It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning, or an exposure.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
In response to billy gogleygoop, I thought I was the only one who can sometimes hear voices coming out or near a fan. And I was beginning to wonder if I was going crazy! But I can only make out a word it two and have also heard my name. It sounds like a group or several having a discussion to me.

listened to your video, wish it had been longer but was it saying "Marsha"? I know that some people claim having some kind of "white noise" or consistent background noise helps get better or clearer EVPs. Could the fans noise be a form of white noise? Are there any experienced EVP-ears here that could answer this? Thanks much!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

edit on 9-9-2014 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The talking wasn't coming from the fan. Your hearing ionic sound being sent into your hearing by external signals that use air moving to let u hear it. Its best to ignore it.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
He is one of Satan's elite Lieutenants who's job is to try and influence your emotions into a hatred against family members, and other relationships. These creatures all have different specialties in introduction of different types of temptations onto their human targets.
Breaking up the family is their objective, and more, much more. Once they alienate their target, they seduce them for further corruption. Their ultimate goal is to make their targets hate, hurt, kill, suicide. Usually the target will be shown many ways out of their grasp by those on the side of good. If they are smart, they will tell, yell, holler at the dark ones telling them they are no longer welcome, to get the hell out, and never come back.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scotscorps84
interesting... what is the best thing to say to make a negative energy leave someone alone? .

Well, I can tell you what I've done in the past that has worked for me. But first, let's talk about residual energetic influences in your aura. A little while back I was experiencing more and more negative feelings in my environment. It was getting really bad. So much so, that even when I was away from my abode, I could still feel it. I did ritual cleansing baths, I prayed, I smudged. This dread just wouldn't go away.

Finally, I consulted a psychic/energy lightworker. I had to know what was going on. During my session with her, she informed me, that there were some rather "nasty" negative entities, that had attached themselves to my aura (the energy that surrounds every living thing) and she would like my permission to clear them out. Well, I had been battling energetically, some rather negative people in my environment for some time and it made sense to me, that perhaps residual negative energy may be hanging around.

Negativity can manifest physically as well, don't let anyone tell you otherwise! The entire time that these negative individuals were in the environment, I was yearly battling an infestation of some kind of insect, spiders, earwigs whatever. Never had that problem before. The moment these individuals were out of the environment for good...no more insects. Nobody can tell me there isn't a correlation.

Anyway, I gave her permission to do this clearing for me. OMGoodness!!! I could not believe the difference!!I'm not sure how she did it but, I haven't felt more like my true "self" in YEARS! I don't dread coming home, the anxiety, negative thoughts and depression "Poof" gone. I feel, (for lack of better words) CLEANER in spirit. So, don't discount those things. I really wasn't even expecting anything to happen, because I didn't know if I could trust it. I'd had entity release before, but NEVER felt relief or release like this. Those little #'s must have been major BAD!

I'm not Catholic but, I've also had very good results with saying "The exorcism prayer to St.Michael" pope Leo the 13th 1890 version, when combating negativity and spirits of oppression. After sometime of saying the above prayer, whenever I encountered extreme feelings of negative energies and oppression, I had a dream. In this dream were these short, horrendous looking creatures, that just exuded evil as they approached me. All of the sudden, they became contorted and screamed and scurried (just like in the movies) from my presence! I woke up, knowing that my repeated prayers had been answered. Yet, inside I knew they would attempt to return, because that my friend, is their nature.

Anyway, that's all I got. Hope something here can be of value to you.

edit on 14-9-2014 by jayna because: spelling

edit on 14-9-2014 by jayna because: failed english lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join