It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World War: Only Over The Horizon!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't want to either Alarm anyone or be repeatative; but some things HAVE to be said!

Israel, America and the United Kindom want to Invade Iran, because of the fact they think Iran wants to create Nuclear Weapons, If this happens, it will almost certainly go big scale; Main Reasons would be that China and Russia are strategic allies, and France was the one that provided them with the technology and means to make the weapons.

China is a Strategic Ally because they get quite alot of their Oil from Iran, therefore its in China's intrests to help Iran in order to keep their rise of power in the world by still getting their Oil supply.

Russia is a Strategic Ally because Iran is on Russia's border, and if America owns it, then we could get the same Situation as the Cuban Missle Crisis, Only the base is near RUSSIA this time, there is also other points that make Russia want to Help Iran, but im not quite sure what yet, I'll have to look it up.

France on the other hand; im not quite sure what they would do, because they are half and half really, they are buisness partners with Iran, but are in NATO, EU and UN.

And im sure that if this happens, then other countries will side with one side or the other, Wether is be Iran, Russia and China... or Great Britain, America and Israel.

America is also giving very up to date in technology weaponary, to Pakistan, and since Pakistan and India are having a bit of a Hate period, War may spark there.

Also, if this war does start (which is more than likely will if America and Co. Invade Iran) im Pretty Sure North Korea will want a go at America, since America has been threatening North Korea lately, and since North Korea supplies weapons to Iran, so they are Trade parteners too.

Please post what you think about this shocking situation

Regards

The Squid

Mod Edit: to remove ALL-CAPS from thread title

[edit on 29-11-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Textand France was the one that provided them with the technology and means to make the weapons.

France has been part of the EU Delegation that worked very hard to convince the Iran to stop it's program.

North Korea will want a go at America

Thats what they want to do today. But thanks to sanctions,they can't

China will not take on the EU and US Complex simply for oil.
They are too weak and would risk everything they built up in the last years. Also they need the know how from Western Experts.

Russia will not interfere. They can only be happy about a higher oil price because they are exporting oil. Selling arms does not mean anything. Arms Dealers usually sell to the highest bidder.
Also they are incapable of achieving anything with their navy or army.

You completly leave out the middle east. Invade Iran and it will be on fire. Israel will once aggain get a little bigger, Saudi Arabia will be in deep trouble. And other Muslim Extremists worldwide will be pretty pissed too.

So expect a short win in Iran and then a new wave of terror.
Conventional and Nuclear war has become highly unlikely since the UDSSR ceased to exist.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Russia Will Not stand an American Occupied country on its boarders!! China Will not stand for it either, and the EU has no millitary!! China Relies on Oil for its power, they wont just let a main source go.

France DID sell them the things Iran needed aswell, and what says that North Korea cannot attack America if a big war rages out? NOTHING can stop anyone doing it.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
these are the events taht tell you world war 3 has begun:

When china invades Taiwan
If North Korea attacks South Korea
Increased attacks in the mid east
Isralies start some kind of holocaust against the Palestineans or more suicide attacks against israellis by the palestinians
Russia is pretty much neutral and does not want anythin to do with this whole brawl.
The UK and france are called to different battle fronts in places like asia when the US aids Taiwan or South Korea.

Thats IMO the whole deal with WW3 when it happens, it could have already, but its just my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
russia wont interfere,wana know why?
iran isnt really a problem or advantage so its exspendable.
its army is actually not as bad as is cliamed. take spetnaz, the best is still the best.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

take spetnaz, the best is still the best.

They sure don't mess around, I'll give them that.

Had to say something to avoid the one-liner thing. So how about...

Yeah, WW3 could possibly be headed our way sooner than we think.

That's vague, but fills the void.

X

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
shouldn't "current events" have a link in the post???

i am not a mod BUT i want some prof. stuff about "WW3"

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
shouldn't "current events" have a link in the post???

i am not a mod BUT i want some prof. stuff about "WW3"

well this is one memebers view or concern of what could/will/might happen sooner/later/now/somday.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i think we are in WW3 already, who was it who said WW3 woulnt be a massive war like ww2 but lots of little conflicts making one big one?

as for Spetznaz my brother was in RAF regiment, his task was airfield protection and he was trained in counter insurgency work against possible Spetznaz incurtion. He says its a bloody dangerous job, cos the Spetznz are so good. The have to be as good to counter them and fight just as dirty.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

the EU has no millitary!!

Dream on.
That there is no military under EU Control does not mean that we do not have military.

its army is actually not as bad as is cliamed. take spetnaz, the best is still the best.

Ack. Spetznatz owns em all.
But the ships and Tanks are rusting and russia does not seem to have enough money to pay it's soldiers in times of peace. How would they want to wage a war?

NOTHING can stop anyone doing it

The Lack of Missiles that could fly far enough?

Isralies start some kind of holocaust against the Palestineans

Then they are pretty much in trouble.
The only reason we like them is that the moral is on their side.

[edit on 29/11/04 by tsuribito]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think Russia would have some part in ww3 since theyre the ones sellin ak47s to everyone

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Squid

Please post what you think about this shocking situation

I think a war is planned by the US and will happen shortly after the flu epidemic starts. Started a thread on it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
No WW3 was the Cold War. So WW4 will be the next one. At least thats how I see it. Just cuz the Cold War was cold doesn't mean it wasn't a global war which is was.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
well this is one memebers view or concern of what could/will/might happen sooner/later/now/somday.

i know BUT its breaking the rules

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I think all this is very serious and every one of these Countries have real reason to be alarmed.
I pray for peace, the many soldiers around the globe, thier familes, friends, and every Country. May God bless us all.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I don't understand why so many people think the US will want to invade Iran. It would be madness, and the British won't want any part of that, I assure you. I firmly believe there will be action taken against Iran, probably in a few months, but that will just be large air-strikes and Cruise missile attacks against strategic targets - a bit like Israel did to Iraq in the 80's but on a larger scale. Even if an invasion was a success, how on earth would the US keep control of such a huge country - they're struggling in Iraq as it is and they'll be there for a few years yet, regardless of how any election may turn out. Not to mention the fact it would upset Russia and China.....and most of the rest of the world. It would be absolute madness - and it's not going to happen.

As for North Korea - forget it.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
We might invade Iran IF we knew that the only other option was to watch as Israel did it. The ramifications of the U.S. attacking Iran would be much less than if Israel did it. If Israel attacks Iran it becomes a religious issue, which would leave Islamic governments no choice but to attack.

The U.S. invading becomes much more of a strength of arms issue. The Islamic governments have some leeway in how they respond to such provocation and recent experiences by insurgents in Iraq should provide a valuable yardstick to any more wanting to join up.

Besides, I feel that the response from most Arab-world governments would be poor Iran, they played a dangerous game with the U.S. and look at the price they paidfoolish mullahs. If Israel attacks it would be How dare those filthy jews attack our brothers! Wipe them out! Push them into the sea!.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

i know BUT its breaking the rules

ah but this is a current event topic because it could happen quite recently and these hypothetical situations are allowed.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well I tend to agree that there is something serious going behind the scenes.

When my Prime Minister(Au) starts refusing to sign anti-aggression treaties and starts talking about purchasing missiles for pre-emptive strikes you have to wonder,

From Linked Article
But he also faces growing calls to sign up to ASEAN's lynchpin Treaty of Amity and Cooperation to dispel concern about his policy of pre-emptive strikes in Asia and purchase of long-range cruise missiles

source

The whole world is going crazy.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I did not ever refer to this as World War 3, please note that.

Bush has said that he WILL go to war with them if they do not stop trying to create Nuclear Weapons.

Its only a matter of time I recon...

By the way for the Mod saying that this is "against the rules" I am talking about this escelating from the situtation it is in, since countries are threatening to take action if Iran doesn't stop building Nuclear Weapons.

This isn't "Crazy Talk" this is a real situation that could happen.

And why is everyone saying "Oh Russia wont Join in..." how do you know they wont? America didn't like it in the Cuban Missile crisis, why should the Russians!?!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join