It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon Has a Plan to Stop the "Zombie Apocalypse".... Seriously.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I would feel much safer as an American citizen if the government spent more time and money on stopping a zombie apocalypse than it did on mass surveillance. What does that say about America? What does that say about me? Haha.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well why not...the GOV - CDC Centers for disease Control and Prevention has a page dedicated to Zombie Preparedness

It makes me wonder, what's really going on with all this Zombie business?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
id perfer they spend our tax money on zombie prevention then the usual stupid ways they waste it

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The simple reason the pentagon is using the term "ZOMBIES" when designing domestic wargame scenarios, is simply because using the term "AMERICAN CITIZENS" would be rude.

REPEAT: The pentagon is substituting the word "zombies" for "citizens" in domestic wargame scenarios, which is equivalent to "PRACTICING FOR MARTIAL LAW".

The term "zombie" is the perfect dehumanizing term to use, for example, on SARS or MERS/etc. affected citizens, who could be termed "terminal" cases [destined to die from the disease] - so why not contain and shoot the "zombies" [citizens] before they spread the zombie disease [deadly flu virus, etc.], since they are the walking dead anyway.

In short, the military is planning domestic martial law scenarios using zombie terminology, when we already have an over-developed domestic law enforcement system. Americans don't want the military planning domestic war here, and using the term "zombies" is ANYTHING BUT CUTE.

I predicted years ago that, if not downsized after the wars, the massively built up American military/spy machine used overseas MUST, by profession, turn against the American people when they return home WITH NOTHING ELSE TO DO after the wars wind down. The government didn't downsize the military, so we have a huge domestic military apparatus of killers, spies and murderers for profit, which has NOTHING TO DO but focus its entire apparatus on American citizens now that the overseas wars are ending. Snowden's spy leaks showed the spies turning against us. And zombie scenarios show the military turning against us. TRAITOROUS...sad, and horrible.

edit on 18-5-2014 by urmenimu because: gey

edit on 18-5-2014 by urmenimu because: geyer

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Something do drink nice and slow in the heat of the summer.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Perhaps reading the quote taken directly from the CDC website will ease your mind. Perhaps it will kick it into overdrive. Nonetheless, it's still interesting they've provided an answer to the question being asked by many on this thread.

It partially makes sense, at the same time, I tend to question the 'official' report they release to answer public questions. Just have a look at the 'official' reports the military/gov. give when they are questioned about UFO's. My opinion is that they've only become more clever with the content of the report and the picture it paints to the reader.
CDC- Zombie Preparedness

Wonder why Zombies, Zombie Apocalypse, and Zombie Preparedness continue to live or walk dead on a CDC web site? As it turns out what first began as a tongue in cheek campaign to engage new audiences with preparedness messages has proven to be a very effective platform. We continue to reach and engage a wide variety of audiences on all hazards preparedness via Zombie Preparedness; and as our own director, Dr. Ali Khan, notes, "If you are generally well equipped to deal with a zombie apocalypse you will be prepared for a hurricane, pandemic, earthquake, or terrorist attack." So please log on, get a kit, make a plan, and be prepared!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join