Operation American Spring falls flat: ‘This is very disappointing,’ Texan says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I heard that this was happening, operation american spring, and an estimated 10-30 million protesters were to be in attendance. I knew that estimate was nothing short of delusional but hey, something like 50,000 may have been alittle more of a realistic figure. Not even that? This from the (conservative friendly) Washington times:

Operation American Spring, billed as a Friday morning multi-million patriot march on Washington, D.C., to oust leadership from the nation’s capital — from President Obama to House Speaker John Boeher — has proven woefully below expectations.
“It’s a very dismal turnout,” said Jackie Milton, 61, a Jacksboro, Texas, resident and the head of Texans for Operation American Spring, to The Washington Times. He said hopes were high when he arrived in Alexandria, Va., a day or so ago and found motels and hotels were sold out for 30 miles around.

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...

Maybe the weather was horrid? Maybe that impacted the turn out? Maybe it's the fact there's a difference between planning something on the internet and organizing an event on the ground. Maybe it's been postponed? Alls I know is, it's another none-event courtesy of the armed chair revolutionaries.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I am sure some politician is going to use this disappointing result... Something like.."You see, the majority of the US population doesn't see it the way you see it. We are doing the best we can in a difficult situation, we are working hard and here for the people.... as always".

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Everyone's too calm because of all the lithium in the water supplies. I wouldn't count American revolutionaries out just yet......The right incident will ignite a powder keg.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

I wouldn't count American revolutionaries out just yet......The right incident will ignite a powder keg.

But as we all know, powder kegs that are waterlogged with smart phones, contaminated with facebooks, tainted with fast food on every corner, and diluted with constant and endless streams of entertainment... dont fire when lit.

In fact they put the match itself out, so inflammable the keg powder becomes.

Its so simple, yet so few get it... its called bread and circus; food and entertainment. Keep the slaves fed, keep the slaves entertained, throw in a dash of lies from "authority" figures assuring them that they are all free, and theyll stay in line.

Always have.

Always will.

Until the food runs out.

But by that time... theres not really anything left to save. The empire has already crumbled if it cannot feed its slaves.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hey, I am sure Fox News will spin this as "Dozens and dozens" turned out. What a joke.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Anonex

Really, what did they expect? I didn't hear about the damn thing until last night. How do they expect 30 million to show up if not even that many people have heard about the damn thing before it is supposed to happen?!? Honestly I think this was all just something organized by a few people and made to sound huge to get a lot of attention. I really do wish it would have been bigger.

+6 more 
posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
People barely turn out to vote, of course they are not going to turn out to support a coup by some random guy who thinks he knows what is good for the country.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Uhhhh yeah.....someone has some horrid planning..

You dont just set up something like this and do it within a week, a day, or even a month.....

Pretty stupid in my opinion for them to think they would have a decent turnout with such poor forward thinking...

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the "NASA invented thunder to disguise the sound of space battles" group shows up and claims the few that did show up were just disinformation agents, designed to make their "movement" look bad.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have to wonder if the organizers are reevaluating there outlook on there ideology?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
In the other OAS thread, there's 3 streams that posters have found. Like I said in that thread, the streams are BORING. Part of the problem is piss poor speaking abilities, no rallying any crowd (not that there is one) Nothing inspiring or engaging going on at all, no wonder it's such a flop. It might as well be social Ambien.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
A coworker of mine and I were just joking about how maybe all the millions and millions weren't able to attend because the FEMA camps got them before they could get there, but then there is this video from the event...where someone actually says this... You can't make this stuff up.

www.youtube.com...=71
edit on 16-5-2014 by Anonex because: pasted the link

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anonex
NASA invented thunder to disguise the sound of space battles

Genius

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

As we British would say:-

" They couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery"

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What do they expect they let 9/11 go! the biggest botched false flag in history and in full view of the world too

Stick a fork in America it´s done you will however see a massive uprising if food stamps stop so wave your flags you patriots because that's basically all your doing .

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: aightism2
you will however see a massive uprising if food stamps stop so wave your flags you patriots because that's basically all your doing .

Side note, but you are absolutely right about that. The fact that there are THAT many people that have to rely on food stamps is the problem, though.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Maybe folks didn't think getting pepper sprayed in the face, beat down with clubs and thrown in jail overnight was as much fun as staying home. I don't blame them. No real change is gonna happen regardless of how many people march up Pennsylvania avenue with signs.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The main "Tea Party" groups (100's of them) never supported this "Operation".

That's why all the no-shows.

Can't fool everybody all the time.

Many people thought it was a set-up.

I think there will be 60 or 80 million at rallies this November however.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Maybe folks didn't think getting pepper sprayed in the face, beat down with clubs and thrown in jail overnight was as much fun as staying home. I don't blame them. No real change is gonna happen regardless of how many people march up Pennsylvania avenue with signs.

Well that excuse is at least better than " it rained." I thought this was the group that "was expecting Obama to send drones after them and ready to accept missiles fire." Guess not.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I barely heard anything on it at all, only from here. So I checked some online articles today on it and it seems that the guy ultimately behind it did not want to just overthrow the current power and then let the people decide; what he wanted was the power for himself and his people. The last thing we need is another power hungry douche.

Maybe the people also got that from his message and said, "nah" why bother.

Cause the devil you know, is whole hell of a lot better than the devil you don't.

Or perhaps it is just laziness after all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join