It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Died In my House Last Night

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Update the police said he is in a good hospital and still in critical condition but stable. I was told it was an overdose on '___' I'm a little relieved but still pretty banged up over it. After effects I haven't been very hungry and don't sleep well, been having alot of problems sleeping with bad dreams of situations similar that happened in Iraq. I really hope this guy can get over this and make better choices I'd like to meet him alive one day!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Thanks for the update OP I think that's awesome
and I wish I had a first name. I'd send a prayer his
way.

Thank you for service. you're a good man and should
rest easy in that knowledge.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

His name is Charles and I am going tomorrow to the hospital to see him/ and or his family I hope if they let me in

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

His name is Charles and I am going tomorrow to the hospital to see him/ and or his family I hope if they let me in

That's great...You might get some answers.

If you need to talk to someone...You should do it.

It sounded horrible.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I got the info I did today when the police called me back, I feel like I have to pursue this at least a little bit because I was left with many strange things and stranger after effects. I hope it all turns positive

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I got the info I did today when the police called me back, I feel like I have to pursue this at least a little bit because I was left with many strange things and stranger after effects. I hope it all turns positive

Sounds like the young man gets another shot at life.

Probably because of your quick action.

I don't think it could get much more positive than that.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

That is just to bitchen. Prayers will be said for both of you.
In fact. I'm on it immediately.

I love this kinda stuff!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I hope it can

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Wow, seems like you had an evening with death way too close! That has to have been so unsettling, especially right at the time you lost a friend. At least you were able to try and help him, and he wasn't alone. Scary, though, because he could have been violent. I'd keep the door locked.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You seem to be a good guy, not only as a person but to have around when the # hits the fan

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

I hope I don't have to be the one when shtf to do something. It is never rewarding and never nice having to be the person that starts leading and making choices without really knowing the outcome, it is despicable. Only thing I had on my side was I used to be a USMC infantry team leader, I did have extensive training in all kinds of things and thats what I always used and relied on, makes me feel bad because its applications were always geared towards warfighting, guess it also has application in other areas. I will admit I did not like at all to be put back in that realm, I know one doesn't always need to ask for it to come running through your front door.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I hope I don't have to be the one when shtf to do something. It is never rewarding and never nice having to be the person that starts leading and making choices without really knowing the outcome, it is despicable. Only thing I had on my side was I used to be a USMC infantry team leader, I did have extensive training in all kinds of things and thats what I always used and relied on, makes me feel bad because its applications were always geared towards warfighting, guess it also has application in other areas. I will admit I did not like at all to be put back in that realm, I know one doesn't always need to ask for it to come running through your front door.

I understand what your saying, like you I have seen enough and I hope it never runs into my house. Remember you did well and are not to blame for it and you have proven you can handle it. I understand the hardest part is when its all over and the brain has time to work. But you are talking about it and thats good.
Be safe

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

hey thanks for the kind words friend. Im glad you understand too, sometimes it really takes a kick in the ass to learn things but damn dude im tired of this type of "life training" I got out of the USMC for a reason. I may sound selfish but this stuff really does scare the hell outta me.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sh#t always seems to find people who can handle it, but f#ck its just wrong for it to come into someones house, im not sure how I would handle it and i did 5 years active service. There are many fine words that I could write but my heart says only these words
Fu#k man sh#t happens but does it have to be big elephant sh#t.

edit on 21-5-2014 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2014 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Sh#t always seems to find people who can handle it, but f#ck its just wrong for it to come into someones house, im not sure how I would handle it and i did 5 years active service. There are many fine words that I could write but my heart says only these words
Fu#k man sh#t happens but does it have to be big elephant sh#t.

operation dumbo sh#t (drops)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join