It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Oligarchy of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Federal Reserve chair Janet Yellen can’t decide if the U.S. is a democracy or an oligarchy. Well, Ms. Yellen, allow Jesse Ventura to elucidate on the matter. For this final episode on “The End of Democracy?”, the Governor takes on a recent study alleging that the proof is in the pudding…we are living, without a doubt, within an oligarchy.

Check out the full episode below and let us know if you agree or disagree with the Governor.

You can also watch more Off The Grid on Ora.tv

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Great Show, always entertaining as usual. I agree on most of the points Mr. Ventura is adressing. He has some very valid points backed up by studies. It all comes back to the mighty dollar, whoever has the cash is going to directly affect policy. I think our political system as well as criminal justice needs some kind of miracle.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I could have told you this in 1999 if only I knew what the word meant then. How ignorant are americans? Took them 15 years to figure this out. You get what you deserve.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
this is why America will continue to be treated like a drugged up prostitute. The corps and globalists who control our govt have no allegiance to America. They dont care how bad life gets for us as long as they see a profit.

How can a country thrive when those in control have no concern for the nation's people?

The Oligarchs control every single local govt also. There is no way to change this. Non violent approaches have ALL been thwarted and counter measured.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
We have been a fascist oligarchy since 63.The tragic thing is that it all happened right under our noses.No amount of finger pointing will change that.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID
Well now i know that there is a term for this despicable act. What a world. I do agree with you on all points.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: HanzHenry

Stop being lemmings and stop electing the Democrats and Republicans who have sold their souls and bodies to the corporations who control them. It's easy for everyone out there to look to Jesse Ventura to fix it, or to look to someone else to fix it, but it requires YOU to fix it. I'll harp again, it requires you to be a Vigilant Citizen -- what I talk about on my show every day at the end. Thomas Jefferson called for us to be vigilant. The reason we're in trouble today is because we're not vigilant (not enough of us). If we were vigilant, we wouldn't have these problems, so it comes back to the very voting public themselves and their responsibility, and not looking to Jesse Ventura or someone else to fix it for them.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

how do we actually know that the 'shadow agencies' dont have some sort of system that makes sure only one of the two parties' members get elected? some kind of 'national security' directive or 'continuity of govt' or such.

because there is evidence dating back to a decade now of voting irregularities. Until the people get some kind of receipt after voting and then conduct there own tally as a second measure. The Diebold non-scandal from 2004 even had court hearings and pretty sold evidence, and also the Florida scandal with Jeb Bush as Governor.

There was a saying about " it doesn't matter who votes, but who COUNTS the vote". we are being controlled already by a 'shadow government' that has a long history of making sure foreign govts are the ones they wish to be in power. With the complete 180 degree turn from liberty to tyranny that we are all witnessing in the last 14 years, and with the fact that the same agencies that manipulated other countries democracies are now on front stage here at home as being behind the curtain.

Just think, if the banks can be bailed out, which takes us from capitalism to fascism, would it not seem clearly obvious that these same entities would do whatever it took to make sure things continue to go their way.

And not to mention, ever wonder WHY every presidential candidate has a family? Sure it good insurance for TPTB to have leverage over whomever gets into office that THEIR WILL will be done. If not, they can experience a 'Kennedy event', a plane crash. or something else.

When the choices are:
a- do what we wish and have a prosperous life for you and your family
or
b- try and go against our wishes and either get assassinated or some 'accident' happen to a loved one.

THEY CONTROL the SYSTEM COMPLETELY - top to bottom. It does not matter what a candidate promises, it never turns out to materialize.

edit on 4-6-2014 by HanzHenry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
a reply to: HanzHenry

Stop being lemmings and stop electing the Democrats and Republicans who have sold their souls and bodies to the corporations who control them. It's easy for everyone out there to look to Jesse Ventura to fix it, or to look to someone else to fix it, but it requires YOU to fix it. I'll harp again, it requires you to be a Vigilant Citizen -- what I talk about on my show every day at the end. Thomas Jefferson called for us to be vigilant. The reason we're in trouble today is because we're not vigilant (not enough of us). If we were vigilant, we wouldn't have these problems, so it comes back to the very voting public themselves and their responsibility, and not looking to Jesse Ventura or someone else to fix it for them.

I fully agree with you jesse , but like my self I think most Americans refuse to stand up because of fear of outcome.
I think most of them are looking for a LEADER to step up..

But I also feel that once the ball is rolling we will see a domino effect thus a revolution!!

What say you?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

a revolution is will be a necessity. TPTB have made every avenue on conventional 'Hope and Change' impossible.

The righting of the ship will require OUTSIDE of the BOX methods and UNCONVENTIONAL tactics.

voting is CERTAINLY not those 2 things. it is the DEFINITION of INSANITY. for what? 40 YEARS NOW, how has voting worked out for the people, the dollar, society, education, etc?

The people that control our govt outright and on display have a history. Once you see that history, and learn that the ONLY times around the world people shed its wretched grip was through MASSIVE mobilization.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=17930743]OFFTHEGRID[/post

Love the show. Small point. can you eliminate the channel changing sounds every 5 secs
its really annoying

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Unfortunately, I'll disagree with that, because the leaders aren't going to step forward unless they know the people are behind them. So that will require the people to make the first move. And it can always be done at the ballot box -- that's the one place where every individual has a small amount of power, and when those small amounts of power are all in place for the same thing, then it becomes a large amount of power. So to me, it really has to come NOT from leaders coming forward and putting themselves on the line, it has to come from a groundswell -- from the ground up. Then the leaders will come out of that groundswell.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura

Unfortunately, I'll disagree with that, because the leaders aren't going to step forward unless they know the people are behind them. So that will require the people to make the first move. And it can always be done at the ballot box -- that's the one place where every individual has a small amount of power, and when those small amounts of power are all in place for the same thing, then it becomes a large amount of power. So to me, it really has to come NOT from leaders coming forward and putting themselves on the line, it has to come from a groundswell -- from the ground up. Then the leaders will come out of that groundswell.

You know Governor I have never Voted... I say that shamefully :/ but at the same time I try not to beat my self up to much . I convince my self that their was never anyone really good enough to vote for by the time I understood how important voting was.

Given that I just wanted to say thank you for your reply . and that my vote is reserved for you if you ever decide to run..

Humbly

LSH

new topics

top topics

join