It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two pics from Oilantaytambo that 100% defy evolution

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Just like the MSM, education and the control of knowledge is nothing but a mind control technique.

What most believe is education, is in reality indoctrination.

Are you interested in the truth?

FACT: you will never find it in Academic sources.

I have no interest in arguing about semantic issues such as the fact that there is SOME truth in education.

“Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.” ~ Joseph Stalin

One of the most important truths a person needs to understand is that there is a vast difference between education and truth.

As another man without a high school diploma, I discovered many years ago that the "educated" class is generally not educated at all, it is mis-educated. The whole purpose of American (perhaps all "western") "higher education" is obviously to bring minds into lock step with "The Agenda." As a general rule, the less official American education a person has been exposed to, the greater his/her ration of common sense.

"Education" is Spiritual Suicide

The Illuminati realized they had to deceive an entire population of people if they had any hope whatsoever of achieving their coveted New World Order. As early as 1911, the Illuminati began buying textbook writing companies, until they owned them all after World War I. Once they got control of textbooks, they gradually began to "dumb down" the curricula and rewrite history. Rewriting history was the first step in achieving the New World Order. Source

"Throughout recorded history, the Illuminati has successfully withheld from humankind major aspects of history and science in order to subjugate the masses" "Historical, religious and political truths have been withheld from the general public in order to perpetuate armed conflict," he continues. "Similarly if the presently suppressed technology were to be made commercially available, disease, famine and environmental pollution virtually would become eradicated." By manipulating the souls evolving on earth, the Illuminati have deliberately suppressed the spiritual facts of life, not to mention liberating technologies, which could bring plenitude to all.

Secrets of Suppressed Science and History

Only when all children in public, private and home schools are robotized-and believe as one-will World Government be acceptable to citizens and able to be implemented without firing a shot. The attractive-sounding "choice" proposals will enable the globalist elite to achieve their goal: the robotization (brainwashing) of all Americans in order to gain their acceptance of lifelong education and workforce training-part of the world management system to achieve a new global feudalism.

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America - Documenting a 100 yr. silent war on education

Never mind that this country's education system is already tailor-made to spread misinformation, entrench mythologies, and promote American exceptionalism to our young children. American history, as taught in schools, is generally nonsense meant to instill and preserve a sense of City-on-a-Hill nationalism, along with healthy doses of tall-tale founding myths, gung-ho militarism, and ethnic cleansing justification in the form of righteous Manifest Destiny. As James W. Loewen explains in his 1995 book Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong, textbooks used to teach our children "leave out anything that might reflect badly upon our national character."

Who's Really Brainwashing Our Children

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I already know you don't want to talk numbers. Unless you're
do'in the talk'n and the numbers favor evolution. Or, popularity
isn't proof.

And believe me, I know what a fool I am to challenge your great intellect.
But I did it anyway. Are ad hominems part of the scientific method? I
don't recall, but they sure seem to be on stand bye in the scientific
community. At least you're not alone!

That wasn't an ad hominem. It was a statement of fact. If you deny something that exists (that there is evidence for evolution) then you look foolish.

If I were to say that the Empire State Building doesn't exist despite the fact that I can go look at it in New York, I'd look rather foolish myself. Apparently that point was lost on you so you could be offended by my remarks. Get some thicker skin.

So that's the secret! Take what you can from anything said and run like hell?

Maybe I was right to challenge you after all. No, I'm sure of it.

Whatever makes you happy. I was just pointing out that you were wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Ok, that means if you're the one who ends up being wrong.
That makes you far and away even more foolish by Pascals wager.
You can't prove I'm wrong and your opinion is sqwuat

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Ok, that means if you're the one who ends up being wrong.
That makes you far and away even more foolish by Pascals wager.
You can't prove I'm wrong and your opinion is sqwuat

Um I can prove you are wrong, and I did prove you wrong. I showed you that evidence for evolution exists. Keep in mind the conversation we are having right now isn't about whether or not evolution is true or not, it is about if evidence for it exists. I showed that that is the case.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Um no, you have to keep in mind what I'm saying. See I make the statements
in my thread, then you reply and I retort. Ta Duuuuh!

What I'm saying is The Evidence for evolution should be so abundant and
over whelming that there isn't even an argument. No one should even be able
to argue it's existence. But according to you some people with obviously way
more intelligence than you, who have jobs. Are arguing the existence of
evolution. I'm saying if evolution were happening or ever happened. The evidence
would make that obvious. But it isn't obvious at all Shot. Or it would never of had
to be proven in the fist place. So you are wrong. Bink.

edit on Ram81914v55201400000043 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Um no, you have to keep in mind what I'm saying. See I make the statements
in my thread, then you reply and I retort. Ta Duuuuh!

What I'm saying is The Evidence for evolution should be so abundant and
over whelming that there isn't even an argument. No one should even be able
to argue it's existence.

There are a total of ZERO scientific theories that are 100% proven. So the statement that the evidence should be so abundant and overwhelming that there isn't an argument is impossible. If this is the criteria for belief, let's talk about gravity. I guess you don't believe that gravity exists either since we have less evidence for its theory than we do for Evolution.

But according to you some people with obviously way
more intelligence than you, who have jobs. Are arguing the existence of
evolution.

The people with more intelligence than me agree that evolution is real. Usually the people who don't understand evolution are the ones who are saying it's not real. I don't think those people have more intelligence than me.

I'm saying if evolution were happening or ever happened. The evidence
would make that obvious. But it isn't obvious at all Shot. Or it would never of had to
proven in the fist place. So you are wrong. Bink.

This is a terrible argument. Seriously...

First off, no matter WHAT the claim or amount of evidence available, it ALWAYS has to be proven. Second off, the evidence DOES make it obvious that it is happening. I can't make you see that that is the case, but if you'd take off your religion blinders maybe you'd realize that it is so.

Though somehow we shifted the discussion to whether or not evolution exists or not. Again, my original point with this current conversation is that evidence exists. You are trying to move the goalposts now and say that there isn't enough evidence, but that isn't what you originally said nor what I originally responded to. You originally said that there is no evidence and I showed you to be wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

So the statement that the evidence should be so abundant and overwhelming that there isn't an argument is impossible. I

I don't see anyone arguing the evolution of the car.

And it's not a terrible argument or wouldn't be getting your goat.

edit on Ram81914v13201400000045 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

So the statement that the evidence should be so abundant and overwhelming that there isn't an argument is impossible. I

I don't see anyone arguing the evolution of the car.

Because humans invented the car... Please don't utilize the watchmaker fallacy...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I may have a solution. All around the world mysterious cutout/carvings of stone can be found. Take Stonehenge for example. The blue stones were transported from hundreds of miles away to the site. My theory is that the beings/people responsible were cutting, dressing, and then transporting stone to there needed destinations. Same goes for the outer limestone casing on the Great pyramid. These cutouts sections and saw marks (like Ollantaytambo) are where the raw material was taken from.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

What's so watchmaker? Humans invented evolution
just like the car.

edit on Ram81914v172014u00 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

just like the car.

Really? I think you are just pulling my leg here. But ok here you go:
Argument from design (watchmaker analogy)

The argument from design, used as an argument for the existence of a creator, may have been useful to theists in Paley's day, but it is utterly futile in the hands of modern creationists.

Paley and other theists argued that the appearance of design shows the existence of a designer, addressing his arguments to people who knew of only one cause for the appearance of design, namely a designer.

The creationist, on the other hand, argues that the appearance of design shows the existence of a designer, addressing his arguments to people who know of two possible causes for the appearance of design, namely: the existence of a designer; and evolution by random mutation and natural selection.

Take the particular example given by Paley of the resemblance between the eye and a telescope, for example. It is no use arguing that the eye resembles a telescope and so must have been specially designed for that purpose when talking to someone who understands the evolution of the eye.

To draw a parallel, people used to know about fire as a source of heat and light, but not about nuclear fusion as a cause of these same two effects: and so in those days people quite sensibly based their reasoning on the idea that the Sun was a fire, since it resembled one. We might call this the Argument from Fire. But it would be foolish for someone living today to say: "We know that fire produces heat and light: therefore the Sun is on fire: therefore the Sun is not powered by nuclear fusion."

Not only has biology moved on since Paley's day, but so has design. It is now commonplace amongst engineers, computer scientists, and mathematicians not to design complex structures, but rather to hand the problem over to a computer which simulates the processes of reproduction, mutation, and selection to produce a design fit for a given task. Paley in his day could point to a man-made object such as a telescope, and say "It is complex, so it had a designer". Today, even looking at an object we know to be man-made, we cannot make that inference. To resume the parallel with nuclear fusion, the creationists' use of the Argument from Design is like continuing to use the Argument from Fire even after nuclear fusion has been produced artificially in the laboratory.

Your second point is also a false analogy. Humans invented the THEORY of evolution. They didn't invent evolution. Evolution is a natural process that all things in the universe go through as time progresses.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I meant what's so watch maker about it. Typo my bad.

They didn't invent evolution. Evolution is a natural process that all things in the universe go through as time progresses.

Aging is a natural process. Reptiles becoming birds is not. Nor can it be proven to be.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

IF Oilantaytambo dates back to at least 12,000 yrs. And
as we don't even understand in this day of technology
how the mountainside was carved of blocks. I think we can
easily ( more than many would like to ) assess that these
blocks were carved out of this mountainside, before the flood.

The flood that sheared of the top of the rock hillside. Whereby
the rest of the two rectangular block chasms were once intact.
And the machinery that carved those squares in granite was
obviously lost to the flood. Bye Bye evolution. Hello every
truth that is the Bible.

The flood in the bible comes from Sumerian myth it didn't happen in Noah's time. Not to mention there is no way possible that two of every animal on Earth couldn't have been on the ark because the Earth wasn't one large land mass so there is no way that the animals could have even made it to the ark.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

just like the car.

Humans also invented God. Show some proof of there actually being a God.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Aging is a natural process. Reptiles becoming birds is not. Nor can it be proven to be.

It's funny you bring up aging since it is a form of evolution. As one gets older they go from being a fetus to a baby to a child to an adolescent to an adult to an elder. Evolution is just the process of something changing over time, that is clearly an example of something changing over time. Maybe next time, try a different example to prove your point.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

How about the evidence that rocks evolve instead.

You don't allow the evidence of a supreme being.
And his absence that is our own doing, is not evidence.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

How are rocks carved by humans evidence of a supreme being?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I'm aging not shapeshifting! LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Humans also invented God.

That's opinion and can't be proven at all. But evolution, the car,
that rock all have a common ancestor.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'm aging not shapeshifting! LOL

evolution

noun
1. any process of formation or growth; development:
the evolution of a language; the evolution of the airplane.

2. a product of such development; something evolved :
The exploration of space is the evolution of decades of research.

3. Biology. change in the gene pool of a population from generation to generation by such processes as mutation, natural selection, and genetic drift.

4. a process of gradual, peaceful, progressive change or development, as in social or economic structure or institutions.

5. a motion incomplete in itself, but combining with coordinated motions to produce a single action, as in a machine.

6. a pattern formed by or as if by a series of movements:
the evolutions of a figure skater.

7. an evolving or giving off of gas, heat, etc.

I feel like you aren't even trying anymore...

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join