It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theorists Vindicated: HAARP Confirmed Weather-manipulation Tool

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz
Nice bunch of random stuff about HAARP there. I'm familiar with it. I find the claims about Tesla amusing though, since he didn't believe the ionosphere exists.
Which part says it can modify weather?

How Many Does HAARP HAVE ? of klystrons
Since HAARP has several radar systems, I would say several. How many klystrons does your local airport have? Is your airport controlling your weather?

I thought we were talking about the ionospheric heater, the one that uses cyclotron resonance to heat a small part of the ionosphere above Gakona.

edit on 5/18/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

HAARP AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES THAT AFFECT HUMAN BEHAVIOUR
by: Begich, Nick, MD

And just where did Mr. Begich get his degree that shows he is a real MD?

In fact I offer this concerning the good ol' Dr Begich...

www.metabunk.org...

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Did you catch this?

3:00 minute mark:

"to managing the ionosphere, what the HAARP was really designed to do, to inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it… "

Yeah, I caught it. Controlling the ionosphere was, as he said, what HAARP is designed to do.

Where is the admission about weather control?

Do you even understand what you just heard?

Why has this got 54 flags? It is based on a total misinterpretation by somebody who apparently doesn't know what the ionosphere is.

If the government could control the weather then you would think they might actually control it, rather than letting hurricanes, winter storms etc keep on happening in their own back yard. Why wouldn't they send a storm to flatten Pyongyang or something?

HAARP seems to be catnip to conspiracy theorists, for some strange reason.
edit on 18-5-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Why has this got 54 flags?

More sensational headline = More flags..

Gotta love ATS.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I was reading something a while back and managed to find it:

Linky : www.livescience.com...

"Heki analyzed data from more than 1,000 GPS receivers in Japan. He discovered a rise of approximately 8 percent in the total electron content in the ionosphere above the area hit by the earthquake about 40 minutes before the temblor. This increase was greatest about the epicenter and diminished with distance away from it."

Now, I'll be the first to admit I have a limited understanding of this kind of stuff, but your post reminded me of this. Are we so sure there's no link to what happens on earth and the ionosphere?

Like I said, not suggesting a thing. Just found the article interesting regarding what you said.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Crap!!

I apologize for my unimaginative views.

Y'all were right. This time!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: freelance_zenarchist
Did you catch this?

"the Tesla Weapon Platform SBX-1"

They think the SBX-1 is a Tesla weapon that controls the weather.

Shouldn't the title of this thread be: HAARP Confirmed Ionosphere-manipulation Tool? I didn't hear anything about modifying the weather in the video.

This whole thread should be in skunk works to die a slow miserable death that it deserves, after everyone gets done laughing at it of course.

There's manipulation going on here that's for sure.....ionosphere has been manipulated to the point that the word is unrecognizable, morphing into w-e-a-t-h-e-r.

With such skill can you morph mother-in-law into personal-beer-fetcher???

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: terriblyvexed

Crap!!

I apologize for my unimaginative views.

Y'all were right. This time!

Er, no. Read the rest of the thread. There has been no admission of HAARP controlling the weather, because HAARP can't control the weather.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well Thinking of what you have said

just a Assumption Idea

is it possible? a HAARP LIKE Satellite could be up in space now or in the future
disguised as something else ? maybe ? well it would have to be big a Double Decker bus if possible
and a Nuclear power source ? Interaction ( Team UP ) with weather control facility's

reminds me of space cowboys LOL
with the Soviet Ikon Satellite

Maybe .

Well looking at this ?

The spy satellite that came in from the Cold War: Visitors flock to see huge secret weapons used by the U.S. that until now were highly classified
www.dailymail.co.uk...

World's biggest Earth-observing satellite remains 'dead in space' - and other spacecraft are enlisted in last-ditch attempt to revive 8-tonne orbiter
www.dailymail.co.uk... ct-tonne-orbiter.html

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy

I was reading something a while back and managed to find it:

Linky : www.livescience.com...

"Heki analyzed data from more than 1,000 GPS receivers in Japan. He discovered a rise of approximately 8 percent in the total electron content in the ionosphere above the area hit by the earthquake about 40 minutes before the temblor. This increase was greatest about the epicenter and diminished with distance away from it."

Now, I'll be the first to admit I have a limited understanding of this kind of stuff, but your post reminded me of this. Are we so sure there's no link to what happens on earth and the ionosphere?

Like I said, not suggesting a thing. Just found the article interesting regarding what you said.

It's always wise to look at the original paper, if possible, rather than an article that has been written about it by someone who may not know what they are talking about.

Here it is: www.ep.sci.hokudai.ac.jp...

I've only skimmed it so far but the basic concept is that the additional ionisation in the upper atmosphere is caused by stresses in the rock, release of radon gas etc, in the lead-up to the earthquake. (Immediately before an earthquake the rock is under maximum stress, which is suddenly released in the quake.)

It is not proposing that earthquakes can be caused by such ionisation; merely that you might be able to use ionisation generated in the lead-up to a quake as a (very) short-term predictor.

In other words, there may be a link, but it is the other way round: earthquake to ionosphere.
edit on 18-5-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Nice bunch of random stuff about HAARP there. I'm familiar with it. I find the claims about Tesla amusing though, since he didn't believe the ionosphere exists.
Which part says it can modify weather?

How Many Does HAARP HAVE ? of klystrons
Since HAARP has several radar systems, I would say several. How many klystrons does your local airport have? Is your airport controlling your weather?

I thought we were talking about the ionospheric heater, the one that uses cyclotron resonance to heat a small part of the ionosphere above Gakona.

The EISCAT VHF antenna is a parabolic cylinder including 128 cross-dipole an- tennas along the focal line of the re∞ector. This setup produces a beam of 0 : 6 ± in EW and 1 : 7 ± in NS direction, conØned by both the re∞ector and phasing of the radiation elements. The antenna gain is 46 dB with respect to an isotropic radiator. The power for the antenna is generated by a special designed klystron, which has a peak power of 1.5 MW. The maximum duty cycle, i.e. the fraction of time the transmitter can operate at full power, is 12.5%. Hence the transmitted signal is divided into phase coded pulses. Usage of the phase coded transmissions allow the radar to be operated at high duty cycle and still produce range resolutions much shorter than the pulse length used. In fact, Lehtinen [1989] has shown, that the optimal pulse length is equal to 1 : 5 times the desired range resolution. Since the IS signal is generally very weak, some sophisticated coding techniques have been developed for optimising the SNR of

herkules.oulu.fi...

A theory of the cyclotron resonance klystron
link.springer.com...

Electron bunching at the doubled frequency of the input wave and the use of this effect in klystron-type frequency multiplicators
ieeexplore.ieee.org... 1275

and ....

Two-frequency heating technique at the 18 GHz electron cyclotron resonance ion source of the National Institute of Radiological Sciences.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I have no clue what really going on at HAARP or what the actually have
who knows just going by sources what they have, though THE DEPT Of Defence Has Operated it
that there should give a Clue in itself. well Ol' Jesse Ventura may have a clue as he could not get into the HAARP Building for a Tour. are they Hiding something, something so classified ? yet EISCAT exposes of what they have .

Experiment's for what Cause , Reason, Purpose.. is what we should be asking here

Well well

lookie lookie

FAIRBANKS -- The U.S. Air Force gave official notice to Congress Tuesday that it intends to dismantle the $300 million High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program in Gakona this summer.

The shutdown of HAARP, a project created by the late Sen. Ted Stevens when he wielded great control over the U.S. defense budget, will start after a final research experiment takes place in mid-June, the Air Force said in a letter to Congress.
www.alaskadispatch.com...

FAIRBANKS -- The U.S. Air Force gave official notice to Congress Tuesday that it intends to dismantle the $300 million High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program in Gakona this summer.
Dermot Cole
May 14, 2014

The shutdown of HAARP, a project created by the late Sen. Ted Stevens when he wielded great control over the U.S. defense budget, will start after a final research experiment takes place in mid-June, the Air Force said in a letter to Congress.

Responding to questions from Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski during a Senate hearing Wednesday, David Walker, deputy assistant secretary of the Air Force for Science, Technology and Engineering, said this is “not an area that we have any need for in the future” and it would not be a good use of Air Force research funds to keep HAARP going. “We’re moving on to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was really designed to do," he said. "To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed.”

www.alaskadispatch.com...

Managing the Ionosphere Designed to do ? injecting energy control it !! am i getting that wrong ?
Work has been complete hmm ya right ..

D O D Air Force yup..

and THEN....

Comments of that sort have given rise to endless conspiracy theories, portraying HAARP as a super weapon capable of mind control or weather control, with enough juice to trigger hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes. Scientists say all of that is nonsense, and that the degree of ionosphere control possible through HAARP is akin to controlling the Pacific Ocean by tossing a rock into it.

The Visionary that helped Inspire the Creation of HAARP DR B. EASTLUND thought differently.

edit on 18-5-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Phage I am of the opinion that it was a military and/or research tool where they may have inadvertently stumbled upon a side affect i.e. weather change (or manipulation).

Most discoveries tend to be accidental however to think that some nefarious group wanted to manipulate the weather is a little far fetched however I do not discount (in the face of climategate) that current and some past organisations have tried to weaponize aspects of the weather, directly or indirectly.

The video vaguely covers what HAARP as used for however we will never now its true purpose as it most likely was used by the military for advanced communications or some well funded research group (or both).
edit on 18-5-2014 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
To control the weather using an energy input you would need to counter the energy of the sun. Weather manipulation does happen, but chemicals are used to trigger rains.

Also a couple of years back floods in Pakistan disrupted NATO supplies to some extent. Do the Taliban have their own HAARP too?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Soo, if this is true we can finally put to test the myth of global warming as a manufactured scam created by humans in their pursue of selling the idea of taxing the environment for profits to those that believe anything right,

I remember a movie in Syfi that was about how mankind manipulated the weather to the point that created an ice age in which no scientist was able to control.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Managing the Ionosphere Designed to do ? injecting energy control it !! am i getting that wrong ?
Yes. That is the stated purpose of HAARP and always has been. What is your point? Weather does not occur in the ionosphere.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: old_god

Phage I am of the opinion that it was a military and/or research tool where they may have inadvertently stumbled upon a side affect i.e. weather change (or manipulation).

What is the reasoning behind your opinion?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I remember a movie in Syfi that was about how mankind manipulated the weather to the point that created an ice age in which no scientist was able to control.

I saw a movie about zombies.
I hear the new Godzilla movie is pretty good too.

edit on 5/18/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
HAARP was originally intended as a research project by The USN space fleet command to construct an "electric fence" to keep out alien space craft. It soon became apparent that this was unfeasible ,however the USAF became interested in HAARP primarily as a communication tool. The USN turned it's focus to the Tesla weapons platform as RADAR even in it's primitive forms (Roswell 1947) was shown to adversely affect UFO flight to the point of even bringing them down.

I am not now nor have I ever been part of a conspiracy to withhold information from the American public.
edit on 18-5-2014 by abe froman because: 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=17936913]Phage[/post I heard the new Godzilla movie was horrid and would have been more accurately titled "Waiting for Godzilla"...

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Soo, if this is true we can finally put to test the myth of global warming as a manufactured scam created by humans in their pursue of selling the idea of taxing the environment for profits to those that believe anything right,

I've seen movies where they set the sky on fire by burning the methane or altered the earths orbit by drilling the earths core but they are only ......movies as opposed to facts, here's some facts :

Fact 1: HAARP does not affect the weather.
Fact 2: The ionosphere has practically zero affect on the weather.
Fact 3: A lot of people haven't a clue about the earths atmosphere and various levels.....such as the troposphere and stratosphere
Fact 4 : This one will cause some people heads to explode just like the movie Scanners - The stratosphere is cooling which is one of many mechanisms that proves the troposphere is warming......now work that out
(hint it has nothing to do with HAARP)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join