It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theorists Vindicated: HAARP Confirmed Weather-manipulation Tool

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flux8

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Flux8
Eastlund was not the inventor of HAARP. He patented an ionosopheric heater which would use MHD generators, not HAARP. You should also read up on what the purpose of the "claims" section of a patent is about. It covers your bases. If someone actually does what the claims in your patent say your invention can do, you can nail them for infringement. That's why Eastlund made his invention sound sort of like a Swiss army knife.
www.patentlens.net...

Who was the inventor of HAARP?

hmm good question .. who is the creditor..

one thing is for sure that more likely Barnard Eastlunds either had a hand ( involved ) or this HAARP inventor, was Inspired from Eastlund

Some say its a guy Named JIM PHELPS
Besides EASTLUND

Will Phage Reveal the Actual Inventors?

By one man or a Team Group Project.

APTI Inc /Raytheon
BAE Systems

Tho I tend to think who started it all

was a mad man that played with electricity in Wardenclyffe, Long Island New York
that had a crazy Idea for free electricity from the Sky for all in the early 1900s that had the first intentions
with transmitting communication through the upper atmosphere

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Punches a Temporary Hole/Dent through the ionosphere.
No. It heats a small area of the ionosphere. And, if you paid attention to the things you post you would see that it can increase the density of that region. Increasing the density is not making a hole.

VLF Waves, the Ionosphere, and Earthquakes
Yes, there is some research regarding changes in the ionosphere as precursors to earthquakes. The idea is that underground stresses may produce electrical effects in the ionosphere. The research is quite inconclusive but it may someday help predict earthquakes. What does that have to do with HAARP?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Flux8
Nobody invented it. A bunch of people invented it. It involves a variety of technologies. Phased array radio transmissions were first developed early in the 20th century. Ionospheric heaters were being used in the 1960's. Russia built a phased array ionospheric heater in the 1980s.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The spokes person said "controlling." He did not say, "oh, we communicate with subs in a new way" he said "controlling the ionosphere."

"Controlling," and they no longer need this antiquated system to control it anymore, they have new ways of CONTROLLING.

I, as a member of the human race was never told about the controlling part. I was lied to about subs and tests and never once did a spokesperson stooge or some other apologist say "CONTROLLING."

Then again, maybe "CONTROLLING" means something entirely different to the uninitiated.

As for the weather. The common notion is that they weather happens isolated from all else in the entire universe. I have seen the lord of scientists parse his words here on this thread about the weather. It is very obvious that the "weather" on the other planets is also changing - the sun is the common factor. In fact NASA states the sun is the driving force on our climate. The Sun controls the weather, period. To be able to interfere with that energy prior to its arrival will allow for modification and worse. To prevent or alter, through control of the barrier between us and the sun, the energy from arriving is criminal. The worst part is it will allow for the complete blocking of the human connection to a soul. But we'll leave that alone because science clearly states there is no soul because they cannot measure it.

So, to the initiated, why does MY ionosphere need to be "controlled?"

What benefit to I, ME, MYSELF, get from someone "controlling" the ionosphere?

If I decided through my controlling of the sky, why stops me from creating a hurricane? What stops me from creating a hurricane on accident?

If I could control the ionosphere, what could I do to the to you personally?

Control, this guy screwed up as he was never supposed to use that word. Test, experiment, study, but NEVER CONTROL, as we have been told by everyone with a mouth that this thing was harmless fun for science geeks.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: jude11

Hmmmmm, so now that the cat was let out the bag, I wonder what effect this has been having on "Climate Change"? *Wink*

Hmmm....I wonder. There may be some crow to eat...

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I can control the climate in my house. Does that mean I can control the global climate?
HAARP can fiddle with a small region of the ionosphere above Gakona. It can make it do a few neat tricks but when the Sun comes up it's pretty much done. The effects of sunlight on the ionosphere go so far beyond anything HAARP can do that the idea of controlling the ionosphere with 3.6 Mw is absurd.

edit on 5/18/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Semicollegiate

A phased array of a few square miles, on top of a natural gas field, could put a lot of energy at a specific point thousands of miles away.
How would it do that? The beam from the array could be steered about 30º from vertical. How do you hit a specific point thousands of miles away by doing that?

Just a hypothesis, but where there is a will there is a way..
HAARP makes the ionosphere, and magnetosphere more reflective. HAARP could set up a few reflectors, perhaps each of them with parabolic effect and then make a bank shot, like on a pool table.

Put simply, the patent (one of the HAARP Patents) describes a method using a radio beam aimed at the ionosphere where shortwave pulses from 1 to 3.6 MHZ are applied to “heat” the electrons in the ionosphere. Then the antenna is turned so as to align with the magnetic field lines in the magnetosphere, and ELF waves (in the audio range) are applied which then drive the hot electrons upward into the magnetic bottle of the magnetosphere where they remain trapped. The purpose is to enhance the number and density of hot electrons in the magnetosphere so it will become more radio reflective. Some of the beneficial reasons for making the magnetosphere into a radio reflector are listed in the patent. Of course, none of the military uses for a radio/radar mirror out at several earth diameters above the surface are listed.

The Unauthorized History of HAARP

While phasing can reduce side lobe transmission,

Does that mean that less energy is expended per antenna to get a desired signal strength per antenna in a phased array? I never heard that before. Each antenna feeds energy into an adjacent antenna's side lobe?

it does not create a tight beam. The beam still spreads. The array covered an area of about 30 acres. Typically, by the time the beam reached an altitude of 100 km it had spread to an area of 233,000 acres (with the appropriate loss of power density). Much less spread than would occur without phasing but hardly a "specific point."

My mistake, it would effect a specific point but would also affect adjacent spaces. The diameter of the area/volume of effect would be roughly equivalent to the wavelength, I guess. To an order of magnitude.

HAARP, or any phased array, has a point of intersection; where the out put of all of the antennas is at the same place at the same time. Its not a beam per se, although any beam improvements would also strengthen the energy at the point of intersection.

So the TESLAs could be a disperse until ready to blast tactic. What?

Each TESLA white bubble vessel would be like a single antenna or group of antennas. To set up a phased array at a given location, several TESLAs would sail to that place and become a phased array there.
edit on 18-5-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

HAARP could set up a few reflectors...
A few? How? What are you going to bank? Another beam? From where? You're already using the heater to make your "reflectors." Radio beams are not like laser beams, they spread out. As they spread out the energy contained in them becomes "diluted". The farther from the source, the wider and weaker the beam. And this is even assuming a very efficient "parabolic" reflector (which is not really feasible).

Does that mean that less energy is expended per antenna to get a desired signal strength per antenna in a phased array? I never heard that before. Each antenna feeds energy into an adjacent antenna's side lobe?
No. It means that the interference patterns between antennas can be controlled such that areas of reinforcement and cancellation can be used to both limit side lobes (by encouraging cancellation) and enhance gain in the desired direction (enhancement).
www.radartutorial.eu...

The diameter of the area/volume of effect would be roughly equivalent to the wavelength, I guess.
No. Though higher frequencies allow a tighter beam there really is no such equivalency.

To set up a phased array at a given location, several TESLAs would sail to that place and become a phased array there.
There are no "TESLAs." There is one SBX and it has nothing to do with Tesla. In any case, it takes more that "several" antennas to produce a resonable amount of beam control (see the above link) through phase shifting. That's why HAARP has 180 of them.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

AEGIS isn't a radar, it's a weapons system.

The rest..I have no idea what you're trying to say!

Sorry about that, I try to be concise and I'm some what lazy. Some math equations are like "take them the way that makes them work", sometimes I write like that I think.

The AEGIS has the ability to detect the exact spot in 3-D space and time at which an incoming weapon is. AEGIS does that by comparing the direction signal from several (dozens, hundreds?) of radar antennas simultaneously. (Not actually simultaneous but as fast as a fast computer can do it.)

A phased array is about applying many antennas to a single point in space, either to sense what is there or to put energy there.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Eight pages later, and I still am looking for the official admission or confirmation that stated HAARP is a weather manipulation tool. The title is misleading.

The senator said nothing about weather modification uses. He basically stated what is already common knowledge about HAARP. Officially, it is used for playing with the ionosphere for the purpose of better communications for the military. They have been saying that since they started. Nothing new there.

Heating up the ionosphere is a whole different game from intentionally manipulating the weather. One can perform experiments or study the ionosphere with little to no relation to the weather.

I don't doubt HAARP, through its manipulation of the ionosphere, has impacted the climate in a negative and big way. However, I think it is an unintended, indirect result from what they are actually trying to achieve. I personally believe that they screwed around with this thing for the communication experiment, but later discovered that in heating up small sections of the ionosphere, they ended up interfering with and affecting the lower layers of the atmosphere. But that is a totally different beast from actually controlling weather. Which I have seen no evidence that they can control weather in any significant way beyond locally.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Radio beams are not like laser beams, they spread out. As they spread out the energy contained in them becomes "diluted". The farther from the source, the wider and weaker the beam.

The mode of action is not a beam -- its an intersection of energy. Like the Paladin artillery gun. The Paladin can shoot several shells on different trajectories so that the shells all impact the target at the same time. HAARP could put energy into various locations such that there is a coordinated effect somewhere.

HAARP can mold the ionosphere and magnetosphere into shapes, so why not a parabolic reflector?

HAARP is not a beam, its an electromagnetic energy coordinator.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
As far as HAARP and the weather,
it depends as much on
how much is known about the weather
as it depends on how much HAARP can do.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
When people understand the simple fact that radiowaves and microwaves is just LIGHT, and HAARP did nothing but shine some light into the sky, they would understand how silly all this is.
edit on 18-5-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: freelance_zenarchist

Is that suppose to be this SBX-1 weapon that you speak of ? I live right down the street from it or at least one of them...its in Pearl Harbor next to Ford Island and its an X-Band Radar system, nothing to do with weapons other than to track incoming missiles meant to destroy us.

www.staradvertiser.com...

I'm glad that Phage showed up cause I'm over my head in attempting to discuss this in a logical manner but from what I have read about the ionosphere, it has nothing to do with weather but everything to do with radio waves and thus the significance of HAARP, to study various ways of avoiding mountains and other obstacles in the way of radio communications, again nothing to do with weather modification. They bounce radio waves off the ionosphere which travel around the earth at that height avoiding all the obstacles we have on the ground...pretty simple I always thought.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

HAARP could put energy into various locations such that there is a coordinated effect somewhere.
Electromagnetic energy travels at the speed of light, there isn't a lot of timing involved.

HAARP can mold the ionosphere and magnetosphere into shapes, so why not a parabolic reflector?
It can't. It can heat portions of the ionosphere. It can modulate that heating.

HAARP is not a beam, its an electromagnetic energy coordinator.
A what?
But you're right, HAARP is not a beam. The HAARP ionospheric heater is a phased array radio transmitter which can produce a highly directional radio signal.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Punches a Temporary Hole/Dent through the ionosphere.
No. It heats a small area of the ionosphere. And, if you paid attention to the things you post you would see that it can increase the density of that region. Increasing the density is not making a hole.

VLF Waves, the Ionosphere, and Earthquakes
Yes, there is some research regarding changes in the ionosphere as precursors to earthquakes. The idea is that underground stresses may produce electrical effects in the ionosphere. The research is quite inconclusive but it may someday help predict earthquakes. What does that have to do with HAARP?

well if you notice PHAGE ! I said Dent
as in DENsiTy regardless what you think Phage a Empty Hole or Solid Hole

Something that has more mass then it did or an area that is more Electro Charged then it was before let alone heated up close to 1,600 Degrees ( F ) Billion Watts of Power

The idea is that underground stresses may produce electrical effects in the ionosphere. The research is quite inconclusive but it may someday help predict earthquakes. What does that have to do with HAARP?

if you have watched the video you would of known Phage
it Starts with Eastlund's Patent and his Earlier Works of finding GAS & Oil for ARCO

from Businessweek.com LOL!! Funny alot of truth!

Who Controls the Weather?
October 19, 2005
www.businessweek.com...

The One's that Ran the Facility called HAARP are saying this PHAGE

Care to See for yourself Phage ? Listen Closely

you see phage i have difficulty understanding when i especially hear it from the mouth of the controllers that operated or the ones that thought about Creating the dam thing like Barnard EASTLUND and others like Ritch Garcia or John Heckscher

Beams up into our Atmosphere yup Ability Maneuver The Waves like finger painting controlling where it goes yup

They have said that !! from that lovely Documentary that was made in 98 !

Watch it and take some notes...

edit on 19-5-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

a Empty Hole or Solid Hole
An empty hole or a full hole?

Something that has more mass then it did or an area that is more Electro Charged then it was before let alone heated up close to 1,600 Degrees ( F ) Billion Watts of Power
What is 1,600 degrees billion watts? That makes no sense.

if you have watched the video you would of known Phage
it Starts with Eastlund's Patent and his Earlier Works of finding GAS & Oil for ARCO
Yeah, and it includes Tesla too. So what? I'm familiar with Nick Begich. Are you?

His credentials?

Begich received Doctor of Medicine (Medicina Alternitiva), honoris causa, for independent work in health and political science, from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines, Colombo, Sri Lanka, in November 1994.

www.earthpulse.com...

Sounds good. Lets find out something about the institution.
From 1998.

The University readily agreed to award a doctorate on Falguni Mehta soon after receiving her application and subsequently conferred it when she paid $195 as legal notarisation fee.
www.expressindia.com...

"A colleague determined that there was an 'OUI' in Sri Lanka, but it is called Open International University for complementary medicine, and it is not an accredited medical school.' For an additional fee of $400-US, outstanding students are awarded an M.D. (which is their abbreviation for Masters Degree) or other degrees such as B.Science, or extra credentials. (Parenthetical comment his.)

"We were told that 'OIU' has additional prizes such as 'the Albert Schweitzer Award and Knighthood' (for an additional fee of $400-US)." (Parenthetical comment his.)

www.chiroweb.com...

Oh my. It seems the good "doctor" got his doctorate by mail order from a known diploma mill. But he does like to put that "Dr." in front of his name.

Begich spouts a lot of nonsense and he is a snake oil salesman.
www.earthpulse.com...#

HAARP cannot cause earthquakes or modify weather. The ELF radiation which it can induce is of such low power that only very sensitive instruments can detect it. Natural ELF radiation produced by the effects of the Sun on the ionosphere is hundreds of time more powerful.

Holes in Heaven is a bunch of nonsense.
edit on 5/19/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

www.youtube.com...

I started to take notes... I stopped a little bit after 1:49 when they claimed that Nikola Tesla invented free energy. He did not.
edit on 19-5-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

yeah and Tesla was a Crazy nut right

he made this book according to the site you recently posted

The Fantastic Inventions of Nikola Tesla
by Nikola Tesla

Highly illustrated with 100's of rare photos, drawings and patents, The Fantastic Inventions of Nikola Tesla tells in Tesla's own words:
His plan to transmit free electricity into the atmosphere.
How electrical devices would merely have small antennas on them.
Why unlimited power could be utilized anywhere on earth.
How his inventions could utilize this free energy in the atmosphere.
How anti-gravity airships could draw power from the towers he was building.
How radio and radar technology can be used as death-ray weapons in Star Wars.
Includes an appendix of Supreme Court documents on dismantling of his free-energy towers.
Includes an appendix of Supreme Court documents on dismantling of his free-energy towers.
Tesla's Death Rays, Ozone generators, and more...

tho he has more credibility then most on this planet

Billion watts of Power most legit site have said it
1,600 Degrees Rich Garcia Director of Public Relations has claimed

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

originally posted by: Wolfenz

www.youtube.com...

I started to take notes... I stopped a little bit after 1:49 when they claimed that Nikola Tesla invented free energy. He did not.

LOL and that were most dont get

Free Energy ( Electricity ) for everyone is what Tesla wanted as NO Meter NO Price tho .. his plan with JP Morgan was charging people that used thier device's more less a Meter on the devices was a Idea

Free Energy he may of worked on at one point. probely was in those lost document papers that the Goverment took from his room in a run down hotel he lived in for years. yeah your right no evidance as of yet

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join