It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Mobile - Android Firefox- Is it ever going to get fixed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
ATS mobile on android firefox is pretty much useles. Has been for ages now.

The lines of text do not fit on the screen, even in landscape (which I dont like using anyway). Having to scroll sideways when reading each line of text is ridiculous. ATS Mobile was working great until the most recent 'improvments'.

All other sites I visit have no issues at all so I am not prepared to adjust my browser settings as this will mess up the other 'working' sites.

I love ats but have not been regurarly visiting for weeks now. Each time hoping the issue has been solved but alas not.

The desktop version is not a viable alternative as this just exaggerates the issues.

Any help, advice on when / if this will ever be sorted........I thought the mobile site was important to ATS. We were told the latest major improvments were mainly for mobile devices and yet here we are with a mobile version of the site that is the worse ATS has had for years.

Please sort it out, Im missing my favourite site.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Try setting to desktop view ..
Using firefox on tab 3 with no problems ..
On firefox set to deskop ..
edit on 17/5/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Unfortunatley, ATS in desktop view eats my money up more than most other sites. Its not really a possibility for me when connected to 3g or 4g.
This is why the mobile site is essential for some of us. (using my friends laptop at the moment and its fantastic, just wish the mobile version would work as well.)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Ahh.. ok .. keep forgetting in some places data is expensive .. have you tried the settings in ats under menu options ? Might be something there..

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Thanks, I've messed around lots. Nothing improves.

Unfortunately I live in a remote area of the EU, so internet is all mobile based. (3g & 4g)
edit on 17-5-2014 by greavsie1971 because: (no reason given)

I understand there is a thread regarding bugs and issues but it is massive. I do not have time to plough through it all. Im also sure that most issues will get overlooked as the size of that particular thread is massive. ATS is too important to me to have this particular issue overlooked like so many others in the past.

I love this site and the work that goes into it. Please mods, do not be nasty to me like in the past when raising issues. Im only doing it cos I like this site. Im not being critical in any way. (some people are very sensitive these days, I find I often end comments similar to this one as due to political correctness invading our culture like a swarm of demented locusts, people can act irrationally when offering any kind of negative feedback...even when meant in good intentions.......sign of the times I guess).

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: greavsie1971

Same thing here. iPhone, note 3 and droid ultra freak the heck out. Leaving a reply can induce hysteria. Automatically zooming in while replying and acting nuts in preview mode.

There's a certain "art" to posting mobile. Unfortunately 95% of the time I'm just that..mobile..and confused.

new topics

top topics

join