It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll be on "America's Book of Secrets" tonight on The History Channel 2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I hadn't heard Mt Weather or DIA was that extensive.

Interesting........

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So far Springer, there making you look like an ancient alien guest, sorry, just calling it like I see it. Not suggesting this is in fact how you feel personally. Just saying

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

Ok, let me preface this statement with this comment. I'm so tired of tv shows claiming to offer proof of a subject while providing nothing but mental masturbation for said subject that I can barely watch anything on tv anymore. I can barely trust any off it or its cohorts. Case in point, this show, until some media source comes up with substantiated news that is verifiable I am left with dismal failures.

edit on 17-5-2014 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
P.s. Kuddos for your fifteen minutes

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ok, here's my last quote on this subject, Springer I trust your integrity, I believe you have solid knowledge on this subject. This show made me feel like a university student listening to a kindergarten lecture on the subject at hand. Personally I believe your better than that and sorry for not kissing your arse

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Just finished watching it. First, you look just like your avatar, second, the Above Top Secret under your name, was nice to see. I thought you were personable, knowledgeable, & looked comfortable. It was the first time I watched the show, I thought it was pretty good.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
For me it comes on (again) at midnight (MST). "Secret underground: Secret subterranean facilities in the U. S. are examined." I've never seen this American book of secrets so thanks for the navigation. Will tune in.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I haven't seen it yet, I assume I did get some airtime and they did show the URL.

It's a WIN then.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

It's how it goes... The ONLY thing I cared about was/is getting ATS' name out there.
Right?

Right...

I haven't seen it yet as I don't get that channel either, so I hope I did a solid by us all. I tried, but I don't control the editing suite for this (or any) show.

We'll see how I did when I see it.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I can't watch it till Monday when I have to go to work, but I think it's really cool that this episode along with the ATS URL will be broadcast to many for the rest of the history of the history channel#2.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
I haven't seen it yet, I assume I did get some airtime and they did show the URL.

It's a WIN then.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe you were in 3 separate short clips. And yup, Above Top Secret, was under your clip. If was great to see! You did well & you were passionate about the subject matter, you were interesting & you seemed comfortable....good job!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.

originally posted by: Springer

It's a WIN then.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe you were in 3 separate short clips. And yup, Above Top Secret, was under your clip. If was great to see! You did well & you were passionate about the subject matter, you were interesting & you seemed comfortable....good job!

Was he in the beginning or the end?
I missed the first 15 minutes and part of the end and I don't recall seeing him....

[sorry Springer]

Will watch for re-run....

edit on 18-5-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Springer was on three times in the first half hour, I only made it till 10:40, so if there was more I'll have to catch it in a re-run. Very articulate and engaging. These shows are what they are, mostly a primer for the subjects. Loved the sinkhole information!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I got a chance to watch it, and I also loved the part about the sinkholes.

Although, I had to wait til the second time they showed you to make sure it was you. You looked totally different, and I was way off about how I thought you would speak.

Have you ever had anyone tell you, you were intimidating? Because the way you speak is in a pretty much straight up, clear cut, get the point across type way. Most people don't like that.

Enjoyed the show. Are you slated to be on anymore? If you are, please let us know.

ETA: Yes Springer, they did get Above Top Secret spelled right.........

edit on 18-5-2014 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I just went to check the schedule as they usually re-air their new ones fairly quickly. The full episode is available on line now.

www.history.com...

44 minutes long.
edit on 5/18/2014 by TXTriker because: add time

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Good Show and a great job by you.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Nice to finally see you, Springer! I can't get over the resemblance you bear to Derrel Sims from the show "Uncovering Aliens." You even sound like him!

www.alienhunter.org...

Enjoyed the show and will keep an eye out for you on future episodes.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Springer,

I watched this episode online. You look like a pro in front of the camera, comfortable, at ease in your own skin.

I liked seeing Above Top Secret listed under you during portions of the show.

Ignore the complaints of some people that you didn't somehow whip an Alien out of your pocket for full disclosure, and dump all the top secret info supposedly hidden in your head somewhere.

Yes, you do look like your avy. And, you look much taller than I had thought. But of course, everyone is tall to me...

Keep up the great work...

Des

edit on 18-5-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I was able to watch last nite. Unfortunatly for me it was very late and I wasn't able to concentrate on the context as much as I would have liked, due to the fact that I just got off a fourteen hour work day.

From what I was able to stay awake for, I thought it was a very informative show. I will watch it again when I get a chance.

Got alittle Clark Gable look going on there. Nice.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You came off well, which is better than most do on programs like this. They do tend to use creative editing. As for the plug, it only said Above Top Secret - no .com - and listed you as Co-Editor. To me, that made it look like you wrote a book with someone else. I guess if people look up you or Above Top Secret, they will find the site but I thought that was mildly misleading.

As for the show itself, not much new for those of us that have been researching this stuff but as someone said, it's just a primer. I've been watching this show, The 100, that mentioned a Mount Weather. Being lazy(or maybe just dumb) I forgot to look it up and see if it was real and where it was. Well, now I know.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join