It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will Disclosure Come From?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: ArtemisE

There will never be any disclosure...there doesn't need to be. The evidence is abundant and obvious...except to doubters as yourself still looking at the sky and waiting.

All the millions of pieces of evidence, films, photos, accounts, recordings, history. "..prove Im right. There is NEVER going to be a "disclosure".

There doesn't NEED to be...think about it

The only thing that "...the millions of pieces of evidence, films, photos, accounts, recordings, history. "..prove" is the reality of UFOs. Disclosure leans towards revealing knowledge of and contact with non-human beings. That is what the wait is for.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Here it is .... from me .

I have previously worked for various shadowy organisations ,
and have been introduced to a few different alien peoples .
One race can't speak ... they have no tongues , telepathy only .
Another can , and speaks English ...

They all look very similar to us .

They have technology that is slowly bringing Earth into their fold .
They control the Milky Way , and get around in ships up to 5km. in diameter .
So , there you have it .

They do not wish to have disclosure yet ,
not many people can , or will accept it .

Do YOU ?????

and no , I don't have artifacts or DVD evidence ...
just my own experience ...
edit on 18-5-2014 by radarloveguy because: one day

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis
I can tell you where it won't come from...It won't come from the ones that have the most to lose.
The US government holds all the marbles and they aim to keep them.
Disclosure is out there but the media is controlled by the folks with the marbles.

What makes you think these supposed "aliens" would only deal with the USA? The USA is just one of over 200 countries on this planet. Why would they "hold all the marbles"? The US government doesn't control the world's media.

The reason there isn't "disclosure" is because there are no aliens here and never have been.

Even the name "flying saucer" started out as a misinterpretation off a sighting back in the 1940s. The objects seen by Kenneth Arnold weren't saucer-shaped.

But once the term "flying saucer" was coined, suddenly almost every UFO report consisted of... saucers! What a coincidence.

UFOs are just the modern-day equivalent of pixies or dragons: folk mythology to scare each other with around the campfire.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I would not argue that religion needs to be got rid of. It might turn out to be our best defense against invasion. Can you imagine what would happen if there was disclosure?

serious questions would be asked; are they from satan or God? ; why are they so secretive? why did they abduct and terrorise people? are the good aliens and bad aliens one and the same? are they all bad? Should we vote for politicians who support the aliens or for the ones that don't? are people who resist the aliens working for the devil? are the aliens devils?

The pope and the Dali Lama would be called upon to give their point of view. What if Christians become divided as to the true nature of these beings?

I suspect that the only way disclosure will come is if a crisis comes. If this civilization collapses - and it will to some degree - people will be in need of help and may turn to the ufonauts for help. At this point humanity will be at its most vulnerable and the aliens may take advantage.
edit on 18-5-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Politicians will only do what the people want when the people are calling the shots,this means that until there is a law enforced 100% vote in any country there CAN NEVER be a true representative government

Votes are useless. No matter who you vote for you will end up voting for THEM

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE
true disclosure comes from within

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

it's interesting that you used the word "scare" in your comment. You're saying they are simply cultural archetypes or psychological memes perpetuated by folk stories, media and Hollywood then correct? what, I wonder, was Ezekiel talking about or the other ancient people who "made up folk stories" about highly strange or "para"normal occurrences when they couldn't have had any precedent? how come they all come up with the basic same story of sky people from other star systems and other planets? Keep in mind this is all based on language so it's important to understand when we are talking about things our language fails to describe.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

you said "people will be in need of help and may turn to the ufonauts for help"

what do you mean by "turn"? what do we do in order to contact "them" or do they already know our need? If we're talking about advanced species of sentient beings who may have their own philosophies and religions then why would we worry about being taken "advantage" of? and how do you describe us being taken advantage of by them? how do you know it hasn't already been the case? I would worry more if they ignored us. I believe there is inherent goodness throughout a conscious universe and possible across other dimensions, so basically we're good to go on the scary Hollywood nonsense. This is not a movie and will be nothing like you've seen nor heard of. Trust in goodness and you'll be fine.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

that's why I say disclosure will come from within. people have to work themselves through all the questions before the reality sinks in. the reality is not waiting for us to acknowledge it. it's up to us as individuals whether or not it becomes an accepted reality.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

I tend to go with the thesis outlined in David Jacob's book 'The Threat'

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Not true,it is a Psy-op.

The ONLY ways they can manipulate us is is we let them do it of our own free-will.We are Legion and they are a Filthy Few.

If a 100% real-time vote were actioned and supported by laws,then there would be no need for conflicting and competing levels of government to exist,no miscommunications,no negotiations,and no sales jobs,the windows of opportunity we give the Filthy few will all close at once and 75% of government structure as we know it today would be rendered useless and dismantled.

The only reason TPTB have influence within multi-partys is BECAUSE WE LET THEM DO IT by not using a real-time 100% participaction VOTE.They have divided and conquored,so to beat them you cut out their opportunity.with ONE real true vote the peoples wishes are immediatly known within minutes,then it is simply a matter of ONE single group doing as the people demand,and because it is one single group,not a series of handoffs by competing groups,ACCOUNTABILITY exists as does a linear exact history of the things the People demanded,no room for miscommunications or errors no wiggle room to manipulate the People.

Try suggesting this idea and see the response you recieve.

There is NO NEED for more than ONE group to exist functioning as a tool of the Peoples wishes,and this group has NO DECISION MAKING POWER AT ALL,NONE ZERO BUPKISS.All they do is execute the Peoples demands.

Once all competing Political Groups are dismantled and replaced by servants of the People,then all branches of the military come under ONE directive,no more splintered support of different political partys and directions.

If someone thinks the Country needs to go to war then the PEOPLE vote in realtime within hours and the decision is made.

If the People want free HealthCare then they vote in realtime and within hours the decision is made.

It can now be this simple if we want it to be this way.

No President or Cabinet or Group calling any shots,the PEOPLE SPEAK AND ARE HEARD,and the one single ACCOUNTABLE AND EASILY REPLACABLE group of servants with singular clear orders tasked with fulfilling the Peoples wishes goes into action immediatly.

I see your point but you are talking about voting for one out of several Political entities,I am talking about one Nationwide realtime vote by the People,the Vote I am talking about is a real vote a decision by the People ,your vote is a decision on who to give control over the people to.

You see they can only have multiple partys if there is no 100% vote and if there is a logistical requirement for the multi-level geographical delivery,which we NO LONGER REQUIRE,this geographic delivery structure was originally intended to make up for the lag-time between communicating ALL of the peoples votes or wishes from everywhere GEOGRAPHICLLY,this is how the multi-level multi party structure was born.

We dont need Liberals or Democrats,that entire notion is now antiquitated and regressive and where TPTB hide.

We dont need REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PEOPLE ANYMORE.....we can now represent ourselves together in realtime at one time online.We can now SEE the true unadultered voice of the people in front of us as it is spoken and NO ONE can alter that voice.

Why are there poltical Partys arguing and debating over wether or not the People should have free healthcare or of the Country shoul go to or pull out of a War?How is it possible that one group could do something different than the other group when they are all suppossed to represent the voice of the People?This is impossible.The People only need a Group of Employees or servants to exacute clear orders with NO DECISION MAKING INPUTS.

The People KNOW WHAT THEY WANT,there is no need for anyone to speak for them on any level at all and surely no one should be making decisions for them.

We dont need to vote or request for Groups of people who may or may not do as we ask to represent our voice,WE ARE OUR OWN VOICE NOW and our votes can now be TRUE votes which are DEMANDS not requests.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

That is a very idealistic situation you are describing. But the present world is run in secret by dark individuals. Have you read The Key by Strieber?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

how come they all come up with the basic same story of sky people from other star systems and other planets?
Other star systems? Other planets? Really?

Sky people, sure. They weren't really sure what the sky was. Didn't know what stars are. So, the sky is another world and people live there. Folk story. Like a chariot dragging the Sun across the sky every day.

edit on 5/18/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
Even the name "flying saucer" started out as a misinterpretation off a sighting back in the 1940s. The objects seen by Kenneth Arnold weren't saucer-shaped.

But once the term "flying saucer" was coined, suddenly almost every UFO report consisted of... saucers! What a coincidence.

The first reference to 'saucer' came before Arnold;

"in 1878, a Denison, Texas, farmer named John Martin saw a dark flying disk high in the sky. According to the Denison Daily News,, Martin described his UFO as a "saucer," thus first coining a term that would not come into common usage for nearly a hundred years." ~ Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

"in 1878, a Denison, Texas, farmer named John Martin saw a dark flying disk high in the sky. According to the Denison Daily News,, Martin described his UFO as a "saucer," thus first coining a term that would not come into common usage for nearly a hundred years." ~ Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs.

Correct...

Here is what Kenneth's Arnold's "saucer" was actually shaped like:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
a reply to: radarloveguy

that's why I say disclosure will come from within. people have to work themselves through all the questions before the reality sinks in. the reality is not waiting for us to acknowledge it. it's up to us as individuals whether or not it becomes an accepted reality.

True, but official disclosure will not come until there is a crisis that forces it or until some faction or other sees a clear and present advantage in going public.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This whole thread seems to be starting from the premise that there is already something to be disclosed, which is rather presumptuous.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious

Youll be waiting a long time. Its already happened. Don't be waiting for a world to put arms around each in agreement (we have wars and wars because folks DONT agree)...and quit staring at the sky waving signs "Welcome our alien friends!!".

And the governments are never...ever...going to announce anything. If only for the 2 reasons...they are already here and have been...and that not all people of all the other nations will ever...ever...believe the other governments that they fight with.

At least watch "I know what I saw"-leading scientists, theologians, philosophers, big name UFO researchers made this documentary to PROVE to the world wee are and have been visited.

There you go. And what happened? Folks are STILL waiting for a "disclosure" that is never going to come...because it already has. Evidence abounds in the thousands of pieces....

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

Not only what you say but I've always had a beef with Arnold's description of what his objects were doing:
en.wikipedia.org...
"...Arnold would state he likened their movement to saucers skipping on water, ..."

I've never seen nor heard of anyone skipping saucers on water. Flattened rocks but not saucers.

Once again, I find it impossible that a middle-aged man had such superb vision while wearing glasses (!) that he considered his objects to possibly be geese or that he could still see them on edge. Approximately 15 miles away! I live in Manhattan and the island is approximately 13.4 miles long. If the island was flat without anything on it but a flat plain and I stood on what is now called Battery Park and I looked towards the north, I doubt that I could see anything unless it was gigantic, let alone an object that Arnold described as being approx. 100 feet in size.

(Wikipedia as above)
"Using a dzus cowling fastener as a gauge to compare the nine objects to the distant DC-4, Arnold estimated their angular size as slightly smaller than the DC-4, about the width between the outer engines (about 60 feet). Arnold also said he realized that the objects would have to be quite large to see any details at that distance and later, after comparing notes with a United Airlines crew that had a similar sighting 10 days later (see below), placed the absolute size as larger than a DC-4 airliner (or greater than 100 feet (30 m) in length). Army Air Force analysts would later estimate 140 to 280 feet (85 m), based on analysis of human visual acuity and other sighting details (such as estimated distance)."

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious

Yes, 15 miles would shrink all but the most gigantic machines. I have no answer for that one except that there must have been a mistake in the estimated distance or they were really huge.

But Arnold's sighting is not the first. There were many sightings of flying 'saucers' or discs just before his. His was the one most publicised at the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join