It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theorists Vindicated: HAARP Confirmed Weather-manipulation Tool

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Finally the words come out of the right mouths to confirm what many of us have been saying.

www.activistpost.com...
In the YouTube below Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) asks some pointed questions about HAARP. However, readers may not be surprised at the answers, but the mainstream media ought to be wiping oodles of egg yolk from its collective face.

The halls of Congress on May 14, 2014 regarding the weather modification system known as HAARP.

Did you catch this?

3:00 minute mark:

"to managing the ionosphere, what the HAARP was really designed to do, to inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it… [CJF emphasis added] "

But then we have this...

"However, there are numerous HAARP facilities in other countries around the globe that the Tesla Weapon Platform SBX-1 possibly could interact with. But then, we have to wonder what Assistant Secretary Walker was referring to when he stated that they got out of HAARP Alaska what they wanted and were moving on…moving on to what?"

So the question is now what? This is only one site that is now proved to be used as a weather modification tool. But what about the numerous other stations Globally?

Also...How will the MSM be reporting this? Could be a fun ride. Most likely...silence is my guess. Can't admit the tin hat folks were right on this one.

And the last question...How was your winter this year? Was this the result of their final tests with Alaska and now they are finished?

I wonder.

Peace

ETA:

Had to edit for those in the thread that say HAARP CANNOT control our atmosphere and thus the weather:

U.S. Patent 4686605

www.google.com...

"Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere"

AND...

""Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device. Also as alluded to earlier, molecular modifications of the atmosphere can take place so that positive environmental effects can be achieved."
US 4686605 A"

Peace

edit on 17-5-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Hmmmmm, so now that the cat was let out the bag, I wonder what effect this has been having on "Climate Change"? *Wink*

+4 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Hmmmmm, so now that the cat was let out the bag, I wonder what effect this has been having on "Climate Change"? *Wink*

Well, much of the World has experienced the worst winter in decades and all of us at once. Not just a few.

Food crops destroyed or delayed, water shortage in Cali adds a shortage of beef. Elsewhere as well.

Maybe the test was to see not only how they could manipulate the weather but to see the after effects on our food supply as well.

Peace

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Very interesting. Nice to have some validation.

Now I'd like to hear more about the Tesla shield...

And the correlation of chemtrails to HAARP.

+7 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

There has been some posters here on ATS as well that deny HAARP as a weather modification tool
Also, indirectly, can affect 'climate change' as well, correct???

Thanks for posting this
Wonder how long before the HAARP deniers appear

F&S

edit on 17-5-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Interesting ...
Would gather from the comment about moving on that they have haarp 2.0 up and running ..

Was bit less rain during monsoon season here this year ..
edit on 17/5/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
I'd look at it this way: Why the hell has the USA given up its defence against other nations manipulations? Truce or Surrender?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

There has been some posters here on ATS as well that deny HAARP as a weather modification tool
Also, indirectly, can affect 'climate change' as well, right???

Thanks for posting this

F&S

They can appear all they want.

They no longer have a foot in the game. DONE!

Peace

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0
They wont give up .. they just replaced the old system with something better ..

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Can't wait to hear the debunkers rebuttals soon enough....

+14 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

Also, indirectly, can affect 'climate change' as well, correct???

Thanks for posting this

F&S

There are some posters on ATS that deny/debunk literally any topic..........on a conspiracy site..........makes you kind of wonder what they were expecting on here and how a person could end up being so curmudgeonly........or is it something else..........

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Interesting ...
Would gather from the comment about moving on that they have haarp 2.0 up and running ..

Was bit less rain during monsoon season here this year ..

That's what I wondered when I first heard that they were closing the Alaskan site
What are they up to now--experimenting--????
And where is their new playground located??

+13 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Already a thread about it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can those of you who think this is proof of weather modification please indicate where you think the proof is? There isn't anything in the source material that talks about weather modification. It talks about controlling the ionosphere (which has some interesting potential by itself).

What exactly does the ionosphere have to do with the weather?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
So what?... No carbon tax now?

Well if true, high time for some accountability. So a class action lawsuit against the US government and all nations complicit or directly involved for the destruction of crops, livestock and my pocketbook. I will be sure to send my astronomical heat bill to the attention of: IRS. Please be prompt on payment as those oil barons frown on late payments.

+32 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

This is only one site that is now proved to be used as a weather modification tool.
Wait. What was proved? Doing stuff with the ionosphere is the statef purpose of HAARP and always has been. What does that have to do with weather modification?

"Tesla Weapon Platform SBX-1?" Where did that quote come from? I didn't hear that being said in the video. The SBX has nothing to do with Tesla or HAARP and is not a weapon. It is a mobile X band radar platform.

edit on 5/17/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Can't wait to hear the debunkers rebuttals soon enough....

Quite a few here have stated emphatically and with their vast knowledge of technology that HAARP Does NOT have the capability of doing anything whatsoever with the weather. Impossible as a matter of fact.

Well...as a matter of fact.....

hmmmm....

+3 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Did you catch this?

"the Tesla Weapon Platform SBX-1"

They think the SBX-1 is a Tesla weapon that controls the weather.

Shouldn't the title of this thread be: HAARP Confirmed Ionosphere-manipulation Tool? I didn't hear anything about modifying the weather in the video.

edit on 17-5-2014 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

This is only one site that is now proved to be used as a weather modification tool.
Wait. What was proved? Doing stuff with the ionosphere is the state purpose of HAARP and always has been. What does that have to do with weather modification?

"Tesla Weapon Platform SBX-1?" Where did that quote come from? I didn't hear that being said in the video. The SBX has nothing to do with Tesla or HAARP and is not a weapon. It is a mobile X band radar platform.

Right in the article:

"But then, maybe HAARP-at-sea-ships, i.e., the Tesla Weapon Platform SBX-1, probably will be the most effective ‘on-site’ HAARP facility rather than one remotely stationary on land."

Another theory surfacing now that HAARP has been outed.

Whatever happens here one thing is sure, they won't just stop manipulating weather. Either it would be used in war on other nations or their own people, it's going to continue.

Peace

+12 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
That's not an article. It's a blog post. And the statement is from a blogger who is...who, exactly?

Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies.
Oh. Never mind.

Whatever happens here one thing is sure, they won't just stop manipulating weather.
There is no weather in in the ionosphere. Well, except for space weather.

edit on 5/17/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Did I miss the part where they say anything about weather manipulation? HAARPS work has alway been in the ionisphere which makes sense if your dealing with communications, not weather. I think the only thing was vindicated is that people hear what they want to hear.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join