It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll be on "America's Book of Secrets" tonight on The History Channel 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Cool, already in DVR. Pretty cool show.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

CONGRATS.

Are you familiar with Balthauser (sp?) and his research on that topic? I think he lives in Roswell.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

I have no idea how much of what they shot they will use or how they will edit it. That's just part of the deal when you do these shows, everything I said could end up on the cutting room floor or could be spun via creative editing... I guess we'll find out tonight, I don't really care as long as they spell AboveTopSecret.com correctly.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Ah! the schedule must be different here. H2 has two episodes back to back tonight starting at 11.00PM GMT. One is about Fort Knox, and the other is Area 51, no Secret Underground billing.

Yeah gutted, we all probably have to wait a year or so before we get it on our H2. Oh well, at least we've got bear Grylls The island over here. Love that show.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thedoctorswife

Looks like they air the episodes on their website www.history.com... the following week. Last week's show is available to watch now. Don't know what day they upload them so it could be sooner than next Saturday.

I can't watch it either, I don't get H2 in my cable subscription. lol

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Always glad to see one of you guys doing stuff in the public eye. I think getting the sight more exposure will be a good thing. I just hope they don't butcher your words too much. That could make us all look bad.

Could you come back here and let us know what you thought of the show and how well they portrayed your opinion?
edit on 17-5-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

Can you talk about the process of getting on the show?
edit on 17-5-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Cheers,will have a gander at that.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
As long as it's not like the spongebob episode where his big part in a movie is like a quarter second long and 3/4 of the way covered.

lmao

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

2 ?'s

1. Could you ask them for the unedited to post on ATS as an ATS hosted video after they are done with it all?

2. Is there an online link that you know of that we could watch it via? I threw out the TV years ago.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Set timer on dvr...

Can we do stuff with photoshop?

Just kiddink!!!

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Awesome!

That's super exciting and I will be tuning in for sure! Love that show and ATS!!

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
That's for the post. I will be watching.

So what shocking information about underground bases can you reveal to us on ATS?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Whaaat! that's awesome!

We watch that show here at work. Heading to DVR now!

Nice! never mind it's already set up to record.
edit on 17-5-2014 by GoShredAK because: Edit

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: thedoctorswife

Looks like they air the episodes on their website www.history.com... the following week. Last week's show is available to watch now. Don't know what day they upload them so it could be sooner than next Saturday.

I can't watch it either, I don't get H2 in my cable subscription. lol

So do I start the official Springer fan club now... or what? I can photoshop your head on various scantily clad fellers. We can sell merchandise... autographs... locks of hair...

**seriously though : YOU are holding out on us by not posting more, mister. I feel cheated.. and disgruntled and stuff. I dont care if you have a life.. be irresponsible, ditch all those real life commitments, and post dammit**

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Congratulations.

I would cancel the cable before this was aired wouldn't I?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
My recording is set. 10 p.m. East coast. Can't wait to watch! My 13 year old usually watches these certain shows, but it will be my 1st time catching it....interesting topic

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Darn I don't get that channel where I'm at. All I get is the "watch me get rich off of crackheads and hoarders" channel.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: Spiro

It should be here: www.history.com... in a few days. I don't know how long they wait before they put the latest episode up on their site, so you'll just have to check it for the episode titled "Secret Underground".

@Aleister- No it's not live it was recorded back in March.

Can't wait to hear the difference between what you testified to and what they broadcast. If there is any.

edit on 17-5-2014 by twohawks because: edit to add a disclaimer

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

So far, so good. This new episode is indeed on at 10PM E Daylight Svgs time, on H2.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So far so good, the info has been somewhat innocuous so far but still pertinent to those who've never heard it before. Cuddos all the same

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join