It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon Has a Plan to Stop the "Zombie Apocalypse".... Seriously.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This is incredible,... but it is real. Foreign Policy www.foreignpolicy.com... has discovered an Exclusive document, a detailed plan of action of the Pentagon on scenarios of the best Horror Movies. The plan, called CONPLAN 8888, configures detailed strategies and tactics to deal with threats from a wide variety of zombies... Of course this trainig is aimed, ultimately, to face threats of all kinds, from the most unlikely: Zombies.
The catalog of the walking dead also includes zombies that come from outer space... Is it good also for an Alien Invasion?

The CONPLAN 8888 www.scribd.com...

Incredibly, the Defense Department has a response if zombies attacked and the armed forces had to eradicate flesh-eating walkers in order to "preserve the sanctity of human life" among all the "non-zombie humans."
Buried on the military's secret computer network is an unclassified document, obtained by Foreign Policy, called "CONOP 8888." It's a zombie survival plan, a how-to guide for military planners trying to isolate the threat from a menu of the undead -- from chicken zombies to vegetarian zombies and even "evil magic zombies" -- and destroy them.

"This plan fulfills fictional contingency planning guidance tasking for U.S. Strategic Command to develop a comprehensive [plan] to undertake military operations to preserve 'non-zombie' humans from the threats posed by a zombie horde," CONOP 8888's plan summary reads. "Because zombies pose a threat to all non-zombie human life, [Strategic Command] will be prepared to preserve the sanctity of human life and conduct operations in support of any human population -- including traditional adversaries."

CONOP 8888, otherwise known as "Counter-Zombie Dominance" and dated April 30, 2011, is no laughing matter, and yet of course it is. As its authors note in the document's "disclaimer section," "this plan was not actually designed as a joke."

To Mods: feel free to move in appropriate forum.
Thanks

edit on 17-5-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Your tax dollars at work ..

Too bad they cant come up with ways of solving more realistic and pressing problems ..

+3 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
does this include the zombies that use facebook all day?

+3 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Haha I wish.

Might as well include these Zombies too :/

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
does this include the zombies that use facebook all day?

For sure. But in this case scenario the counter tactical response is pretty easy: "No Signal!"

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

does make me wonder if they have a contingency plan...then are they engineering this scenario through our foods and just waiting to hit the right "chemical sequence" to induce this in people and then hope the planning succeeds....would at least make a decent B grade movie plot

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

does make me wonder if they have a contingency plan...then are they engineering this scenario through our foods and just waiting to hit the right "chemical sequence" to induce this in people and then hope the planning succeeds....would at least make a decent B grade movie plot

We live in a strange world and I would not be surprised by anything.

As I often say: things are worse than we can imagine...

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
There was some information about this a couple of years back, that the US government has been training using zombie scenarios.

One of the many suggested reasons for it was that it trains military and police units to shoot to kill infected people; particularly confused infected people who may stagger out of a quarantine zone and end the world. It dehumanizes the infected into a threat.

It's a sinister thought that one day the military may be asked to open fire on innocent diseased people to save the planet. Or you know, maybe they're not infected with anything fatal at all and it's a set up.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Sometimes I wonder what on earth do they know that we don't?
Or do they just have too much spare time on their hands....

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

[...]to undertake military operations to preserve 'non-zombie' humans from the threats posed by a zombie horde,"

Look up the origins of the zombie-genre, and suddenly this is a very scary exfil-scenario for a massive "insurgency".

a reply to: Pinke

Good post.

edit on 17-5-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

[...]to undertake military operations to preserve 'non-zombie' humans from the threats posed by a zombie horde,"

Look up the origins of the zombie-genre, and suddenly this is a very scary exfil-scenario for a massive "insurgency".

a reply to: Pinke

Good post.

an insurgency of people on mass angry people at the government.....hmmm very pessimistic of you but probably right on the money ...always great to know where those hard earned tax dollars are ending up

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
You know times are slow in Ufology when Arken starts making Zombie Apocalypse threads.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

far too much spare time on their hands and lots of tax dollars .. the military is not known for its intelligence .. far from the brightest crayons in the box there

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Nut hat on..
thats why it will be a good idea to go underground or at least off the streets till the "Zombies" are eliminated
.. to ensure the survival of those that are still thinking clearly..
and... LOL

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Remember the game Carmageddon, it is used as a tool to desensitize the trainee and the planner to the possible use of armed force against civilian population by training them to see there target's as non human.
During the second world war the germans' kept meticulous records and from what survived the most common injury on the eastern front was frost bite of the trigger finger, they puzzled and came up with the idea it was psychologically related and that the subconsious was cutting blood to the trigger finger as the soldier came face to face with his oponent whom was just like him except for the uniform and not the alien monster the propeganda machine had told him, we are inbuilt to not harm other humans and other studies show that only three in ever one thousand can kill without training with no compunction or difficulty and that two of those three are technically psychopath's while the third they named protector's.

edit on 17-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
You know times are slow in Ufology when Arken starts making Zombie Apocalypse threads.

One star for you, Gortex, as usual

The meanig of this thread, in my opinion, is more deep.

When I read something about "zombies" I do not think at all that this news may come from official sources. I can not think that an entire system or government commission or the Pentagon can spend time and resources and hundreds of employees to draw up a plan like this.

This means only one thing, in my opinion, and that is that the secret plans of governments and authorities and military and the space matter, go far beyond what we can imagine...

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

Me too.

But I'm quite sure they are secretely far beyond... and from many time...

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Gave you a star and a flag for bringing us unusual and enjoyable topics such as this one (which certainly has deeper implications beyond the video game analogy).

I especially liked the part about 'real' Chicken Zombies (CZ):

Not so funny in the real-world, but in this context I had to giggle a bit ... !

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
if there is a technology to re-animate the dead it's them.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I thought this would help with the depth of the thread.

Search Results

zom·bie
ˈzämbē/
noun
noun: zombie; plural noun: zombies
1. a corpse said to be revived by witchcraft, especially in certain African and Caribbean religions.
synonyms: living dead, undead, walking dead, soulless corpse
"why is he walking around like a zombie?"
informal
- a person who is or appears lifeless, apathetic, or completely unresponsive to their surroundings.
- a computer controlled by another person without the owner's knowledge and used for sending spam or other illegal or illicit activities.
2. a tall mixed drink consisting of several kinds of rum, liqueur, and fruit juice.

What I have found (very disturbing by the way) is a cult of people who seem to practice some form of witchcraft, from what I can tell they are invoking demons to possess a person. Search Quibayo on you tube (very graphic and weird stuff) they look like zombies to me. Evil stuff.

<<   2  3 >>

join