It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu to Hagel: Israel not surprised by new report on Iranian missile work

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: trollz

Evidently we have different definitions of reality.

100% of Israel's wars in this era are a result of the other camps attempts and set-ups to wipe Israel off the map--as they declared ahead of time.

Oh yeah right do you actually read any history that wasn't written by Israel? They have started basically every war they have been in. They always say the other side was going to do this or that. Like with Iran they have always said if they are attacked they would fight back but with Israel it is always translated into they are saying they are going to attack us.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

1. Aljazera is an interesting source in such regards. I doubt Israel is doing their translations.

2. Certainly Israel is apostate currently.

However, God's favoring Israel is not primarily about the Jewish people--particularly not the current crop at the moment. It's about God's promise to His Buddy Abraham . . . and about God manifesting His Glory in His time in His ways through Abraham's descendants.

So you are saying that God was wrong. God said the the Messiah would lead his children back to Israel. Mind showing us the Messiah?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I think you must be in a different galactic cluster.

Our recon SAW Syria, Jordan and Egypt's prepping to attack in the 6 Day war.

Ditto the rest.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Not sure how to reply to nonsensical questions.

God has never been wrong and never will be.

Where does it say that the Messiah will bodily lead Israel back to the Holy Land?

Yeshua will descend in GREAT GLORY and drama the next time He comes.

And even He does not know the timing. Only The Father knows.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: BO XIAN

He noted that as long as there were sun, moon and stars, so He would be faithful to HIS EVERLASTING COVENANT

there is so much homosexuality in Tel Aviv that it may as well be called the San Fransisco of the middle east.

I've never heard this. Are there any sources for it? Very intriguing. Why would homosexuality be so rampant in such a religious place?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

They have started basically every war they have been in.

I'd have to take serious issue with that as historically accurate on pretty much..any level.

Care to show where you're getting that to stand as an accurate representation of Israel's history of war with it's neighbors?

I mean, it's possible Israel would deliberately seek to initiate war when they are outnumbered by nations and manpower both, a few to one, but not terribly likely unless they are certifiably insane. I don't even hear their harshest critics suggest that in any serious way.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You take the Mullah's word on that?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

The founding documents don't just ALLOW LYING

they encourage, even one can say, ORDER lying in behalf of Islam.

One side is as bad as the other.
Talmudic views are about the same. the Talmud is written with the same flavor:

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.

edit on 18-5-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Have you ever compared the percentages of Jews who actually believe AND BEHAVE THAT WAY vs the percentages and RAW NUMBERS of Muslims?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Fylgje

Have you ever compared the percentages of Jews who actually believe AND BEHAVE THAT WAY vs the percentages and RAW NUMBERS of Muslims?

Too be honest with you the Muslims who act that way are not good Muslims, they actually shouldn't call themselves Muslims either and neither should you.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

My Muslim roommate disagreed with that perspective fiercely.

And he had studied the history tons more than the average Muslim.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Gianfar
During a public audience with a US ambassador serving in the Middle East, the statement or question of Iran's right to defend its national interests by counter-balancing its nuclear weapons capability with that of Israel. The US ambassador quipped that Iran was legally held responsible for signing a historic Middle East Nonproliferation Treaty, while Israel was NOT held to such an agreement, since it had declined to sign on.

Yes Israel didn't have the backbone to sign the treaty. That is why their nuclear program is illegal. Funny how you never hear anyone say they should be disarmed even though Israel has threatened to use them over the years.

I agree, but I'm a bit more cynical than you. Israel didn't sign it because that was the arrangement all along. Call it a technical advantage of Israel's partnership with US policy. Its been their excuse ever since, and of course its political heresy and hypocrisy. Iran is demonized in the west because its the only country willing to challenge US/Israeli control of Middle Eastern governments and their resources. Maybe you don't know this, but the US can force the Saudi family out of leadership and ruin their business. King Abdullah has little choice but to bite the bullet, selling cheap oil to the west while being coerced into purchasing outdated US Air Force jet fighters for billions of dollars.

Its also symbolic for what is apparently a growing encroachment on US interests world wide. We don't have the military capabilities for a sustained effort if our interests are attacked, nor do we have the economic leverage to stop our enemies, China and Russia, due to our mutual dependence. I know many of my fellow Americans who would like to see their government out of foreign affairs and doing as much work and investment in education and industrial expansion.

End global economics and rebuild our industrial base. We have the technology to end 90% of our oil dependence, and thus further conflict over resources with China and Russia in the Middle East.

edit on 19-5-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

You take the Mullah's word on that?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

The founding documents don't just ALLOW LYING

they encourage, even one can say, ORDER lying in behalf of Islam.

One side is as bad as the other.
Talmudic views are about the same. the Talmud is written with the same flavor:

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.

That's why I got out of religion. Its worse than the worldly ways, since it justifies evil in the name of god. Honestly, all three of the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are totally compromised by the human psyche.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

a reply to: DarknStormy

My Muslim roommate disagreed with that perspective fiercely.

And he had studied the history tons more than the average Muslim.

My Muslim Sheikh agrees with me 100%

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There is no atomic bomb in Iran, But there are atomic bombs in Israel and it's allies.
But Israel has a problem with Iran that will never end ! As Iran never recognized Israel as an Independent country.
Their attack against Iraq was related to end time prophecies too. They say Mahdi will get power in Kufa, Iraq.
These are all Ideological confrontations.

edit on 21-5-2014 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: maes2
There is no atomic bomb in Iran, But there are atomic bombs in Israel and it's allies.
But Israel has a problem with Iran that will never end ! As Iran never recognized Israel as an Independent country.
Their attack against Iraq was related to end time prophecies too. They say Mahdi will get power in Kufa, Iraq.
These are all Ideological confrontations.

Good points. The Qur'an does allege that the Dejal (Anti-Christ equivalent) will be a Jew who comes from a town near a major river in Iraq. So, based on this and other holy editorials, Islam sort of has a built in ideological deliminator which implies that Jews and their State are both fallen and simultaneously (illegitimately) upheld by nefarious designs, not the promise of Moses. Ask any orthodox Rabbi and he'll say that the Jews are in exile until Jesus Christ comes, their land in limbo, their State non-existent in accordance with the Torah.

edit on 25-5-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar, arraingement

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join