It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theorists Vindicated: HAARP Confirmed Weather-manipulation Tool

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

he made this book according to the site you recently posted
I can't find that book on any site I posted but I did find it here:
www.teslauniverse.com...
I see that David Childress, that ancient aliens guy is involved. Great.

The Ancient Atlantean system of broadcasting energy through a grid system of obelisks and pyramids is discussed and a fascinating concept comes out of one chapter: that the Egyptian engineers had to wear a protective metal head-shields while in these power-plants, hence the Egyptian Pharoah's head covering as well as the Face on Mars.
Cool.

Tesla didn't believe that the ionosphere exists. And he didn't think that radio was of any use. He was wrong. And he had nothing to do with HAARP.

Billion watts of Power most legit site have said it
Oh. You're talking about ERP. It can actually be quite a lot higher than that but that is not transmitter power. Here, this explains the difference quite well. It's a calculated, theorectical value.

The effective radiated power, or ERP, is always given with respect to a certain direction. Let’s think about this for a second. If your transmitter has an output of 100 W, the maximum power that the antenna can radiate is also 100 W. Transmitting antennas are, after all, passive devices. You can’t get more power out of them that you put into them. In reality, the total power output will be even less than 100 W because you will have losses in the feedline.

www.kb6nu.com...
HAARP does not output a billion watts.

1,600 Degrees Rich Garcia Director of Public Relations has claimed
What 1,600 degrees? Electron temperature? What part of the ionosphere? Measuring temperatures in the ionosphere is sort of tricky because its a bit like measuring the temperature of space. What exactly was claimed? Or, as with ERP, do they just give a little bit of a quote? The part that sounds scary. Is there something bad about heating a bit of the ionosphere? Is that more than what occurs naturally? What is the normal temperature?

edit on 5/19/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
And he didn't think that radio was of any use. He was wrong.

I don't think that is completely accurate Phage. I think Tesla's words might have been taken out of context.

After all, he was the first man to create a remote controlled boat. And the Wardenclyffe Tower on Long Island he built was mainly for wireless telephony and broadcasting, not just his wireless power transmission POC. I'm sure I read somewhere he thought radio waves had a lot of potential outside of communication. I'll try to find the source.

edit on 19-5-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

I know. I've studied Tesla very closely. I got into his mind. I learn his alternative "theory of everything", which was so simple he could design working devices in his mind with it.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The simple fact is that one can invest in food futures in South American countries, manipulate drought conditions and make a killing. Cartels supposedly are at fault for rising lime and lemon prices because they are refusing to allow trucks to travel north to the US. Very interesting.

Maybe perpetuating the idea of global warming so we are scared into an exhale tax.

what is the breaking point for everyone? I am curious how much longer society will last under these insane conditions.

a reply to: jude11

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
web.archive.org...://www.eastlundscience.com/HAARP.html

This was a good synopsis of the Eastlund/HAARP connection(?) . Phage is correct, Eastlund envisioned a much more powerful device, but not Ionospheric heaters.

You know, it doesn't seem right that one could make a claim about a "possible" invention, based only on theory and observations of experiments, yet physically produce nothing; not even a small prototype that at least demonstrates proof of principle. Hell, I can think of a way to make a fully functional death star and patent it.... Doesn't mean I can do it or it's practical. We got people that sit around thinking of ideas, patenting them, and producing nothing. BS.
edit on 19-5-2014 by Flux8 because: forgot to add the link

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Finally the words come out of the right mouths to confirm what many of us have been saying.

The halls of Congress on May 14, 2014 regarding the weather modification system known as HAARP.

Could you point out where anyone other than you mentioned HAARP being used for weather modification?

Thanks.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thank you Phage!!!

I thought I was loosing my hearing or something...But, I didn't hear them admit that HAARP was for weather modification.

People need to understand that sometimes systems have unintended side effects. Like the Heating of the atmosphere causing changes in weather. Or the establishment of a resonance between an area of ground and the the charged regions in the atmosphere, that ultimately causes a local earthquake...

Just look at all the other uses for the motortcycle...in addition to transportation it is also a fair source of entertainment, and can be used to jump canyons and buses.

Actually, they are probably only making it portable...when it was discovered that earthquakes could be produced this way (radio tomography)...the system was a portable (30Watt) system...

But again...they did not admit anything.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Radio beams are not like laser beams, they spread out. As they spread out the energy contained in them becomes "diluted". The farther from the source, the wider and weaker the beam. And this is even assuming a very efficient "parabolic" reflector (which is not really feasible).

Actually, that's not entirely true.

Typically radio spreads out uniformly (more or less...depending on the antenna / radiator). It is possible, however, to have a coherent beam, not unlike the laser. The device is called a MASER (uses microwaves instead of light), and operates much the same as a laser...only at significantly lower frequencies. The MASER was invented before the laser, and was probably part of the inspiration for the laser (as opposed to anything off-world).

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Lovely. And here's the web site of that fake university, which is run by a certain K. Indrapala, a purveyor of old wives' concoctions and New Age guff with a South Asian twist. The site is so fake and amateurish it makes you laugh.

Needless to say, this institution has no connection at all with The Open University of Sri Lanka, which is part of that country's genuine, state-run network of higher-education institutions.

edit on 19/5/14 by Astyanax because: of fat finger.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

One just has to drop a little reply on this so it yields even more attention.

Let earth be earth and do as it does!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

he said "controlling the ionosphere."

So he did.

He meant controlling communications through the ionosphere. Radio communications.

He meant being able, in wartime, to use the ionosphere for your own communications and denying it to the enemy.

He didn't mean making rain or causing earthquakes.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

I'd look at it this way: Why the hell has the USA given up its defence against other nations manipulations? Truce or Surrender?

Or...merger?
2nd.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I see the egomaniacs are out in force, correcting others mistakes and patting themselves on the back. You have to wonder why such people frequent a conspiracy site.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
I see the egomaniacs are out in force, correcting others mistakes and patting themselves on the back. You have to wonder why such people frequent a conspiracy site.

Not everyone believes that the "conspiracy" label legitimizes BS and outright lies.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

You have to wonder why such people frequent a conspiracy site.

And yet your right here among those same people, so one has to wonder why you have come here?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff

Correcting mistakes is something to be looked down on now, is it? Would you prefer that everyone play along with the error, because conspiracy is so much more fun than reality?

If people want to believe in scary stories, fine — but don't try to present them as truth.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have a question for the scientists, forget HAARP, It is posible to manipulate the weather someway? I mean even if it were a theory.

Ok, another question: If sowing clouds is fact, Must I think that is posible to lop clouds ?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: imnotagree

It is posible to manipulate the weather someway?

Are we talking locally or globally, because locally yes they call it cloud seeding but globally not a chance.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: imnotagree
I have a question for the scientists, forget HAARP, It is posible to manipulate the weather someway? I mean even if it were a theory.

Ok, another question: If sowing clouds is fact, Must I think that is posible to lop clouds ?

Not sure what you mean by "lop clouds".

Cloud seeding is pretty low-tech. It involves dumping a load of particles into clouds to make it rain. I'm sure you remember doing crystal seeding experiments in science class at school, maybe with copper sulphate solution: if you drop a crystal into the solution then it triggers crystals to come out of solution.

Same principle: you dump crystalline material (eg silver iodide) into the cloud and that triggers ice crystals to grow big enough to fall as rain (most rain at high latitudes starts off its journey to earth as ice, not water).

As you can't dump silver iodide over a very wide area, this is a pretty local effect. You're not going to upset global weather patterns like this.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I also wonder when they are gonna announce that the sun is simply getting to hot and that there's nothing they can do about it.

That's my guess for their deception of global warming, HAARP and if true, chemtrails.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join