It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two pics from Oilantaytambo that 100% defy evolution

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
That picture in OP does it, im running to church for forgiveness.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
According to scripture, the argument for or against displayed in this thread is fundamentally flawed.

Scripture accounts that after the primeordeal one's initial creation, on the seventh day, H/E rested
also giving life form's "free will".
This is the fundamental flaw religion has incorporated.

After creation - we were given free will, which means FREE WILL, exacting that H/E will not intervene.

This means after creation, we are free to make our own choices...which is a foretelling statement of
creation followed by evolutionary distinction.
Creation and evolution are in truth - one design incorporated TOGETHER in stages.

Be well.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You are disproving evolution in the favor of what?
Is it the whole spectrum of living things or mankind in general you are referring too?
A lot of saw marks in masonry are turning up all over the world, and recent discoveries are pushing back mankind's technological timescale, so maybe its the boffins who like to place things in comforting dates and timelines who are wrong?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
IF Oilantaytambo dates back to at least 12,000 yrs. And
as we don't even understand in this day of technology
how the mountainside was carved of blocks. I think we can
easily ( more than many would like to ) assess that these
blocks were carved out of this mountainside, before the flood.

The flood that sheared of the top of the rock hillside. Whereby
the rest of the two rectangular block chasms were once intact.
And the machinery that carved those squares in granite was
obviously lost to the flood. Bye Bye evolution. Hello every
truth that is the Bible.

I still don't get how this proves evolution did not happen. Are you one of the, The Earth is 6000 years old guys? Humans have existed for almost 1 million years, but that doesn't mean God didn't create us. Evolution is God's creative technique in time and space. We will continue to find artifacts and settlements that will show how long man has been a builder.

I don't understand why there has to be this divide between science and religion. Just like the double helix of DNA, science and religion should be inter-twined.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Thank you for the link Randy. I think I can see how you came to your conclusions now. From your link it says.

Mainstream historians claim Ollantaytambo was built around 1440 AD by the Inca Emperor Pachacuti. Archaeologists today, believe Ollantaytambo was built upon the ruins of a far older city and they are not sure of the origins of that city.

One of the most interesting places in Ollantaytambo is the Gateway of the Gods, which was build several thousand years before the Inca arrived to Ollantaytambo, according to researchers it was built by a culture called the Urin Pacha, that name was given because researchers have no idea who they were where they came from or where they went. It is clearly evident that the earliest parts of Ollantaytambo dates to at least 12,000 years old, if not older.
- See more at: www.ancient-code.com...

Unfortunately, they do not give any reference to where they came up with the 12,000 years old or how they came up with that number they just say it is obvious. Obvious to who? Not to historians as they admit, but it is probably older than 1440 AD by a few thousand years.

Try to keep in mind that when they say the "earliest parts" are much older they do not give any evidence that those parts resemble anything like what is in your pictures. Those could be the newest parts. The oldest parts could be fire pits or something like that. Remember the website is an ancient aliens one who like the shows like to stretch things.

Humans did indeed populate the Americas some 12,000 years ago, but all evidence points to that being their introduction period it was probably many of thousands of years later that they began to build such structures. Sorry but I will have to stick with the Historians on this one.
edit on 20-5-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

a reply to: moonrunner

You're right I don't understand evoloution.

But if you don't understand it why comment on it?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Sorry but I will have to stick with the Historians on this one.

In the words of Bill Murry. AAAAAA HAAAAAH !

But seriously patch ,this is not information.

My real hope at this point is that a few people keep in my the things I
said about mocking.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Cogito, Ergo Sum

ps. Have you done any research into the latest ideas from science/archaeologists, or perhaps even historians regarding this (and other) sites? Not saying you will necessarily get sufficient explanations, just wondering if you have researched and considered it thoroughly.

With respect, It's what I love Cog.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

I will be back..

Hopefully when you have time to say more than just NO!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I believe the grooves in ther rocks show man has come to a point far beyond the technology we have today.

You are killing me with this comedy.

The groves in the rock show man has come to a point far beyond the technology we have today?

So today "a saw" is some sort magical technology only out of fairy tales and myth?

Your own idea of what created these groves are in your OP, let me quote

What I see in this pic are saw marks.

And the tools are no where to be seen because of the flood.

So let me get this straight,

Humans were more technically advanced many 1000s of years ago, they could carve groves in stone which today's technology cant.

The tools used cant be found because of a Global flood and that some how defies the theory of evolution?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369
No I have not forgotten the post to which we are responding.
His quote states that there are no absolutes, then in his post he states that Evolution is no longer a "theory".
If one believes this then they may as well say that it is ABSOLUTELY true.
This is incorrect. Evolution is a theory, hence we call it "The Theory of Evolution".
It is still being added to and taken away from as we gain more knowledge on the subject.
Do I accept the "theory" as absolute truth as it stands today? No, only someone with a small, closed mind would do so.
I can tell that you fit into this category, you seem to assume you are right even when you are wrong.
You are caught up in what you think you know about others without ever really knowing the person.
Evolution just like Relativity is a theory. Ask any scientist and they will tell you the same.
At what point, in your mind, did it stop being the "Theory of Evolution"?
Quad

edit on 20-5-2014 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Nothing explains the age of the ruins of the city
beneath what the Incas built. Nor the grooves, nor
the sheared off mountainside occuring post giant
block carvings. Yet a little free thinking is comical?
Well laugh it up?

Heres something you might also get a kick out of.

edit on Ram52014v13201400000046 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I can see nothing there that proves or disproves evolution. The pictures you posted, of some rocks which may or may not have been cut at some point between now and the Earth's formation, show absolutely nothing indicating the hand of a creator or the hand of evolution.

And as for nature not being able to produce something of such complexity? I point you to the human eye, the brain, the use of echolocation in bats, extremophiles, the spectrum, pretty much all of space...the list goes on.
What always surprises me about anti-evolutionists is that despite the faith they can have in in the metaphysical and absent God they so fervently swear by, they lack faith in the truly wonderful, magical and mysterious physical world all around us. Surely, if you love God so much, you'd want to spend less time looking at pictures of old rocks and deciding they alone hold the key to proving evolution (a theory that is widely accepted as logical, reasonable and scientifically sound), and more time outside reveling in the joys of His creation.

I don't mind a stimulating debate on creation vs evolution, but what you began wasn't a debate. It wasn't even an argument. It was inane.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

This thread was not constructed with logic.

Nor was it presented in a way that remotely challenges evolution in any way.

MM

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yet a little free thinking is comical?

Yes the way you have expressed it in this thread,

Please take no offense Randy, I have come across many of your posts and threads that at times might have been difficult to understand where you were coming from and what you were getting at but this thread and what you were and how you were attempting to get it across to the ATS audience was very confusing.

Heres something you might also get a kick out of.

Yeah I am the first one I guess

Well laugh it up?

I will

Nothing explains the age of the ruins of the city beneath what the Incas built. Nor the grooves, nor the sheared off mountainside occuring post giant block carvings.

Hence evolution is bunk?

I still am having issues putting together what you are getting at, sorry, don't worry about trying to explain, I might get it one day or not, Its only me who will suffer or gain from my knowing or not knowing how anything your are showing defies evolution.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=17943169]Mr Mask
This thread was not constructed with logic.

The man said he was a believer...
No logic in that, so there you go.

I`m still thinking we got trolled, I mean, is it even possible to think that those pictures disprove evolution?
Someone would have to be quite gullible and dimwitted...
edit on 20-5-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Hence evolution is bunk?

The problem might be that evolution just doesn't
make a lick of sense in the first place. And I'm not the
only who makes that claim.
edit on Ram52014v582014u18 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

disprove evolution?

Dimwitted you say?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Hence evolution is bunk?

The problem might be that evolution just doesn't
make a lick of sense in the first place. And I'm not the
only who makes that claim.

Evolution doesn't make a lick of sense, but a heavily edited book that plagiarizes multiple older myths (in this case your flood mythos came from the epic of gilgamesh which was written around 1000 years before the old testament) makes sense? The bible gives no answers aside from the oh it was all magic variety.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The problem might be that evolution just doesn't make a lick of sense in the first place.

Thankfully, the variety and beauty of nature is not limited to your imagination.
edit on 20-5-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join