It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's 10 Most Baffling UFO Cases in History!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Not much to be said here. Below you have the 10 most baffling UFO cases in history. I've seen most of them, but there was a couple I hadn't seen.
The video is only 11 minutes, so it won't take your night up to watch it. I just thought some of you might enjoy seeing this.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Very impressive video, although there were a few cases I think should have been included that weren't, but I guess he was limited to 10 and he did a pretty good job of picking 10 good cases. Anyhow, it's evidence from UFO cases like these 10 which really convince me something weird is going on. I don't know if it's actually aliens or just top secret government crafts, but something is obviously going on and only very stubborn skeptics will deny that after examining all these cases in detail. It's easy to explain away a single case, but when you put all the most baffling cases into one basket it's nearly impossibly to explain them away with a typical explanation, especially the cases where the objects are caught on radar and chased by jets (and that happens far more often than one would imagine).
edit on 17/5/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Yes, I'm certain some of the weird looking things up there were built by the idiots on the hill. But, where did they get the technology?
There are even more that aren't man-made. But now that we know 'we' have things in the sky, the skeptics will use that to say EVERYTHING is 'ours'.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
No way they are all built by the headshed............its not likely they are that far ahead of us in the shadow government......
The stuff I saw didn't happen by our technology....nor are UFOs limited to making unexpected apearances and flying away....
I think there is definitely a move afoot by the visitors to directly contact each and every one of us eventually.....(they have the time so why not?
Crop circles are a further complexion to the woundrous mystery of our first known contacts.....
Its really happing now....

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

But, where did they get the technology?

Governments are known to snatch up their most intelligent citizens and recruit them into government funded research programs, it might just be that the government has the best minds in the world working on their top secret projects and they've managed to make some sort of major breakthrough. I'm not entirely convinced that any of the crafts are actually extraterrestrial crafts, I think there's a reasonable chance all of them are government owned crafts and that's why they're so elusive and it's why they never attempt to disclose themselves or make contact with our world leaders.

Plus it's beneficial for the government if we believe they're alien crafts and not man made crafts, the government isn't forced to answer so many questions about their secret research projects if everyone thinks they are alien crafts and not man made. I'm still sitting on the fence, if some of these crafts are made by extraterrestrials then they need to stop skulking around our atmosphere and hiding in the shadows, it makes them look extremely suspicious. Either come out of the shadows or leave us alone, I'm sick of not having solid answers to these important questions.
edit on 17/5/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I was thinking, IF aliens exist and that is partly what people are seeing, then perhaps the government, if they know about them, will not acknowledge this for a reason. Think about this: are there any reported alien cases that actually ended well or happily for the witnesses themselves? I cannot recall any. The vast majority negatively affect the witness in some manner. Now, if these are benevolent creatures, would one expect all encounters with them to be so horrible? I wouldn't. So maybe THAT is the reason the government doesn't want people to know anything, if that is what is going on of course.

I am not a believer myself, although anything is possible for the most part, but I like the non-believer logic...for instance, the claim that the jets were chasing, yet could not catch up to, helicopters. Really? Do I even need to explain that one? Take the one where the jet locked on to a target, which unequivocally proves it was a physical object within range, only to have it speed away. Obviously HE wasn't chasing a planet...unless our missiles have become so sophisticated that they can lock on to a physical object billions of miles away.

Now I worked with radar in the air force, and I can say that it is possible for a non-physical object to give a radar return. I wanted to add that because someone is liable to bring up this fact at some point in this thread. How could the pilot tell the speed of the UFO? Usually radar have a passive and active sweep mode. While passively sweeping from the plane itself the radar will give information about all the returns or targets in the area. But when the pilot locks on to a target, the pilot gets some more information, including speed. The doppler shift comes into effect here. So locking on to a target usually means your information about all the other targets suffers a bit, while the information about the locked target is increased. So that is most likely how he knew that it accelerated very quickly. I think they said he was flying an F4, and there are many different versions of this aircraft, considering it has been around since the 60's, and different versions had different radar systems. But suffice it to say that the pilot would have been able to tell a lot about the object.
edit on 5/17/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
Not much to be said here. Below you have the 10 most baffling UFO cases in history. I've seen most of them, but there was a couple I hadn't seen.
The video is only 11 minutes, so it won't take your night up to watch it. I just thought some of you might enjoy seeing this.

Not all of the 10 cases featured on the video are the most baffling UFO cases in history. A tyro might consider them such but to us old times at least 2 are questionable.

No. 10 - No one knows what Kenneth Arnold claims he saw particularly in light of his original drawing versus the one that is accepted as the only one. Additionally, the distances and sizes mentioned by Arnold leads one to doubt that a human could have such super vision.

3. The Phoenix Lights have been proven beyond mondo to have been military flares and since they weren't over Phoenix no one in Phoenix saw them by looking up. Only those on hillsides saw the display. Worse, the video that is shown of the "triangle" don't want to accept that the "triangle" was really a jet formation that constantly broke up what should have been a fixed triangle. It's a grainy video and a child could draw a better triangle.

As to the others, mundane for lack of more impressive details. Just 8 sightings that are not really baffling. All UFOs are baffling.

10. Kenneth Arnold
9. Wash., DC & the street lights image is used
8. Levelland
7. Portage County
6. 1976 Tehran
5. Rendlesham
4. Belgian UFO Wave
3. The Phoenix Lights
2. Alderney
1. 2008 Turkey

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
my take is that tech will always progress at a certain speed. Look at the 50's and 60's we had sr71 and u2. no here can tell me we have not progress on that tech. I will not in a 100 years believe that the sr71 was the fastest highest flying plane on earth and that there is nothing that could beat it up to now.
I believe that we humans have the ability to fly immensely fast, have proper stealth, new ways of propulsion and what you see in the sky as current military planes as f22 and f35 is eye blind. lots of ufo and uso is man made. I also believe lots of them is not man made. I also believe that we never stopped going to the moon just did it under cover of secret programs. we most probably also went to other planets in our solar system and I mean manned missions.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
SnF, going to watch this after work. Thanks for the post, I look forward to checking it out!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious

No 10 - what do you mean in light of the original drawing versus the one that is accepted as the only one ?

No 3 - half right i guess, in that the video clips and pics most commonly attributed to what is referred to as the Phoenix Lights are of a military flare drop. Additional research would show that the series of sightings that occurred near Phoenix a couple of hours before the flare drop are another matter and not able to be explained by a formation of planes.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The one that really gets me is the (fairly) recent Chicago/Ohare incident. To me, that's bigger than Roswell. And there are internet rumors that Dan Akyroyd was working on doing something about this incident for TV but he got shut down by the MIBS .... This is the one that really tickles my brain.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
What!!!. No Travis Walton Case..?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

No 10 - what do you mean in light of the original drawing versus the one that is accepted as the only one ?

No 3 - half right i guess, in that the video clips and pics most commonly attributed to what is referred to as the Phoenix Lights are of a military flare drop. Additional research would show that the series of sightings that occurred near Phoenix a couple of hours before the flare drop are another matter and not able to be explained by a formation of planes.

No. 10 - I'm having a problem copying photos from Google Images so that I can paste them here. But go to Google Images, type Kenneth Arnold UFO and you'll see Arnold holding an image of what he is indicating is what he saw that some consider a Hordern German airplane design, and the sketch that Arnold made after his sighting which shows a half-rounded image.

No. 3 - The video that has been shown of the alleged triangular UFO shows a triangular formation of lights that behave as airplanes would when trying to keep a formation but which changes ever so slightly. Everything else associated with the triangle is just hearsay.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

No 10 - you sure that Arnold is holding that and indicating that is what he saw - or is Arnold on record as saying that it didn't look like that and repeating a description of his earlier sketch ?

No 3 - firstly can you link to the video you are referring to and secondly the rest isn't hearsay at all, many witnesses have come forward and been identified and questioned directly.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
What!!!. No Travis Walton Case..?

Yeah .. that's probably the freakiest of them all. Everyone passed lie detector tests. It was the most detailed of credible abduction cases. (IMHO it's a credible story). It kind of solidifies to me that there are different races or groups 'visiting' Earth ... each with different intentions. It looks like Travis got abducted by some scavenger types ...

edit on 5/21/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

join