It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World War: Only Over The Horizon!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

i think we are in WW3 already

I tend to agree... I even stated it back when I saw the second plane hit the World Trade Center....

I turned to my coworkers and said..."You're now witnessing the event that will spark WWIII" It's been fairly quietly going on now ever since...and will reach a new crescendo next year no doubt, before more join the party....

Indeed....the whole world has gone mad....

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I believe also we are in a WW3 war already, just watching how divided the world is about each other make you wonder as when they will start taking sides against each other and start wagging war.

A new war will no be of one country against another but more of clusters of countries against each other.

And that is my opinion.

kix

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I am a pacifist but if full fledge ww III gets going I really hope that beetween 2 and 4 billion of us die, the world is overpopulated and we have to make space for other mamals and the ecosistem to recover. no nkes just a bioweapon like the Ebola or somethng that kills humans in a fast swift manner.....
I just wonder, who would turn off the lights?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
WWIII is on the way it will be...

America, Israel, UK, 1/2 of Ukraine and other pro-western block states.

vs.

Iran, Russia & pro-moscow states, Syria, Palestine, China, North Korea, Indonesia

Also... India v. Pakistan

Also... E.U will not come to the aid of America

Also... Turkish Kurds will try to take a peice of Iraq.

Also... America will have a civil war caused by anti-war protesters when the nation begins the draft.

Also... It doesn't look good for America. We will lose this one. And it will open the door for the Soviet Union's World Domination.

The # is about to hit the fan. Good Luck,

The civil war in Ukraine OR the invation of Iran will be the smoking gun.

The war has already begun...and it began on September 11, 2001 ... or maybe it was when Bush came out and first announced the "Axis Of Evil" ...the axis powers ring a bell?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I believe also we are in a WW3 war already, just watching how divided the world is about each other make you wonder as when they will start taking sides against each other and start wagging war.

A new war will no be of one country against another but more of clusters of countries against each other.

And that is my opinion.

Kinda like a free-for-all or a huge international rumble? WWE style! And it's kinda like WWE...yesterday's face is today's heel....

I think 9/11 was the tip of a really HUGE iceberg. I remember, on that day, wondering what the ramifications were going to be, and how huge.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Can we PLEASE stop refering to the E.U as a fighting nation!! Its is PURELY a trading orginisation for Economy building purposes ONLY!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here is a new look at the coming war possibility.

America is in debt over 8 trillion dollars plus about 18 trillion in unfunded entitlements such as Social Security, retirement funds, and other debts. You could not sell the entire Imperial Federal Government for that amount of money which means we are bankrupped.

Our workforce is about to shrink as my generation retires and my children can ill afford the increase in Social Security taxes to keep my generation up. That will not happen. There is just not enough money to pay all the future obligations our so called leaders have made in the taxpayers name.

Something will have to give. We must be rid of all this debt and war is the way. If China is in ashes, it will be hard for them to collect what we owe them. If a large number of Americans die in a total war, they will not collect social security and the old are more at risk from total war.

China and Japan hold a considerable amount ofour debt and will bail out if necessary for their survival. We already see a declining dollar against the Euro and there is a great possibility many nations will convert dollars to Euros, thus weakening the already sickly dollar. That is part of the reason we hit Iraq...they were thinking about switching to the Euro and the other oil producers would have followed suit in all probability. Bush Light and the Facist Neocons could never let that happen.

The world is in a state of over production, especially China. Americas has crapped itself out of too many jobs and factories because the American generally dumb public buys junk from China instead of demanding jobs for their neighbors and buying American. Sort of a vicious circle...You have to look for cheaper items because you are not making good money and buying cheaper goods put more out of work.

Companies no longer have an allegiance to any one country but are International Entities with loyalties to none but their bottom line. No matter what happens, big business, big oil, and the banksters will survive like the roaches they are.

There is no choice but war to erase Americas debt, revive the worlds economy, rid the world of a couple billion people, and make bunches of money for the Banksters who control all wars. It does not matter to them who wins, only that there is war and they always win at that game

I pray I am wrong.

Ghostwolfemoon

[edit on 11/30/2004 by Ghostwolfemoon]

[edit on 11/30/2004 by Ghostwolfemoon]

TPL

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Im confident that there will be no world war anytime soon, unless something really unexpected happens of course (which i doubt will happen).

The US cannot invade Iran with the current situation in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
ah but this is a current event topic because it could happen quite recently and these hypothetical situations are allowed.

my bad

the OLD "rule" was that you needed a link to post in here...

ATS has changed so much for the BETTER

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I could see America attacking Iran but I really doubt China & Russia getting involved and if they did that would be the beginning of the end for the world.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Interesting discussion

The EU is an economic entity, not a military one. That doesn't mean, however, that europe doesn't have militaries. The British, French, and German militaries are all quite competent and are generally regarded as having better training that the US' military, if not so well equipped.

China is itching for an excuse to attack Taiwan.

Russia is generally aloof, but is very aggressive when there is something it doesn't like.

EU nations generally like to keep to themselves and watch the world fall apart, the UK being the most aggressive of the bunch. However, the UK populace seems generally unsatisfied with Tony Blair and his decision on Iraq. So I think they would join the rest of the EU in their observation of the downfall of planet earth.

India and Pakistan are also itching for conflict.

Japan has a good defense grid, but don't seem to have any interest in military action unless it's to defend themselves, regardless from pressure from the US.

Africa as a continent will get terrible with the lack of support from European and Western nations. As always, they'll prolly get the crummiest end of the deal.

South America will most likely be left alone. However, the US, if such a war started, would urge Brazil to stop trade with China.

The major tribes of the world are set in such a way that there could be a huge Global war. Not necessarily between two sides, but between several sides, not all sides fighting the all the rest. i.e. Pakistan and India.

The worlds future IMO lies at the end of a particularly thin tightrope. Lets hope we can balance and make the end a good one. Lets just hope we don't fall, or even worse, break the line.

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Galvatron]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
My prediction...America will save france - AGAIN!

On a more serious note, what we are seeing today is more of a continuation of the cold war, it's just that the main enemy took a big hit, and is down for an 8 count while a new one has emerged.

The cold war was always about money and ideaology. Whats so different now? Look at who the enemy is and whats at stake:

The ME is the hot spot. Terrorists the enemy. We are trying to destroy terrorists (ideology) while securing nations with oil for trade (money).

China is generally considered the enemy down the line. There is a ton of money involved, as they are one of the worlds biggest exporters as well as a fast rising consumer of oil.

The EU has formed to counter the US dominance on the world economy, while also having a generally MUCH more liberal way of thinking. Alone, these nations are weak compared to the US, but together, they are her rival.

It has settled to the point where most nations have realised that all out war is not an option as both nations would suffer great loss and thus the outlined goals of money and idealogy would not be strengthened. So now, nations realize that political and economic manuevering is the way to go.

The US will win this one for a few reasons. She has by far the greatest economy. Since the worlds economy is based off of the US economy, the US has the most influence. The US has by far the greatest military - thus, she can impose her will on the smaller countries being fought over more easily then any other nation. The US also has the greatest ties to Europe, which represents the second most powerfull entity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join