It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Stratfor UFO Files Confirms Majestic 12 Documents Are Real

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

By 1949, military intelligence authorities had classified the "flying
saucer" phenomenon as Top Secret and Army CIC had passed on information
that the Soviets may have developed saucer-shaped aerial weapons capable
of delivering atomic bombs or dissipating radioactive materials over
NATO countries as a stopgap measure to make up for the nonexistent
nuclear weapons arsenal

This i can believe.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: freelance_zenarchist

Beyond ifs, buts and maybes there's nothing in those documents to defend. It'd be interesting if Bill Moore disclosed how and why it all went down but the nature of elaborate hoaxes rarely end that way.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
UK MOD Released USA MJ-12 UFO Documents

www.ufo-blogger.com...

I found these documents too ... Is UK also reporting HOAX ?
edit on 17-5-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: freelance_zenarchist
a reply to: awakehuman

First question: What the bleep is Wikileaks Stratfor UFO files?

On Monday February 27th, 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor.

The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Neat. I'm going to wait to actually give my thoughts until a little more digging has been done.

Although the M12 documents have been "debunked", the reasons they are claimed to be hoaxes are not rock solid. Sure the language and typeface might be different, but that's not a 100% proof, so I'll leave it at that until more has come to light.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: gortex

Privately owned but it works for the CIA? A bit contradictory...

Hm, smells as if Assange just invented a new boogeyman. It's been some time now that Assange didn't have get attention.

Is there a way to verify Assange's accusations, and by extension, the veracity of his documents?

There are Stratfor E-Mails, the E-mails are on the WL site, they are supposed to be intelligence gatherers, as much as is Snowden's firm. Many of the E-mails are vague and second-handish in composition, as if the writers themselves are just speculating, like putting one and two together to make four. Other stuff is about what they do know. Assange is not inventing anything, remember it's he who is having a restricted lifestyle. That does not happen for nothing, (even though no one seems to know how to deal with him)

Anyway, the blogger site doesn't present the E-mails up front... as in the raw material.

You will get Wikileaks by the search engine, scroll down to the Stratfor section

edit on 17-5-2014 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

UK MOD didn't report anything. Someone mailed copies of the MJ-12 documents to them, that's why they had them on file and appeared in the UFO documents they released.

I'm familiar with Wikileaks, but you didn't answer my question.

Wikileaks Stratfor UFO files is word soup made up by a UFO blog.

Let me ask you this, would you be interested at all in that 14 year old Rense article if it wasn't included in an email exchange between a couple of Stratfor employees?

edit on 17-5-2014 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

here is the link

Wikileaks

htt ps://search.wikileaks .org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1641924 -- here is the URL. Copy and paste, then remove the space in https and after wikilinks before the .org

does this site not allow wikileak links? Its putting __ where wikileaks and org are supposed to be.
edit on 17-5-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Hm, smells as if Assange just invented a new boogeyman. It's been some time now that Assange didn't have get attention.

Is there a way to verify Assange's accusations, and by extension, the veracity of his documents?

Absolutely. You're only a real mastermind of a nefarious multi-corporate entity if you have a dozen strawmen conveniently situated to take the blame without actually earning it, so you can effortlessly make fools out of all the whistleblowers who try to threaten your empire.

Which might actually explain some of these documents.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

Why are you giving me links to Wikileaks?

Hey! What's this? www.rense.com...

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The link I posted has all the same info as yours. In fact, your link is provided on the page my link links too. :-)

The title of the thread refers to wikilinks, therefore I was pointing people to the wikilinks site. I was aware it was available other places.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68

here is the link

Wikileaks

htt ps://search.wikileaks .org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1641924 -- here is the URL. Copy and paste, then remove the space in https and after wikilinks before the .org

does this site not allow wikileak links? Its putting __ where wikileaks and org are supposed to be.

It seems that way, although I don't recall it being mentioned as a no no. It's the first thing on a search page anyway.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Yes, that's because Fred Burton ([email protected]) copy and pasted the Rense article and sent it to Brian Genchur ([email protected]).

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: awakehuman
UK MOD Released USA MJ-12 UFO Documents

www.ufo-blogger.com...

I found these documents too ... Is UK also reporting HOAX ?

Just to reinforce what freelance_zenarchist has posted.

The UK MoD is implying that MJ12 documents are a hoax based on the FBI's reaction to them anyway.

If you study these documents you will find that the UK MoD UFO files contains an awful lot of correspondence between various members of the public and the "UFO Desk" and also between staff at the MoD. They will often contain photocopies of documents that are being queried, magazine & newspaper articles etc. This does not mean that the documents are genuine. It is simply that the MJ12 documents were photocopied to assist with a particular piece of correspondence in this case.

The referenced document in this case is DEFE 24-2023-1-1

(click on the document to enlarge)

After which a number of MJ12 documents are photocopied for reference (not endorsement).

In reference to the MJ12 files it is clearly noted.

So let's rule that one completely out of the equation.

However someone went to great lengths to produce these documents even if they are all fakes.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: freelance_zenarchist

Yes, that's because Fred Burton ([email protected]) copy and pasted the Rense article and sent it to Brian Genchur ([email protected]).

That's correct, If anything much of what Stratfor do, is read the papers and speculate. Anyone want a job??

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I see. My apologies. I was only trying to be of service to the thread.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I, too, am just posting to check on developments, and won't hold a breath.

MJ-12 docs were interesting and although they've been largely dismissed, my own thoughts are that there must be something at least similar to an 'MJ-12' out there. There ARE strange craft seen and tracked and the govt. MUST be interested in it if they are doing their jobs (and if one actually crashed... well...).

If the above is true, and I at least think it could be, someone would leak something, or something might be found in a Snowden-esque leak... as it's of great importance to humanity at large.

I'm still hoping for a smoking gun to come from a security leak. I've heard enough to believe it sure could be the biggest secret kept, strange as it seems.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It's an American organisation focused on intelligence. Why wouldn't it work closely with state intelligence agencies?

The video as posted by Gortex was published in late 2012. So contrary to your statements, Julian Assange is not creating a new boogeyman as a result of a lack of exposure.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: awakehuman
According to Wikileaks Stratfor UFO files, among all the controversial documents leaked to the public in the last twenty years regarding state secrets and the UFO phenomena is the fantastic revelations of the CIA's unacknowledged MJ MAJESTIC TWELVE files disclosing the most guarded of all classified subjects-extraterrestrial life forms and their technologies.

Source : www.ufo-blogger.com...

Interesting .... What you guys think ?

I never accepted their authenticity and anyone that does is accepting foolishness so prevalent in Ufology.

en.wikipedia.org...
[...The first reference to a classified group called "MJ-Twelve" was discovered in a suspicious document dated in 1980. In this first appearance of what is now commonly called "MJ-12", the name was spelled out, not abbreviated. However, this document was later identified to be a hoax[citation needed] and attributed to United States Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) Special Agent Richard Doty, who provided it to author William Moore for the purpose (according to Moore) of feeding disinformation to Paul Bennewitz, whom AFOSI was actively working to discredit. In 1984, a set of documents was allegedly discovered in United States archives, though under circumstances that are now considered questionable as well. These 1984 documents more closely resemble legitimate declassified documents, appearing to show more effort was made to have them appear genuine. Reportedly, the FBI later declared them to be "completely bogus".[1]

UFO conspiracy theories and the popular media based on them sometimes incorporate Majestic 12.]

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

does this site not allow wikileak links?

Apparently not, which is extremely ironic if you ask me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join