It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theorists Vindicated: HAARP Confirmed Weather-manipulation Tool

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

but conspiracy theorists believe it is a HAARP weapon fully capable to trigger earthquakes and atmospheric disturbances within any range

You'd think people would be more fearful of a giant earthquake machine floating next to them.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Whatever happens here one thing is sure, they won't just stop manipulating weather. Either it would be used in war on other nations or their own people, it's going to continue.

Technically, no nation is allowed to use weather manipulation against another nation

The US and Russia signed a UN resolution to ban using weather warfare against one another in 1976

-- "Accordingly, in July 1972, the U.S. Government renounced the use of climate modification techniques for hostile purposes, even if their development were proved to be feasible in the future."--

So, the US agreed to stop using it for hostile purposes but never mentioned stopping with experimenting with weather modification all together

+42 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Could someone please explain to me how heating regions of the upper and lower ionsphere wouldn't have on effect on weather ?!

The ionization of the ionosphere comes from the sun's radiative energy. The more sun, the higher the ionization, the less sun, the less the ionozation.

When the planet is tilted away from the sun, that region experiences what we call "winter". Why ? Because that region of the ionosphere becomes less ionized due to it receiving less solar radiation...

Therefore, if humans are injecting extra added energy into the ionosphere, it is going to naturally alter the energy radiating down into lower atmospheric layers, and thus WEATHER PATTERNS.

Weather is driven by energy exchanges.

So for those who are asking "what does the ionosphere have to do with weather?", please explain how it wouldn't.

edit on 17-5-2014 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

Already a thread about it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can those of you who think this is proof of weather modification please indicate where you think the proof is? There isn't anything in the source material that talks about weather modification. It talks about controlling the ionosphere (which has some interesting potential by itself).

What exactly does the ionosphere have to do with the weather?

Not just the ionosphere:

www.google.com...

U.S. Patent 4686605

"Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere"

AND...

""Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device. Also as alluded to earlier, molecular modifications of the atmosphere can take place so that positive environmental effects can be achieved."
US 4686605 A"

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

Whatever happens here one thing is sure, they won't just stop manipulating weather. Either it would be used in war on other nations or their own people, it's going to continue.

Technically, no nation is allowed to use weather manipulation against another nation

The US and Russia signed a UN resolution to ban using weather warfare against one another in 1976

-- "Accordingly, in July 1972, the U.S. Government renounced the use of climate modification techniques for hostile purposes, even if their development were proved to be feasible in the future."--

So, the US agreed to stop using it for hostile purposes but never mentioned stopping with experimenting with weather modification all together

"Technically" is exactly the correct term.

If they want to use it, they will.

Unfortunately.

Peace

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: freelance_zenarchist

but conspiracy theorists believe it is a HAARP weapon fully capable to trigger earthquakes and atmospheric disturbances within any range

You'd think people would be more fearful of a giant earthquake machine floating next to them.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Peace

+3 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
That's not an article. It's a blog post. And the statement is from a blogger who is...who, exactly?

Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies.
Oh. Never mind.

Whatever happens here one thing is sure, they won't just stop manipulating weather.
There is no weather in in the ionosphere. Well, except for space weather.

The statement is backed up by:

U.S. Patent 4686605

www.google.com...

Ionosphere only?

"Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere"

AND...

""Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device. Also as alluded to earlier, molecular modifications of the atmosphere can take place so that positive environmental effects can be achieved."
US 4686605 A"

Your entire argument is that HAARP CANNOT control weather...

Right from the patent application itself:

""Weather modification is possible"

Peace

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well doesn't this give Chemtrails a little justification then?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Hmmmmm, so now that the cat was let out the bag, I wonder what effect this has been having on "Climate Change"? *Wink*

That's what I am thinking. As far as them moving on because they got what they've needed out of it, I think this has been the case for some time now.

So instead of us all arguing over HAARP now, how about we find out what they've transitioned to concerning weather modification.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that HAARP is made from that patent?

Because last time I checked, HAARP doesn't run on natural gas, it runs on diesel.

edit on 17-5-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Not to mention scientific opinion and articles. Angels Don't Play This Haarp was a very good book.

But not just HAARP, silver nitrate and such chemicals used in cloud seeding does alot, deep freeze, that fog we had roll in numerously when temps dropped, and it snowed at 6 above freezing, the fog was the only cold spot.....And the gust of wind, like hurricanes, well....cloud seeding does this, and all those tornado's you guys keep getting.....

Seems those asshats have too many toys and too much time on their hands.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

Are you suggesting that HAARP is made from that patent?

Because last time I checked, HAARP doesn't run on natural gas, it runs on diesel.

Not suggesting anything. In fact the thread isn't about the power source.

But one thing to keep in mind is the filing Date:

Filing date Jan 10, 1985

Things change,

Peace

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Then why are you submitting the patent as some sort of evidence that HAARP can manipulate the weather?

Eastlund's version of an ionospheric heater might have the capability, in some small way, but not HAARP, it just doesn't have the power.

You saying "things change" and shrugging me off tells me you haven't bothered to read the patent past the bits that you've posted, since powering these arrays plays a HUGE part in what they're capable of.

HAARP can't control the weather via the ionosphere, the sun barely has an influence on weather via the ionosphere, let alone a 3.6MW array.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

US 4686605 A"

And being as the ionosphere is a region of the upper atmosphere, I am in agreement with CranialSponge--
How does it NOT affect the weather?!
And what, if any, harm does it do to the ozone layer?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Alright, I am going to have to ponder this for a moment. First off, the majority of people are not likely to connect "injecting energy into the ionosphere to control it" as weather manipulation. Whether that is what it means or not, not everyone will take it that way. Just pointing that out. Second of all, and most importantly, the fact that all of these government agencies have used it, and have moved on, says a lot imo.

I know that IF the weather could be manipulated and controlled with this device, only ONE agency would have control and use of it, not as many that actually did. And they especially would not just give it up, leaving it their for the use of some other group. It would not happen. That makes me think that either it did not work, or it was so unpredictable and there was no way to stabilize it to actually control the weather.

So I think those admissions actually could hurt the overall case for weather manipulation, since as I said, even if that was its use, apparently it didn't work since they are just giving up. DARPA's involvement always intrigued me though, simply knowing what kind of programs they're involved in. They are developers of military technology essentially.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Maybe this image will help you understand...

There's between ~80-1000 kilometres between the ionosphere and troposphere...where earths weather occurs.

The ionosphere is essentially open space, full of plasma and charged particles.

As I said earlier, there is some effect on weather via the ionosphere in small areas on earth..

www.livescience.com...

But it's minimal, and it's driven by the sun, producing far more energy than anything we could produce.

edit on 17-5-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well, they must have developed a superior system to accomplish what they need. I suppose this big clumbsy remote system is just too inefficient. Don't worry, our military would not just abandon the technology, Who controls the weather controls the world. Now, where is their new top secret system located? It could be almost anywhere, looking like something that would be natural in our technological society.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
That's not an article. It's a blog post. And the statement is from a blogger who is...who, exactly?

Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies.
Oh. Never mind.

Whatever happens here one thing is sure, they won't just stop manipulating weather.
There is no weather in in the ionosphere. Well, except for space weather.

Are you suggesting then this tool can finally control space rain?!

I am actually a bit sad that HAARP can't do what the conspiracy crowd claims...being able to control earths weather would be amazingly useful if it could be cheap and effective. calm hurricanes, bring rain to the desert regions and regularly scheduled showers over farmland, keep coastal communities dry during weekends for tourism, etc...but alas, we are not there yet.
Still, one can hope in science, and dream in conspiracys

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

You could have a bunch of researchers in a project like that who are told they are doing one type of research and their focus would be on that research. Meanwhile someone could be monitoring the effects of the real reason that the system was built without the knowledge of the other people working on it. People do not pay attention, we are conditioned to look at what they want us to look at, even most research scientists. Now hiring a person who isn't focused on his specific parameters means that person is not going to be hired for those kinds of jobs. You don't need someone with ADD who notices everything working on a project like that. Might have to put that person on some meds to keep him focused on the right path.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Although the name HAARP makes no reference to its phased array layout, the phased array is what makes HAARP so enigmatic. The Navy AEGIS radar, a phased array, can explode an egg at any of its nodes. A phased array of a few square miles, on top of a natural gas field, could put a lot of energy at a specific point thousands of miles away. An array that big would be easy to see from space.

So the TESLAs could be a disperse until ready to blast tactic.

edit on 17-5-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join