It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theorists Vindicated: HAARP Confirmed Weather-manipulation Tool

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ok, thanks to both for reply. I understand that seeding clouds produce local effects. But, what happen if we do the same process in many places of the world on a coordinated work? Can it change something?

About "to lop clouds" I guess I took the wrong words so I will use simple words: If it posible to create rain, Is it posible to destroy or dissipate clouds?
edit on 19-5-2014 by imnotagree because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: crankyoldman

he said "controlling the ionosphere."

So he did.

He meant controlling communications through the ionosphere. Radio communications.

He meant being able, in wartime, to use the ionosphere for your own communications and denying it to the enemy.

He didn't mean making rain or causing earthquakes.

So you are now telling us what he meant?

Are you absolutely sure?

How Do you absolutely know what he meant? Or are you just speaking for him?

Peace

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Electromagnetic energy travels at the speed of light, there isn't a lot of timing involved.

The furthest antenna fires first, the other antennas fire in sequence, furthest to closest, so that the signal from each antenna arrives somewhere at the same time.

The point of effect is the point of intersection in time and space of each antenna's output field with all of the others.

Although HAARP is a phased array in antenna layout and could perform any phased array task,

HAARP is not always a phased array in transmission or action. The interference must be phenomenal. Maybe that is why they said their generators weren't working at top power. They were losing a lot to interference.

More space between the antennas would reduce interference.

edit on 19-5-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: jude11

Hmmmmm, so now that the cat was let out the bag, I wonder what effect this has been having on "Climate Change"? *Wink*

Well, much of the World has experienced the worst winter in decades and all of us at once. Not just a few.

Food crops destroyed or delayed, water shortage in Cali adds a shortage of beef. Elsewhere as well.

Maybe the test was to see not only how they could manipulate the weather but to see the after effects on our food supply as well.

Peace

Great way to force GMOs that can "handle extremes"

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

If they are controlling the ionosphere they can effect radio wave propagation which could cause jamming of communications to planes, satellites, etc...

Weather also effects radio wave propagation so it seems to me anything effecting the ionosphere could effect the weather.

.... .. .... ..

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The IQ of ATS is really shining through in this thread. lol

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pumbaa2314

Weather also effects radio wave propagation so it seems to me anything effecting the ionosphere could effect the weather.

Interesting logic.

The sun warms my house. Radiators also warm my house, so it seems to me anything affecting my radiators could affect the sun.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

That is a very good question...so what is your answer to the same questions?

Because you seem to know exactly what he meant without him even talking about it.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

HAARP is not always a phased array in transmission or action. The interference must be phenomenal. Maybe that is why they said their generators weren't working at top power. They were losing a lot to interference.
What? No. There are vectors in which phase interference reduces amplitude (when signals are out of phase) and vectors in which phase interference increases amplitude (when signals are in phase). There is no net loss. Phase shifting allows the interference patterns to be manipulated, it does not remove the patterns. The link I posted earlier explains it quite well.

Maybe that is why they said their generators weren't working at top power.
Who said that? The IRI was often used at it's full power level of 3.6Mw.

More space between the antennas would reduce interference.
What interference are you talking about? Look at a phased array radar. How far apart are the elements?
www.militaryaerospace.com...
The whole theory behind phased arrays is to permit steering of the beam from the antennas by changing the interference patterns between them. Interference is how phased arrays are able to reduce spreading of the beam. Interference is how phased arrays can produce a directional signal which can be moved without moving the antennas.
www.slideshare.net...

edit on 5/19/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If they are controlling the ionosphere they can effect radio wave propagation which could cause jamming of communications to planes, satellites, etc...

.... .. .... ..

Oh come on cause and effect: Traffic lights affect the flow of traffic this does not mean that the flow of traffic affects the traffic lights !!!!!!

This thread is astonishing such blatant ignorance of what the ionosphere is OR (this is more likely) an inability to admit the OP is totally wrong and none of the supporters of the OP can say "Ok I was wrong about HAARP". Cognitive dissonance is flowing freely.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Phage I wish I had the Energy effort to take make some clips for the Holes in Heaven HARRP Documentary

and Show you on this Site ATS of what Ritch Garcia is explaining, you know the Guy, the Director public relations of HARRP
Ritch Garcia so ill take time to try to Quote word for Word

(1) What does HAARP DO ? HARRP IS ah AH Large Antenna Were We ((( BEAM )))) Radio Frequency Energy Up in into the UPPER ATMOSPHERE and we create, in a Small Scale ((((( What the SUN Normally DOES ))))) The Reason why we are trying to do this is because when when you have a Disturbance's in the Ionosphere We cant Communicate with our Satilights

(2) What We by Beaming up Radio Frequency's up on to the ionosphere Ummm that Radio Frequencys when it hits Molecules of Atmosphere it tends to make the Subatomic Particles inside Move faster and that increase their temperature it can bring their temperature up to sixteen Hundred Degrees or so.. just Normal of what the Sun does to those Particles at that atmosphere

(3) in the HAARP Program we believe now we have 18 differnt collages and university that are Working the Program with us ... Umm University scientists are interested because they are Studying science ... This is a Major Effect on the Earth so they want to know more of what it is and what it does

(4) As far as Creating a ((( HOLE ))) to me .. its the Analogy like if you put your Hand into water and yeah your taking up space and when you pull it out it goes right back together again same as the Ionosphere would Work

(5) There is a way being able to use this type of technology to uh be able to look for... minerals and be.. just below the surface of the earth ah oil gas different types of Ore

(6) Humans are made up of Energy well.. what they say? we are made up of 90% of water ? ahh but the rest of it is a electro chemical and that's a form of energy yes..

(7) Anything the Air force Needs for Space We look into and that Includes Weapons for Space Application in One which is Developing PLASMA Troids projectiles made of Plasma sensuously the Atmosphere _???___ be able to Harness that Energy and to be able to fire that on to a target ... Ah we have a Device Called Shiva Shiva is a Large Compositors Bank Compositors Store Electrical Energy and then in a very short time , we release that Energy in about in 1 200 millionths of a second we will release the same amount of Energy of the entire US Electrical Production for that same instant amount of time then you have Electrons Rip from their Orbits and you have a Soupy gases of mixture thousands of Degrees hot potentially we have a very serious Weapon

in the last 2 segments MR Garcia talks about Coaching universitys of joining the team and come to the facility as we have nothing to hide ..

well.. there go phage .. Rich Garcia the Spokesman of HAARP Director of Public relations has Spoken

If you know body Language Phage, like i do they pretty much are hiding something kinda like they don't want to be in the Spot of it all and Nervous... afraid of saying the wrong thing Especaily Heckscher ! the only place ive see Mr Garica that is comfortable is while he was in the car when he was talking about weapons defense more less

There .. lol ok im more Focus on Heckscher and Garica then anyone else in the Doc Video ..

Body Language is a Big Key Folks !

edit on 19-5-2014 by Wolfenz because: Grammer

I would of Like to do the Quotes of John Heckscher the Project manager , some other day,
well feel free anyone
to do it, John as it seems has a Bad Bad Vibe of what he Speaks out.
he doesnt like the Spotlight ..

I do tend to Agree with Phage of some of the Documantary Nonsense but if Someone can Prove of the Few that talks that whistle blows what have you .. as Phage Debunked one of Speakers Credibility Mail Order Doctor LOL ! but for Eastlund he has the acute Body Language the kinda of I dont give a crap what you think adittude , Solid Stone Cold Direct, then 10 years later, died of cancer.
edit on 19-5-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

.... .. .... ..

Well done,you've managed to put two and two together to get an answer 45,789.1274389004424523434535.Aircraft communications are in the VHF band which makes them strictly line of sight from the ground to the plane and back down again.They never suffer from loss of range due to weather conditions,in fact certain atmospheric conditions such as sporadic E and barometric inversions can increase their range by several times.The E layer is a long way below the ionosphere in case you don't know.I'm not as well informed on satellite communications,but I'd guess at a very narrow beam (UHF?) that would also be line of sight,so not very susceptible to atmospheric intereference?

In fact only very heavy rain and thunderstorms that I know of can adversely affect normal ground based broadcast and communications radio signals in a way that we don't want.Other weather phenomenon actually have a beneficial effect for some people (radio amateurs),while the "skip" radio reception we hear on the low AM bands after dark mean taxi drivers won't be able to listen to their favourite MW stations at that time.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

That is a very good question...so what is your answer to the same questions?

Because you seem to know exactly what he meant without him even talking about it.

Where in my post have I stated that I know the answer?

As with your posts I am simply asking a question. Or is it that you would rather post your statement with no challenge> The absolute fact with no rebuttal? According to your posts it seems so.

Please answer the question rather than re-post the same question.

We are all anxiously waiting.

Peace

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I know similar techniques are used in the Middle East
in places like Abu Dhabi and Dubai but its no great
secret out there so why here?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz
Thank you. I agree with everything he said, except that the below surface stuff didn't turn out to be as promising as hoped. HAARP isn't very good at producing VLF or ELF signals strong enough to be of use for that application. It seems that his interview occurred fairly early in the history of HAARP.

Oh, BTW, this is SHIVA (or what it's being used to power, anyway, SHIVA is really just a huge power supply). It's located at Kirtland Air Force Base. Right now it's being used for fusion research but yeah, pretty powerful lasers. Nothing to do with HAARP though. The plasma toroid deal was part of Reagan's orbital star wars program but didn't really worked as hoped. So again, that interview must have been recorded a while back.
upload.wikimedia.org...

edit on 5/19/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Where in my post have I stated that I know the answer?

Well let's see...

This is only one site that is now proved to be used as a weather modification tool. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So it looks as though you have the answer as to whether or not HAARP controls weather by saying it is now proven.

And this sounds like you think you have the answer...

They can appear all they want.

They no longer have a foot in the game. DONE!

If it's done then the answer has been found, or am I missing something?
edit on 19-5-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Thanks for the info - like I said, i'm pretty limited on this kinda thing. So forgive my ignorance.

Don't worry about flags pushing this to the front. It's a taboo topic, it's going to gather interest! Lol

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ronson

I know similar techniques are used in the Middle East
in places like Abu Dhabi and Dubai but its no great
secret out there so why here?

Are you talking about www.livescience.com... ?

That and HAARP are about as similar as a radio transmitter and a Sharper Image air purifier.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Jude...

Where did you get the quote regarding HAARP and the SBX-1 interacting?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Wolfenz
Thank you. I agree with everything he said, except that the below surface stuff didn't turn out to be as promising as hoped. HAARP isn't very good at producing VLF or ELF signals strong enough to be of use for that application. It seems that his interview occurred fairly early in the history of HAARP.

Oh, BTW, this is SHIVA (or what it's being used to power, anyway, SHIVA is really just a huge power supply). It's located at Kirtland Air Force Base. Right now it's being used for fusion research but yeah, pretty powerful lasers. Nothing to do with HAARP though. The plasma toroid deal was part of Reagan's orbital star wars program but didn't really worked as hoped. So again, that interview must have been recorded a while back.
upload.wikimedia.org...

Yeah that what i thought too with the interview with Ritch Garcia a way older interview tho the documentary was released in 1998

thanks ,

and thanks about the Shiva..Star.

I knew and Mentioned about the Shiva Star in this thread back in 2010

HAARP Is Out Of Control, You be the judge!!!
page: 30
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a PPT about the Shiva Star of what it can do and its Capability

Orignal Site Now Dead go figure
www.ece.unm.edu...

but ive found another site that has it from Learningace.com

Pretty interesting seeing it as you and Garcia has said for the Starwars Program
Baker etal_Bldg 322

Real Name made in 2003

30 Years of Pulsed power R&D in AFRL in Kirtland's Building 322
www.learningace.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join