take the tracking beacons off and disspose of them. or could even be possible to create a false singal to distract anyone from a north korea theory, such as how they found the signal for less then 1 min north of austrilia. i belive the plane will be used to either stage a attack for their own purposes
or maybe they realized their rockets cant go the distance they want and would be simplier to load the missle onto a plane and just crash it?
this is just a theory if anyone has some input that would be great too

new topics

top topics

join