It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Federal WAR on Civilians?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Now we know why they dont wont You!
to have heavy weapons and ammo.
they dont wont you to fight back
on a equal footing!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
on a equal footing!

Sure because heavy weapons and ammo are going to be worth anything against a cruise missle. Where does this fantasy that if people have guns they can some how stand up to a modern military force that is suppose to be cruel and heartless. Do you not think they would prefer you do have guns so when the order the military in so idiot takes a shot at them and then any qualms about shooting civilians goes away? Who they not be afraid that if people were unarmed and they sent troops in that the troops would refuse and change sides as we have seen them do in Syria, Libya and elsewhere? If I was going to use my troops against my own people I would want the people armed so that the troops would feel threatened and not feel bad for shooting unarmed people. Please just stop with this nonsense about guns being used to stop the evil goverment, it makes the rest of gun owners look like loons.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well it appears the Government of the US is doing a good job blurring the lines between what federal positions need to be armed and which don't.

I can't help but to have a sneaking suspicion that our kids are going to be growing up under the impression that this is commonplace.

With each new generation it will just get worse and worse.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
"A Federal WAR on Civilians"

No disrespect to the OP, but I'm so very tried of these kind of stories.

If they are going to do something, then get on with it already.
Roll the dice and see what happens.

In other words.....to quote The Rock.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
apologies but I can never understand these stories about "imminent government war on the public"

Without the civies the USA or any other country cannot exist. Or buy ammo.

So, other than fear mongering what's the point?

Seems to me large government purchases create a shortage. When DHS puts out a contract for 1.6 billion rounds, John Q. Citizen gets higher prices, and shortages, while the whole time paying for their ammo as well. Anyone tried buying ammo in the last year? Now with the Russians halting delivery on ammo expect to pay much more, and expect things to get harder to find. If you can afford it, buy when you can. In the government quest to control people and guns it has made it difficult/expensive for the poor to protect themselves.

You're right about civies but we are not talking total extermination just civil unrest and Fema Camp detention for reeducation.

I found it funny if anyone remembers the "Black Talon" ammunition being banned as cop killer bullets and the thought of hollow points in the hands of civilians, but it's quite alright for DHS to buy 40 cal. JHP. As a side note: Automotive wheel weights make good bullets in a pinch. Right now you could probably buy all the fancy equipment to do it for less than a Case of 223.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: buddha
on a equal footing!

Sure because heavy weapons and ammo are going to be worth anything against a cruise missle. Where does this fantasy that if people have guns they can some how stand up to a modern military force that is suppose to be cruel and heartless. Please just stop with this nonsense about guns being used to stop the evil goverment, it makes the rest of gun owners look like loons.

This fantasy begins in Vietnam in my lifetime, and again in Afghanistan, the US dropped more ordnance in Vietnam than in WWII, the Russians got tired of chasing around in the hills for land that had little value. The founders knew the importance of an armed citizenry so much so the created the second amendment. This loon gun owner knows that the 100's of millions of gun owning citizens make one hell of a standing army as compared to what 1.5 million current US troops?

If gun ownership isn't so important why is the current administration working so hard to create ammo shortages and change legislation to reduce arms to citizens? The numbers show gun control doesn't work, never has, and registration has never had an effect on criminals. Hell in Hayes vs the US the supremes say felons don't have to even register a firearm they own, it violates their 5th amendment right to self incrimination. Go figure.

So don't insult my intelligence with firearms doing nothing against cruise missiles, and we have no chance against any military. Since you don't appreciate what the founders did for you, and already have a defeatist attitude I suggest you give up your arms to be first inline to internment camps.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I dont think our government will turn evil, unless martial Law is enacted. Many will want to protect what is theirs. They may be preparing for the following executive orders.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

National Security Act of 1947 allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities.

1950 Defense Production Act gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.
Act of August 29, 1916 authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency. Expertise analyzing census
International Emergency Economic Powers Act enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.

God forbid Martial Law isn’t enacted during the Presidential campaign or it will be stopped.
Ceiling recruiting vulgar embarrassing

Many US states have been near leaving the union. If it can happen to the USSR it can happen here, as well. I agree about TPTB starting a civil war. Scandal
Excitement catastrophe when I don’t live in any natural disaster areas, maybe a volcano or 2. They may eat their words one day.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki
Well it appears the Government of the US is doing a good job blurring the lines between what federal positions need to be armed and which don't.

I can't help but to have a sneaking suspicion that our kids are going to be growing up under the impression that this is commonplace.

With each new generation it will just get worse and worse.

I agree with you view on this. Arming the Department of Education, Agriculture, and the 70 Federal Agencies! Perhaps since the stock market is at an all time, record high we know all bubbles burst. That alone would case a huge trickle down affect to us all.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The 'zombies' being spoken of consist of those still sleeping (imbeciles who can not discern for oneself- to be put out of misery?) while the rest of us are waking up- in these latest hours?

The grand unveiling is upon us via the web, literally.

Where good confronts evil, can evil be killed with a hollow point?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Something else crossed my mind to add here, and it doesn't add any paranoia points but it's what I've been coming across so take it for what anyone will.

There has always been a push for regional preparedness to whatever may happen, but more and more, it's been what seems like a focus on regional preparedness with local/regional assets. That IS new in comparing with the idea of moving supplies from around the nation to whatever location needs it. It makes sense in a purely planning perspective by having everything within a few hundred mile radius, almost anywhere in the nation a bad thing could happen.

It looks damn near psychotic from our perspective out here when the big picture of money, resources and sheer duplication of effort is considered.

That all includes things like bullets and weapons, IMO. It's still just not many in Feds to Citizens for ratio tho...

(Source)

To be realistic...If the feds and open citizenry ever clashed on a large scale? Custer had a real fair fight, by comparison.

edit on 19-5-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
All things being equal a long rifle with a scope is more lethal than any machine gun. Close quarters give me a 12 gauge any time. They can keep their machine guns and 40 cal. ammo. A 7.62fmj will whistle right through a vest like it wasn't even there.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian>>>> Many, many of those deportation numbers were in fact illegals stopped at the border and then sent back. If you look at the number of detainees caught here in the US and living here, the number deported is drastically lower and has actually decreased.
Large numbers of illegals means a need for services the government has to provide( increasing their power and need for financing) as well as driving down wages and increasing the need for law enforcement to deal with increased crime.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I love it when people laugh at " patriots" and say that mere firearms would mean nothing against a hostile government armed with tanks and missiles. They have the exact same perception of the government as do the patriots, they just side with the feds. And why then do they demand personal firearms be banned if they're of no use?
Anyway, the military would side with the people and the feds know it. But the stockpiling of weapons and ammo by the feds and the shortages the ammo companies have been causing does make one wonder.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: theantediluvian>>>> Many, many of those deportation numbers were in fact illegals stopped at the border and then sent back. If you look at the number of detainees caught here in the US and living here, the number deported is drastically lower and has actually decreased.
Large numbers of illegals means a need for services the government has to provide( increasing their power and need for financing) as well as driving down wages and increasing the need for law enforcement to deal with increased crime.

That's incorrect. The numbers I posted were for removals only and do not include "voluntary returns." The illegal immigrant population in this country peaked in 2007 and has dropped by about a million since then. Illegal immigrants are actually responsible for less crime proportionally than citizens so that claim doesn't hold water either.

Illegal immigrants are also not "driving down wages." I'd love to see your rationale for that? The jobs that most illegal immigrants are doing are not jobs that paid a living wage to begin with. The only groups still promoting the myth that "they're taking our jobs" or "illegals drive down wages" are the ones founded by John Tanton (FAIR, CIS, NumbersUSA, etc).
edit on 2014-5-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

You say you dont believe this may happen. What is your opinion about arming the dept. of agriculture and Education, among a few of 73 Federal Agencies?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

That all includes things like bullets and weapons, IMO. It's still just not many in Feds to Citizens for ratio tho...

To be realistic...If the feds and open citizenry ever clashed on a large scale? Custer had a real fair fight, by comparison.

Hi there Wrabbit, I agree with that; however if we look at the comparison of a sub-machine gun and citizen/civilians it would appear the machine gun would be as many men. Just a thought and a scary one at that.

edit on 26-5-2014 by wonderworld because: To add quote

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

I was thinking about something similar about the dept. of Agriculture and illegals. Many work hard in our farming industry, fruit supply chain, etc. I cant pin point a scenario involving them but it gives way to my wild imagination. Are you suggesting a Mass deportation requiring a stock pile of ammo and machine guns?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: wonderworld
a reply to: MrSpad

I dont think our government will turn evil, unless martial Law is enacted. Many will want to protect what is theirs. They may be preparing for the following executive orders.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

Revoked in 1969.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

Superseded in 1971.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

Revoked in 1970.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

Revoked in 1969.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

Revoked in 1969.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

Revoked in 1969.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

Revoked in 1969.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

Revoked in 1969.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

Revoked in 1969.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

Revoked in 1969.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

Revoked in 1979.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

Revoked in 1969.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

Revoked in 1986.

I hope you didn't spend too much time typing all that out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join