It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning, or an exposure.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Have you seen/met Mr. Black-Hat?

I haven't. But I am pretty sure he hangs around my head-space implanting things now, and again. By Him, or one of his people. It may sound off, but I personally believe that some of our thoughts arrive from outside ourselves. I wonder how many people are influenced without even realizing it? That the thought they just had... could not/might not be their own. I have read of people being influenced in their sleep by voices they later record, but can't make sense of (right here in ATS). Which strikes a chord for me.

A few weeks ago (we've been having weird weather, pretty sure it's an El Nino year), I was running around my home, trying to close all the windows, as it had gotten too hot, and I decided to kick on the AC. Moving from room to room, I was unhesitating, as one is wont to be when performing such a miniscule task. Like the lord of my castle, I moved effortlessly through my home, so I didn't even think to stop at my mother's bedroom door (knew she was asleep, so no walking in on anything... embarrassing). I do this little two-tap knock, to let her know that it is me, and that I am coming in. This particular time, I wasn't thinking consciously, just acting, so there was no fear.

I didn't even change the pace of my step as I knocked my little two-tap knock, much faster this time than usual, as I was in a bit of a hurry to get back to a game. Now, I am all about the mind playing tricks, I know when my fears are playing with me, or (usually, with a little self-reflection) when Mr. Black-Hat is. This particular time, I was sure that what I experienced was NOT a figment of my imagination. Remember, I was blank-minded, running practically on auto-pilot (as I call it, no real conscious thought, just a focus and a flow), when I walked into the room. Her (my mother's) bed, is directly in front of the bedroom door. So, to close the windows, I have to angle myself just a bit as I walk into the room. Knowing this (unconsciously, as I have done it repeatedly), I angled myself to the correct course before I opened the door, so that it would be as smooth, and efficient as possible (game was waiting!).

As such, when I entered the room, I wasn't/didn't look directly at my sleeping mom. I was actually looking at the window itself, from the moment I opened the door. The next part gives me a bit of a chill. Over the sound of the fan that she runs while she sleeps, and over the sound of the AC pumping out of the vent, I heard something talking.

You have to realize at this point, that despite years of loud rock n' roll, I still have good hearing, especially in enclosed spaces (more things for the sound to bounce off of). Also, I have discovered throughout my life, that I have good 3 dimensional recognition, it is actually my strong point, other than problem-solving. Being able to recognize patterns, shapes, spaces, and direction, is one of my strengths.

So more than one thing immediately registered as wrong. Do you understand? I am the kind of person, that can walk into my space, and know when someone has been moving things, messing with my stuff, because I instinctively recognize that the space is different. So too was this. I hesitated, at first (remember, auto-pilot), so I actually had to take a split second to register, and dissect what I had just heard. When I did, the other wrong things instantly became recognizable to me. Being that: A) Mom was asleep, and B)the voice I heard was NOT a sleeping persons. Nor did it come from the area of her bed, but directly beside of it. When I stopped (and you have to remember, this all happened in the area of a few seconds time, like machine gun fire, the revelations kept coming), I realized that the words were not only NOT English, but they were not even feminine, or IMO, even human. It was fairly guttural, and odd. Like no voice, or voice-altering mechanism I have ever heard.

I looked directly at the spot, and I saw nothing. But I felt something. We were not alone in that room. My next actions, actually surprised me. Instead of a dread fear, I felt instead, a sort-of bristling. I felt like a mama bear myself! As soon as I instinctively recognized a threat to my loved one, I moved to aggression. I'm not sure I have ever felt that way, but I felt as if I WAS IN THE RIGHT, and IT WAS WRONG TO BE THERE. I spoke to it, as they tell you to do. Although, 'spoke' is a lighter term, I actually COMMANDED it! Threatened it! I said to it (in no uncertainty): "You better leave her ALONE!" I practically growled it, spat it. I tell ya what, I'm not sure how I would have done it, but I left it all on the floor when I promised it, in inflection alone, that I would not stop, until I found some way to hurt it.

I stood there, for a few seconds longer, as if to punctuate the point. That was it, though. No flash of light. No hissing or screaming or cursing. No real outward sign that anything at all had happened. I walked over, and closed the windows, walked out, and reflected on what had just happened.

A few days later, and it is as if she were a new woman again. Her physical pain has decreased. Her physical age seems less pronounced. She has energy, she hasn't had in years. Was it my involvement? I firmly believe that there is no such thing as coincidence. I have a face-off against something invisible, in my mother's room, and a few days later, she is physically, and mentally showing signs of improvement? IMO, therein is the answer. Ever since then, she has had her ups and downs, but still seems to be showing signs of physical and spiritual uplifting. She came into my room a little earlier today, and showed me her hands.

She suffers from that nasty arthritis that cripples older folks. Today, she showed me her hands, and asked me: "Do you notice anything different?" As women do. I looked, being the generally good, and obliging son, and at first, saw nothing. As I am not as used to her physicality as she is. So she explained. "You can see my knuckles!" To the lay person, this is meaningless. Even I missed what she was talking about, at first. So she explained more: "Normally, my knuckles are all red and swollen, you can't see them." Something that has been bothering her for years, up and just seems to be fading away. This is, of course, not a Doctor's estimation, it is based on my personal experience with someone I am fairly familiar with. She hasn't been this lively in a long time, and I am happy to see it.

I have had para-natural experiences all my life. But for the past few years or so, they seem to be increasing in frequency, and intensity. Leading where? I don't know. All I can say, is that "There are more things in Heaven, and Earth Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Be aware. Be safe.

P.S. I have never before this moment used the word 'para-natural,' I honestly thought I was quite clever in that. Then, I googled it. This was one of the first responses. Still believe in coincidence?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronogoblin

That was very observant and brave of you as well. I can only say that you must be vigilant as these things will try to sneak back in without your notice. Just be vigilant... You are a good son.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ever wake up in the middle of the night KNOWING someone/something shouted in your ear? My daughter and I both have experienced this.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Why did I have to read this right before I go to sleep?

Something told me not to click on this thread but I did it anyway... I guess I can sleep when I'm dead

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
interesting... what is the best thing to say to make a negative energy leave someone alone? I have for a while as crazy as it may sound ,but with my sons condition i do not discount any and all possibilities, that his problems started to occur after him and his young aunt speaking of a black eyed girl names "amy" who "played" with them in his great grandparents back room and according to them followed his aunt home. He had his 1st seizure while playing with his aunt at her home and spends alot of time at his great grandparents which is known to have ALOT of paranormal things going on and was even blessed my a white witch and precautions taken, before I even knew the family to stop the weird things from occuring.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Delta700
Why did I have to read this right before I go to sleep?

Something told me not to click on this thread but I did it anyway... I guess I can sleep when I'm dead

you're not alone, it's day here but I do the same alot lol

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Ever wake up in the middle of the night KNOWING someone/something shouted in your ear? My daughter and I both have experienced this.
a reply to: tinker9917

I can't say that it was a shout, but I have woken up feeling like someone had spoken to me. It seemed like they were right up to my ear. I actually felt the heat of someone's breath at least once. It's happened a few times. I don't remember what was said.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies! Good to see that people have been waking up to things being 'not quite' what were told they are. I am of the belief that knowledge is power. IF knowing DOES NOT help against these things in some tangible way, than simply knowing about them seems to ruin their day. These types want secrecy, ignorance, and dismissiveness.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Scotscorps84

I have been to older homes, where I never felt comfortable. Although, it may be another subject, I think places preserve some of the imprints of the lives spent there. Especially (of course) intense experiences/emotions. That doesn't mean that 'Amy' isn't a real entity, I'm not saying that at all, just that there may be multiple levels to the phenomenon. Be safe, take care, and I hope the Lord keeps your family well.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I can dig that. I wonder now and again, if I should perhaps do 'more,' whatever that means. I would like to know the history of my place, as it's been here since the 60's. Not SO old, but being ex military housing, I bet it has a lot of stories to tell.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

I have never had a personal experience with the sleep paralysis/speaking/shadow folks myself, except for the above. There were a few times over the years when I have thought that I wasn't alone in my room, but it's hard at this point, so far removed, to say that it wasn't just my imagination. Although, I'm pretty sure it wasn't.

Shouting at you... Sounds like aggression. Perhaps they don't like something your doing (or not doing!). I personally think that their job is to promote fear, they want you to be afraid. They want you to feel powerless, and helpless, and they DON'T want you to talk about it! LOL. Spread the joy! Piss them off!

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Delta700

I feel that way a lot when I am up at 3AM and start reading something creepy. Honestly, as I was writing it, I started to relive it, and got a bit shaky. Some fear is good, it gives you wings, and keeps you alert. Too much, and it poisons your mind/body/spirit, like anything at all really. Too many aspirins, and your never going to have another headache!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Yes, there are absolutely 'things' out there that suck the life force right out of people as they sleep. There have been many cases of this reported on shows I've watched over the years. These things are BAD!
Amy Allen from the t.v. show, The Dead Files, said they were shadow people (never been human). People feel fatigued, get ill, leaving the doctors with no explanation of what the illness is, some have heart attacks over a long exposure to these 'things'.
I would have your house blessed, or do whatever ritual fits your beliefs... just do something to seal this thing out of your home.

Good luck to you.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You did the right thing. Don't stress about it coming back you can handle it if it does, it would likely still be there otherwise. There is no choice or compromise with something like that, it must leave the house/area & if a tether to a particular person remains it must be severed. It fears YOU. Remember that. [note: This 'one' fears you, probably because of the TRUTH in your words, your direct intent to defend. Don't go all 'demon hunter' out there.]

I may have seen ' It ' before perhaps, as in many dreams I've had I come across an old T.V. that we use to have when I was a kid, sometimes the image is static [white noise] but many other times it is an image viewing me asleep in bed with an all pitch black shadowed human figure standing next to my side of the bed staring down at me... Weird...

I've heard the growling - grumble/guttural sounding speech as well, can almost sound like its something being spoken slowly backwards. I have also had encounters with a dark human shaped shadowed figure watching me from a short distance away in many places in my dreams.

Ever been to a dream place where its always raining [pouring more like sometimes] but the rain is falling/going UP!? From what I can tell that is a bad place to be in... Maybe I've just seen Bram Stokers, Dracula too many times...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
There is a video id share but i cant using my phone. I also hear voices in fans but they talk to me saying my name and observing me. I was lucky and recorded a voice, its under the name billy gogleygoop entitled "proof voices are real" on youtube. I used the dna healing track through headphones, recorder was between my right ear and headphone in a basement.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This is an interesting story... I hope this thing, whatever it is, doesn't come back and that your mother's improvement continues.

In reply to other posts on here (I'd quote them but my phone doesn't seem to like that idea)
Yes, I have had something shout, or simply just speak, into my ear. Usually it's in the in-between stage of going to sleep so I didn't put too much thought into it, but one time in particular a female voice shouted my name and it startled me awake. I actually thought it was my (ex) girlfriend at first but when I jumped up she wasn't even in the room. Apparently I'm not the only one to hear the voice in that house and think it was her (my ex). A few years ago I remember hearing a voice during meditation, I don't remember what it said but I might have it written down, I'll update if I find it.

I have also heard a deep guttural voice that couldn't be understood, I like the description of "speaking backwards" I never thought of it that way but it sort of did sound like that. It was definitely 3 words, and sounded like no language I've ever heard. At the time I had some... Not so cool stuff going on in my house and I thought I was going crazy for a while. This happened on the night I decided to confront it... It was like I pissed it off and it was threatening me because I was angry and threatening it. Not the wisest of moves I know but it was heat of the moment and I didn't exactly follow the plan.
edit on 1-6-2014 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Creepy. Glad you had the courage and strength to tell it where to go. I think I'd be the same, no one and nothing messes with my family

I've had the thing of having my name called before but I thought everyone has that at times? I remember talking about it with a bunch of friends years ago and how weird it is. Is it actually a type of phenomena that we all witness and pass off as something weird but don't know how to explain or simply an echo in our minds brought on by our subconscious?
I don't know. I'm very tired right now.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I've heard that if you encounter an unusual energy or spirit form to ask it "are you of the light?' if it's not it will have to leave your presence.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

My childhood home was an old victorian era house....by the time we moved in I was about a year old, there had been a number of residents before us, and there were a couple of deaths associated with it....plus it was built on the site of a Civil War battle.

I often felt there was a presence in the house....but nothing very overt, so I usually convinced myself that it was my imagination for the most part. I was an only child, and spent a lot of time there by myself when I was growing up. Over the years, I developed a rather deep attachment for the house, coming to view it as antique treasure that had a personality of it's own.....but still, I am a bit conflicted as to whether it's an entirely 'nice' personality....

When I was a kid, my Mother was hyper critical, often she seemed to actually 'delight' in making me cry by belittling me for things that I now think of as ridiculously childish and cruel for any adult to indulge in....something I would never do to my children. When she became older she did seem to 'mellow' a bit, but when she became infirm and needed more constant help, I held off on having her live with us, fearing that her cruel streak could return and be turned on my children....She finally reached the point that she needed closer medical supervision than I would have been able to provide, so she entered a nursing home.

She was surprisingly well adjusted and happy there. I visited her nearly every day, and she was almost always cheerfully glad to see me. She had suffered a pretty severe stroke, so I initially believed that her personality change could be attributed to something the stroke had changed in her brain....

The odd thing was, my father, who had often been something of my ally when I was a kid ....began to exhibit nearly identically, those cruel tendencies that she had exhibited when I was younger. He even parroted some of the phrasing I remembered her using. In retrospect, it was almost as if they had 'switched' personalities....

Was there something there, in the house that influenced her, and when she was gone, out of it's reach, it latched onto him? Was it just my imagination?

I never 'caught' anything whispering to them in their sleep, but my Mother did sometimes seem to be muttering to someone when she was alone and in one of her 'moods'.........at the time, I simply dismissed it as her 'talking to herself', but I never saw her do that after she'd moved out of the house.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
One of the things that made me such a believer in faith and God was that I grew up in a house with something bad in it. My faith was a shield that never failed me when it came around and started making me feel bad. And some of the worst tendencies of our family have mellowed considerably since all of us have left that house.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join