It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Stratfor UFO Files Confirms Majestic 12 Documents Are Real

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
After WW2 the elite German scientists were split up, some moved to communist Russia and some to secret facilities in the desert southwest in the US. The Majestic 12 rumors read like tongue in cheek explanations for the emerging NWO. The Russian and US government secretly communicated with each other throughout the cold war period much as Bletchley park and Washington communicated during WW2. Once you sift out all the disinfo there is some disclosure. The PTB spent a lot of resources on surveillance programs like Echelon and satellite reconnaissance under the excuse of nuclear nonproliferation. Philosophically the MJ12 must have truly believed they needed to "leave nothing to chance" by exerting extreme control over the masses to save the planet.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Regarding intelligence gathering, like by this private "media" organization, they actually have the guts to sit there and tell us they need to do this to stop foreign and domestic terrorists, while at the same time monitoring people like activists, who have absolutely ZERO connection to terrorism or violence in any way. This should upset everyone in America. Or the world even, considering their monitoring reaches internationally. Globally most likely. It would not surprise me that much to learn that some US government organization can tell me what a penguin in Antarctica had for breakfast. Well I could probably guess and say fish or krill, depending on the size of the penguin, but that is beside the point. And last time I checked penguins didn't use electronic communications.

I wonder what developments have been made in visual tracking via satellites? Surely that would be something the government is aspiring to, as physically being able to monitor someone who is outside seems like something they would wish to do. We know they can probably read a piece of paper from space, and it could get to the point where there is such technological sophistication that a satellite will be able to view and record a broad area, send the signal back to earth, where software analyzes it and can pick out individuals based on where they are going and coming from, and then matching physical characteristics or something. Who knows? It is theoretically possible, and that is how they would watch penguins. And penguins, by the way, are likely terrorists as well as far as the NSA is concerned. I mean why not? It seems everyone else is.

Anyway, regarding the Majestic documents, I will admit that I have always thought they were fabrications. So does this unequivocally prove that they are legitimate? Or does this simply prove that such a group existed? Or does this prove nothing at all? I think the bottom line is this: IF aliens are real and they are visiting earth in space-ships that are highly sophisticated in terms of how they propel themselves and possibly manipulate gravity or electromagnetic fields, or whatever, then I think the government would have to know about them. And if that is the case, then it would be logical to assume that some organization would be tasked with knowing everything there is to know about these aliens and their crafts. And if that is the case, we can also be assured that this would be a highly secret and sensitive organization.

I mean it would be so sensitive that extraordinary means would likely be enacted to protect their secrecy. Seeing how little we know about aliens in general, at least from government revelations, this could be because of this sensitivity. Or it could mean there is nothing to see here, although some of the evidence that is available at least casts some doubt on that possibility. But it is also possible that aliens in themselves are some elaborate cover for military technology developed here on earth. It seems unlikely that such capable crafts could have existed during and immediately after WWII, but there are also reports from before this time. Some reports date back significantly before the advent of electronics themselves. So one would be hard-pressed to give military technology as the only explanation for UFO's.

But if UFO's are sometimes alien craft, then it is at least possible that some of what we are seeing is alien technology discovered and developed by the military. And if that is what is going on, then at any given time a seemingly alien craft could have aliens in it or humans in it. The possibilities are endless honestly. I do find it odd however that there are legitimate government documents unearthed a long time ago that unequivocally show that the government wanted to "debunk" as many alien or UFO claims as possible. I want to know why.
edit on 5/17/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: freelance_zenarchist
a reply to: andr3w68

Yes, that's because Fred Burton ([email protected]) copy and pasted the Rense article and sent it to Brian Genchur ([email protected]).

If stratfor agents didn't think this was worthy knowledge for training assignments why would they be learning it?

The focus on Angleton could have been the direct subject of what Sean Noonan had covered with in a conference or something with the recipients of this email.

They either have more information available to them or the MJ12 documents wouldn't make sense in discussing.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

I do find it odd however that there are legitimate government documents unearthed a long time ago that unequivocally show that the government wanted to "debunk" as many alien or UFO claims as possible. I want to know why.

Think about the era in which those documents were produced. The cold war.
Do you think that the Air Force saying "we don't know what it was" would go over real well with the public when the threat of death from above was on everyone's mind?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Im not seeing anything new in all that, can you give a paragraph from the email that particularly interested you?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: gortex

Privately owned but it works for the CIA? A bit contradictory...

Hm, smells as if Assange just invented a new boogeyman. It's been some time now that Assange didn't have get attention.

Is there a way to verify Assange's accusations, and by extension, the veracity of his documents?

So you dont think its plausible, not unlike company's such as SERCO or THALES and the positions they hold with the American government or others throughout the world

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I thought it was pretty well established that, the MJ12 documents were deliberate "real fraud" that contained some truths, just enough to make them interesting and were designed to achieve exactly that they did. That being, a shed load of people expounded tons of energy chasing them up, arguing about them, dismissing them, to the detriment of furtherance of a true understanding of what was actually going on.

In that sense then, the MJ12 were very "real", they were written, printed and "leaked" by people working for the US government.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: awakehuman
According to Wikileaks Stratfor UFO files, among all the controversial documents leaked to the public in the last twenty years regarding state secrets and the UFO phenomena is the fantastic revelations of the CIA's unacknowledged MJ MAJESTIC TWELVE files disclosing the most guarded of all classified subjects-extraterrestrial life forms and their technologies.

Source : www.ufo-blogger.com...

Interesting .... What you guys think ?

I offer the following to contribute to a balanced view.

Echoes From the Past: The MJ-12 Disinformation Scheme Still Reverberates
www.theufochronicles.com...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

I do find it odd however that there are legitimate government documents unearthed a long time ago that unequivocally show that the government wanted to "debunk" as many alien or UFO claims as possible. I want to know why.

Think about the era in which those documents were produced. The cold war.
Do you think that the Air Force saying "we don't know what it was" would go over real well with the public when the threat of death from above was on everyone's mind?

Valid point..

Still begs the question if they didnt know what it was and still dont know what it was/is then either the Russians are light years more advanced than the US ( unlikely since they lost the cold war ) or that there was technology flying around the skies in that time that was neither American OR Russian and they were both equally confused as to what was going on.

Got yourself into a logical corner with that one mate.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TiM3LoRd

Still begs the question if they didnt know what it was and still dont know what it was/is then either the Russians are light years more advanced than the US ( unlikely since they lost the cold war )
Why?

I haven't seen any reports which necessarily involve extremely advanced technology. There are reports that can be interpreted that way, of course, but that's if misidentification, misinterpretation, and other weaknesses of eyewitness reports are not considered part of the picture. That's if a lack of information is not considered part of the picture.

I once personally observed a group of people misidentify a toy balloon as a huge object flying at an "impossible" speed. If I hadn't been there, if I had only heard an eyewitness description, that balloon would be a UFO.

edit on 5/19/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There's a UFO sighting report in one of the UK MoD files that occurred at the Glastonbury Festival. Unexplained.

I was there, saw the 'UFO' and it was pretty cool...for a home-made Chinese lantern. The Super Furry Animals were on the Pyramid Stage and Radiohead played the main stage so it was a good night altogether.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Still begs the question if they didnt know what it was and still dont know what it was/is then either the Russians are light years more advanced than the US ( unlikely since they lost the cold war )
Why?

I haven't seen any reports which necessarily involve extremely advanced technology. There are reports that can be interpreted that way, of course, but that's if misidentification, misinterpretation, and other weaknesses of eyewitness reports are not considered part of the picture. That's if a lack of information is not considered part of the picture.

I once personally observed a group of people misidentify a toy balloon as a huge object flying at an "impossible" speed. If I hadn't been there, if I had only heard an eyewitness description, that balloon would be a UFO.

lol nice try.

First, the reply to your quote about the US air force not knowing what something in US airspace was the initial point of contention not the validity of the eye witness or witnesses. And what is your definition of Extremely advanced technology?? That is such a relative term, maybe your definition of advanced is different to mine. Also you are aware that there are plenty of Airforce personnel that have made eyewitness testimony about ufo's.

Your contention is weak at best.

As for your personal observations, I have personally observed educated and intelligent people make bad choices voluntarily. Does that mean all educated and intelligent people do so?? That would be highly assumptive and an example of cognitive laziness on my part to think so.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The continuing lack of new (or even "new old") documentation after all this time is a pretty good indication that the original documents were part of a short-term disinformation project that was abandoned some time ago. The trail has gone very cold, with no sign of it warming up. Unless we're to assume that all the paperwork Majestic 12 generated was efficiently burned, eaten or otherwise destroyed. I don't know of any government organization that well organized.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

First, the reply to your quote about the US air force not knowing what something in US airspace was the initial point of contention not the validity of the eye witness or witnesses.
Yes, and it still is. The original question I replied to was why did the government want to "debunk" UFO sightings. Many eyewitness reports cannot be explained for the reasons I gave. Rather than say "we don't know what you saw", the tendency would be to offer any explanation, for the reason I gave.

Also you are aware that there are plenty of Airforce personnel that have made eyewitness testimony about ufo's.
Yes, and they don't know what they saw either. Can their eyewitness reports be interpreted as evidence of advanced technology? Yes. Is it proof of advanced technology? No.

Does that mean all educated and intelligent people do so??
No. But it does mean that anyone is capable of doing so. To not think so would be foolish. But it does not require intent to misidentify or misinterpret something seen in the sky.

edit on 5/19/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yea but as far as your concerned, you have written everyone off already. I don't know why you come here honestly.

First, the reply to your quote about the US air force not knowing what something in US airspace was the initial point of contention not the validity of the eye witness or witnesses.
Yes, and it still is. The original question I replied to was why did the government want to "debunk" UFO sightings. Many eyewitness reports cannot be explained for the reasons I gave. Rather than say "we don't know what you saw", the tendency would be to offer any explanation, for the reason I gave.

Also you are aware that there are plenty of Airforce personnel that have made eyewitness testimony about ufo's.
Yes, and they don't know what they saw either. Can their eyewitness reports be interpreted as evidence of advanced technology? Yes. Is it proof of advanced technology? No.

Does that mean all educated and intelligent people do so??
No. But it does mean that anyone is capable of doing so. To not think so would be foolish. But it does not require intent to misidentify or misinterpret something seen in the sky.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Wikileaks Exposed Connection Between JFK Assassination and UFOs

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-5-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join